• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Yes! Julian's picture! :) Thanks again, eudaemonic, for letting me bug your animals.

Edit: I saved Barold's signature for last. ;)

My town's safe for you to come over for the fake valiant statue. :) Soleil was my move out recently and she's being care for at MicH's.

I also have Redd today and he's selling a legit Proper painting if anyone wants it.

We need a list of dream codes in this thread. There are so here I've never visited so I am missing out on a lot of great towns :(

I concur. I'm blown away by some of the towns I've seen on GAF, let alone those I haven't. I want to do a lot more work to my town though...

As soon as I got Gala placed, I come in and Del's like I'm leaving! LOL, I still haven't gotten his last pwp yet... but I have til the 11th to do so.

Do anyone want Del? He's a fantastic cranky. His house and his interior is fantastic and consistently robo themed. He's no Ribbot but his nailed on jaw says the possibility of him having robotic jaws. :3

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Del

EDIT: LOL Molly just gave me the Garbage Can pwp. Just a tad too late, Molly, I don't need it anymore to dump rotten fruits.

Awwww, she probably missed the one from my town that she suggested :)

Oh, guys, forgot to tell you, but I have a meteor shower going on, so if you want to do a wish, just tell me and I'll open my gate.

How much pieces are is the gold set btw? I have 8 pieces, so 4 or 5 more to go?

And do purple and orange hybrids also produce the same colors and the rare ones? Cause I have 11 purple tulips and 10 orange ones, so I would sell all my yellow, white and red tulips...

Philia

And do purple and orange hybrids also produce the same colors and the rare ones? Cause I have 11 purple tulips and 10 orange ones, so I would sell all my yellow, white and red tulips...

YEP. You can sell the basic tulips now. :) I didn't realize you got purple tulips! Congrats!

Frogstep

Do anyone want Del? He's a fantastic cranky. His house and his interior is fantastic and consistently robo themed. He's no Ribbot but his nailed on jaw says the possibility of him having robotic jaws. :3

I wish I had some room to pick him up, won't have a spot open till the 9th. :<

Would have been a step up from the current cranky villager I have. Plus I have Ribbot in my town so him and Del would have gotten along great. Oh well.

Elija2

A bunch of my villagers were huddled around the bulletin board so I went to check and see what's up.

aZaIiTz.jpg

h42tiCZ.jpg

I think they're attracted to the pheromones.

Philia

Damn, they are pink ones, sorry. :( I keep switching the colors... :( I have 11 pink, 10 orange and 3 black tulips. :) Hope I get purple ones soon... How do I got those?

You got enough oranges to get a purple! :D

I wish I had some room to pick him up, won't have a spot open till the 9th. :<

Would have been a step up from the current cranky villager I have. Plus I have Ribbot in my town so him and Del would have gotten along great. Oh well.

Froggy, you missed the bit where he's moving out on the 11th. You'll have room then! :D :D :D I'm not TTing him OUT yet because I don't have his last pwp yet. :)

A bunch of my villagers were huddled around the bulletin board so I went to check and see what's up.

OMG lmao. This is why I love T's posts in my bulletin board, they're hilarious! :D

OMG... I'm dying! *holds sides*

Side note... just plopped my fat ass down by the tree and I'm up to 96 visitors! So close!

Koomaster

Oh my word! Pietro the creepy clown sheep/ram/whatever is moving out on the 10th.

HAPPY DAYS!
Almost tempted to take him from you. I love Pietro, I think he's a pretty unique character. Unfortunately still saving my 10th spot for Lobo, I know he's out there somewhere waiting to move into my life.

Frogstep

Froggy, you missed the bit where he's moving out on the 11th. You'll have room then! :D :D :D I'm not TTing him OUT yet because I don't have his last pwp yet. :)

Yay! :D! Well thanks for clearing that up haha. I'd love to pick him up when he's packed up and ready if nobody has dibs on him.

Elija2

I also have Katrina in my town if anyone wants to get their fortune, and my Re-Tail has a premium on furniture for those who want to sell their junk.

Wow, enticing enough to attract a pretty diverse set of species. Well done, T. :)

Yeah, but they're all females. Bob was walking pretty close by but then he quickly turned around and left. Make of that what you will.

I need to plan better sometimes.

I was going to give Tipper away to somebody from a local group, but we weren't around during the same hours and now they've gone to sleep.

So is anybody up for adopting Tipper the snooty cow? She's in boxes right now (and I don't TT).

Almost tempted to take him from you. I love Pietro, I think he's a pretty unique character. Unfortunately still saving my 10th spot for Lobo, I know he's out there somewhere waiting to move into my life.
How do you 'take' animals? I'd love to get Curly to move in if anyone has him.

Elija2

I have an excess amount of white-azalea and holly starts. If anyone has any extra hydrangea starts I'd love to trade for them.

When a villager is in boxes, people from other towns can invite them to their town provided they have 9 or less villagers in their town.
Thanks, good to know!

I just connected to the net at the post office and downloaded a full moon vanity free gift. Is there a free gift every week or something? I remember connected back on launch week in June to get some kind of rainbow gift, but haven't done so since.

Linius

Thanks, good to know!

I just connected to the net at the post office and downloaded a full moon vanity free gift. Is there a free gift every week or something? I remember connected back on launch week in June to get some kind of rainbow gift, but haven't done so since.

Every month there's a new gift. Just keep tracking this thread or check the OP every month to see if anything changed to the DLC section on the bottom. I try to keep track of local DLC promotions too like the Best Buy and Game Mania stuff.

Thanks, good to know!

There's one a month. All the items are orderable up to this point, AFAIK.

There's also an item every two weeks if you connect to a Nintendo Zone (although this is going to end soon). I think at least two of these items are unorderable (Afternoon tea-set and Shaved Ice Lamp).

Linius

There's also an item every two weeks if you connect to a Nintendo Zone (although this is going to end soon). I think at least two of these items are unorderable (Afternoon tea-set and Shaved Ice Lamp).

Afternoon Tea-Set, Shaved Ice Lamp and the Pumpkin Pie aren't orderable. The US have had their chance at all three of those. Europe missed out on the Pumpkin Pie.

braves01

Banned
Rainy day in Poketon, but I managed to catch a salmon, king slamon, and get a lighthouse request so things aren't too gloomy I guess.

Is anyone able to sell me a perfect fruit for a villager request?

Hmmm...I don't think I can take part in the Nintendo Zone gift promo. I have a US 3DS but I'm based in the UK :-/

Hmmm...I don't think I can take part in the Nintendo Zone gift promo. I have a US 3DS but I'm based in the UK :-/
If necessary, you can change the SSID of your wireless access point to spoof a Nintendo Zone.

I do it all the time : P

Afternoon Tea-Set, Shaved Ice Lamp and the Pumpkin Pie aren't orderable. The US have had their chance at all three of those. Europe missed out on the Pumpkin Pie.
Is pumpkin pie seasonal? If not, it's possible Europe might get it later.

Like how Europe got the Shaved Ice Lamp and Rolling Suitcase from a mail delivery.

If necessary, you can change the SSID of your wireless access point to spoof a Nintendo Zone.

I do it all the time : P
I tried to follow the instructions ot this one time, renaming my wireless connection but it didn't work.

I've just rented a museum room for 10k bells to store my Nintendo items. Is this a one-off fee or is it something like 10k a month?

Linius

Is pumpkin pie seasonal? If not, it's possible Europe might get it later.

Like how Europe got the Shaved Ice Lamp and Rolling Suitcase from a mail delivery.

The Pumpkin Pie was a Best Buy DLC. There's a slim chance it gets to Europe eventually but as of yet we know nothing. Our Shaved Ice Lamp was a Game Mania DLC btw, it came by mail for US players. We only got the Suitcase trough the mail on that same day US players got their lamp. US players got the suitcase trough Best Buy DLC.

I tried to follow the instructions ot this one time, renaming my wireless connection but it didn't work.

I've just rented a museum room for 10k bells to store my Nintendo items. Is this a one-off fee or is it something like 10k a month?

You pay 10K once. And what SSID trick did you try?

Rainy day in Poketon, but I managed to catch a salmon, king slamon, and get a lighthouse request so things aren't too gloomy I guess.

Is anyone able to sell me a perfect fruit for a villager request?

I added you. You can have it for free if you come pick it up. :) I have Katrina as well if you want your fortune.

Linius

I made sure to get at least four afternoon tea-sets in case I ever wanna build a cafe or something. Maybe I'll get a few extra next week. I hate stuff that's not orderable and available for limited time. I really can't tell how much I need of them :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom