• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acid08

Banned
Okay Stitches is pretty cool. Will probably keep him around.

The snooty battle of Portia vs Miranda rages on. I don't like either much tbh.

Also I need to collect signatures, can anyone open up and help me out? :3

Elija2

Does anybody else feel bad having a house with 6 8x8 rooms while your villagers are in their little 6x6 hovels? Then they walk up to you and ask you to buy their table, or carpet so they can get some spare cash... So sad.

I've actually heard villagers comment on how my house is so big and that they wish they could expand theirs but they can't afford it. I would gladly pay to expand my villagers' houses, but instead I'm stuck paying for drilling rigs and yield signs.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Woah, Chrissy just came into my house uninvited. Never had that happen before. What does it mean?

Just happens randomly sometimes. They'll give you an item if you talk to them, might take a couple times. I had Groucho come in the other night at like 1 in the morning.

tumblr_msxbdwEiC91sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Shit was kind of uncalled for :/ he also gave me a skeleton, which I took to be a threat

Oxx

Does it mean anything that the same ex-villager has been hanging-around my shops EVERY DAY?

Get over it, Lucha. You moved-out.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Does it mean anything that the same ex-villager has been hanging-around my shops EVERY DAY?

Get over it, Lucha. You moved-out.
They are there to remind what a heartless person you are to not allow them to live in your town.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I accidentally pressed A before I could take a snapshot of my latest badge (silver fish encyclopaedia). ;__;

grumpy

Can anyone help me with Gracie's fashion check? I need stuff for "Cute as a button". Can someone lend me the parts that are required?

4596 9473 4020

Ps: I have a spare Majora's mask if anyone's interested.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Can anyone help me with Gracie's fashion check? I need stuff for "Cute as a button". Can someone lend me the parts that are required?

4596 9473 4020

Ps: I have a spare Majora's mask if anyone's interested.
If you are only missing the bottoms you can still pass.

• pumpkin pie
  • afternoon-tea set

Does anyone have extra of thes DLC that they'll be willing to part with? I missed these, and I'd like to give them to my girlfriend.
I'm offering an afternoon tea-set service for 200K or another valuable item (these are to help prevent me getting bored from farming it).

Philia

I'm offering an afternoon tea-set service for 200K or another valuable item (these are to help prevent me getting bored from farming it).

Check your pms. I suggest you to pm siegeshot to let him/her know that you knew us and that Cheri will be safe going to your town. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Will that be enough?

I have no accessory, I currently wear no shoes and my pants are the bones or skeleton, can't remember the name.
I've been told you have to be wearing everything bar socks to pass so you'll need to still wear an accessory and shoes. I once passed with only two items (ornate) and yesterday I also had the cute theme but wore a flashy accessory and she liked it because it was a combo of two themes. So perhaps try wearing some bottoms, shoes and an accessory from the same theme. Save before attempting this though.

Or wait for some bottoms so the majority of items are cute. Can't really lend you any myself unfortunately as I am at work.

Akai__

Why does my character fall on his face, every time I'm running?

What is happening? :(

Edit:
You're suffering from bad luck. If you have a lovely phone you can see what your lucky item of the day is.

I think it's gone now. My lucky item was a cap. I don't like this feature, it's very annoying and I didn't even know, what's happening.

Thank you.

Looks like we'll have to try again tomorrow. I can get up as early as 6AM EST and be on for 2 hours or so, or from 7 PM EST until 12. Let me know when works for you. :)

Check your pms. I suggest you to pm siegeshot to let him/her know that you knew us and that Cheri will be safe going to your town. :)
Wh-OMG.

You guys are amazing X D

Yeah, I'll PM them ASAP.

Looks like we'll have to try again tomorrow. I can get up as early as 6AM EST and be on for 2 hours or so, or from 7 PM EST until 12. Let me know when works for you. :)

Ah, sorry, that time was just perfect, but I just stepped away for a moment and forgot to recheck this board >__<

If you're still free, I can still make it now. If not, I'll try and pop in again same time tomorrow.

Koomaster

If you guys haven't been visiting the Dream Suite lately, looks like they finally fixed the random dreaming where Luna will select a dream for you.

Used to be completely broken (gave errors), then she would just keep sending you to Nintendo's dream town. Now it's finally working and she'll shuffle you off to a random dream from anywhere in the world. Tested it out for the past hour. :)

So everyone get to dreamin'!

MicH

If you guys haven't been visiting the Dream Suite lately, looks like they finally fixed the random dreaming where Luna will select a dream for you.

Used to be completely broken (gave errors), then she would just keep sending you to Nintendo's dream town. Now it's finally working and she'll shuffle you off to a random dream from anywhere in the world. Tested it out for the past hour. :)

Yeah I tried it a few times, but she always sent me to shitty towns :( I am disappointed, Luna

Heh we totally conned him into thinking I'd actually give you Cheri! Mwa ha ha ha ha!
Nooooooo...

Cool, going to try it out now.

BTW, I just updated my dream town now: 6900-2317-4852

I left some tools right below the tree; hope the bed in the plaza doesn't overwrite them.

Koomaster

Yeah I tried it a few times, but she always sent me to shitty towns :( I am disappointed, Luna
She does let you rate the town afterwards so hopefully that prevents others from experiencing shitty towns. I went to one town this morning that was a complete mess, pitfalls planted all over, weeds, shabby homes, no flowers or PWPs. Whole town looked abandoned. Ugh. Told Luna it was a nightmare and to nix that town, haha.

Speaking of sleeping...
tumblr_msyq2sJbq41swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Someone was snoozin' when she should be unpacking. :p
(Also 9:11 on 9/11, say a prayer for America and such.)

tumblr_msyq41G4mD1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_msyq5pa6tH1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Yep, 'almost' I am sure you were just resting your eyes. ^___^

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I just don't like Bunnie's look... Her eyes bug me. And the widow's peak. and the lack of nose. Those 3 together just ruin her look. :( I think a nose woulda made her better.

Dotty's the same way.

I have no problem with Snake or Genji's lack of nose, but their eyes are better. Even Tiffany pulls off no nose better.

EDIT: OH gosh! Agent S is in my Campsite. I got rid of Doc last night while trying to get him or Cheri to move out, now I have a free space... And Agent S... But do I want her? Does anybody want her?

Koomaster

BTW, I just updated my dream town now: 6900-2317-4852

I left some tools right below the tree; hope the bed in the plaza doesn't overwrite them.
I just visited; got the bubble wand, hammer and beans. Man, I love those beans; where do you get those?

Your town is really awesome; I like how your paths look and how you laid them out. Nice homes as well, I like the one small room you had dedicated to the fireworks event. :D

I bet most unlock the Dream Suite when their town isn't really that much and then never update their dream after that.
Yeah, I am sort of guilty of that. I updated every day for a while; then didn't update for like a month. Now I try to update once a week at least.

My Dream for any interested: 5600-2156-1102

Wh-OMG.

You guys are amazing X D

Yeah, I'll PM them ASAP.

Ah, sorry, that time was just perfect, but I just stepped away for a moment and forgot to recheck this board >__<

If you're still free, I can still make it now. If not, I'll try and pop in again same time tomorrow.
Same time tomorrow will be fine. Say 7 AM EST?

I just visited; got the bubble wand, hammer and beans. Man, I love those beans; where do you get those?

Your town is really awesome; I like how your paths look and how you laid them out. Nice homes as well, I like the one small room you had dedicated to the fireworks event. :D

Yeah, I am sort of guilty of that. I updated every day for a while; then didn't update for like a month. Now I try to update once a week at least.

My Dream for any interested: 5600-2156-1102

Thanks!

The beans are Japanese exclusive; I got it as a totally random tip (like the day somebody dropped me two ABDs because they needed space for cataloging my stuff).

Yeah, I keep forgetting to update my dream town as well. It doesn't help I'm really picky about when I update too (can't be night because I think it's boring and can't have too many cut-down trees or WIP flower beds, etc.).

Same time tomorrow we'll be fine. Say 7 AM EST?

Sure, sounds good. Is it almost 9 AM EST right now? Just trying to sync my clock.

EDIT

Also, just met Coco in a dream town.

Yikes, are those gyroids in her house by default? Looks crazy...

I ended up getting Doc out last night instead of Cheri, so I might have to wait till MicH gives me Snake before I can start groundhog daying to get rid of her. So either tomorrow or friday.

Sure, that's fine.

I should probably start limiting my online travels; maybe disable StreetPass too. Need to keep my free space!

Koomaster

Thanks!

The beans are Japanese exclusive; I got it as a totally random tip (like the day somebody dropped me two ABDs because they needed space for cataloging my stuff).

Yeah, I keep forgetting to update my dream town as well. It doesn't help I'm really picky about when I update too (can't be night because I think it's boring and can't have too many cut-down trees or WIP flower beds, etc.)..
Japanese exclusive?! Aww poop. Those beans make for good fish food. Looks like you are feeding the fish when you throw them into the water. Also like how the beans bounce off flowers. ^___^

Also I agree about updating the dream town at night. I know I prefer visiting towns that are in daylight since you can see things better as you walk around. I would only do a nighttime update if my town had a couple illuminated PWPs like the clock and tree in it. That would probably look pretty nice.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
When I finally cleared all my rubbish I updated my town. Pretty sure it was months since the last one. No has visited it anyway so whatever.

I like updating at night since one of my rooms looks so much in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom