• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

MicH

My final dream villager list:

Cheri
Static
Marshal
Lolly
Whitney
Kid Cat
/Leonardo
Bob/Punchy
Chief
Ankha
Flurry

Bolded are the ones I already have - Bob and Ankha are in my TT town.

Undecided if I want Leonardo instead of Kid Cat. I definitely want Punchy instead of Bob if I can ever get him.

I need to get Chief and Flurry. AndPunchy. Very happy so far. I need to get rid of Snake, Phoebe, Apple and Gayle though. I like them all very much. I still need Gayle's picture so she's not leaving yet. The next one out will be either Snake, Apple or Phoebe

chunk3rvd

Retail is paying premium today for perfect oranges and perfect peaches, neither of which are my native fruit. If anyone needs to offload any I'll be on at 11PM UK time (3 hours from now)

Just opening my gate now for Philia and Elija if you're both still around? Retail is open for almost 3 more hours so if anyone else needs to get rid of some, let me know

Elija - have added your code. Mine is in my profile

Koren

In fact, I don't believe there is any layout that can't be saved by a bit of careful planning.
I have seen one where the river is following the left cliff at a distance of 2-3, that's a lot of space wasted, and I don't really see how you could do something with this (especially considering it's a dead end)

You know that clovers count right? They spawn even with BT on.
I'm pretty sure all kind of weeds spawn with BT, they're just (really) rare. I've yet to get a clover since I set BTO, but I probably got more than half a dozen of those green leaves on the floor, and an "herb" once.

But removing them is a reflex, it'll be difficult to gather enough so that it's weeding time :/

Chopper

Meteor shower tonight (finally) if anyone wants to pop by for a wish. Gates will probably be open 9:30ish EST.
Is this happening yet? Sorry. I'm rubbish at timezones.

Just bought my first piece of Mermaid furniture. The vanity. I'm going to start actively pursuing the island furniture for the first time. Just gotta keep an eye out for those high-earning tours...

Linius

Is this happening yet? Sorry. I'm rubbish at timezones.

Just bought my first piece of Mermaid furniture. The vanity. I'm going to start actively pursuing the island furniture for the first time. Just gotta keep an eye out for those high-earning tours...

I think it's roughly three hours away from now.

Elija2

You know that clovers count right? They spawn even with BT on.

Good luck getting enough clovers to trigger a weeding day though. I stockpiled weeds for weeks without BT and I still never got enough to trigger a weeding day. The only way to get enough weeds is to stop playing the game for weeks or to time travel forward.

Just opening my gate now for Philia and Elija if you're both still around? Retail is open for almost 3 more hours so if anyone else needs to get rid of some, let me know

Elija - have added your code. Mine is in my profile

My internet is acting up right now so I'll see if I can come by later.

MicH

Bragging time: I have only 5 PWP suggestions left to get (not counting Fortune Teller shop or the topiary). Wooooh!

Linius

Ha ha. Dammit. I'll be well asleep. Thanks.

So, what are the rarer island items? Are some only available from Club Tortimer?

Here's an easy one for ya, EST is five hours behind you. Most US Gaffers in here seem to be in the EST timezone so that's easy. Jak140 is 11 hours behind you, so you know that too.

Rare island items are tropical vista/flooring, beach table/chair, kitchen island, bottled ship, treasure chest, flip-flops, ukulele and a few more. Some of them are club exclusive. I think you can find it all in the more database.

Philia

Oh, thanks, Philia. :) I'd offer you something in return but...your catalog. o_O

Actually there is, my husband is still missing a few gyroids. They are...

Mega Bovoid
Mega Dinkoid
Mega Harmonoid
Mega Sputnoid
Mini Clankoid
Mini Plinkoid
Mini Sproid

I assuming you got a LOT of digspots at your TT town lol. :3

Actually there is, my husband is still missing a few gyroids. They are...

Mega Bovoid
Mega Dinkoid
Mega Harmonoid
Mega Sputnoid
Mini Clankoid
Mini Plinkoid
Mini Sproid

I assuming you got a LOT of digspots at your TT town lol. :3

Yep and I'll be going back to a rainy week as soon as I get Hazel for weemadarthur and someone for my vacancy. :)

MicH

Woah. I didn't even realise the game had been out long enough for that! Good work.
Yeah I've been farming most of the time. Many came naturally as well. Don't really have the time for it anymore so I hope they come naturally. I need two cranky and three snooty so it's Linda tricky

Philia

To got Beau the day after I street passed the person. No luck with Mira? :/

No. Its two days past and I'm still visiting him in his game (today). Nothing still. I also figured I'd get your gnarly cast off too but nothing there too.

MicH

No. Its two days past and I'm still visiting him in his game (today). Nothing still. I also figured I'd get your gnarly cast off too but nothing there too.
Have you tried streetpassing?

Great you didn't get any of the cast-offs. So many terrible villagers there

Philia

Have you tried streetpassing?

Great you didn't get any of the cast-offs. So many terrible villagers there

Okay to get an official streetpass, you can't be playing ACNL currently right?

I have no idea, but I think that's how it works

LOL there we go, green light. Streetpassed and dot on the ACNL game, I just had to remove hubby's 3DS a bit away and wait a few mins before coming back. I don't think we streetpassed because I had my 3DS off or something.

Linius

Lol, how is it possible that I catch four blue marlins and not a single king salmon has spawned yet. Blue Marlins are supposed to be rare :O

Linius

Anyone need a Lawn Mower? Lawn Mowers you can't order in the catalog so thought if anyone needed one, I would buy it from my TIY.

If you don't intend on having it yourself I'd like to have one. Already got the sprinkler too, maybe making a backyard museum room :p

Koomaster

If you don't intend on having it yourself I'd like to have one. Already got the sprinkler too, maybe making a backyard museum room :p
I already have one. TIY decided to sell lawn mowers two days in a row for some reason. So you can have. Want me to open my gate now?

Koomaster

Will you be online for a little longer? Trying to catch the scorpion at the moment :p
Yeah no problem. I opened my gate and put the lawn mower out there so just drop by whenever. I may be afk though in about 20 minutes. So sorry if I don't say hello when you drop by.

I checked and we are friends already on the 3ds but it doesn't say you are online. So I don't know if you are using a different town or something else? If you have a diff. friend code you want me to add that isn't in your profile, let me know.

Linius

Yeah no problem. I opened my gate and put the lawn mower out there so just drop by whenever. I may be afk though in about 20 minutes. So sorry if I don't say hello when you drop by.

I checked and we are friends already on the 3ds but it doesn't say you are online. So I don't know if you are using a different town or something else? If you have a diff. friend code you want me to add that isn't in your profile, let me know.

Nah, I'm usually playing offline because I have to use my phone's internet. And I don't want to wear out my 4G too much :p

EDIT

OMG, I literally screamed YESS when I caught the mean fucker :D :D

Sorry for my excitement, it took me months by now to get one.

Koomaster

Nah, I'm usually playing offline because I have to use my phone's internet. And I don't want to wear out my 4G too much :p

EDIT

OMG, I literally screamed YESS when I caught the mean fucker :D :D

Sorry for my excitement, it took me months by now to get one.
Just making sure. ^___^;

And congrats! It's a good feeling getting one of those! :D

Linius

King Salmon don't appear in the same place as Blue Marlin and Saw Sharks.

Yeah I know, but I clear out my beach so I increase the chance salmons spawn in their area. But when I spot a marlin or shark I don't scare them away obviously. Money counts.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yeah I know, but I clear out my beach so I increase the chance salmons spawn in their area. But when I spot a marlin or shark I don't scare them away obviously. Money counts.

Don't you have over 20 mil? -_-

Phineas showed up with my gold letter writing badge right after I mailed an angry missive to Hippeux for forcing Fauna out of her shearling coat.

And, speaking of bizarrely unorderable items, I received another sprinkler today so if anyone would like it, they're welcome to it.

Philia

I have a little over 50 by now. But that badge man, that badge.

Yep and that ABD. Thank god I got it finally. Hubby still needs to set a time for us to dump all of my bells into his account and then split it.

This means NO MORE PERFECT FRUIT FROM US lol. I still got a bunch of perfect peach to offload to chunk's town.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
110 million baby

ABD is useless for me as I already have the 7-11 one and it looks much nicer

I have...about a fourth of that. I have the 7-11 ABD as well, but it's not in my house atm. Should probably do that at some point.

Did you want to grab that golden man?

Linius

So, just toured trough Koo's house. His house interior is on a completely different level than what you're used to see in the average AC game. Great job man :D

Philia

So, just toured trough Koo's house. His house interior is on a completely different level than what you're used to see in the average AC game. Great job man :D

Did you not know? Koomaster is the master house designer of ACNL GAF. But yeah, he've posted a bunch of screens a while back. Its really extraordinary. :D I keep meaning to visit. :3

MicH

I have the 7-11 one as well, but still I want the ABD :p

Also, since you're still awake. Could I drop by with my shoots?

I have...about a fourth of that. I have the 7-11 ABD as well, but it's not in my house atm. Should probably do that at some point.

Did you want to grab that golden man?
Yes please. Opening my gates for you guys.

The stuff in front of the bulletin board are spare golden items. Feel free to take what you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom