• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

LOL, Ankha looks cool but there's only one queen in my town and that's me. Not a fan of how Kabuki looks, even though I like Okami but his expression throws me off.

I see. Kabuki was literally the first villager I talked to in New Leaf and his voice was already awesome :p

Elija2

I'm kinda interested in not having any animal doubles, but that would mean I'd have to get rid of either Bob or Rosie. That would be a tough decision.

I see. Kabuki was literally the first villager I talked to in New Leaf and his voice was already awesome :p

Don't personality types share the same voice?

Koren

Then Wolfgang comes to mind. Need to see the other wolves too though.
I've got Wolfgang as a starter in my first AC (GC), got it on DS one, and again as a starter in this one. It's like an old friend, and just for this, I like him. But it's actually a nice cranky villager, I think (or at least, he tries to be cranky but doesn't succeed ;) )

I tend to keep the starters I like (I'll probably keep Nibbles, Bree and Chadder, Wolfgang, Lily and Ribbot) and cycle the others till I get villagers I want. I have a dozen of character I'd welcome, but I must say Mira may be the only Uchi I'd like...

I would prefer each personality type, not because I really like them all (or because of PWP), but just for variety. Peppy and normals are probably the one I like the most, though, and I'll get two of those (I definitively don't want more than one smug, they're fun, but it feels strange having two)

MicH

BEAU IS MOOOOOOOOOOOOVING!!!! AT LAST DEWFORD WILL BE DISEASE FREE

Now TTing him out. Hopefully BPB can pick him up soon. I have Kid Cat waiting!

Linius

o_O I'm deaf so I don't know what their voices sound like but this is the first I've heard someone liking a villager for.

Oh that's rough :(

Kabuki sounds a bit robotic to me and that coming from a cool looking cat did it for me :p

Don't personality types share the same voice?

I'll have to play again to be sure but I don't think Frank and Kabuki sound exactly alike.

Don't care about personalities.

Keepers
Kabuki
Ankha
Lucky
Julian
Fauna
Octavian

Tia I might replace with Marina. I know there's some people here who want Tia, so if she's leaving I'll post.

Leonardo I don't know. He's great but I'm such a snob a this point. :p Marshal?

Goldie could be replaced but probably not.

Roto13

I know I've been less active in this thread lately, so I guess I missed the point where time travelling became acceptable.

I'm sickened by the lot of you.

BEAU IS MOOOOOOOOOOOOVING!!!! AT LAST DEWFORD WILL BE DISEASE FREE

Now TTing him out. Hopefully BPB can pick him up soon. I have Kid Cat waiting!

Already PM'ed you but I don't understand how anyone can dislike that sleepy-eyed deer/dear.

Please someone adopt him. :) And then come take my Carmen so she doesn't have to go into the void.

Linius

Already PM'ed you but I don't understand how anyone can dislike that sleepy-eyed deer/dear.

Please someone adopt him. :) And then come take my Carmen so she doesn't have to go into the void.

Wait what, Beau isn't claimed? I'd love to have him then when I get a free spot. With Beau available I won't twist my mind much longer on Beau or Biskit.

MicH

Oh! No problem.

Well, anyone want him? Otherwise he's going into the void. I'm not picking him up with my TT cart as I don't want its terrible cast-offs

EDIT: He's going now if anyone wants him

I know I've been less active in this thread lately, so I guess I missed the point where time travelling became acceptable.

tumblr_mjmck3FvsH1rm49iao1_500.gif

No but seriously wtf the original OT (and my earlier thread) talked about it like it was sickness. You broke the promise guys!

Hey guys.

I can't find my silver watering can, think I accidentally sold it yesterday :-/

Is there any way I can get another? Does anyone have one?

Thanks.

Linius

Is Beau going to someone's TT cartridge or not? Since I don't have a spot at the moment. Oh well, otherwise he goes into the void.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Going to make three trips to the international island in the hopes of finding a bottled ship.

If I find one I may buy as many as possible in case others want one.

MicH

Is Beau going to someone's TT cartridge or not? Since I don't have a spot at the moment. Oh well, otherwise he goes into the void.
Ok I'll have my TT cart get him. But if I get Bertha, Tipper or Agnes from that game I'm gonna freak :(

Linius

Going to make three trips to the international island in the hopes of finding a bottled ship.

If I find one I may buy as many as possible in case others want one.

Three trips? I doubt you get that lucky tbh. It took me a lot of tries and I never saw one. Traded it in the end.

Ok I'll have my TT cart get him. But if I get Bertha, Tipper or Agnes from that game I'm gonna freak :(

I don't want you to risk getting an ugly cast off in your main town if that's the problem, just let him go man :p

I thought BPB already had your tenth villager ready.

Grym

Is there any way to check whether a piece of art is legit before buying from a villager? I just bought my 3rd fake painting....so frustrating. I think I need to kick a few villagers to the curb >:-|

Philia

Is there any way to check whether a piece of art is legit before buying from a villager? I just bought my 3rd fake painting....so frustrating. I think I need to kick a few villagers to the curb >:-|

LOL you need to improve your luck with legit art. Consult your Lovely Phone or talk to Katrina, wear your lucky item.

You can feng shuied up your luck if you want with a lot of green furniture (wall clocks) at your south part of your rooms in the house.

Koomaster

I'm still TT free. Haven't TTed in the GC, DS, WII and now 3DS game. ^___^

But I think people in this thread are just TTing to get their favorite villagers all set. It's not like people are going to December to celebrate Christmas or something. They are pretty much just time traveling around the same week over and over again for villager moving purposes. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on that.

Silly me, I somehow thought Tipper was leaving today, but it's actually tomorrow.

I almost want to TT to get her out, because I had promised somebody they could take her today and I'm kind of busy tomorrow.

But no... must resist... the dark side...

Linius

But I think people in this thread are just TTing to get their favorite villagers all set. It's not like people are going to December to celebrate Christmas or something. They are pretty much just time traveling around the same week over and over again for villager moving purposes. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong on that.

I think there's only one person with one cartridge who's TT'ing but I forgot who it is. Other than that it's just Mich, BPB and Smith who have a second game on the side for villager purposes. And yes, the rest of this thread takes advantage of that. Mainly because it's impossible to buy villagers at Gamefaqs if you don't cheat in some way. If I would want to buy Ankha there I would go broke.

Philia

So far yeah. little miss gogo however is in winter season, just a warning. Ellix (I think...) had TTed to show the grass improvement in a month.

But other than that, nearly everyone that is TT is doing the two day forward/back method to remain current in their game.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'll def keep Flurry, Lionel, Ankha, Drago.

Rhonda and Annalisa, I want both of them out. Don't think I'd want more than 1-2 normals, but I do like Pekoe, so if I were to grab another, it'd be her. Coco is cool too.

Tammi I don't mind. Wouldn't be adverse to replacing her with like...Felicity, Carmen, Bunnie, but it's not a big deal. She's a lemur, and is cool :)

Muffy I'd replace with Mira or Phoebe.

Sparro's alright, but kind of boring. I don't know whether I'd want another jock since I don't like too many of them, and have all the PWP suggestions from them already. If I had to have one, it'd probably be Sterling, or maybe Snake or Genji. If I wasn't trying to just have new people, I probably would've grabbed Axel from Galactic Fork whenever that was.

Groucho I don't mind, but also wouldn't mind replacing him with one of the eagles, one of the wolves, or Knox (who just looks hilarious).

I guess I'm the only one who likes smug villagers? I'd be happy to have Jacques, Phil, Lopez, Zell, or even Keaton (I like his coloring).

Snootywise, I'm going to happily grab Soleil at some point, and also like Diana.

I'm not really planning for any of this, whatever happens happens :)

In terms of time travel, haven't done it myself, but have taken advantage of bpb's generosity.

Exactly. I TT between 8/26 and 8/28 or 9/9 and 9/11. I've never seen an AC winter.

Linius

I'll def keep Flurry, Lionel, Ankha, Drago.

Rhonda and Annalisa, I want both of them out. Don't think I'd want more than 1-2 normals, but I do like Pekoe, so if I were to grab another, it'd be her. Coco is cool too.

Tammi I don't mind. Wouldn't be adverse to replacing her with like...Felicity, Carmen, Bunnie, but it's not a big deal. She's a lemur, and is cool :)

Muffy I'd replace with Mira or Phoebe.

Sparro's alright, but kind of boring. I don't know whether I'd want another jock since I don't like too many of them, and have all the PWP suggestions from them already. If I had to have one, it'd probably be Sterling, or maybe Snake or Genji. If I wasn't trying to just have new people, I probably would've grabbed Axel from Galactic Fork whenever that was.

Groucho I don't mind, but also wouldn't mind replacing him with one of the eagles, one of the wolves, or Knox (who just looks hilarious).

I guess I'm the only one who likes smug villagers? I'd be happy to have Jacques, Phil, Lopez, Zell, or even Keaton (I like his coloring).

Snootywise, I'm going to happily grab Soleil at some point, and also like Diana.

I'm not really planning for any of this, whatever happens happens :)

In terms of time travel, haven't done it myself, but have taken advantage of bpb's generosity.

I like smugs too, have two of them in my town. And Jaques is awesome too :D

Not really planning either. But I do mention from time to time which villagers I'd like so one of our villagers people can get a hold of them for me. So when someone moves out I usually have a new one ready to move in for me. If it doesn't work out, then I'll just have to wait for a new oppurtinity. No sweat.

Chopper

I agree. I won't even catalogue something I can't order, let alone time travel for my own benefit. Some mega cheating up in here.

No one wants Carmen the peppy bunny? Last call...

I agree. I won't even catalogue something I can't order, let alone time travel for my own benefit. Some mega cheating up in here.

You'll have to toss those sunglasses then. :) They came from some mega cheating in a side town.

Linius

YES! No cast-off from my TT town! I have Beau for you whenever you have room, Linius

I don't know what or how you've done it, but I'm thankful :D

As you know it might take a while since Rhonda only just left. But I'll let you know when I'm ready! Btw, maybe I should head to your town later to drop of those shoots and the two pieces of golden furniture I let Cyrus made (still no badge...). It's the bed and table, not what you need but maybe you can use it to trade?

I don't cat sets that I can get my self in the right season. Halloween, christmas, egg, fish set and stuff like that. That's just to keep the game interesting for myself.

Niraj

I like smugs too, have two of them in my town. And Jaques is awesome too :D

Not really planning either. But I do mention from time to time which villagers I'd like so one of our villagers people can get a hold of them for me. So when someone moves out I usually have a new one ready to move in for me. If it doesn't work out, then I'll just have to wait for a new oppurtinity. No sweat.

Yeah exactly. *brofist*

One of these doesn't make sense.

lol he's an idiot, but he looks cool. Plus I love Galactic Fork coming over and sending him letters about how he's an imaginary creature.

I don't cat sets that I can get my own in the right season. Halloween, christmas, egg, fish set and stuff like that. That's just to keep the game interesting for myself.

Same here for the most part.

No one wants Carmen the peppy bunny? Last call...

Somebody take her! She's cute.

I don't cat sets that I can get my self in the right season. Halloween, christmas, egg, fish set and stuff like that. That's just to keep the game interesting for myself.

Me neither except for a couple gifts. I've also stubbornly insisted on collecting all my own fossils, pieces of art, and Gulliver and Katie items. But wouldn't point fingers at those who have fun trading for them.

Perfect Town Day 1: Complete
Perfect Town Day 2: Complete
Perfect Town Day 3: Complete
Perfect Town Day 4: Complete
Perfect Town Day 5: Complete
Perfect Town Day 6: Complete
Perfect Town Day 7: Complete
Perfect Town Day 8: Complete
Perfect Town Day 9: Complete
Perfect Town Day 10: Complete
Perfect Town Day 11: Complete
Perfect Town Day 12: Complete
Perfect Town Day 13: In progress

Raining again! :D

Redd's in town and had two legit paintings (of which I had both, oh well.)

If anyone needs Gainsborough's Blue Boy (I think that's...the basic painting?) let me know.

Jak140

Hey guys.

I can't find my silver watering can, think I accidentally sold it yesterday :-/

Is there any way I can get another? Does anyone have one?

Thanks.

Creating an alt and buying another 50 flower bags is the only way I think. They are actually harder to get than the gold watering can unfortunately.

MicH

I don't know what or how you've done it, but I'm thankful :D

As you know it might take a while since Rhonda only just left. But I'll let you know when I'm ready! Btw, maybe I should head to your town later to drop of those shoots and the two pieces of golden furniture I let Cyrus made (still no badge...). It's the bed and table, not what you need but maybe you can use it to trade?

Sure, no problem.

The only golden pieces I need are the man and the woman unfortunately.

Resetting for Kid Cat's house plot now. Wish me luck!

EDIT Lol! First spot? Beau's old spot. GTFO Kid Cat!

Frost_Ace

Perfect Town Day 1: Complete
Perfect Town Day 2: Complete
Perfect Town Day 3: Complete
Perfect Town Day 4: Complete
Perfect Town Day 5: Complete
Perfect Town Day 6: Complete
Perfect Town Day 7: Complete
Perfect Town Day 8: Complete
Perfect Town Day 9: Complete
Perfect Town Day 10: Complete
Perfect Town Day 11: Complete
Perfect Town Day 12: Complete
Perfect Town Day 13: In progress

Raining again! :D
if you have the beautiful town ordinance you don't need to water all the flowers to keep perfect town right?

Redd's in town and had two legit paintings (of which I had both, oh well.)

If anyone needs Gainsborough's Blue Boy (I think that's...the basic painting?) let me know.
I'd like to claim it please :D

Niraj

Sure, no problem.

I got an extra man today I'm pretty sure. You can have it.

Chopper

You'll have to toss those sunglasses then. :) They came from some mega cheating in a side town.
No way. I'm keeping them, so they're fine! And if I trade/sell/earn/receive them in a legitimate way, then it's fair game. I'm just playing the game. Like, if someone sold me a duped sloppy set, I'd take it. But I'll have no part in duping myself.

Those Heart Shades you kindly lent me yesterday are the only flaw in my otherwise clean catalogue! Though I am very grateful for that anyway. Heart shades have leapt to the to of my must-have list as a result though. Bloody Gracie.

Linius

Sure, no problem.

EDIT Lol! First spot? Beau's old spot. GTFO Kid Cat!

Took me twenty times with Henry this afternoon :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom