• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Eh, I'll probably end up waiting on the peppy bunny till after I get Cole and get rid of Doc. I'm more interested in Marina to give to Philia to pay her back for being awesome. While I have some free non bunny spaces.

LOL! I honestly don't remember how I helped you except with flowers. :3 I still need to have you to come over and set up my clothing designs for sure! I had Soleil wear your Isabelle summer top for a while and she was adorable in it. :3

Still not sure which clothing designs I like. I like isabelle's because it can go with anyone's.

Uh huh. Sure. How much is the conspiracy paying you?

tumblr_mqca1nlm4l1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

It's true! Here she is with the pet squid she kept.

I had to let her go to get my Lolly but I'd like to find her again someday.

Philia

tumblr_mqca1nlm4l1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

It's true! Here she is with the pet squid she kept.

I had to let her go to get my Lolly but I'd like to find her again someday.

Oh dear... that... fossil in the back. Yikes. Just like Pashmina's... HUGE ass damn 2x2 fossil. :shudders: I don't give fossils to villagers, but her house definitely came with it. :(

BTLvFzACIAA4-NC.jpg

Philia

I bought it out before I gave her away. :) Man, I'd forgotten how eye-searing pink her house was. I kept trying to buy the lamp to tone it down but she wouldn't budge.

Well, you've made me appreciate Marina even more now. Her matching wall/floor with the matching furniture set IN PINK is what I want. She's also DAMN pink herself too.

If anyone gets a bonus on gems, can they let me know? I've been hoarding them from the start for refurbishing but seeing them used in the HHA Showcase, they're pretty ugly, IMO. Might just take the Bells, I want to finish my damn house anyways.

Philia, I'll be opening up my gates in a little bit if you want to swing by. Don't worry about doing too much, as I'd like to just show you around and get some advice for now on placement, pathing, that kind of thing. I feel like I need someone better suited to high-level Animal Crossing than I guiding me on some stuff. I have only built Main Street PWPs as I'm terrified of fucking up my town irrevocably. :(

Anyone else on my friends list can stop by as well to give input if they like, just no laughing please, it is a mess.

And a note: I have two Silver Slingshots and a ton of fireworks for grabs if anyone wants them. Especially with the Slingshots, I want them to go to a good home.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
If anyone gets a bonus on gems, can they let me know? I've been hoarding them from the start for refurbishing but seeing them used in the HHA Showcase, they're pretty ugly, IMO. Might just take the Bells, I want to finish my damn house anyways.

Had a premium on them yesterday :(

Philia

Philia, I'll be opening up my gates in a little bit if you want to swing by. Don't worry about doing too much, as I'd like to just show you around and get some advice for now on placement, pathing, that kind of thing. I feel like I need someone better suited to high-level Animal Crossing than I guiding me on some stuff. I have only built Main Street PWPs as I'm terrified of fucking up my town irrevocably. :(

Anyone else on my friends list can stop by as well to give input if they like, just no laughing please, it is a mess.

No one laughs at anything, believe me. This is a game that suited to anyone to their own play style. There's opinions sure, but I'm definitely honored that you liked my town and thought I could help you. I'll definitely try my best to help you. Watching for your gates now.

Velcro Fly

I have a few stumps in my town and noticed Limberg sleeping on a stump today! It was so cute.

Also does anyone have a spare Hero's Clothes? I'd be willing to pay bells or trade.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Holy crud, my new neighbor decided to move in a spot I never suspected, near my lighthouse, essentially making her an outcast of the village... destroying part of my unused orchid along the way. Oh well, such is life.

Coco tried to move away too. Shot that idea down quickly though.

Philia

Philia, I'll be opening up my gates in a little bit if you want to swing by.

Just want to point out that this is 20 minutes ago. >.<

Edit:
s5IHXQW.jpg

Yall remember how my hours are insane? This is why. My gardening service and my shopping at other people's towns really adds up like insane.

Okay, with the gyroids and the fossils:

94,57 % Furniture
97,58 % Wallpapers
92,44 % Floors
60,31 % Tops
64,46 % Bottoms
38,78 % Dresses
76,44 % Hats
86,44 % Accessoires
88,52 % Shoes
100 % Socks
86,11 % Umbrellas
93,33 % Paper
65,65 % Gyroids
100 % Fossils
97,80 % Music

Total for now: 88,75 %

Okay, Phineas, why I don't get my 80 % catalogue gold badge now? :( Got you busted.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Edit:
s5IHXQW.jpg

Yall remember how my hours are insane? This is why. My gardening service and my shopping at other people's towns really adds up like insane.

I thought I was bad. You've got like 300 hours on me lol

Elija2

So get this load of shit. Barold's gone. Nothing from him. No mention at all. No convincing him... nothing. I had him for like... what? A week?

This puts me in the "I'm done trying to get villagers" category. I seriously get excited about one animal and I end up not being able to do anything to prevent their leaving.

Whatever. Hope his data gets corrupted and he ceases to exists. What he deserves for breaking my heart.

That's messed up. Sorry to hear about that. It's gonna hurt even more when he eventually visits your Main Street, like he has the gall to show his face in your town again.

s5IHXQW.jpg

I said god damn.

I have 26 hours haha, bet it'll be doubled by GTA V/Rayman Legends pickup on the seventeenth, then probably around 70 by Pokemon X time lol

Whoa. He left without saying anything? The fuck? Linius's Rhonda done the same. I'm beginning to wonder if that's what happened to hubby's Mira.

And yes, I'll love to have those bushes. I don't have any yellow tulips sadly. I've sold them off. Just not a fan of yellow lol. I can give you some bushes in return for those white azaleas.
Gabi from my town just upped and left without a word too. I got something in the mail to say she's gone, but that's it. She was one of my favourites, too.

Edit:
s5IHXQW.jpg

I've been playing for two weeks longer, have played consistently every day, leave my gate open practically all weekend for visitors -- and still have only about half that amount of time on my game. @_@

How rare is the Tropical Floor? I'm looking at one, but it's 100 medals!

Very rare, if you can have one now, go for it!!!

Okay, I'll need these furniture to catalogue:

automatic washer
big Festive tree
blue corner
cacao tree NFS
cactus
camp stove
clay furnace
clothesline pole
copy machine
country guitar
dentist&#8217;s chair
dollhouse
festive tree
festive wreath NFS
garbage pail
grass standee
holiday candle
jasmine bonsai
juicy-apple tv
karaoke system
mama polar bear
mini lamp
museum model NFS
neutral corner
orange cone
pantheon post
paulownia closet
potbelly stove
sconce
smoker
snowglobe
snowman NFS
stewpot
theremin
trunk measure
vintage radio
violin

So if somebody have those, catalogue is enough. :) the NFS gonna try to get on GF...

MicH

Rare, I'm pretty sure. Never seen it ever.

If you have excess medals, I'd ask you to buy one...

Still need a town?
Thanks, I got one though. Got a tent wall... Fuck off Gayle.

I then immediately delivered an exotic chair to Phoebe and got another of her.

I only have a dollhouse on me; probably not worth cataloging by itself (plus I'm kind of busy) : P

I filled my list in and I have 61% of the furniture. Not bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom