• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Visited! Great town! Very well laid out and nice flowers! Glad I got to check out the place.

Thanks!

I'll have to check out all the recently listed dream towns when I have time.

That reminds me, I just remembered I forgot to place the set of 24 StreetPass balloons back in my alt's house.

Nooo, my dream town wasn't perfect. *perfectionist mode*

Elija2

I was wrong, Katt isn't moving out today. I guess when I reset the game her move-out date changed.

I have a premium on ore if anyone wants to sell theirs in my town.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
The hatred of Rocket is so sad. She's a hero! She protects your village from villains, and you people shun her. Shame! SHAAAAAAAAMMME!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
GAF Dream Town Codes

Koomaster: 5600-2156-1102
WheelHoss1: 5900-2158-8227
weemadarthur: 4400-2319-4679
Grym: 5800-2462-9333
Aveyn Knight: 6900-2317-4852

Elija2

Still giving away stuff I don't want. Added some more items to the list:

Blossom lantern (orderable)
Model car
Ultra-Hand
Boxed Figurine x2
Ultra-Scope
Ten Billion Barrel x5
moon (orderable)
captain's monitor (orderable)
space console (orderable)
Katie's pic
digital-photo frame x2
toy camera
sketchbook

Linius

GAF Dream Town Codes

Koomaster: 5600-2156-1102
WheelHoss1: 5900-2158-8227
weemadarthur: 4400-2319-4679
Grym: 5800-2462-9333
Aveyn Knight: 6900-2317-4852

If there wasn't a character limit this should be good stuff to add in the OP.

And seriously Pete, why you keeping mah Gracie hostage. Something is wrong here, I'm afraid something happened to her.

Frogstep

Success! Ribbot immediately displayed the boxed robot figurine I gave him. I have another one ready for Del when he's done unpacking tomorrow. :D

Koren

Success! Ribbot immediately displayed the boxed robot figurine I gave him. I have another one ready for Del when he's done unpacking tomorrow. :D
That's great...

I'm always wary myself to send them non-orderable items, since they keep getting rid of some of the items I manage to make them display in their house. :/

I still have to transform Ribbot house into a gym... Quite obvious, yes, I know...

Koren

Ohh Blue Roses why do you hate me so. I have a 10 Red+ Roses and yet you still refuse to grow.
I think I have nearly 40, now, and still not a single blue rose.

I've been watering nearly only red* roses since mid-august, too. Got red* ones, white ones, etc. but not a single blue one.

So you're not the only one they hate. I feel your pain. I hope the fertilizer will help, now that I have the emporium.

I also hope that the following ones are easier to get (the first blue pansies was difficult to get, and once I managed to have 3 of those, I was having 3-4 a week).

Blue Roses took a while, but it feels so good getting one after that wait.

I'm working on purple pansies right now, I have like 10 red* pansies...

Frogstep

That's great...

I'm always wary myself to send them non-orderable items, since they keep getting rid of some of the items I manage to make them display in their house. :/

I still have to transform Ribbot house into a gym... Quite obvious, yes, I know...

I was actually going to start ordering the robo furniture for him to use, which I think is the way more obvious theme haha.

I might just save that for a room in my home, show him and Del that I'm a team player. Now I just need to get the entire robo furniture set. If someone has that for me to catalog later, that'd be great. :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Quick. Anyone want some box of chocolates before I leave the island?

Keep my inventory window to prevent guests arriving.

This kind of post is why the IRC room should be used.

Philia

Dawwwwww! You'll be glad to know that Del's displaying the Ultra Scope in there. XD I believe he took it with him lol.

He also had this thing...

2910.jpg

:\ I have NO idea where the fuck he got that.

Which Robo furniture are you missing? I can order the rest for you.

MicH

I'm STILL waiting on that person with Chief. I now officially hate people on GameFaqs AND Americans (oh yes I went there). I have no more days off and she only plays at midnight and later my time. TWO days yet nothing yet. Ughhhhhh

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Hey together the watering can, do you have to check with isabelle that you have a perfect town 15 days in a row? Or is it just after 15 days has passed, and you check with her and she'll give it to you? My wife and I are confused, we checked with her for about 5 days in a row and then forgot to yesterday. Does this mean that it resets for another 15 days after today?

Hey together the watering can, do you have to check with isabelle that you have a perfect town 15 days in a row? Or is it just after 15 days has passed, and you check with her and she'll give it to you? My wife and I are confused, we checked with her for about 5 days in a row and then forgot to yesterday. Does this mean that it resets for another 15 days after today?

I'm pretty sure you don't *need* to check with Isabelle every day.

I only checked like every other day.

Some people do it just to be 100% sure their town is fine before powering down for the night.

As long as the town is still perfect, you're fine. The only real reason to check would be to make sure that the status hasn't changed.

Philia

You don't have to talk to her everyday, but just do so to make sure you're in perfect town status anyway.

EDIT: BEATEN by a wizard and a knight! DAMN.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm STILL waiting on that person with Chief. I now officially hate people on GameFaqs AND Americans (oh yes I went there). I have no more days off and she only plays at midnight and later my time. TWO days yet nothing yet. Ughhhhhh

Must be really tough to not get one desired villagers after like ten. I'm pouring one out for you later homie.

Today's a good day of the year for that.

Unfortunately, time zones make this stuff tricky but if you really need a proxy, I've cycled through plenty since Chief was in my TT town and could pick him up if you needed.

Koren

I might just save that for a room in my home, show him and Del that I'm a team player. Now I just need to get the entire robo furniture set. If someone has that for me to catalog later, that'd be great. :)
As Philia (and a couple of others here), I should have the complete Robo set... so when you're looking for those, just say it!

MicH

Must be really tough to not get one desired villagers after like ten. I'm pouring one out for you later homie.
My out really shouldn't offer villagers when it will take you days to get them out. Thus holding the other reserved villagers in my TT town hostage

Today's a good day of the year for that.

Unfortunately, time zones make this stuff tricky but if you really need a proxy, I've cycled through plenty since Chief was in my TT town and could pick him up if you needed.
Lmao, I would think this is a BAD day for that :p Thanks for the offer, I'll see how it goes. I feel bad for Galactic Fork who can't get Snake because of this.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
My out really shouldn't offer villagers when it will take you days to get them out. Thus holding the other reserved villagers in my TT town hostage

Lmao, I would think this is a BAD day for that :p Thanks for the offer, I'll see how it goes. I feel bad for Galactic Fork who can't get Snake because of this.

I don't really know what you're saying in the first part there but:

My point exactly. Today is a day of mourning for Americans.

I was just being snarky because of your American comment and this. No offense meant, because I know you're a nice guy, but maybe think that shit over a bit next time.

Frogstep

2910.jpg

:\ I have NO idea where the fuck he got that.

Which Robo furniture are you missing? I can order the rest for you.

Lol! Well, I can always make him get rid of it later. It's kind of a comical item for him to even have. I already had a mental image of him using it...

The only Robo stuff I have is: chair, clock, dresser, lamp, sofa and wall clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom