• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
My gf has had Cookie AND Fauna since day one. She doesn't trust me near her villagers as she knows I'm waiting for her to slip up. Haha.

She tends to sleep in on Sundays, and I usually grab her DS to check turnip prices compared to mine. I sent her a text with a picture of my character in Cookie and Fauna's respective houses. She was out of bed in a hurry that morning. :D

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I should probably exit more. But I'm not fond of this trick... I think chore may be one of the most interesting things to do in the game when you've done your daily business and don't have to fill your museum anymore, so I feel that the game should provide me one quickly after I finished the previous ones...

I'm getting a lot of pings, but I'm filling my inventory till I get the PWP request, that doesn't help. You can get a pic for a delivery chore ?

It's actually really interesting and useful, many thanks.

My thanks to BPB, too...

Eh, I don't find that to be a big deal. Is it your fault if a villager isn't showing up by/in their house? Not really. Especially if you're only playing a limited amount of time in a day.

Full inventory shouldn't really matter. This would likely just be early in the day, before you've really talked to anybody, though. And yeah, surprisingly you can. I'm fairly sure I got one from Muffy that way, though they all kind of blend together at this point. It was somebody.

No problem :)

Just an addendum, in doing what I mentioned, I managed to get two of Annalisa's pictures within a couple weeks (I think) of her moving in.

Could you please hold the balloon TV for me? It's the last part I need of that series, then it's finally done. My own balloons just won't drop one :p

Hey Linius, I still have that balloon TV if you want it. I don't mind holding it. I just wasn't on as much this past weekend as I normally am. Hopefully I'll catch you soon! :)

Koomaster

Just realized you could do emotions while in the water. Gonna have to start the Underwater Shrunk Funk Shuffle Craze. :p

tumblr_msxmhenyN41swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Tried to teach Pascal my moves for water dancing but he was busy being chased by a jellyfish.

MicH

Not yet! I'll take her if possible. :) I prefer to take my villager's original interior and I imagine poor MicH's gayle had so many fish/bug in her house from his trying hard to get a pic out of her.
LMAO this is true. I tried to retain it (still has the kitchen, dresser and couch!), but he keeps getting rid on it :(

It would probably be faster than getting her from me as well :p

Philia

LMAO this is true. I tried to retain it (still has the kitchen, dresser and couch!), but he keeps getting rid on it :(

It would probably be faster than getting her from me as well :p

Yeah. :) I'm no rush to get her though. Gayle and Merengue (while sitting pretty at hubby's town) will have to wait while I get my pwps from Marshal and Pashmina.

Not yet! I'll take her if possible. :) I prefer to take my villager's original interior and I imagine poor MicH's gayle had so many fish/bug in her house from his trying hard to get a pic out of her.

Fine with me. :) I'm not quite sure when it will be. I've only been able to grab time here and there for TTing but hopefully she'll be ready in the next day or two if you'll be able to take her. If not, she can just relax here for a little while and we'll figure it out.

And, yeah, I don't touch their houses.

Philia

Fine with me. :) I'm not quite sure when it will be. I've only been able to grab time here and there for TTing but hopefully she'll be ready in the next day or two if you'll be able to take her. If not, she can just relax here for a little while and we'll figure it out.

And, yeah, I don't touch their houses.

No worries about force TTing her out yet. When she does want to move at your own timing, I'll take her to my hubby's town and hold her there.

MicH

For what it's worth:

I've had both Beau and Snake move out of my main town and had my TT town pick them up/inviting them. I feared I would get the TT town's cast-offs, but in both cases I got none. Lucky I guess. I think it's quite rare for it to happen. I think StreetPassing someone with a villager moving out is much more risky.

Philia

For what it's worth:

I've had both Beau and Snake move out of my main town and had my TT town pick them up/inviting them. I feared I would get the TT town's cast-offs, but in both cases I got none. Lucky I guess. I think it's quite rare for it to happen. I think StreetPassing someone with a villager moving out is much more risky.

I honestly think that after you get two or more cast offs (OR invited villagers that's still living in your town) you won't get any more after that. I've been lucky in this regard too. Otherwise you get a whole town of villagers singing a tune from their old village all the freakin time lmao.

MicH

I honestly think that after you get two or more cast offs (OR invited villagers that's still living in your town) you won't get any more after that. I've been lucky in this regard too. Otherwise you get a whole town of villagers singing a tune from their old village all the freakin time lmao.
Lmao, yeah. ALL my villagers are singing the default town tune or small variations of it :/

Wake the fuck up you overworked fuck I need fossils checked. Hire some help. And not your narcoleptic niece. Jesus.
I am so sick of waking this fucker up every day. Same goes for Celeste

Elija2

Does anyone want me to buy some Gracie stuff for them? My internet isn't working right now but I can give the stuff to you tomorrow. You still have to pay me back.

sweets lamp - 98,000
sweets sofa - 80,000
sweets player - 100,000
sweets bookcase - 90,000
sweets chair - 120,000
sweets floor - 124,000
sweets wall - 124,000
retro helmet - 5,000
acid-washed pants - 3,600
flan tank - 5,200
blue argyle tee - 5,800
cowboy boots - 4,000
stripe shoes - 4,000
pulse tank - 6,000
circuit tank - 5,120
brown argyle skirt - 3,600

There was also the banana-split hat, but that thing's mine.

Boogiepop

Does the game take pity on you when you miss a shark or something? I'm so used to having the silver rod, but upon going to the island I caught one shark then immediately saw another, but it bit on the first bob and I can NEVER catch sharks when they do that. And then that made me trigger happy, so I missed when the next two fish were also sharks. And then there was ANOTHER shark I caught. That's like 5 sharks in a row, which is crazy.

Edit: Also, Cube was asking for a saw stag and said any type would do. Would a Miyama stag work, or do I need to catch an actual saw stag?

I'm cycling campers right now trying to get Ankha or Stitches, but so far I've gotten other popular villagers, they just happen to be ones I don't want. :/

If I was someone who TT'd, I could move them in and trade, but I can't go down that rabbit hole....

Oh well, back to it.

Elija2

Giving away some stuff I don't want anymore. My internet is still down so I won't be able to give them away today but people can still claim them for now.

Kitchen island
Sanshin
Tree-stump chair (orderable)
Blossom lantern (orderable)
Model car
Ultra hand
Boxed figurine
Ultra scope
Ten billion barrel

MicH

Yeah, I've seen people rejecting offers because they came from new accounts :/ That's why I'm using my VERY old account with a terrible username lol

EDIT: Ooh, I'm very interested in that sanshin, Elija! Is there anything you want in return?

Giving away some stuff I don't want anymore. My internet is still down so I won't be able to give them away today but people can still claim them for now.

Kitchen island
Sanshin
Tree-stump chair (orderable)
Blossom lantern (orderable)
Model car
Ultra hand
Boxed figurine
Ultra scope
Ten billion barrel
Could I have the Kitchen Island please?

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Oh! And this happened earlier.

Doc wants me to get him a pear.

eLs4Zug.jpg

Uh gross...

5NGR1AO.jpg

Well... To protect Townburg... And uh gross?

UeGUMPT.jpg

Really Doc. You have a problem.

Elija2

Of course the day my internet doesn't work Curly asks me to get signature for a petition.

And man, I just realized I probably have the worst house to Streetpass with. Almost all of my furniture is customized or unorderable.

Could I have the Kitchen Island please?

Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom