• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Her house is RIGHT next to mine. And she has never once asked to move out... I hate her so much.

Man oh man, I feel so sorry for you.

Come think of it, I believe I've met her in another town. That's where I got that impression from lol.

I dislike all the bear design. Except maybe Groucho, but he gets a pass because Cranky types that look like crotchety old men are all sorts of awesome.

Agree. Niraj's Groucho got a pass from me because he was wearing that jacket making him look like a grouchy old detective. I do like Teddy's look though. I'd suggest him out of any large bear.

In other news, I'm STILL resetting Gala's house. Man. It making me wish I plop down a lot of huge ass pwps just to deter them from placing their houses in those spots.

MicH

ZEN BELL PWP GET!

Only FOUR MORE LEFT

Gonna work on O'Hare now.

By the way, Galactic Fork, are you interested in Snake once I let him go from my main town?

EDIT Damn that sucks, Philia. Kid Cat was surprisingly easy hovering around Biskit's old spot. I decided to let him plop down his house just above so there's still room for another house in Biskit's spot

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
ZEN BELL PWP GET!

Only FOUR MORE LEFT

Gonna work on O'Hare now.

By the way, Galactic Fork, are you interested in Snake once I let him go from my main town?

Maaaaybe... I'm suddenly very interested in house placement. And Doc's house is in a place I hate. I'm going to kick him out after I get Cole, so I can't have 2 Lazy and 2 Peppy villagers like I planned. To fill Doc's slot, I've been going back and forth between Snake, a random 3rd Peppy, or Tiffany.

MicH

Maaaaybe... I'm suddenly very interested in house placement. And Doc's house is in a place I hate. I'm going to kick him out after I get Cole, so I can't have 2 Lazy and 2 Peppy villagers like I planned. To fill Doc's slot, I've been going back and forth between Snake, a random 3rd Peppy, or Tiffany.
Okay, I'll let you know whenever he moves and then you can decide if you want him :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Agree. Niraj's Groucho got a pass from me because he was wearing that jacket making him look like a grouchy old detective. I do like Teddy's look though. I'd suggest him out of any large bear.

Wish he still was :( stupid Drago

Philia

Finally, Gala placed herself just south of the police station. Oddly no one EVER does that lmao. Not since Barold moved out, no one ever likes to place their house near the station. Which is kinda hilarious.

Anyone interested in Walt, Kody, Curlos, or Jacques (campsite)? I'm working on Hazel for wee but if no one wants any of the others, I'm going to quit for now and try resetting my main town's campsite tomorrow (ugh, why?) for my 10th villager. I'd gladly try to pull out any of the others today if someone wants them.

Niraj

Anyone interested in Walt, Kody, Curlos, or Jacques (campsite)? I'm working on Hazel for wee but if no one wants any of the others, I'm going to quit for now and try resetting my main town's campsite tomorrow (ugh, why?) for my 10th villager. I'd gladly try to pull out any of the others today if someone wants them.

Surprised you're not interested in Jacques.

Niraj

I have two smugs and no snooty. Do you want me to invite him in and hold him for you?

Sure, why not? Though you should take him someday after getting rid of lame Hippeux. He'd be perfect with all your French speakers (not that Hippeux doesn't fit, but you know. Obvious reasons).

Sure, why not? Though you should take him someday after getting rid of lame Hippeux. He'd be perfect with all your French speakers (not that Hippeux doesn't fit, but you know. Obvious reasons).

Okay, I'll convince him and he'll be here for you. (He says "zut alors!") :) But Jules is more than enough shoom for me. I'm going to try my campsite this week for Soleil.

Grym

Just making sure I'm not doing something wrong here.

Are there any tips on getting campers to move into your town? Is it possible that they decline forever? The first camper I got to move in (Bunnie) wasn't difficult at all. Right now I'm trying to get another (Lopez) who is in my campground and no matter how many times I suggest he move in, he declines (it has been like 20 times now).

I'm wearing my lucky item for the day. I only have 9 villagers. Am I missing something or do I just keep trying?

Is there anyone who could let me visit their town sometime today? None of my friends play this game much anymore, and I've collected a ton of perfect peaches I need to sell. Probably 2-3 trips worth, actually. I'd greatly appreciate it!

I don't know if the offer to move in would pop up if a tenth was on the way? Some campers are just really stubborn. Jacques took 10 minutes. Others have taken longer.

Linius

Finally got my afternoon tea set. I always postpone changing my SSID setting and all :p

Let's get two more with some alts right away so I'm done with this.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Anybody need an ancient statue? And a Calm Painting? The calm painting won't come in till tomorrow though.

I could use some golden ores to complete the golden set. I thought I had all the unorderable sets, but I forgot the golden one...

So if someone doesn't need them anymore... :)

Koomaster

I'd like to publicly thank Kiki today for blowing my PWP suggestion on a flower bed.

A fucking flowerbed.

Oi.
I know I have said this before but; every post of yours I read in Louise's voice and it's marvelous. I can hear her in my head screaming; 'A fucking flowerbed!' It's just great.

I could use some golden ores to complete the golden set. I thought I had all the unorderable sets, but I forgot the golden one...

So if someone doesn't need them anymore... :)

I have 13 of them I'm not doing anything with that you're welcome to. If I can just cat the set when it's completed, that'd be swell.

I know I have said this before but; every post of yours I read in Louise's voice and it's marvelous. I can hear her in my head screaming; 'A fucking flowerbed!' It's just great.

Haha... it's funny too because I'm really just writing in my own voice but I do see it working well with her.

Philia

After... oh gosh maybe 7 hours of resetting, Gala had plopped herself right to the left of fantastic Flurry's miracle spot. :3 Yep, these are definite keepers.

I did my go rounds like usual shit spots she seemed to like and after I inspected them all, I was confused since I didn't run along my usual path. When I saw her placement next to Flurry's house, I had to yell out "she did it!" lol.

Niraj

Around Noon PST. :)

I'm still baffled how I can throw away my letters in every other place but my own home.

Yeah, that pisses me off sometimes.

After... oh gosh maybe 7 hours of resetting, Gala had plopped herself right to the left of fantastic Flurry's miracle spot. :3 Yep, these are definite keepers.

I did my go rounds like usual shit spots she seemed to like and after I inspected them all, I was confused since I didn't run along my usual path. When I saw her placement next to Flurry's house, I had to yell out "she did it!" lol.

7 hours, damn lol. I wouldn't have the patience for that.

Philia

7 hours, damn lol. I wouldn't have the patience for that.

Oh man, this placement is actually worth it. I hope I can place the last two the same way.

Mind you, its not concurrent. I spread them out. I did like 3 or so hours last night. 3 hours this morning and then just a hour after I woke up from my nap lol.

Anyone with 10 villagers mind if I pop in quickly this afternoon with a petition? I'm trying to avoid picking up and/or leaving behind a straggler before I go offline for awhile in search of a 10th. :)

MicH

We need a list of dream codes in this thread. There are so here I've never visited so I am missing out on a lot of great towns :(

Philia

As soon as I got Gala placed, I come in and Del's like I'm leaving! LOL, I still haven't gotten his last pwp yet... but I have til the 11th to do so.

Do anyone want Del? He's a fantastic cranky. His house and his interior is fantastic and consistently robo themed. He's no Ribbot but his nailed on jaw says the possibility of him having robotic jaws. :3

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Del

EDIT: LOL Molly just gave me the Garbage Can pwp. Just a tad too late, Molly, I don't need it anymore to dump rotten fruits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom