• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had zero new hybrids today.

Yet, it was an awesome day!

I got my last Gracie check. And Hazel moved in behind the town hall, where you can barely even see her house. The only flowers she disturbed were a batch of yellow and white tulips that I haven't had time to throw away yet. She's moving up in my estimation!

Roto13

I had zero new hybrids today.

Yet, it was an awesome day!

I got my last Gracie check. And Hazel moved in behind the town hall, where you can barely even see her house. The only flowers she disturbed were a batch of yellow and white tulips that I haven't had time to throw away yet. She's moving up in my estimation!

Hazel's eyebrow looks exactly like Kappn's mouth.

Never, ever unsee it.

@ philia, I'm checking the list of your hubby and I found some stuff that could be improved. I'm adding it to the list and will let you know.

One furniture that is forgotten is the board game piece. :) and some catalogue stuff has an other place in the catalogue in the game. But sometimes it is faulty placed in the game.

Still checking for other things, so let you know if there's more. Still at letter C...

And also checking names for the UK version. :)

Philia

@ philia, I'm checking the list of your hubby and I found some stuff that could be improved. I'm adding it to the list and will let you know.

One furniture that is forgotten is the board game piece. :) and some catalogue stuff has an other place in the catalogue in the game. But sometimes it is faulty placed in the game.

Still checking for other things, so let you know if there's more. Still at letter C...

And also checking names for the UK version. :)

Kami... uh. Yeah. Never mind about all that. You ARE aware that the list is NOT perfect. He stopped caring about fixing it because I've already achieved the gold badge and I'd just help him catalog the rest of the orderables or something.

Anyway... don't worry about the errors please. Just use it as a checklist of your own. I've also listed a better checklist too in my first post of this thread.

http://animalcrossingnl.mooo.com/furniture

Finally saw a villager on Main Street I'd been really missing: Rasher. So, I think it is about how many villagers have moved out, b/c Monique left last night.

Guess I won't be seeing my old BFF Biff anytime soon, as I'd have to have 3 more move-outs to get past Gwen and . . . Charlise. Maybe it's for the best.

Oh, and I saw Paula last night while traveling. She might take the cake for scariest villager.

Linius

Finally got Gracie again today! Theme was sporty and there were enough things in the shops to let me pass, got a sweets closet from it. Now I'm wondering whether this was random, or whether it was because two days ago I ordered two moons and a king to have an over 70k purchase...I guess I'll try ordering those same things again and see if she pops up again soon or not.

Think I'll to that too then. Gracie hates me.

Kami... uh. Yeah. Never mind about all that. You ARE aware that the list is NOT perfect. He stopped caring about fixing it because I've already achieved the gold badge and I'd just help him catalog the rest of the orderables or something.

Anyway... don't worry about the errors please. Just use it as a checklist of your own. I've also listed a better checklist too in my first post of this thread.

http://animalcrossingnl.mooo.com/furniture

Oh, ok. Sorry. :) hadn't read that, I suppose. :) No problem, is still a handy list what I miss. :)

Almost at 32% of the furniture, but I still miss a lot of things it seems...

Philia

Oh, ok. Sorry. :) hadn't read that, I suppose. :) No problem, is still a handy list what I miss. :)

Almost at 32% of the furniture, but I still miss a lot of things it seems...

No worries. :) I have two gold ores for you btw.

Also does anyone need a proper or a fine or a neutral painting?

No worries. :) I have two gold ores for you btw.

Also does anyone need a proper or a fine or a neutral painting?

Ow, thanks, but I don't need them anymore, I have the complete golden set now. Got the golden woman and man from weedamarthur for my golden chair and give him my other 2 gold pieces, so he has more chance to get golden chairs.

Sorry, but still thanks though. :(

At 55% of the furniture... Damn, way too much stuff in this game. :)

My first picture dump!

xg6d5Ac.jpg

This is what I find when I first meet Carmen.

ISFPD6b.jpg

U jelly?

28QopAF.jpg

otGlzOr.jpg

48Ap4XY.jpg

My first Resetti infiltration. He was nice enough to let me use the bathroom.

hlk6YzV.jpg

TLVsPNR.jpg

The last time I'll even see that message :)

ggqIjNH.jpg

KowzdZy.jpg

1VDmy28.jpg

Now I'm just more interested in where Tom Nook came from. It was a beautiful song to hear.

jBRzVF8.jpg

The guy in the sunglasses left and his molted shell was left behind. Then a new guy came and the game crashed. THE CLUB CAN'T EVEN HANDLE US.

Not pictured (yet), but cool stuff today:
-I wasn't ready for the HHA theme challenge. My furniture are like my children.
-Second Gracie pass! Official was easy, and now I look sharp.
-GOLDEN AXE GET!

Philia

Ah, kamikazekoala, you completed your gold set! Congrats! :) Wee is a girl btw! :D

And yeah, thanks to your catalog and mistersamman's and mich's and various other people who helped me along the way, I've gotten up to 93% for furniture.

My other percentages in other categories are...

94% wallpaper
98% flooring
81% tops
81% bottoms
62% dresses
84% hats
91% accessories
88% shoes
100% socks
100% umbrellas
100% paper
100% gyroids
100% music

A few of these hasn't been updated since I've gotten my Emporium and gotten all of the gracie stuff. But really, with gracie stuff to buy you can reach your gold badge soon enough. :)

Yeah, what RPG Wizard says. The app doesn't do anything for you.

And what SSID trick you should use is solely based on the origin of your console. So if you own a Japanese 3DS you could participate with their DLC stuff from anywhere in the world. Pooka who frequented this community during the first two OT's is American and has an American 3DS but was based in Italy. She did manage to get the Bestbuy items trough the SSID trick though.
Thanks guys, did it again with the Bestbuy SSID and got an afternoon tea set, woohoo.

So get this load of shit. Barold's gone. Nothing from him. No mention at all. No convincing him... nothing. I had him for like... what? A week?

This puts me in the "I'm done trying to get villagers" category. I seriously get excited about one animal and I end up not being able to do anything to prevent their leaving.

Whatever. Hope his data gets corrupted and he ceases to exists. What he deserves for breaking my heart.

On a happier note, I managed to get some white azalea bushes if you need them, Philia. I still need to get my purple tulip from you too. It's going by the black cube of death with all my other purples, blues, and blacks. If you happen to have some spare yellow tulips, I could use a handful of those (six maybe?). Was trying to alternate between yellow roses and yellow tulips around my home.

Also.. do you have a list of dresses you need? I see you're pretty low there.

Philia

So get this load of shit. Barold's gone. Nothing from him. No mention at all. No convincing him... nothing. I had him for like... what? A week?

This puts me in the "I'm done trying to get villagers" category. I seriously get excited about one animal and I end up not being able to do anything to prevent their leaving.

Whatever. Hope his data gets corrupted and he ceases to exists. What he deserves for breaking my heart.

On a happier note, I managed to get some white azalea bushes if you need them, Philia. I still need to get my purple tulip from you too. It's going by the black cube of death with all my other purples, blues, and blacks. If you happen to have some spare yellow tulips, I could use a handful of those (six maybe?). Was trying to alternate between yellow roses and yellow tulips around my home.

Whoa. He left without saying anything? The fuck? Linius's Rhonda done the same. I'm beginning to wonder if that's what happened to hubby's Mira.

And yes, I'll love to have those bushes. I don't have any yellow tulips sadly. I've sold them off. Just not a fan of yellow lol. I can give you some bushes in return for those white azaleas.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Man, sorry to hear :( you were so excited too. What a dick.

:( Second time this week that's happened to someone here and I don't get it. When I have someone leaving, my villagers don't shut up about it. Clearly the game needs to do a better job informing players about a moving animal. So sorry you lost your favorite guy.

If you ever change your mind about wanting another villager, I'd happily keep an eye out during my TTing trips.

Ditto, although Del's pinging me about his moving out on the day I placed gala did caught me by surprise. I thought moving villagers wouldn't ping you on the day you get a moved in.

Nah, I get pings on plot days. Sometimes that's the only way I know the plot has shown up and I'm back at 9 instead of 8.

Ah, kamikazekoala, you completed your gold set! Congrats! :) Wee is a girl btw! :D

And yeah, thanks to your catalog and mistersamman's and mich's and various other people who helped me along the way, I've gotten up to 93% for furniture.

My other percentages in other categories are...

94% wallpaper
98% flooring
81% tops
81% bottoms
62% dresses
84% hats
91% accessories
88% shoes
100% socks
100% umbrellas
100% paper
100% gyroids
100% music

A few of these hasn't been updated since I've gotten my Emporium and gotten all of the gracie stuff. But really, with gracie stuff to buy you can reach your gold badge soon enough. :)

Yes, yes, thanks too We. :) Sorry girl, thought you were a guy, my apologies.

Well, at last the furniture is done. 94,57% done. So still need 5 percent. But the DLC that isn't out yet, is also counted in that percentage, so I guess I have a little more for now. Have all the regional stuff for now, even the rice cake I thought I didn't have.

Now starting the other ones, will be not so much work. :)

@ eudaemonic, sorry to hear that. :( Maybe that this make you feel a little better, I have the complete golden set, ready to be catalogued. :)

MicH

Jesus, that is just the worst, euda. I'm so sorry

Is he boxed up today?

I don't understand how this happens. There is 5 days between them wanting to move and them actually moving/being boxed up. You would think you would someone would tell you X has been thinking about moving in those 5 days at least.

Philia

Is he boxed up today?

I don't understand how this happens. There is 5 days between them wanting to move and them actually moving/being boxed up. You would think you would someone would tell you X has been thinking about moving in those 5 days at least.

The worst part is that Linius and Euda were playing their game legit too. There's just no way. I don't know how this is possible without knowing.

Been playing today during the Florida/Miami game, and good lord is it a ton of fun. I wish is never stopped playing, but this game is just so much simple fun it's unreal, thanks guys for getting me to pick it up again!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...

Is he boxed up today?

There's an element of luck. Paula finally moved out last night while I was groundhog daying, and someone told me she was leaving, but I walked by her and she didn't run up to me to tell me she was moving. I had to save and quit 4 times before she finally told me. So even if they do wanna move they don't always tell you... Sucks.

I play my town day by day too and the closest I've come to this is when Alfonso left. The others told me he was leaving but I avoided him so he wouldn't flake on me and require a reset. I was expecting him to leave about three days later than he actually did so the rumors started a little late.

There's just no excuse for punishing a player like this without plenty of forewarning.

Galactic Fork

I play my town day by day too and the closest I've come to this is when Alfonso left. The others told me he was leaving but I avoided him so he wouldn't flake on me and require a reset. I was expecting him to leave about three days later than he actually did so the rumors started a little late.

There's just no excuse for punishing a player like this without plenty of forewarning.

They should have Isabelle warn you the day before they box up, so you can have a chance to change their mind.

Philia

There needs to be an NO MOVING OUT ordinance. Or something to lock these villagers down. But I can understand ninty is all for randomness in a game but hey... there's a line somewhere... for a villager who only stuck around for a damn week. :\

They should have Isabelle warn you the day before they box up, so you can have a chance to change their mind.

Agreed.

after two months of playing someone finally asked for a police station. to think I was gonna let Cesar leave. ...now I gotta chose which one I want. hmm

There's an element of luck. Paula finally moved out last night while I was groundhog daying, and someone told me she was leaving, but I walked by her and she didn't run up to me to tell me she was moving. I had to save and quit 4 times before she finally told me. So even if they do wanna move they don't always tell you... Sucks.

I'm pretty positive this is what happened with me. I talked to him too damn much and it never came up. It just... makes no sense to me why my newest villager would leave so soon. And my favorite one. It'd be like if Rosie up and left Philia hurt. I seriously got teary.

Which is dumb but at the same time... I remembered being so excited that things worked out and I could get him from Eli on time with another villager moving. No TT... all legit and stuff. Then that happened. So yeah, this mayor's next PWP is building a stone heart. Right after I pay off this lighthouse.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
:( Second time this week that's happened to someone here and I don't get it. When I have someone leaving, my villagers don't shut up about it. Clearly the game needs to do a better job informing players about a moving animal. So sorry you lost your favorite guy.

If you ever change your mind about wanting another villager, I'd happily keep an eye out during my TTing trips.

Same here.

Philia

I'm pretty positive this is what happened with me. I talked to him too damn much and it never came up. It just... makes no sense to me why my newest villager would leave so soon. And my favorite one. It'd be like if Rosie up and left Philia hurt. I seriously got teary.

Funny thing about that. Rosie DID ask to leave after the first week I had her. I of course told her fucking no and bitch slapped her. She asked a couple of times after that too. I think I found out from a villager first for a couple of those times but yeah they don't always ping you that they're moving... that's for sure. :\

Villagers were all telling me that Colton was leaving and he never did pinged me til the very next day. At the time I couldn't lose my only smug, so I told him no.

But yes, at the rate of their moving out, I took it as a sign that you should expect a mover once a week, so always expect that. :\ That's how I saw it and took care in talking to my villagers daily in more than 3 times in a row skipping their "you look tired" "this is a great weather" "oh there's an event/person!" "oh I got a pwp for you" "oh lets play hide n seek" to reach their ad nauseum convos that includes someone's moving.

I'm amazed at you guys who have been successful in campsite resetting. I've been trying it on and off today and have found nothing but trolls, mice, and Rosie.

That's so unfair. If you think of any other villagers you might like, say the word and I'll look for them as I cycle.

Galactic Fork

Yeah, Francine decided to leave her first week. I'm gonna be super paranoid when I get my village filled up. If one of them leaves I'll be crushed.

Galactic Fork

I'm amazed at you guys who have been successful in campsite resetting. I've been trying it on and off today and have found nothing but trolls, mice, and Rosie.

I have been trying for hours... I got Octavian and Zucker (again!) but no Peppy bunnies or Marina... I am beginning to think the wikis just made her up.

That's so unfair. If you think of any other villagers you might like, say the word and I'll look for them as I cycle.

Oh yeah, that reminds me: I finally have a free villager slot today.

Who's in your TT town at the moment? : )

I have been trying for hours... I got Octavian and Zucker (again!) but no Marina... I am beginning to think the wikis just made her up.

(I've seen her before. *shot*)

I have been trying for hours... I got Octavian and Zucker (again!) but no Peppy bunnies or Marina... I am beginning to think the wikis just made her up.

Nah, she's real. She lived in my main town for awhile. Those pink tentacles. :)

I had Carmen offered up here yesterday(?). I finally gave her away on another forum because no one was interested.

Who's in your TT town at the moment? : )

Currently available: Groucho and Diva. Yeah, really. I sent a bunch into the abyss over the past few days trying to fill my own vacancy. There will be more in a few days but I'm currently taking a break unless someone wants one of those two.

Currently available: Groucho and Diva. Yeah, really. I sent a bunch into the abyss over the past few days trying to fill my own vacancy. There will be more in a few days but I'm currently taking a break unless someone wants one of those two.

Drat, I have Diva and I'm trying to move her out next X D

Groucho is, er, pretty interesting looking, but I think I'll pass for now.

Thanks anyway ^^

Okay, still have to do the gyroids, but for now here are my results:

94,57 % Furniture
97,58 % Wallpapers
92,44 % Floors
60,31 % Tops
64,46 % Bottoms
38,78 % Dresses
76,44 % Hats
86,44 % Accessoires
88,52 % Shoes
100 % Socks
86,11 % Umbrellas
93,33 % Paper
97,80 % Music
Total for now: 76,91 %

Looks promising. :D

From music, I miss the K. Funk and K.K. Technopop...

Galactic Fork

Nah, she's real. She lived in my main town for awhile. Those pink tentacles. :)

Uh huh. Sure. How much is the conspiracy paying you?

I had Carmen offered up here yesterday(?). I finally gave her away on another forum because no one was interested.

Eh, I'll probably end up waiting on the peppy bunny till after I get Cole and get rid of Doc. I'm more interested in Marina to give to Philia to pay her back for being awesome. While I have some free non bunny spaces.

(I do wish I knew what frogs Frogstep wants too, I keep seeing frogs in my campsite)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom