• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Random question: Have you settled on a "fixed" look for you character.

I say "fixed" because you may change occasionally but for the most part you go back to a set look.

Koren

Ha ha. I know what that's like. Open again.
I'm sorry, I've tried everything (shutting down the computer/NAS, rebooting the router, rebooting the 3DS, etc.), I keeps getting the 511 error T_T

I can try again later if you want, or you can try to pick the bushes in my town, should the trip be easier the other way.

I apologize, I have no idea of what may be the problem. That's the first time I have so much trouble.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I say "fixed" because you may change occasionally but for the most part you go back to a set look.

Yeah pretty much. I usually wear this:

tumblr_mryk7jmKBG1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Newsprint helmet, a design I have, dry-denim pants, dress socks, and tasseled loafers. Sometimes I switch the hat out for the white police cap. Lately I've been wearing the tacky sweater instead:

tumblr_msl0aiapTv1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

If I want to lessen my tan, I'll wear this:

tumblr_mrfrbtNd9H1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

Sometimes I'll wear other random stuff, but for the most part that's pretty much it these days.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...

Not me, i have several outfits depending on my mood. Right now i'm kinda gothy. I always wear a bunnyhood though... Can't let my villagers know I'm not one of them.

Chopper

I'm sorry, I've tried everything (shutting down the computer/NAS, rebooting the router, rebooting the 3DS, etc.), I keeps getting the 511 error T_T

I can try again later if you want, or you can try to pick the bushes in my town, should the trip be easier the other way.

I apologize, I have no idea of what may be the problem. That's the first time I have so much trouble.
No, I don't get it either. Never mind. I'll come to you!

I wear plain-colored t-shirts now like I do in real life (from American Apparel), cause it's summer. I wear all the diff jeans cause I wear jeans in real life, too.

But now that it's fall, I will be donning some sweatshirts and jackets at night. Basically, I try to have my character copy what I'm doing in real life, though i do rock the bear costume or ninja outfit for fun sometimes.

What's cool is I'm almost as excited about the start of wearing my jackets and sweaters and boots in Animal Crossing as I am about rocking that stuff here in Williamsburg . . .

I dress new pretty much all the time. Today I am dressed like a Communist (Russian hat, long black jacket, boots), because hey, why not.

(I'd give you a picture but I'd have to take my SD out and I'm currently in the middle of creating a beautiful museum exhibit and totally not just using the rooms as big storage lockers)

Yes. Black bun to reflect my real hair. Plus the halo and bandage--the former because it glows in the dark and the latter because my villagers make funny comments about it. And my Mary Janes. I have a couple different outfits I wear but my blue dress from the last page is my favorite.

Incidentally, my villagers have been calling you a fashionista. :)

Philia

I wear plain-colored t-shirts now like I do in real life (from American Apparel), cause it's summer. I wear all the diff jeans cause I wear jeans in real life, too.

But now that it's fall, I will be donning some sweatshirts and jackets at night. Basically, I try to have my character copy what I'm doing in real life, though i do rock the bear costume or ninja outfit for fun sometimes.

What's cool is I'm almost as excited about the start of wearing my jackets and sweaters and boots in Animal Crossing as I am about rocking that stuff here in Williamsburg . . .

I respect this. I like that you want to represent yourself like irl. I'd do the same except... I wear skinny jeans and a lot of stupid semi hipster stuff lol. Only because it fits me well. I'm a fan of the dresses in this game though, so I'm always sporting them. :3 A well tailored dress on a girl (especially me) is very fucking hard to come by irl. :\

Philia

My gates are still open to all who wants to come over and see my cute villagers and shop and comment on my town lol. Incidentally they're almost all home too so you can see their interior... Molly's interior is fantastic. While Margie's the worse with 5 fucking fish/bug in her house. :(

Roto13

You want a closet? I have one and don't really want/need it.

Oh yeah, I have a spare bookcase if you need it.

Got it from a Gracie check, but I already bought the whole set.

I bought both of these today, but thanks anyway. :p

I generally don't like t-shirts and shorts but I wore a random t-shirt and random pair of shorts all summer because my character was a bitch whenever I put something heavier on him.

Now that it's fall, I'll probably be changing my outfit more often.

I have a default look for my hair, but I keep some wigs on hand to change that.

For clothes, I wear whatever my whimsical heart feels like. Unless I keep tripping. I'm currently wearing a poncho with a tingle hood and eye mask. I don't want to have to see myself dressed this way.

MicH

Over the summer I've stuck to my deep blue hair, gelato tee, soccer shorts and red boat shoes. Occasionally with the aviator shades.

Changing it up for fall too

My town is offering a premium on Ores for anyone interested.
Would you mind if I come over? I have 50 gems I need to unload, unless someone desperately wants them. I thought adding them to furniture would be cool, until I saw the ghastly pattern it covers them in. :(

People I meet on Club Tortimer keep mentioning my big bro stache. I have this running gag going on where I say "it's part of my body" whenever they ask me to take it off.

Is it really that weird?

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I streetpassed someone with a room full of sapphire furniture. That helped elevate any curiosity I had. I do have a gold King and Queen in my bedroom.

Niraj

Ignore this. Was mistaken, thought headgear would apply to hats as well, but I guess it specifically means the dif colored headgear, which is stupid. The equipment screen even calls your hats headgear...

Philia

Thank you guys for visiting! :D I hope you guys (Wee, Galactic Fork, Koren, Wheelhoss1, and SolidEyeSystem) enjoyed my town! :D My gates will remain open to boost my hosting count. :) I'm past 300 now but its no where close to my visiting count lol (500+).

But... but so shiny :(
Man, going to make me second guess myself. :( Maybe I should keep the sapphires? A full blue set would go well with my blue house exterior... I'd have to find the right furniture set to refurbish.

Was rocking a paperboy cap, purple glasses, bunny tee, denim pants, and blue shoes until recently. I changed it up a few days ago. Rocking a star pin, purple glasses, preppy shirt, grey formal pants, and pink sneakers. I've come to appreciate that the game allows cross-gender apparel.

Roto13

I don't suppose anyone wants Groucho, do they? If so, he's packed up and will be around through halftime (not long).

I'd like him, actually. It'd be nice to have a bear in my town.

EDIT: Ok, for some stupid reason my friends list won't connect to the internet even though the rest of my 3DS will and I don't know if I have you registered already.

I'd like him, actually. It'd be nice to have a bear in my town.

You're certainly welcome to pick him up. I can open the gates in a few minutes and if you can come over anytime in the next hour-ish, that'd be great. (1521-3482-7348 / Pomme)

Edit: I can hold onto him for awhile until the connection issues are sorted. No problem.

MicH

Got Hamlet in my campsite. Town is still full. This game is fucking with me.First Ankha and now Hamlet? Argh come on.

I've had surprisingly many campers lately

Niraj

Got Hamlet in my campsite. Town is still full. This game is fucking with me.First Ankha and now Hamlet? Argh come on.

I've had surprisingly many campers lately

I've got Shep today. Haven't had one in a few.

Roto13

You're certainly welcome to pick him up. I can open the gates in a few minutes and if you can come over anytime in the next hour-ish, that'd be great. (1521-3482-7348 / Pomme)

Edit: I can hold onto him for awhile until the connection issues are sorted. No problem.

Is anyone else having problems with the Nintendo Network right now? I can browse the internet from my 3DS but I get an error when I go to my friends list or try to travel in Animal Crossing.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Just noticed with the new foliage colours, fruit trees and standard trees are now different shades of green.

Niraj

Is anyone else having problems with the Nintendo Network right now? I can browse the internet from my 3DS but I get an error when I go to my friends list or try to travel in Animal Crossing.

I just had SolidEyeSystem over with no issue.

Mikhal

Would you mind if I come over? I have 50 gems I need to unload, unless someone desperately wants them. I thought adding them to furniture would be cool, until I saw the ghastly pattern it covers them in. :(

If you're still around sure. My FC is 1607-1491-4749.

Shoutouts to Philia for being the mad flower arrangement skills when she visited my town earlier today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom