• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks Aveyn and bluepolicebox! My cranky villager now has his "bring back the old days" petition signed... Be better if Avery looked crotchety, but he just looks like an eagle...

Oh with the custom design sign, does the design have to stay in your carried designs? Or is it like the flag?

The design for the custom design sign doesn't have to stay in your designs.

I only carry a design for my fancy frame and 9 path pieces.

Koren

Is there any chance Izzy lets me put a bridge in either of these two locations?

tumblr_mst799UaYh1qa25kqo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mst799UaYh1qa25kqo2_400.jpg

I'm guessing the first area is two small and the second too close to houses?[/img]
I'd say you won't be able to use either. The second one is most probably too close to houses, and the first one probably too close to the falls (or it's a size problem).

The game has strange rules close to the falls. I've nearly exactly (or exactly?) the same river shape in my town, and I wasn't able to put the bridge in your first spot. "Because of a house", but I had no house close at ALL... I'm pretty sure that it tried to put the bridge farther on the right side, where indeed there were an house.

If you manage to build a bridge there, I'd like to visit your town (dream or real) and check if I can understand the difference...

Only thing Uchi's are good for are randomly selling you paintings.
Cranky's and smugs' also do, and cranky's sell them cheaper...

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Well that's a first... I had a villager scheduled to come to my village, but I talked to her again and she cancelled on me. The jerk.

Philia

I have 24 pink hydrangeas that I'm interested in trading with for white azaleas.

I also have a fine and a neutral painting for grabs.

Roto13

Apparently you bury fertilizer.

I'm buying the whole sweets series for one of my secondary houses. It's hella expensive but I don't care.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Ack! I meant to my house! Jeepers, I'm getting everything wrong. She's already in my village, but she was supposed to visit my home.

No wonder she didn't show up. You need to get it together.

Apparently you bury fertilizer.

I'm buying the whole sweets series for one of my secondary houses. It's hella expensive but I don't care.

You want a closet? I have one and don't really want/need it.

I'd say you won't be able to use either. The second one is most probably too close to houses, and the first one probably too close to the falls (or it's a size problem).

Drat. Well, I still need to demo a bridge to pick up my missing PWP suggestions so I'll see what happens. I'm afraid with villager houses my bridges are all pretty much set in
cobble
stone but I'll let you know if Izzy grants a miracle.

Koren

Wow, thanks. I have some people over now, so my gate is open. Would you mind dropping them here?
No problem, coming now...

Drat. Well, I still need to demo a bridge to pick up my missing PWP suggestions so I'll see what happens. I'm afraid with villager houses my bridges are all pretty much set in
cobble
stone but I'll let you know if Izzy grants a miracle.
I'll cross my fingers for you...

I have the same problem, I don't dare remove a bridge because I fear that all three of them couldn't be rebuilt at the same place afterwards :(

I'll cross my fingers for you...

I have the same problem, I don't dare remove a bridge because I fear that all three of them couldn't be rebuilt at the same place afterwards :(

One of them is definitely safe--no villagers nearby. The other two are surrounded by six villagers and I'm certainly not going to let anyone leave over a bridge. I'm just curious what my options are. If they have to stay as is, that's fine.

Philia

GUUUUUYS.... you wouldn't BELIEVE what just fucking crawled up our wall nearby. I'm infinitely fucking creeped out and SPOOKED as fuck.

Hubby who's usually scared of bugs actually grabbed the damn camera and took a shot of it. I suppose his seeing a rare dragonfly a while back got him thinking of doing this since he's in BUGNET MODE in ACNL LOL. I couldn't believe this game got my husband to appreciate bugs more.

But... YES. this... creepy... fucking... thing...

http://i.imgur.com/yIJ2Rf3.jpg

Not my picture... but you get the idea... rather than catching, its squashed into a large disgusting mess under a shoe.

housecentipede.jpg

That's my first house centipede I've seen in my fucking life and I DO NOT WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN. NOPE NOPE NOPE.

Boogiepop

Oh man, I actually woke up in time for Turnips for once and actually have a decent chunk of bells (25,000). Is it worth buying my Joan's turnips for 106?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
GUUUUUYS.... you wouldn't BELIEVE what just fucking crawled up our wall nearby. I'm infinitely fucking creeped out and SPOOKED as fuck.

Hubby who's usually scared of bugs actually grabbed the damn camera and took a shot of it. I suppose his seeing a rare dragonfly a while back got him thinking of doing this since he's in BUGNET MODE in ACNL LOL. I couldn't believe this game got my husband to appreciate bugs more.

But... YES. this... creepy... fucking... thing...

http://i.imgur.com/yIJ2Rf3.jpg

Not my picture... but you get the idea... rather than catching, its squashed into a large disgusting mess under a shoe.

That's my first house centipede I've seen in my fucking life and I DO NOT WANT TO SEE IT AGAIN. NOPE NOPE NOPE.

They're kind of gross looking, but they won't do you any harm. They eat spiders and stuff like that.

Haha, I was curious what one looked like in real life.

Just a while ago, I had a tiny fly thing crawl on my 3DS screen and I was trying to catch it in the game...

That reminds me, I think playing Pokemon made me appreciate moths.

Good times with Niraj and Andrew in Jamie's town
UxnV7wA.jpg

Worshipping the Forest God with my friend Dee
feGuCyO.jpg

Oh no!!
Wzise0y.jpg

Is it just me, or is Leonardo a little scary when he laughs?
r912h71.jpg

School is back in session in Rockwell
JzJLxBj.jpg

Never get tired of these (hope you don't either)
ZWlZVYz.jpg

On my way to Shampoodle and who should I run into? Missed you, dude!
G4gEp9A.jpg

Tia was on my shitlist for infecting everyone with her nasty grass T. Guess she got the message . . .
fDvbcFk.jpg

Introducing Bywater's newest sweetheart:
zeGBTJO.jpg

To quote Philia: DAAAAAWWWWW!!!
23kgJ4K.jpg

Philia

School is back in session in Rockwell
JzJLxBj.jpg

Introducing Bywater's newest sweetheart:
zeGBTJO.jpg

To quote Philia: DAAAAAWWWWW!!!

LOL! Why do they always pick the damn chick tee? I had Merengue do that when she moved into my hubby's town. I seriously need Galactic Fork's help in changing my designs for better. And that classroom is awesome! Props to that. :D I like the choice flooring too.

Galactic Fork

LOL! Why do they always pick the damn chick tee? I had Merengue do that when she moved into my hubby's town. I seriously need Galactic Fork's help in changing my designs for better. And that classroom is awesome! Props to that. :D I like the choice flooring too.

I can come over in a few, after I meet an appointment with Coco, but after that I can bring a bunch of stuff! What do I already have there that's mine?

Philia

I can come over in a few, after I meet an appointment with Coco, but after that I can bring a bunch of stuff! What do I already have there that's mine?

Just the main Izzy's outfit. I'd appreciate anything really. You've gotten my permission to fill the whole damn table lol. Remember, my town have Molly, Gala, Flurry, Margie, Pashmina, Rosie while we have Rudy, Biskit, Marshal and Del (who's leaving on 11th). I prefer for girly designs but bring over your best showcase designs and I'll take a lot of pictures of my dreamies wearing them. :3 I hope to have Tia, Gayle and Marina (as you would know lol) in my town so any designs that'd outfit them the best, you know which. :D

Galactic Fork

Just the main Izzy's outfit. I'd appreciate anything really. You've gotten my permission to fill the whole damn table lol. Remember, my town have Molly, Gala, Flurry, Margie, Pashmina, Rosie while we have Rudy, Biskit, Marshal and Del (who's leaving on 11th). I prefer for girly designs but bring over your best showcase designs and I'll take a lot of pictures of my dreamies wearing them. :3 I hope to have Tia, Gayle and Marina (as you would know lol) in my town so any designs that'd outfit them the best, you know which. :D

Hmm, does anybody know if animals will wear dresses? I know they cut off sleeves, but I'm not sure if they cut off dress bottoms.

I'm ready!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom