• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

Always wanted a Wolf in town so I was happy to put down 2 million for Lobo on GameFAQs, it was either him or Wolfgang and he showed up first haha.

BTmoFjcCcAAjXV_.jpg
BTmoTU5CEAAreDu.jpg

And it looks like Autumn is starting to kick in! The grass and trees started changing colour today too.

Chopper

Spent about an hour grinding about 220 medals in the Elite Ore Hunting tour. Enjoyed it alot. Didn't really feel like grinding.

Spent the next hour Club Tortimer hopping. Only found one exclusive item, so bought a couple of Sand Castles. Met a lovely Japanese chap who gave me 1,600,000 bells. I don't even.

A productive evening.

Linius

Spent about an hour grinding about 220 medals in the Elite Ore Hunting tour. Enjoyed it alot. Didn't really feel like grinding.

Spent the next hour Club Tortimer hopping. Only found one exclusive item, so bought a couple of Sand Castles. Met a lovely Japanese chap who gave me 1,600,000 bells. I don't even.

A productive evening.

If you have one extra of these castles I would like you to hold one for me. It's a bit late to work out a trade now so I'm heading to bed.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Need a random suggestion for a K.K. song tonight for my alt. Tell me your favs.

K.K. D&B
K.K. Synth
K.K. Jongara
K.K. Cruisin'
K.K. Gumbo
K.K. Disco
K.K. Condor
K.K. Fusion
K.K. Bossa
K.K. Soul
Bubblegum K.K.

off the top of my head :)

Gumbo's my favorite. I like Ragtime--especially live--as well.

Funny GAF message I found on my board the other night. (My villagers all speak French.)

tumblr_mssbesBZQl1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

Popping in to go "gawddamn damn" to that Prof. Oak lab. Well done!

Also... actually had a villager tonight suggest that Steep Hill is a great song to cut veggies to. I think that's the first time I had an animal suggest a KK song.

Popping in to go "gawddamn damn" to that Prof. Oak lab. Well done!

Also... actually had a villager tonight suggest that Steep Hill is a great song to cut veggies to. I think that's the first time I had an animal suggest a KK song.

When they do, K.K. often asks you how you heard about it. I don't think Steep Hill, K.K. Stroll or some others ever show up in the shops.

Koomaster

Thanks again kami, that was a very nice collection!

Photo dump ahead:

I tried to set up a Professor Oak's Lab-themed room. There have probably been others before but I wanted to try it too!

tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo1_400.jpg
tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo3_400.jpg

tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo2_400.jpg
tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo5_400.jpg

tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo4_400.jpg
tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo6_400.jpg

tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo7_250.png

Thanks to Koren for the Teacher's Desk :) The pop-up books will probably be placeholders until I can get my hands on two of Katie's sketchbooks, which are at least red. I also have K.K. Étude playing which slightly reminds me of Game Boy music! I might try to place a cushion with a Poke Ball design on the table, but I'm not sure if it'll look right.

I was thinking that it's kind of legit for Prof. Oak to ask whether you're a boy or a girl since you can cross-dress so convincingly in New Leaf :p
WOW! Very amazing seriously!

Acid08

Banned
Always wanted a Wolf in town so I was happy to put down 2 million for Lobo on GameFAQs, it was either him or Wolfgang and he showed up first haha.

BTmoFjcCcAAjXV_.jpg
BTmoTU5CEAAreDu.jpg

And it looks like Autumn is starting to kick in! The grass and trees started changing colour today too.
Lobo is rad, congrats!

I think I'll go with K.K. Cruisin'. I remember hearing it somewhere randomly and liking it.
Cruisin' is my favorite KK song but the home version doesn't hold up unfortunately :(

So freakin' awesome.
OK everyone. Stores open.

Stuff for sale:

Nintendo Items:
Block
Majoras Mask
Kart
Wario Hat
Fire Flower (x4)
1-UP Mushroom (x2)
? Block (x3)
Fire Bar
Peach's Parasol
Arwing
Triforce (x2)
Big Bros Hat
Big Bros Mustache (x2)
Samus Mask
Yoshi's Egg
Virtual Boy
Hero's Pants (x2)
S.S. Dolphin (x2)
Varia Suit
Li'l Bro's Hat (x2)
Blue Falcon
Yellow Pikmin

Fossils:
Ptera Right Wing
T.Rex Torso (x2)
Mammoth Skull
Tricera Torso (x2)
Parasur Skull
Pachysaurus Skull
Tricera Tail
Diplo Tail
Anklyo Torso
Apato Torso (x2)
Dimetrodon Skull
Diplo Chest
Ammonite
Dimetrodon Torso
Styraco Tail
Plesio Torso
Styraco Torso
Tricera Skull
Diplo Neck
Dinosaur Egg
Megacero Tail
Apato Skull
Megacero Skull
Diplo Hip
Ichthyo Skull
Spino Tail

K.K Songs:
Rockin' K.K.
Neapolitan
K.K. Sonata
K.K. Blues
K.K. March

Gyroids:
Nebuloid
Mega Clankoid
Wee Dingloid
Strumboid
Mega Sputnoid
Mega Rustoid
Tall Warbloid
Mini Alloid (x2)
Mini Buzzoid
Mini Dingloid
Mini Dinkoid
Tall Sproid

Gems:
All Gems

Looking for asia furniture, gold items (apart from watering can and slingshot). If you want something but can't offer any of those in return. Then 40K per item(Don't really want money however as it's too easy to come by in this game). Nothing to pay for.
GO GO GO!

Looking for asia furniture, gold items (apart from watering can and slingshot) or any insects/fish I don't have (would prefer these). If you want something but can't offer any of those in return. Then 40K per item(Don't really want money however as it's too easy to come by in this game). Nothing to pay for.
GO GO GO!

This is impossible. Insects/fish can't be shared.

Koren

Fuckin', Nintendo and their limitations on everything.
Actualy, this one is a gameplay choice, and I think that it's a good one, even if sometimes you would like to help another player.

This way, the 100% for bugs and fishs has some value because you're on your own to find and catch them. There's already plently of things to share in the game, anyway.

Interested in Virtual Boy and maybe the Yellow Pikmin (need to check my museum).

Also, why do I get the feeling I've missed out on some interesting villagers leaving yesterday/today? : P

Frost_Ace

It's not August anymore, so I'm pretty sure you can swing by and get turnips from another town. I'll check my price. You want in?

Edit: 99 Bells!

Thanks but don't worry, I think I'll stay off the market this week :)

So freakin' awesome.
OK everyone. Stores open.

Stuff for sale:

Nintendo Items:
Block
Majoras Mask
Kart
Wario Hat
Fire Flower (x4)
1-UP Mushroom (x2)
? Block (x3)
Fire Bar
Peach's Parasol
Arwing
Triforce (x2)
Big Bros Hat
Big Bros Mustache (x2)
Samus Mask
Yoshi's Egg
Virtual Boy
Hero's Pants (x2)
S.S. Dolphin (x2)
Varia Suit
Li'l Bro's Hat (x2)
Blue Falcon
Yellow Pikmin

Fossils:
Ptera Right Wing
T.Rex Torso (x2)
Mammoth Skull
Tricera Torso (x2)
Parasur Skull
Pachysaurus Skull
Tricera Tail
Diplo Tail
Anklyo Torso
Apato Torso (x2)
Dimetrodon Skull
Diplo Chest
Ammonite
Dimetrodon Torso
Styraco Tail
Plesio Torso
Styraco Torso
Tricera Skull
Diplo Neck
Dinosaur Egg
Megacero Tail
Apato Skull
Megacero Skull
Diplo Hip
Ichthyo Skull
Spino Tail

K.K Songs:
Rockin' K.K.
Neapolitan
K.K. Sonata
K.K. Blues
K.K. March

Gyroids:
Nebuloid
Mega Clankoid
Wee Dingloid
Strumboid
Mega Sputnoid
Mega Rustoid
Tall Warbloid
Mini Alloid (x2)
Mini Buzzoid
Mini Dingloid
Mini Dinkoid
Tall Sproid

Gems:
All Gems

Looking for asia furniture, gold items (apart from watering can and slingshot). If you want something but can't offer any of those in return. Then 40K per item(Don't really want money however as it's too easy to come by in this game). Nothing to pay for.
GO GO GO!

interested in yoshi's egg and the kart, can you explain what you mean by asia furniture? The zen set?

Also can anyone let me catalogue the exotic set and the pc shown in this pic?

tumblr_msqq9ryQkq1sv666jo3_400.jpg

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Three things!

First, anybody feel like opening their gate so I can get a petition filled?

Second, anybody interested in a MOODY Painting and\or a Common Painting?

Edit: I am a moron and said scary! Sorry.

Third, anybody with peaches as their native fruit have about 20 perfect peaches to sell me for whatever Re-tail pays for Premium-non-native perfect fruit? I think it's 6000 a Peach, soo 120k then.

Philia

Awesome, Gala, my newly moved in villager had suggest me my final fairy tale pwp, the streetlight. :) I now can fucking pepper my town with this thing. The pwp makes a nice gap between my bushes to aesthetically bypass the 12 in a row limit. :3

Its also my last 'normal' pwp too. It'll be easier to farm the pwp from the other personalities now when I have a bunch of normals. After cranky, I'll try to farm my smug villager for his smug pwps. I still haven't gotten a single pwp from a lazy or uchi villager.

Three things!

Second, anybody interested in a Scary Painting and\or a Common Painting?

Third, anybody with peaches as their native fruit have about 20 perfect peaches to sell me for whatever Re-tail pays for Premium-non-native perfect fruit? I think it's 6000 a Peach, soo 120k then.

You can come to mine (did you come for a petition once already?).

Interested in scary.

Three things!

Some of my animals are still asleep (layabouts) but you're welcome to help yourself to as many perfect peaches as you like. I couldn't charge you for them though. :)

Galactic Fork

Awesome, Gala, my newly moved in villager had suggest me my final fairy tale pwp, the streetlight. :) I now can fucking pepper my town with this thing. The pwp makes a nice gap between my bushes to aesthetically bypass the 12 in a row limit. :3

Its also my last 'normal' pwp too. It'll be easier to farm the pwp from the other personalities now when I have a bunch of normals. After cranky, I'll try to farm my smug villager for his smug pwps. I still haven't gotten a single pwp from a lazy or uchi villager.

Only thing Uchi's are good for are randomly selling you paintings.

You can come to mine (did you come for a petition once already?).

Interested in scary.

Awesome, I'll bring the scary painting and get signatures from whoever is awake! Thanks

Edit: OH crap! I just booted up my 3ds and it was the moody... dangit! I'm sorry!

Some of my animals are still asleep (layabouts) but you're welcome to help yourself to as many perfect peaches as you like. I couldn't charge you for them though. :)

Thanks, I'll be over after I drop off Averyn's painting and get a couple signitures.
Are you sure you don't need me to pay?? Those fruits are worth a lot, I'd hate to cost you money for them. Plus you supplied me with about a billion of my villagers!

Philia

Three things!

Second, anybody interested in a Scary Painting and\or a Common Painting?

Aw... I've just planted a bunch of perfect peaches in my town. I'll open my gates for you. :)

Molly, Gala, Margie, Rudy, Marshal... are awake. I think one more is awake but I forgot who. Probably Rosie when you get here. :3

Thanks, I'll be over after I drop off Averyn's painting and get a couple signitures.
Are you sure you don't need me to pay?? Those fruits are worth a lot, I'd hate to cost you money for them. Plus you supplied me with about a billion of my villagers!

Nope, I haven't harvested them in quite awhile. Gates are open. Feel free to help yourself whenever you like.

Roto13

Final store opened and now I'm all decked out in my Gracie Grace acid wash jeans and jacket.

How do you use fertilizer?

Is there any chance Izzy lets me put a bridge in either of these two locations?

tumblr_mst799UaYh1qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mst799UaYh1qa25kqo2_400.jpg

I'm guessing the first area is two small and the second too close to houses?

Awesome, I'll bring the scary painting and get signatures from whoever is awake! Thanks

Edit: OH crap! I just booted up my 3ds and it was the moody... dangit! I'm sorry!
No worries, I'm not desperate for paintings. I do have moody already though.

BTW, do you see me in your friend list? I may have accidentally removed you when I was doing some spring cleaning.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is there any chance Izzy lets me put a bridge in either of these two locations?

http://25.media.tumblr.com/c6dadcc2ba7ac9b438da77805958f6ef/tumblr_mst799UaYh1qa25kqo1_400.jpghttp://24.media.tumblr.com/4c32f68ba7db269ff341587c605b5f22/tumblr_mst799UaYh1qa25kqo2_400.jpg

I'm guessing the first area is two small and the second too close to houses?
First one looks fine. Second looks a tad close to the houses.

Easiest way is just go to those locations with her and see if she allows them.

First one looks fine. Second looks a tad close to the houses.

Easiest way is just go to those locations with her and see if she allows them.

Thanks. I'd have to demolish one first but I wouldn't bother if she was just going to shoot me down. Guess I'll try it and see what happens.

Galactic Fork

Thanks Aveyn and bluepolicebox! My cranky villager now has his "bring back the old days" petition signed... Be better if Avery looked crotchety, but he just looks like an eagle...

Oh with the custom design sign, does the design have to stay in your carried designs? Or is it like the flag?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom