• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Great! How long does it usually take for you to get them to leave? I just got Gaston from bluepolicebox, so I need to do the 2 day forward and back thingie until one of my 3 remaining extras leave.
Hopefully I'll get him out tomorrow or later today. Let me know when you have room

Wow... third Gracie check today. Should be able to order everything I need and have it at five. Haven't been playing as much the past few days. Just been so busy with other things. Really need to sit down soon though and go over the new bug and fish list and focus on those.

I am paying for my last room expansion today. Then I still need to plot out which kitchen furniture I want.

Linius

I have Biskit myself and I love him very much. :3

At the moment I already have two smug dreamies and two cranky dreamies (though Frank might leave one day) so I can't have both. I still need all personalities since I've got a long way to go with PWPs. It's pretty hard deciding which one to go for :p

Frogstep

0PeIVk9.jpg

Only one more fashion check to go! I can't wait to get that final upgrade. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Like Linius, I've still only seen Gracie once :( Too bad Pete doesn't do fashion checks, because I see that dude like every fucking day.

Koren

Like Linius, I've still only seen Gracie once :(
Are you buying a lot in the shop or not?

Got the first three quickly at a time I was buying many items, but recently I stopped, and I've yet to see her a fourth time. I'm wondering if the 70k bells trigger is really only for the first appearance.

Niraj

Got the first three quickly at a time I was buying many items, but recently I stopped, and I've yet to see her a fourth time. I'm wondering if the 70k bells trigger is really only for the first appearance.

Not really, just random stuff here and there, like ordering stuff for people.

I'm packing up Carmen the peppy bunny then taking a break for awhile to do some stuff. If someone would like to take her, let me know and you could come collect her later today.

I've wondered that too. When I was trying to unlock the emporium a second time by time traveling, I couldn't find her for the fourth check until I picked up an expensive spotlight item. Then she appeared. I suppose it could have been a coincidence but I rarely stop in the shops while I'm TTing so it seemed like it might have been a related event.

MicH

The Sweets set is clearly the worst Gracie set. It's so ugly I can't believe it. It would've made more sense to make Rococo a Gracie set

Elija2

Genji said he wanted to move out today, but for some reason I didn't let him. I wanted to kick him out before, but he grew on me. I have two jock villagers though, so it's either him or Curly. I like them both though.

Niraj

I've wondered that too. When I was trying to unlock the emporium a second time by time traveling, I couldn't find her for the fourth check until I picked up an expensive spotlight item. Then she appeared. I suppose it could have been a coincidence but I rarely stop in the shops while I'm TTing so it seemed like it might have been a related event.

Maybe I'll just order a couple moons everyday until she shows up lol

Linius

Like Linius, I've still only seen Gracie once :( Too bad Pete doesn't do fashion checks, because I see that dude like every fucking day.

Let's do a petition for "Pete needs do to fashion checks because Gracie and her lazy ass don't show up often enough". If you can let me in I can gather some signatures for that.

I saw Gracie once and ignored her, forgetting I needed her for shop upgrades. D'oh.

Oh man, you must have felt bad when you found out :lol

Let's do a petition for "Pete needs do to fashion checks because Gracie and her lazy ass don't show up often enough". If you can let me in I can gather some signatures for that.

Oh man, you must have felt bad when you found out :lol

With you guys talking about how rarely she shows, I certainly am!

Woah wait, villagers from entirely different towns can come in and request coffee?!

The Sweets set is clearly the worst Gracie set. It's so ugly I can't believe it. It would've made more sense to make Rococo a Gracie set

Aww, I think Sweets looks awesome.

I thought it looked weird at first, but after seeing it in peoples' pics and in my room, it looks pretty funky.

I figured the worst award would have went for the Gracie set : P

Also I just got Gracie for the 2nd time today. Halfway there now!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Hopefully I'll get him out tomorrow or later today. Let me know when you have room

I've been trying to free up space, I'll be able to tonight at work most likely, so if you could hold him till tomorrow that'd be perfect.

Linius

Dreamies I have

- Kabuki (Cranky)
- Apple (Normal)
- Flurry (Peppy)
- Julian (Smug)
- Henry (Smug)

Villagers I want to replace for sure

- Claudia (Snooty) out, Ankha (Snooty) in
- Pashmina (Uchi) out, Mira (Uchi) in
- Simon (Lazy) out, Beau (Lazy) / Biskit (Lazy) in

Undecided about

- Frank (Cranky)
- Jay (Jock)

This way I have all personalities covered and an awesome pack of villagers in my town. Also variety. I mean I like Punchy as a lazy villager too but he's another cat. With Kabuki and Ankha I'm at two cats already. Also two hamsters. So a bit of variety wouldn't hurt. What I miss the most is a wolf I think, these guys are awesome. It would be the easiest for me to replace Jay with a wolf since I'm less attached to him than with Frank. But in that case it has to be a jock since I need the PWPs. And as it turns out the only jock wolf that exists doesn't appear in New Leaf. Man this is hard :p

Seigyoku

I honestly cannot recall if I've had Gracie twice or thrice... I know the last time she was around it was (ugh) Modern. I have vague memories of being asked for Iconic and Historical... And I seem to recall wearing a ninja outfit for her once... Does Gracie have hypnotic powers I don't know about???

My week so far has been Joan/Holiday/Redd/PETE/Saharah. While Gracie + Katarina would be best, I'll take Gulliver over more PETE this week...

In happy news - CAUGHT A DAMN SCARAB BEETLE. So now I can continue to stare at the empty space in my Encyclopedia where a tarantula would go and cry.

Linius

Boomer (Lazy)
Doc (Lazy)
Ken (Smug)
Kody (Jock)
Moe (Lazy)
Robin (Snooty)
Rocket (Uchi)
Shari (Uchi)
Walt (Cranky)
Winnie (Peppy)

I hate Uchi. Uchi villagers need to leave.

Mira is pretty awesome imo. And Pashmina is good looking for a uchi and kinda fun so I consider myself lucky to have her in town.

Philia

This way I have all personalities covered and an awesome pack of villagers in my town. Also variety. I mean I like Punchy as a lazy villager too but he's another cat. With Kabuki and Ankha I'm at two cats already. Also two hamsters. So a bit of variety wouldn't hurt. What I miss the most is a wolf I think, these guys are awesome. It would be the easiest for me to replace Jay with a wolf since I'm less attached to him than with Frank. But in that case it has to be a jock since I need the PWPs. And as it turns out the only jock wolf that exists doesn't appear in New Leaf. Man this is hard :p

LOL, I hear you. My dreamie roster consisted of personalities til I got their pwps. I've gotten all of snooty so I won't have one in my town. I'm on my last one with Cranky and Del's going after that. I'm not quite a fan of their personalities so this works out. I'd boot uchis once I got all of their pwps too.

My town will just consist of normals, peppies, one lazy and one jock. :3 Marshal is cute but that personality... urg. *Shoom* I'm quite sick of it.

chunk3rvd

Retail is paying premium today for perfect oranges and perfect peaches, neither of which are my native fruit. If anyone needs to offload any I'll be on at 11PM UK time (3 hours from now)

Elija2

I haven't had Saharah or Katrina in my town in ages.

And favourite villagers...man that's hard to choose. All I know is that I want Chevre (normal) and Poncho (jock) in my town because they were my favourites in Wild World. I'm also happy with Deirdre as my uchi villager. I definitely want to get rid of Katt (because I like Deirdre as an uchi more and I already have too many cats) and Grizzly (because his house is in the way), but the rest of my villagers I don't know if I should keep or replace.

Retail is paying premium today for perfect oranges and perfect peaches, neither of which are my native fruit. If anyone needs to offload any I'll be on at 11PM UK time (3 hours from now)

I don't have that many perfect oranges, but I'd like to offload them.

ramyeon

Dreamies I have

- Kabuki (Cranky)
- Apple (Normal)
- Flurry (Peppy)
- Julian (Smug)
- Henry (Smug)

Villagers I want to replace for sure

- Claudia (Snooty) out, Ankha (Snooty) in
- Pashmina (Uchi) out, Mira (Uchi) in
- Simon (Lazy) out, Beau (Lazy) / Biskit (Lazy) in

Undecided about

- Frank (Cranky)
- Jay (Jock)

I know what you mean about variety. I'm kind of considering getting rid of Kabuki and getting Lobo or Wolfgang since I feel like I just have way too many cats in town :/

I forgot to mention, my retail is buying perfect oranges for premium price today. If anybody is interested, let me know.

Edit: Dang, beaten. Haha.

Edit2: My town is available now if needed. Friend code is 2105-8689-5478.

braves01

Banned
So I caught a common butterfly (which isn't actually as common as name implies), but my inventory was full and it forced me to release it even though i had a grasshopper that I should have been able to swap it with. Apparently ground bugs and butterflies are different item types, however, and can't be swapped or something. Very frustrating.

Seigyoku

After much much MUCH deep thought, I decided I must have Mira as my Uchi. I had Diva move in early (OMG THE HORROR) but she moved out just as fast. Then Cherry turned up from a Streetpass, and she's ok, but I'm not gonna have two dogs, and I have Lucky the amazing mummy dog. Whereas Mira is SAILOR VENUS and since I have a long long LOOOOOOOOOONG history with Sailor Moon, she couldn't be more perfect.

Pancetti the snooty pig is leaving tomorrow, I'd offer her to someone but 1. she's kinda boring 2. I have the most unstable connection when it comes to hosting. Seriously hoping for a super cute duck to replace her...

Rest of village is:
Lolly (Normal) - cat and BEST VILLAGER EVER (suggested police station AND first to give me a pic)
Peanut (Peppy) - she's adorably bonkers.
Hamphrey (Cranky) - totally grew on me
Freya (Snooty) - my first villager bud, the one who threw me my party AND she says Uff da.
Curlos (Smug) - is possibly the cutest sheep. Can't explain why I like him but I do.
Frobert (Jock) - I wish he wouldn't call me ladybro, but he really comes off as cute younger brother. And his buck teeth are amusing.
Boomer (Lazy) - my newest neighbor and already climbing the ranks! Need to get him a new shirt though.

Linius

LOL, I hear you. My dreamie roster consisted of personalities til I got their pwps. I've gotten all of snooty so I won't have one in my town. I'm on my last one with Cranky and Del's going after that. I'm not quite a fan of their personalities so this works out. I'd boot uchis once I got all of their pwps too.

My town will just consist of normals, peppies, one lazy and one jock. :3 Marshal is cute but that personality... urg. *Shoom* I'm quite sick of it.

No love for Ankha and Kabuki? :(

I know what you mean about variety. I'm kind of considering getting rid of Kabuki and getting Lobo or Wolfgang since I feel like I just have way too many cats in town :/

Yeah I'm only planning on the two coolest cats in the game so I can't swap one out. I'll just have to wait for the PWP nonsense to be over. Maybe I need to make Jay my priority so I can get rid of the jock and get any kind of villager I want back. Then Wolfgang comes to mind. Need to see the other wolves too though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom