• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linius I don't know whether you still need that motherly statue. You never added me.

I want to help some friends with art. Anyone willing to trade 2 paintings for my other spare motherly statue? I don't care what they are, if they're legit.

Linius

Linius I don't know whether you still need that motherly statue. You never added me.

I want to help some friends with art. Anyone willing to trade 2 paintings for my other spare motherly statue? I don't care what they are, if they're legit.

Yeah, we keep missing each other. And I was under the assumption you were on my list. But apparently we never played I guess? Can we do that right now?

EDIT

Okay, adding you too RPG Wizard.

Jak140

Does anyone have a dark polka skirt, green-zap pants and/or ninja pants I could catalog?

They're the last few items I need to complete some fashion theme outfits to be prepared for Gracie.

I've got mail coming in 30 minutes and have every orderable furniture/wallpaper/carpet cataloged, so let me know if you need me to order you anything. Thanks!

So, I've got a question about getting villagers to move in... if I've got a full town, and I have a friend that has a villager in boxes, can I still somehow convince them to move in? Do they sort of get "queued" to move in the next time I have an opening? Or am I just SOL?

Linius

Thanks for the chair, Linius!

And thank you for the painting. Only three paintings to go now. And three statues (when I get that one from weemad that is) :D

So, I've got a question about getting villagers to move in... if I've got a full town, and I have a friend that has a villager in boxes, can I still somehow convince them to move in? Do they sort of get "queued" to move in the next time I have an opening? Or am I just SOL?

Nope, you can't. You need to have a free spot.

Anyone have any flashy outfit items? Finally got Gracie to show up, but don't have an outfit.

I can give 10000 bells or so for your time to borrow the clothing temp., don't have much to trade right now.

Does anyone have a dark polka skirt, green-zap pants and/or ninja pants I could catalog?

They're the last few items I need to complete some fashion theme outfits to be prepared for Gracie.

I've got mail coming in 30 minutes and have every orderable furniture/wallpaper/carpet cataloged, so let me know if you need me to order you anything. Thanks!

I can order the green zap pants for you right now. I probably won't be able to deliver it until tomorrow evening though.

Nope, you can't. You need to have a free spot.

The latter.

Thanks for the quick responses guys. That sucks, I won't be able to get Coco. :(

She'd be cute if she were a bear cub like Barold, but she's one of those huge bears that all the clothes look undersized on. Never been a fan of any of the adult bear animals.

Yea they screwed up the bears. Missed opportunity. Lions and tigers could be better, too.

But they killed the dogs & cats, so (and deer for that matter) . . .

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yea they screwed up the bears. Missed opportunity. Lions and tigers could be better, too.

But they killed the dogs & cats, so (and deer for that matter) . . .

Deer, rabbits, wolves, and eagles are pretty much solid down the line imo.

Did you want to grab that cabin wall?

Jak140

Anyone have any flashy outfit items? Finally got Gracie to show up, but don't have an outfit.

I can give 10000 bells or so for your time to borrow the clothing temp., don't have much to trade right now.

Finishing something up, but I can let you borrow one free in about 10 min or so.

Philia

I got Merengue! I GOT HER. :D :D :D :D I saw her being auctioned and nabbed her for 15 million (cheap compared to some others with 40 or so which is insane). Since hubby obviously got an open slot, I recruited her in his town. I'll get her when I have an open slot in my own.

That would be cool. I do seem to have trouble catching people to pick things up though, but I can try! Is there anything you'd like me to order?

Big Ben or a Statue of Liberty would be cool, those random Gulliver items are obnoxious :p

EDIT: Actually, if you have any spare art, I'd take one of those, instead. I have no luck getting Redd to show up.

braves01

Banned
So I got the golden roof by doing one of the HH themes. If I want other golden exterior parts do I need to switch themes or just get a higher score? Also how can I go back to do the interior only challenges?

Jak140

Big Ben or a Statue of Liberty would be cool, those random Gulliver items are obnoxious :p

Cool I'll have them both for you tomorrow, since my mail just ran for the day.

Don't you need four or so to get her approval? Apparently I have nothing for that category.

Edit: Guess you meant you have a set available for me to borrow?

Yeah that's right I have the set. You can just have it after all as I went ahead and ordered one as I had mail coming.

FC 3566 2276 4051

Btw still looking for the dark polka skirt and ninja pants. If anyone has them for me to catalog I'd really appreciate it as I need them to complete my modern and historical outfits for Gracie. Thanks!

Cool I'll have them both for you tomorrow, since my mail just ran for the day.

Yeah that's right I have the set. You can just have it after all as I went ahead and ordered one as I had mail coming.

FC 3566 2276 4051

Btw still looking for the dark polka skirt and ninja pants. If anyone has them for me to catalog I'd really appreciate it as I need them to complete my modern and historical outfits for Gracie. Thanks!

Gate opening now.

Edit: open

I got Merengue! I GOT HER. :D :D :D :D I saw her being auctioned and nabbed her for 15 million (cheap compared to some others with 40 or so which is insane). Since hubby obviously got an open slot, I recruited her in his town. I'll get her when I have an open slot in my own.

Saw that. Was thinking of bidding and then I saw it was you! Very happy for you! She's a keeper! Would love to meet her sometime.

Yea, Niraj, I'd love to come. You're too kind to have ordered that one, too.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Sweet. Now you can finally start working on that awful town of yours.

:p

Saw that. Was thinking of bidding and then I saw it was you! Very happy for you! She's a keeper! Would love to meet her sometime.

Yea, Niraj, I'd love to come. You're too kind to have ordered that one, too.

In bluepolicebox's town, you should just pop in there.

Frogstep

Man, Jacques is so smooth. I always see him talking to Ankha.

Bhtl4sG.jpg
j8AOAMQ.jpg
szgX3dh.jpg

What a player!

And then there's this

3OX5chw.jpg

I thought FOR SURE when Katrina came today that I'd finally have enough visits for her to open her shop, but nope. :/

I'm very tempted to just spam her with new characters until she suggests it, but I'll keep being patient...

ramyeon

I'm never giving my villagers good furniture again, they just try and throw it away or pawn it off to people at the first chance they get.

I'm never giving my villagers good furniture again, they just try and throw it away or pawn it off to people at the first chance they get.

They seem to like things that match the sets they started with though. Most of the alpine stuff I've given to Carmen has stayed put.

Probably a bit late a night to be doing this, I've got extra legit solemn and wistful paintings for trade if anyone has any of the following legit pieces:

basic painting
calm painting
jolly painting
moving painting
nice painting
proper painting
quaint painting
scary painting
serene painting
warm painting

ancient statue
beautiful statue
great statue
mystic statue

Probably a bit late a night to be doing this, I've got extra legit solemn and wistful paintings for trade if anyone has any of the following legit pieces:

basic painting
calm painting
jolly painting
moving painting
nice painting
proper painting
quaint painting
scary painting
serene painting
warm painting

ancient statue
beautiful statue
great statue
mystic statue
I can trade you a nice painting for one of them tomorrow, missing both so it doesn't matter which.

First time I've bothered speaking to her! (Yes, I'm that guy -_-)
Oh, okay.

Well, talk to her and learn what theme of clothing she wants you to wear first. Then wear an outfit made up entirely of that type of clothes/accessories and talk to her again. If you pass, she'll give you an item.

Once you get four passes, (from four separate visits) she'll unlock the final T&T upgrade, which includes her boutique.

Oh, okay.

Well, talk to her and learn what theme of clothing she wants you to wear first. Then wear an outfit made up entirely of that type of clothes/accessories and talk to her again. If you pass, she'll give you an item.

Once you get four passes, (from four separate visits) she'll unlock the final T&T upgrade, which includes her boutique.

*groan*
She's shown up twice this week, so I guess that's not too bad. Really wish I'd talked to her before though, I'd be halfway!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
If another person has Gracie in their town, can you get a fashion check from her too...?

I've decided to build a perfect outfit for each theme, so when she comes I can just be like "Hey bitch, check me out".
Nope, you can only partake in your town.

Ah damn, so it'll be a while before I get the Emporium. Oh well, more excuse to play more often I guess!

When Brewster says he doesn't need any help right now, what's a good time to come back, or is it random?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom