• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellix

Okay, I'll need these furniture to catalogue:

fish grill
mama polar bear
small space console
white pot

So if somebody have those, catalogue is enough. :) the NFS gonna try to get on GF...

I have these on hand you can catalogue! Is it okay if I come over to catalogue those rare sets if you still have them out? I also just got a villager's petition too >_<

I can help order some things tomorrow once my Nooks is open again as an awesome Emporium :D

I have these on hand you can catalogue! Is it okay if I come over to catalogue those rare sets if you still have them out? I also just got a villager's petition too >_<

I can help order some things tomorrow once my Nooks is open again as an awesome Emporium :D

Cool, sure, I'll open my gate.

Edit: open. :) I'm rearranging my beach, so you'll see some space is open, but I'm not sure what i gonna put there.

Also don't forget your swimsuit. :) And watch the B-day cake please, don't eat it. :)

Ellix

Cool, sure, I'll open my gate.

Edit: open. :) I'm rearranging my beach, so you'll see some space is open, but I'm not sure what i gonna put there.

Also don't forget your swimsuit. :) And watch the B-day cake please, don't eat it. :)

I just remembered that the polar bear had a custom design on it so I dropped it off at Cyrus to remove it. Will you still be around in ~30 min or should I just save it for some other time?

Alright I'll aim for that cake first, just in case >_<

Well, I'm not gonna stay that long anymore, cause I have to get up early, so the polar bear can wait. :)

And otherwise you can come back with it and catalogue the rest of the stuff, cause I don't think you'll be able to catalogue it all in one time, cause I'm not gonna make it late.

Koren

I got my Silver catalogue badge today. What percentage is that?
Got mine yesterday. Gold seems so far away... Who got it besides Philia?

Also succeeded my last Gracie test today (formal). Can't wait for Emporium... I've completed 3 tests out of 4 without internet access, so I've made some mistakes, but still pretty happy I passed those.

Still no blue rose T_T

LOL you guys forget I'm in US, we got our copies a week before EU people.
What you (and a couple other here, too) have done would still be impressive even if it was a japanese cart ^_^

Ellix

Well, I'm not gonna stay that long anymore, cause I have to get up early, so the polar bear can wait. :)

And otherwise you can come back with it and catalogue the rest of the stuff, cause I don't think you'll be able to catalogue it all in one time, cause I'm not gonna make it late.

Alright I'm on my way. Just let me know when it's time for me to go :p

Ugh. I am on my third Gracie Fashion Challenge and she gave me modern and I don't have anything but tops that fit that category. Does anyone have stripe shoes, clogs, a cloche hat, a dark polka dot skirt or oval shades I can buy? I'll pay lots of money.

Elija2

Gracie was in my town today and gave me the rock 'n roll theme challenge. Good thing I had the Samus costume ready. She gave me the sweets bookcase. And with that, I'm done all the fashion checks.

So, is 1100 hours in the game done with just keeping it on for what ever reason or what? I don't think I've ever put 1100 hours in a game besides maybe Pokemon Emerald back in the day.

Kevin has officially moved on and left a rather profound message in his wake.

tumblr_mss0qgQSQ01qa25kqo2_400.jpg

Pate accosted me not long ago announcing she was leaving too--the day after Kevin left. :/ Told her to just chill her tail feathers. Why the mass exodus, guys?

Ellix

Thanks again kami, that was a very nice collection!

Photo dump ahead:

I tried to set up a Professor Oak's Lab-themed room. There have probably been others before but I wanted to try it too!

tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo1_400.jpg
tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo3_400.jpg

tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo2_400.jpg
tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo5_400.jpg

tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo4_400.jpg
tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo6_400.jpg

tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo7_250.png

Thanks to Koren for the Teacher's Desk :) The pop-up books will probably be placeholders until I can get my hands on two of Katie's sketchbooks, which are at least red. I also have K.K. Étude playing which slightly reminds me of Game Boy music! I might try to place a cushion with a Poke Ball design on the table, but I'm not sure if it'll look right.

I was thinking that it's kind of legit for Prof. Oak to ask whether you're a boy or a girl since you can cross-dress so convincingly in New Leaf :p

MicH

Damn, amazing work Ellix. You should make a Pokeball hat-pattern

I also LOVE your room, bluepolicebox! Very.. Liveable.

Philia

So, is 1100 hours in the game done with just keeping it on for what ever reason or what? I don't think I've ever put 1100 hours in a game besides maybe Pokemon Emerald back in the day.

Uh... I'm just having a lot of fun in this game. :) I've achieved some gold badges too. :) I've visited 500 towns (same ones too) etc. I've cataloged over 1500 items lol. I've gotten every hybrid. I've gotten nearly all of my dreamies in my town. (Currently got 3 lined up for later.) I've pathed out my town, I've mapped out my town, I've done this and that. :3 I also like to help a lot of people with my gardening service too which can take up to four hours.

She already said she's insane dude :p

Yep.

Pate accosted me not long ago announcing she was leaving too--the day after Kevin left. :/ Told her to just chill her tail feathers. Why the mass exodus, guys?

Perhaps they're jealous of our dreamies!!!!

Phew, just wrapped a long visit with Philia. She helped take my mess of flowers and sort them into hybrid farm patterns, gave me some tips, and helped me figure out some layout stuff that had been bothering me. Was also refreshing to have an outside opinion on the town layout, which is very nice. Seems like I picked a promising one after all.

So thanks again to Philia for so generously donating her time, and some starter blue roses and carnations. So appreciated! :D

Feeling excited again as I start mentally planning the town out, instead of overwhelmed like I had been. Will have to figure out how to get pictures off the 3DS at some point.

On town news, got my second room started. Will be doing Sleek. Working on finishing Minimalist and Modern Wood thanks to the Showcase, and debating the right, main, and basement rooms.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Kevin has officially moved on and left a rather profound message in his wake.

You're probably mistreating them.

Photo dump ahead:

I tried to set up a Professor Oak's Lab-themed room. There have probably been others before but I wanted to try it too!

That's rad man!

Philia

So thanks again to Philia for so generously donating her time, and some starter blue roses and carnations. So appreciated! :D

Feeling excited again as I start mentally planning the town out, instead of overwhelmed like I had been. Will have to figure out how to get pictures off the 3DS at some point.

:D :D :D I do have that effect on people. Making any game awesome and exciting to get into. xD My obsession is contagious. :D

Also, you can use twitter to upload pics. Its uh annoying workaround but its working for right now.

Use this. http://www.nintendo.com/3ds/image-share

Unfortunately tumblr isn't working right now.

Ellix

Damn, amazing work Ellix. You should make a Pokeball hat-pattern

That's rad man!

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it! That's a good idea with the Poke Ball hat MicH, I'll play around with that!

I had toyed with the idea of making my main char's house into a massive Pokemon Lab where each room represented the lab of a different professor. I looked through the whole furniture catalogue in New Leaf and couldn't find items that looked convincingly like the machine things all the profs have in their labs. I might try again when I have time and compromise somehow on the fancy machines.

Philia

If anyone need help with flowers and whatever, don't be afraid to ask me or pm me for help. :)

Also do anyone need a proper or fine or neutral painting?

Uh... I'm just having a lot of fun in this game. :) I've achieved some gold badges too. :) I've visited 500 towns (same ones too) etc. I've cataloged over 1500 items lol. I've gotten every hybrid. I've gotten nearly all of my dreamies in my town. (Currently got 3 lined up for later.) I've pathed out my town, I've mapped out my town, I've done this and that. :3 I also like to help a lot of people with my gardening service too which can take up to

Oh no hate haha, I'm starting to get back into it now (because of this thread) and I love it, just everything is amazing. This game is definitely a game I see sticking around for me for years to come :)

Philia

Oh no hate haha, I'm starting to get back into it now (because of this thread) and I love it, just everything is amazing. This game is definitely a game I see sticking around for me for years to come :)

The best part about ACNL is that there's always something to do for anyone. Its also the worst part, it can be quite overwhelming/underwhelming when you don't know what to shoot for.

The best part about ACNL is that there's always something to do for anyone. Its also the worst part, it can be quite overwhelming/underwhelming when you don't know what to shoot for.

That's what problem was, I put about 24 hours into it right after launch, and just put it down. I asked what kind of things should I shoot for, and a friendly poster gave me some suggestions. I'd love to eventually have some of you guys over for something haha, we'll see

Philia

I swear if Del asks about macaroni & cheese or spaghetti, or changing his catchphrase, I'll put a rain of bugnets on his head.

Nah, open up your gates and I'll be right over there and drop it off for you. :) I already completed all of my art section. So no worries. :D
Thanks, much obliged! Opening my gates now. By the way, is there a place you would recommend for that perfect apple tree? I'm seeing aside that small south east area for one of each fruit, so I need a place for it (and since future ones.)

Levi

Banned
Anyone want Greta? She's in boxes. I like her a lot, but didn't have much time to play this week, so I didn't know she was moving. I would have kept her if I'd had the chance.

She is a snooty mouse.

Fukuko%27s_house.jpg

qq more

Photo dump ahead:

tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo1_400.jpg
tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo3_400.jpg

tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo2_400.jpg
tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo5_400.jpg

tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo4_400.jpg
tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo6_400.jpg

tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo7_250.png

Thanks to Koren for the Teacher's Desk :) The pop-up books will probably be placeholders until I can get my hands on two of Katie's sketchbooks, which are at least red. I also have K.K. Étude playing which slightly reminds me of Game Boy music! I might try to place a cushion with a Poke Ball design on the table, but I'm not sure if it'll look right.

I was thinking that it's kind of legit for Prof. Oak to ask whether you're a boy or a girl since you can cross-dress so convincingly in New Leaf :p

WOW

That's all kinds of amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom