• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

I have the Cabana wall, but I'm using it for my Cababa room :/ If I get another I'll give it to you

Thanks! One less island item I need

Thanks, I'm sure I'll be around when you get your internet back.

I don't have either of those items you mentioned, but if you think of anything else, just let me know.

Hey, my internet seems to be working again so I can give you guys the stuff now. I'll open my gate and give them to you guys.

Chopper

Giving away some stuff I don't want anymore. My internet is still down so I won't be able to give them away today but people can still claim them for now.

Kitchen island
Sanshin
Tree-stump chair (orderable)
Blossom lantern (orderable)
Model car
Ultra hand
Boxed figurine
Ultra scope
Ten billion barrel
Could I nab that kitchen island? And at least log the tree-stump chair and blossom lantern?

Edit: Oops. Never mind the island. How about those other two though? :)

Edit 2: Apparently I have the blossom lantern. Tree stump chair?!

Philia

She's still trying to get him out. He was hr last move-in so she needed to get someone in first

Yeah. TTing a specific mover is a bitch on certain days. I've just been really really blessed for the past 5 times opposed to the first 3 times when I had to cycle a bunch. IE right now I'm trying to place Tia so I can get Margie out tomorrow... considering that can take a while too.

MicH

Yeah. TTing a specific mover is a bitch on certain days. I've just been really really blessed for the past 5 times opposed to the first 3 times when I had to cycle a bunch. IE right now I'm trying to place Tia so I can get Margie out tomorrow... considering that can take a while too.
Yeah, it took me quite a while to get Snake out too. Went through Marshal and Lolly twice, Cheri, Apple, Phoebe.. and I just settled on her lol. Then Snake wanted to move very easily the next time so that ended up good.

Elija2

I think Katt is moving out of my town tomorrow. She's an uchi cat and while most people think she's ugly, I think she looks pretty cool. Anyone want her?

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
All of my original villagers have moved out except Walker who is like my best friend, he sends me a letter like every single day. Then there is Rocket, the first villager to move into my town. She refuses to leave and I have so desperately wanted her to go since she first arrived.

Philia

All of my original villagers have moved out except Walker who is like my best friend, he sends me a letter like every single day. Then there is Rocket, the first villager to move into my town. She refuses to leave and I have so desperately wanted her to go since she first arrived.

I was successful at getting that damn ape out... after a LONG time though. I just had Del, my last original move out today. He's going to a good home in frogstep's. :)

I don't miss my originals, except maybe Amelia and Barold, but I see them all the time in the Main Street now that its really not a huge deal. :)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...

Only Chrissy is left of my originals, but now they're invading my main street. I was only ever sad to see Joey go.

Can anyone on my friends list open their gates so I can get some signatures? Thanks.

Opening!

Watching TV so prolly won't be responsive.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
I was successful at getting that damn ape out... after a LONG time though. I just had Del, my last original move out today. He's going to a good home in frogstep's. :)

Lucky.

Only Chrissy is left of my originals, but now they're invading my main street. I was only ever sad to see Joey go.

All my shit villagers have been hanging around main street, Bertha, Wart Jr and Chops. None of my cool ones like Rudy or Fauna or Twiggy or even Miranda.

Right now I'm sporting 9 Villagers need a 10th:

Gwen (bitch gotta go)
Chester(he rocks)
Flip (hes like the monkey version of Rudy who he replaced)
Graham (just moved in and he seems cool)
Walker (My main man)
Erik (pretty cool, awesome looking)
Rocket (the bane of my existence)
Tom (kind of getting tired of him)
Bangle (my tiger lady)

Wait, you got Tia???

Celia has been a PWP machine for me. Fairy Tale clock tonight. I haven't kept an actual count, but I'm guessing she's given me at least 4-5 PWPs. Haven't gotten more than two at best from others.

Enduin

No bald cap? Lies!
Looking through the list of villagers, I want a Koala or Lionel, because that guy looks like badass personified.

Elija2

Opening!

Watching TV so prolly won't be responsive.

Thanks for opening up for me! Only got a lame caladium though.

Realized something amazing while getting the signatures. The petition was for "Spontaneous Hopping Day", and I just hoppened to go to a town with nothing but rabbit villagers. How lucky is that?

Philia

From that auction last night? I put in a good word for you and was wondering how it went . . .

:) I saw and I appreciate it. I didn't want to post anything after that lest making you and I a bit more suspicious lol. But yeah I have a hunch I was being sniped (someone pmed her a better offer) and she was waiting on that other bidder but since it didn't happen, I got her the next day.

Unless she was honestly that damn greedy. I think she saw my new LF topic and just caved.

Hey, my internet seems to be working again so I can give you guys the stuff now. I'll open my gate and give them to you guys.
Hey, sorry I missed this. Are you still available?

Also, I see that your Katt is moving. Is she boxed up today? If so, I think I'll wait until she's gone before I visit. Not looking for a feline surprise to take up my empty spot.

:) I saw and I appreciate it. I didn't want to post anything after that lest making you and I a bit more suspicious lol. But yeah I have a hunch I was being sniped (someone pmed her a better offer) and she was waiting on that other bidder but since it didn't happen, I got her the next day.

Unless she was honestly that damn greedy. I think she saw my new LF topic and just caved.

Well, whatever happened, that's awesome. It feels so good to get the villagers you really want in your town. You spend so much time obliging their requests, fussing over their house/appearance, and just looking at them, that I feel no guilt about slave-trading my way to a dream town.

Who do you have left on your list? Must be close to done now . . .

Also, I see that your Katt is moving. Is she boxed up today? If so, I think I'll wait until she's gone before I visit. Not looking for a feline surprise to take up my empty spot.

You can still get her after she leaves. I think it's actually safer to go before she's packed.

Elija2

No worries, Katt's not boxed up today. I'll open up again.

Philia

Who do you have left on your list? Must be close to done now . . .

Well, you know about my Merengue being held "prisoner" in my hubby's town til my Marshal or Pashmina moves.

BPB just got Gayle move in, so she'll be my other "prisoner" til either smug or uchi have given me enough pwps for them to move out.

Finally I got someone to give me Marina in exchange for a gorgeous set I got a tip a while back from having hats for premium. I've never put out that set in my house ever. I just don't want to spoil myself looking at it I suppose. :) It just ends up taking up space in my locker really. I'll have money to buy it again anyway at Gracie's.

If that deal with Marina fell through within the next two days, little miss gogo here has her and wouldn't mind giving her to me (I hope!).

So Margie is going to a good home (someone who wanted her badly), and I can build my damn bridge there, and then place Marina somewhere nice. Hopefully next to Gala's or Tia's house in the straight path next to the town hall.

Tia have placed herself almost close to Gala's house... just a tad off. :3 I'll be resetting a bit til she does get it right.

Chopper

Did a bit of island hopping again tonight. No mental Japanese chaps dishing out cash, but managed to find a muumuu, a Sanshin, a sea globe, a diver Dan, a pink wetsuit and a couple more mermaid bits. Not a bad haul.

Galactic Fork

Does anybody else feel bad having a house with 6 8x8 rooms while your villagers are in their little 6x6 hovels? Then they walk up to you and ask you to buy their table, or carpet so they can get some spare cash... So sad.

Philia

Does anybody else feel bad having a house with 6 8x8 rooms while your villagers are in their little 6x6 hovels? Then they walk up to you and ask you to buy their table, or carpet so they can get some spare cash... So sad.

Yes. :( I hate that you can't change their wallpaper/flooring. :( But yes, I'd try to give them the finest things for their little houses.

Philia

Mallary, a former villager, just told me she was shopping for a knife. Yesterday it was a blue crayon.

I'm calling the cops.

If you call Booker, you're fucked.

BRBbVuGCYAAlnTD.jpg

:D

Koomaster

Yes. Being mayor is nice and all, but I have always dreamed of being Tom Nook. Villagers come to you before they move in, and you get to dictate where their houses will go. Then you can charge them whenever you make upgrades.

Really villagers need jobs. Need to see them picking up some sea shells, actually catch fish and bugs to sell. Have them buy some turnips and things.

Maybe I am an enabler, I actually send my villagers money from time to time. Just sent Bonbon 10k bells earlier today because she was talking about not being able to afford 'fancy' perfect oranges. Girl they are growing outside of your home. Please, just take this money and don't starve.

Philia

Really villagers need jobs. Need to see them picking up some sea shells, actually catch fish and bugs to sell. Have them buy some turnips and things.

This is a great idea right there. Building enough friendship level to tell you that you can tell them what to do. Whether if they abide by it is how you know you're tight with that villager.

We're already getting our Cranky/Uchi/Smug selling us their legit paintings. This was the most useful thing that had happened besides suggesting pwps.

• pumpkin pie
  • afternoon-tea set

Does anyone have extra of thes DLC that they'll be willing to part with? I missed these, and I'd like to give them to my girlfriend.

Galactic Fork

Yes. Being mayor is nice and all, but I have always dreamed of being Tom Nook. Villagers come to you before they move in, and you get to dictate where their houses will go. Then you can charge them whenever you make upgrades.

I thought it would be cool if the stores in town were run by your villagers instead of specific side characters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom