• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

Arghhhh, are you kidding me?!

I have Ankha at my campsite.. And my town is full. Good thing I have her in my TT town, but still. What a tease

Roto13

Tank said he was going to move the other day and I told him to stay.

Then I got a letter from him today telling me he had moved anyway. :( I thought we were bros.

Also, Gracie assigned me a Modern fashion theme. Today is a bad day.

Koren

Tank said he was going to move the other day and I told him to stay.

Then I got a letter from him today telling me he had moved anyway. :(
What? First news. Did it happen to anyone else? I thought you were safe by asking them to stay...

Linius

Arghhhh, are you kidding me?!

I have Ankha at my campsite.. And my town is full. Good thing I have her in my TT town, but still. What a tease

I would go mental if Ankha would pop on my camp site when I'm full. I would personally take care of Claudia I think.

EDIT

Also, time to move in Henry. Hopefully he cooperates a bit...

MicH

I would go mental if Ankha would pop on my camp site when I'm full. I would personally take care of Claudia I think.
The campsite should never be used when you're full :/ I hate it!

Also Apple is sick... Awwww!

And Marshal gave me some candy for delivering him some furniture. Wut. Got an ant though. Does candy attract flies too?

Linius

The campsite should never be used when you're full :/ I hate it!

Also Apple is sick... Awwww!

And Marshal gave me some candy for delivering him some furniture. Wut. Got an ant though. Does candy attract flies too?

I don't know about candy but it's pretty easy to get a rotten turnip. That rotten turnip got me the fly in a heartbeat.

Linius

Yeah, it is. I've got one in storage if you want it sometime.

I'll make sure to contact you when I do. I'm still about what to do exactly. I have the complete space console set in my catalogue and some other space items so maybe I could be combining some stuff to make something with it.

MicH

I'm gonna use the captain/space ship furniture to furnish Kid Cat's house once he moves in. His default one is too underwhelming

Philia

Whelp. Hubby've lost Mira. Part of it was my fault really because I put in his cart in my 3DS that has a different date and I realized too late that it screwed up HIS game's date. He only then told me later that day that Mira had told him that she was moving on the 6th. I didn't realize he was letting her go. My 3DS was set a day later (so I could alt reset someone's house asap)... and yeah. She's poofed today.

I've told him about the wifi tag along possibility and that I'll be visiting his town when I've reduced myself to 9 (by TTing). Thankfully, Soleil has just told me she's moving. So MicH's gonna get her from my town, and she won't infect my husband's. And hopefully I'll get his Mira. But I'm not... hopeful that it'll happen though. :\ Mostly because this time constraint thing being changed up or something along the time mechanics being fiddled with.

Linius

Yep, Henry is a tough one. Moving in at Vic's old spot the first two tries. A shitty spot right next to my house that is. Why can't he just move in at Rhonda's old spot, that was perfect.

MicH

Whelp. Hubby've lost Mira. Part of it was my fault really because I put in his cart in my 3DS that has a different date and I realized too late that it screwed up HIS game's date. He only then told me later that day that Mira had told him that she was moving on the 6th. I didn't realize he was letting her go. My 3DS was set a day later (so I could alt reset someone's house asap)... and yeah. She's poofed today.

I've told him about the wifi tag along possibility and that I'll be visiting his town when I've reduced myself to 9 (by TTing). Thankfully, Soleil has just told me she's moving. So MicH's gonna get her from my town, and she won't infect my husband's. And hopefully I'll get his Mira. But I'm not... hopeful that it'll happen though. : Mostly because this time constraint thing being changed up or something along the time mechanics being fiddled with.
Ouch that sucks :/ I hope you're lucky and get infected with her

Lemme know when to get Soleil. I have the rest of the day off if you want her out today

Koren

I've told him about the wifi tag along possibility and that I'll be visiting his town when I've reduced myself to 9 (by TTing). Thankfully, Soleil has just told me she's moving. So MicH's gonna get her from my town, and she won't infect my husband's. And hopefully I'll get his Mira. But I'm not... hopeful that it'll happen though. :\ Mostly because this time constraint thing being changed up or something along the time mechanics being fiddled with.
That's really unfortunate... :( Fingers crossed for the infection!

I really wish there was a way to "lock" villagers so you avoid loosing those you like by such a little problem.

Philia

Ouch that sucks :/ I hope you're lucky and get infected with her

Lemme know when to get Soleil. I have the rest of the day off if you want her out today

I really appreciate this. I'm gonna be getting her out in a few and open my gates for you. I'll let you know via ingame message.

That's really unfortunate... :( Fingers crossed for the infection!

I really wish there was a way to "lock" villagers so you avoid loosing those you like by such a little problem.

Me too. Thanks.

Linius

I hate y'all with your fashion checks. She's been here once ffs

And can Henry park his house anywhere in my town or is he restricted to a certain area. I have two great spots where Charlise and Rhonda used to live but he keeps choosing either Vic's old spot or right in between my re-tail and my house :O

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Man oh man, 2 nights of complete camper failures! probably cycled through about 30 villagers in my campsite. None of them A bunny or Marina (or Merengue). I did get Gigi three times... I think she loves my campsite. Does anybody know if Frogstep wants Gigi? If so, next time I free a villager (I'll hopefully get Gaston from bluepolicebox's TT town when he moves out), I'll add Gigi to my keep list.

Koren

I "love" how I am unable to find a salmon.

A basic salmon. Already got 5 KING salmon. And six char at the same spot. But not a single salmon, and I even *removed* my lucky item ^_^

This game is trolling everyone.

(since all people catch what eludes them after a grunt here, I try ^_^ It's the last catch I'm missing for first half of september...)

I'll be TTing over the next couple days since I have a villager moving out. Axel and Chops will be next out the door if anyone has a vacancy and wants to collect them when they're ready.

Edit: Carmen, too.

Linius

I'll be TTing over the next couple days since I have a villager moving out. Axel and Chops will be next out the door if anyone has a vacancy and wants to collect them when they're ready.

If you happen to come across either Mira or Ankha and it won't be too much trouble to hold one of them till I have a free spot I'd volunteer :p

So in my continued obsession with absolute villagers satisfaction, I have decided to let my first purchased villager go: Monique. I feel bad, but she never fit in, refuses to wear my designs (Julian, Ankha, & Lucky got right with the program), and now that I have Ankha . . .

Her date is the 9th but she'll be long gone before that (most likely sometime today if I find a new target on the trade boards), so if anyone is interested, she's free.

Oh, and Gracie is up and open if anyone wants to come by and pillage. Bought nothing today (I think).

Koomaster

I know everyone here loves that cats and all; but if any of you are ever kicking out a wolf named Lobo, give me a holler. He's been in every AC town I've had and I'd like him in this one as well.

Koren

Trying to set up some dirt paths by using flowers to mark where I need to run. So is running better? How long will I take to see some return on it?
If you want to create dirt path, yes, running makes things quicker. You should see dirt path quite quickly, in less than a week, they'll be obvious assuming your village isn't already mostly dirt everywhere.

Oh I see. So Rhonda moved out here yesterday. That means I need to have got 16 new villagers (Henry being the first) before Rhonda can come in here again right?
The 16-villagers cycle apply even if you actually ask a packing villager to come?

Linius

Humph. No Mira for you.

I take it back, you're totally right :(

In other news, Henry finally parked his house in a good spot. Too bad it's literally right under Charlise her old spot so it won't cover her dirt. But I don't feel like doing the reset thing again and again. This one took me 20 tries already.

Koren

Now that's retarded. I can understand why the game avoid recent villagers in the campsite, or prevent recent villagers from coming from other towns, but if you actually say you want them...

(and we need something better than those reset tricks, I want to be able to build a fourth house so that I can build a café, shop, exhibit, etc. IN the town and not in the museum)

Galactic Fork

Image Dump!

sRNfrt4.jpg

Darn, he realizes I'm not a real bunny.

of1Q9Wt.jpg

See Avery? You are the reason I made this tax:
Q4rX0u3.jpg

OK... Chrissy has officially gone crazy (a paranoid crazy...):
kBJjWwE.jpg

dv9q7pb.jpg

Of course you're super cute Chrissy. Now put down that axe Chrissy. I'm not a flower! I'm not a flower!!

Sometimes I just get bored and throw sharks at villagers.
fOTsOSJ.jpg

You're supposed to be a jock, Genji. Dodge!

Koomaster

Trying to set up some dirt paths by using flowers to mark where I need to run. So is running better? How long will I take to see some return on it?
In City Folk I remember that every time you loaded up the game you could deteriorate grass further. It wasn't just a once a day thing. So if you wanted you could create a path in like a day if you ran, saved and shut off the game, turned it back on, ran some more, repeat.

Supposedly they have tuned grass deterioration down in this game so they might have removed that 'feature'. But it might be worth a try if you want it done quicker.

In City Folk I remember that every time you loaded up the game you could deteriorate grass further. It wasn't just a once a day thing. So if you wanted you could create a path in like a day if you ran, saved and shut off the game, turned it back on, ran some more, repeat.

Supposedly they have tuned grass deterioration down in this game so they might have removed that 'feature'. But it might be worth a try if you want it done quicker.

Yeaah don't think this is the case unfortunately :(

Galactic Fork

Great news, Galactic Fork! I got O'Hare moving into my TT town!

Great! How long does it usually take for you to get them to leave? I just got Gaston from bluepolicebox, so I need to do the 2 day forward and back thingie until one of my 3 remaining extras leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom