• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

Did you not know? Koomaster is the master house designer of ACNL GAF. But yeah, he've posted a bunch of screens a while back. Its really extraordinary. :D I keep meaning to visit. :3

Yeah I knew, that's why I asked if I could explore his house. I've only seen two full rooms in his posts and now I've seen the rest of his house too. The main room is very nice too.

Koomaster

So, just toured trough Koo's house. His house interior is on a completely different level than what you're used to see in the average AC game. Great job man :D
Haha, thanks so much. # ^___^ #

But like you said, basement still needs the magic touch. Waiting on some Gracie furniture before I think about starting on anything down there. Now it's just my storage chill out room. :p

Glad you had a good time exploring!

ramyeon

Finally managed to get this atrocity to move. I doubt anyone wants her... right?

Pinky_NewLeaf_Official.png

Philia

Well I think its safe to say that Mira has gone to the void. :\ Or my town isn't just accepting any viruses. I wonder if its because I've already been infected by his town once before with Colton.

Anyway, anyone with a free slot can try coming to my husband's town and see if that'll work for you.

Her house has poofed today, ie she was in boxes yesterday and he didn't check.

MicH

She'd be cute if she were a bear cub like Barold, but she's one of those huge bears that all the clothes look undersized on. Never been a fan of any of the adult bear animals.
When I saw Charlise for the first time I was laughing and scared at the same time. So ugly, but she's the size of a HOUSE. I hate the beats too. Only the best cubs are cute

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
She'd be cute if she were a bear cub like Barold, but she's one of those huge bears that all the clothes look undersized on. Never been a fan of any of the adult bear animals.

When I saw Charlise for the first time I was laughing and scared at the same time. So ugly, but she's the size of a HOUSE. I hate the beats too. Only the best cubs are cute

tumblr_mr0l85Dqwf1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mr69z4WWtS1sw5rnlo9_400.jpg

We're gonna stay stylin' while y'all keep hatin'

Well, he's no Ankha or Marshal but my Kevin is leaving tomorrow and he's the first villager to leave who I'm sincerely going to miss. He was one of my starting villagers and I've turned him down a few times before but it's time to move on. If anyone would like to discuss adopting this cute jock piggy tomorrow, drop me a PM.

tumblr_mo53oeVVIs1qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_moed1mj1JX1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mon6kiUebt1qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mpqr9dEzkz1qa25kqo3_400.jpg

tumblr_msg9dmRl6t1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Sniff.

Elija2

Yeah, I see what you mean. I have Grizzly in my town and he's a tall bear, but that fits his cranky personality. I could understand why you'd like her more if she were shorter, but I still like the way she looks as is.

ladybro

I'm dying.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Well, he's no Ankha or Marshal but my Kevin is leaving tomorrow and he's the first villager to leave who I'm sincerely going to miss. He was one of my starting villagers and I've turned him down a few times before but it's time to move on. If anyone would like to discuss adopting this cute jock piggy tomorrow, drop me a PM.

Sniff.

He kind of looks like a (literal) pig version of Garfield.

Philia

I get called ladybro a lot by my jock too. Don't care. I got good news!

I got Gala! :D Adorable normal piggie that's perfect for my town. Just had to browse GF and fill up my town back up to 10 somehow before I get a random fugly one or something. And luck would have it, Gala's available. :D :D :D

Well I think its safe to say that Mira has gone to the void. :\ Or my town isn't just accepting any viruses. I wonder if its because I've already been infected by his town once before with Colton.

Anyway, anyone with a free slot can try coming to my husband's town and see if that'll work for you.

Her house has poofed today, ie she was in boxes yesterday and he didn't check.

I'd like to give it a shot. Mira is my preferred uchi, she's just so popular I've been willing to settle for someone else.

Meteor shower tonight (finally) if anyone wants to pop by for a wish. Gates will probably be open 9:30ish EST.

May I pop by? There are plenty of showcase items I have yet to catalogue.

Also, I had Sahara today, so I have an extra Ancient Wall if anyone is looking for it. (Wouldn't mind trading it for a Sahara item I don't have.)

Also, I still have two extra scenic paintings.

Linius

May I pop by? There are plenty of showcase items I have yet to catalogue.

Also, I had Sahara today, so I have an extra Ancient Wall if anyone is looking for it. (Wouldn't mind trading it for a Sahara item I don't have.)

Also, I still have two extra scenic paintings.

You need a sporty wall perhaps? Because I got that as a spare from Saharah today.

Linius

Alas, I already have that one. Do you still need the ancient wall? I'll toss it your way anyway.

Well I'd like to complete the Saharah set one day, but I can't offer you another piece of hers since I only got one spare. Anything else you looking for maybe?

Well I'd like to complete the Saharah set one day, but I can't offer you another piece of hers since I only got one spare. Anything else you looking for maybe?

Anything else you have that's unorderable? I'm personally looking for a cucumber horse, but that's kind of a tall order.

Linius

Anything else you have that's unorderable? I'm personally looking for a cucumber horse, but that's kind of a tall order.

Yeah I completely missed that event sadly :(

But I have some beach items I think, if you need any of that I can check what I have for you. Also a globe from Katie comes to mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom