• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those Heart Shades you kindly lent me yesterday are the only flaw in my otherwise clean catalogue! Though I am very grateful for that anyway. Heart shades have leapt to the to of my must-have list as a result though. Bloody Gracie.

You should have said something. I picked them up for cataloging purposes and held onto them in case a Gaffer needed them for a fashion check. You're certainly welcome to them sometime.

Koomaster

Perfect Town Day 1: Complete
Perfect Town Day 2: Complete
Perfect Town Day 3: Complete
Perfect Town Day 4: Complete
Perfect Town Day 5: Complete
Perfect Town Day 6: Complete
Perfect Town Day 7: Complete
Perfect Town Day 8: Complete
Perfect Town Day 9: Complete
Perfect Town Day 10: Complete
Perfect Town Day 11: Complete
Perfect Town Day 12: Complete
Perfect Town Day 13: In progress

Raining again! :D
Congrats! Almost there! :D

Chopper

You should have said something. I picked them up for cataloging purposes and held onto them in case a Gaffer needed them for a fashion check. You're certainly welcome to them sometime.
Ha ha. Well, that's great! Thanks! Are they seasonal, or are they something I should be able to pick up once the Emporium opens? If I "miss" them, I might take you I on your offer.

Also, where is kamikazekoala? I have some important painting trading to do before bed!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oh man, thank you! I have A LOT of spares you can have lol

I think I need...the wall torch, clock, and closet off the top of my head. Woman too, but obviously you wouldn't have that :p

Just let me know when you want to grab it and I'll hop on.

Linius

Yep :/ Second spot was there too. Crap.

Really want him in Biskit's old spot

Dude really? You had Beau and Biskit in your town and let them leave both? Those were the two lazy villagers I was twisting my mind about :lol

Until Beay came available all of a sudden that is.

Koren

Three trips? I doubt you get that lucky tbh. It took me a lot of tries and I never saw one. Traded it in the end.
I've yet to see it, but also... silver axes ^_^ I wasn't expecting those to be SO rare.

I'm still TT free. Haven't TTed in the GC, DS, WII and now 3DS game. ^___^
Mostly the same, but I played with the clock to "time shift" a day when I wanted to take part in an event and had something else at the same time.

I'm also doing "fast forward" when I get a timed visit request (I HATE those).

But I think people in this thread are just TTing to get their favorite villagers all set.
Yes, I don't have problems with this.

Some people with two games have mass-produced flowers, though, and it's sometimes a bit frustrating to see fields of blue roses when you struggle since july to get ONE ^_^ But I don't mind (same for art farming).

Mainly because it's impossible to buy villagers at Gamefaqs if you don't cheat in some way.
It's possible if you're lucky enough to get first a popular animal... Still...

I like smugs too, have two of them in my town.
I like them too, but the problem I have is that they have very specific lines, around "I am the star of this town", and with two (currently Chadder and Phil in my town), I feel I get too often similar lines.

Going to make three trips to the international island in the hopes of finding a bottled ship.

If I find one I may buy as many as possible in case others want one.

Ooh, I need one of those.

Plus a sea globe and the tropical vista/floor (I'm not actually asking you to find those, but if you do see them...).

Also, I still have Philia's Anchor if you need it (will PM you later unless you find me first).

MicH

I think I need...the wall torch, clock, and closet off the top of my head. Woman too, but obviously you wouldn't have that :p

Just let me know when you want to grab it and I'll hop on.
I'm pretty sure I have some dupes of those. I'll check when I'm done with Kid Cat

Dude really? You had Beau and Biskit in your town and let them leave both? Those were the two lazy villagers I was twisting my mind about :lol

Until Beay came available all of a sudden that is.
Beau was a prick planting his house where he did.
I loved Biskit, but I wanted some fresh blood. He's one of my faves for sure.

Ha ha. Well, that's great! Thanks! Are they seasonal, or are they something I should be able to pick up once the Emporium opens? If I "miss" them, I might take you I on your offer.

I think they might be spring? Someone dropped them for me awhile ago. Either way, I'll hold onto them if you decide you want them.

Linius

If there's any consolation, my Biskit was his. :D

Oh wow, I'm getting his Beau. Small circle :p

I feel like the same animals go round and round in this community. Though all the ones that left my town have never been picked up by anyone. Except for Bella, who I learned recently left Galactic Fork. No idea where she went though.

Boogiepop

EDIT: This offer still stands for later tonight, but I'm going to be unavailable for a while, so please PM me if you're interested!

Okay, so I didn't know you apparently need to spend a ton of money in the 2nd to last Nook store upgrade before Gracie starts appearing. That makes me less weirded out that she hasn't appeared for me yet (I'm sure I'm getting there for money spent, but I honestly have no idea how close I am. Oh well, step by step!)

Also, posting my list again! I'm going to start needing to do non-fossil spring cleaning on my storage/house anyway, it appears, as I'm getting clogged to near capacity.

I'm DEFINITELY up for a money for fossil trade, as I need cash anyway. My list:
My extras:
Fossils:
Iguanodon Tail
Iguanodon Torso
Dimetrodon Torso
Dimetrodon Skull
Spino Torso
Diplo Hip
Diplo Chest
Anklyo Torso
Tricera Skull
Megacero Tail
Megacero Skull x2
Mammoth Skull
Mammoth Torso
Styraco Tail
Stego Tail
Shark Tooth
Trilobite
Coprolite x2
Raptor Torso
Dinosaur Egg
Dinosaur Track
Fern Fossil
Amber
Plesio Torso x2
Icthyo Skull
Parasaur Skull
T. Rex Tail

What I Need:
Fossils:
T. rex Skull

Nintendo Items:
Hero's Hat
Varia Mask
Yellow Pikmin hat
Green Pipe
Triforce
Wario Mustache
Mario Mustache

MicH

YES! Good spot GET!

Not Biskit's old spot, but just below my alt's house. Hopefully I can get either Gayle or Snake's replacement in Biskit's old spot. Plastering PWPs all over Beau's spot though lmao

Philia

YES! Good spot GET!

Not Biskit's old spot, but just below my alt's house. Hopefully I can get either Gayle or Snake's replacement in Biskit's old spot. Plastering PWPs all over Beau's spot though lmao

Congrats! :D That didn't take long thankfully. :)

I need to see this Kid Cat and see what's the fuss all about. He looks like he could be Lolly's kid brother or something.

EDIT: Just saw his interior...

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Kid_Cat?file=KidCatNL.jpg

YIKES. :\ This is terrible and I really wish we could change their wallpaper and flooring... there's some clash issues there.

Also, where is kamikazekoala? I have some important painting trading to do before bed!

Sorry, have a busy week at work and private. :( No much time to play.

But I can do the trade now. I also got some more paintings from Shep.

Koomaster

YES! Fairy-tale bridge GET! Got all bridges and can finally build my third one again
Just curious but does everyone have a 3rd bridge? I found my town never needed a third, but maybe I'm just used to it by now or something. So did anyone else only do 2 bridges in their town?

ramyeon

Just curious but does everyone have a 3rd bridge? I found my town never needed a third, but maybe I'm just used to it by now or something. So did anyone else only do 2 bridges in their town?
I only have 2 as well, I honestly don't need a third and even if I wanted one I have no idea where I'd put it haha.

Grym

I have 3. But I think I have the worst town layout possible (what I would give to start from scratch....but I am not starting over at this point!). I'd probably have 4 bridges if it was allowed. :)

MicH

It depends on the river shape. If you have a pretty much straight river, you often don't need it. Mine bends in all kinds if directions so I really need three. I suppose it's doable with 2

It depends on the river shape. If you have a pretty much straight river, you often don't need it. Mine bends in all kinds if directions so I really need three. I suppose it's doable with 2

We probably have the same layout. Lawd I wish I knew I could have chosen a different one...

Philia

POST OF THE WEEK

;) I won't LIE. :D I refuse to let Ankha size me up.

And lol, didn't yall learn your lesson from the previous games or you just honestly didn't know you can pick another layout?

I swear, after a year or so of playing WW, I knew I had to be very very very strict with my layout choices because I couldn't STAND the one in WW for long.

I'm hating bits of mine but every time I visit other people's towns I feel a bit better lol.

But yeah, thanks to my layout, I'm perfectly fine with just two. I'm actually considering a third bridge though... just for novelty and fun little secret path or something. It'd definitely help fishing at the waterfall. :3

MicH

I chose my layout on purpose. I love when the river bends and isn't just straight. It makes it seem wild and a rural. I love my layout

This is my first AC game. I dig my layout, as its quirkiness suits me, but if this comes out for Wii U, I'll probably try to get MicH's layout, as that's the coolest I've seen.

Koren

And lol, didn't yall learn your lesson from the previous games or you just honestly didn't know you can pick another layout?
I though that, back on GC, the length the river was the same in all layouts (based on a 6x6 grid with the same elements at different places). I expected the same on 3DS, it was true for the three layouts I was offered. I hadn't any problem with my layout in DS and Wii games, and I haven't played online much on those so that I can compare...

I was kinda surprised to see towns with a very straight and short river.

I still kinda like my layout, though, even if it could have been better, with more available space.

After not playing my game for a month, I just turned it back played last night. My town was full of weeds, and Lief was standing outside my house saying Issabella called him down here to clear the weeds out. I had the choice of helping him, so I did and a timer popped up with a number saying I had 43 weeds left to go. After I cleared them all, he told me he couldn't give me a gift because my inventory was full. I went inside to put some stuff up, but when I came back, he was gone! Does anyone know what the gift is that you get?

Elija2

After not playing my game for a month, I just turned it back played last night. My town was full of weeds, and Lief was standing outside my house saying Issabella called him down here to clear the weeds out. I had the choice of helping him, so I did and a timer popped up with a number saying I had 43 weeds left to go. After I cleared them all, he told me he couldn't give me a gift because my inventory was full. I went inside to put some stuff up, but when I came back, he was gone! Does anyone know what the gift is that you get?

I believe you were supposed to get one of these items: http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q=&obtained=leif&interior=&fashion=

He might still send it to you in the mail.

Chopper

I have 2. Can't move or change them at all because of neighbour house placements. :/
Don't need a third at all. Love my layout.

In fact, I don't believe there is any layout that can't be saved by a bit of careful planning.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Three trips? I doubt you get that lucky tbh. It took me a lot of tries and I never saw one. Traded it in the end.
Because it's boring to keep going back and forth I was thinking of making three trips a day so it is slightly bearable.

Ooh, I need one of those.

Plus a sea globe and the tropical vista/floor (I'm not actually asking you to find those, but if you do see them...).

Also, I still have Philia's Anchor if you need it (will PM you later unless you find me first).
Yeah I saw you wanted one which is why I thought I should pick up as many as possible. Got enough medals for about 4 I think. I'll keep a look out for the others. Always find Mermaid carpets though.

Bit late now for the anchor so maybe tomorrow I can collect it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom