• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

THE GOLDEN WATERING CAN IS MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINEEEEE!

tumblr_m9fp7bVfJ11qk72exo1_500.gif

I know that feel. Felt so relieved when I finally got it :p

MicH

I know. I think his damn town had made me raise my standards for cute. I had to BEAT HIM somehow. xD
Haha, that is tough to beat! Did you fill your vacant spot? I'm stockpiling more white azaleas for you :p

Thanks!

That'll help fix her reject/decent villager ratio (I think her only good villager is Mira; maybe Elvis too).
Ouch. Glad to help! I also have Zell by the way bang deer, very cool! I should get him out today if I'm lucky

I need to start getting in on this perfect fruit stuff. I'm tired of turnips, though I feel as if my town has no room for all of those trees.

I'll make it work somehow.

Koomaster

has anyone used the delete all option in the camera app to get rid of all their photos before? I want to free up space after backing up all my acnl pictures but kinda paranoid about using that option. .
Yeah I've done it a few times and it has worked perfectly so far. I think the app says it will take 3 minutes to delete the photos and it definitely takes at least that long. If you have a whole lot tho it may take a bit longer. Just leave it be to do it's job and it will work out fine. :)

Speaking of pictures...

tumblr_mt0o85Z6jp1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

I'm sensing a theme with Bunnie.

MicH

Speaking of Zell, I literally just got him to move. Anyone want him? He looks very cool!

20 minutes and I'm letting him go

Philia

Haha, that is tough to beat! Did you fill your vacant spot? I'm stockpiling more white azaleas for you :p

Thanks! Trying to stockpile hydrangeas for you but I just got lucky again with Margie (after Marshal asking lol) moving out promptly, so I didn't have to cycle much.

I'm really really really hoping for Marina today. I'm on a lookout on my gamefaqs pm box. I've also BFFed her as well so she'll let me know when Marina's ready.

And then trying to place her in that excellent spot can take a while lol.

MicH

Thanks! Trying to stockpile hydrangeas for you but I just got lucky again with Margie (after Marshal asking lol) moving out promptly, so I didn't have to cycle much.

I'm really really really hoping for Marina today. I'm on a lookout on my gamefaqs pm box. I've also BFFed her as well so she'll let me know when Marina's ready.

And then trying to place her in that excellent spot can take a while lol.
Ooh that's lucky! Now you can finally get that bridge back :p

Koren

awh well if it's not any trouble, I'd appreciate you ordering it! Boomer's current shirt is hideous. . . the woes of adopting villagers.
It's ordered, you'll be able to pick up when you want tonight if you're available...

Perfect fruit. If you ate the damn thing when you first started you're SOL. -.-' Until you get one from another's town.
As Grym said, normal trees regularly produce perfect fruits if you need one... You can even speed-up the process with fertilizer.

Anyway, you can't lose on perfect fruit but its tedious
It's not tedious, it's REALLY tedious and you need a lot of storage. But yes, it's a big money maker.

I think making money with turnips can take less time for the same amount of bells, but the rotting process can make thing more complex if you don't have a lot of available time in the week.

Ouch. Glad to help! I also have Zell by the way bang deer, very cool! I should get him out today if I'm lucky

Whoops, I forget people have different tastes. Ironically, my sister has Zell, but she's not a massive fan of him.

(However I can't imagine any fans of Mathilda, Kitt, Kidd, Beardo and Sheldon.)

Philia

Ooh that's lucky! Now you can finally get that bridge back :p

I've fucking built that fucking thing as soon as Margie have left. Turns out my first alt was in the way too. :\ Had to delete her as well. (Taking out everything out of her inventory and money was PITA.) Thankfully I've only sunk like 350k on that house but still. Waste of money for a god damn bridge that should had been swapped easily because there was one there before! :\

MicH

Whoops, I forget people have different tastes. Ironically, my sister has Zell, but she's not a massive fan of him.

(However I can't imagine any fans of Mathilda, Kitt, Kidd, Beardo and Sheldon.)
Yeeeesh,yeah no thanks to those lol. I find all the kangaroos utterly disgusting and Beardo just freaks me out :( Luckily I've never been infected with any of those.

I've fucking built that fucking thing as soon as Margie have left. Turns out my first alt was in the way too. :\ Had to delete her as well. (Taking out everything out of her inventory and money was PITA.) Thankfully I've only sunk like 350k on that house but still. Waste of money for a god damn bridge that should had been swapped easily because there was one there before! :\
It is so damn stupid that they can move in next to the bridge, but if you demolish it you can't rebuild it. IT MAKES NO SENSE

Philia

It is so damn stupid that they can move in next to the bridge, but if you demolish it you can't rebuild it. IT MAKES NO SENSE

No kidding. In hindsight, I'm so damn glad I've placed my main house FAR NORTH WEST corner of the map. Can't touch that to mess it up. I feel bad for the others that had missed out on good bridge placement because of their main houses.

Meanwhile there's superior houses for sure that's in the middle of the town. :) I like those too, but I'm such nutty for things like in specific way. Because I've placed my first main house on the NW, I want houses in the NE, SW, and SE corners. xD Just to add symmetry or something.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Yeeeesh,yeah no thanks to those lol. I find all the kangaroos utterly disgusting and Beardo just freaks me out :( Luckily I've never been infected with any of those.
Yeah, I just found Beardo in my campsite like 10 minutes ago. I ran out of the tent and tried to find an adult!

Galactic Fork

I wish the bus stop did something... Like if you had two of them, going to one would warp you to the other.

Galactic Fork

That would be a great idea.

I just use mine as a chill out spot when it's raining. Very peaceful.

Hmmm... Has anybody built 2? Maybe it does do it, but nobody's built 2 so nobody's ever found out. I'll have to build a second to be sure.

Chopper

Just need an orange wetsuit now, and I've got the lot. Seriously, the rare island items are really rare. I swear, in the 3 days I've been hopping actively, only the sand castle and muumuu have appeared twice. Most, I've not seen at all.

Galactic Fork

*sigh* the stupid campsite is at the very top of my map, as far north as you can go (one spot from the north fence), but a full tent is not quite tall enough to see as your train goes passing buy when you first get into town. So annoying.

OK, going to bed for real. falling asleep at comp. Thank you MicH!

Linius

Having bad luck with villagers that want to leave lately. Julian, Kabuki and Frank in a row. Beau is still waiting patiently in Gaf :p

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Soleil sent me her pic as a gift

Now I'm legitimately sad :'(

Noooooo! There's this cute hamster in my campsite today (Soilel, I think it's spelled). I can't have her because my town is half full of losers that Will. Not. Move. I seriously think I'm going to buy a second cart for TT'ing villager movement as others have. :eek:

bluepolicebox lets a single tear fall down her face

Having bad luck with villagers that want to leave lately. Julian, Kabuki and Frank in a row. Beau is still waiting patiently in Gaf :p

Kiki hit me up yesterday and Deena hit me up today. I like both of them enough to want their pictures so I told them no. I found out where my Barold went too. I'm never stopping by to say hi to him.

Bluebear is moving into my town today. So I have another peppy villager again that replaces Bonbon. She's cute - almost like the bear version of Rosie so I look forward to having her.

MicH

Yep, he's chillin in GAF still. Just got Snake to move so Galactic Fork can get him when she wakes up :D

Where? This is infected villager now at that friend's town.

He went to my fiance's village - who doesn't go near GAF - so you all should be safe I believe. He'll probably get passed onto another IRL friend after that. I just heard "Uh oh. You don't wanna know who is moving into my town..." from the other room last night. So I immediately said "That asshole."

My unrelenting grudge knows no bounds towards digital characters that break my heart.

Philia

He went to my fiance's village - who doesn't go near GAF - so you all should be safe I believe. He'll probably get passed onto another IRL friend after that. I just heard "Uh oh. You don't wanna know who is moving into my town..." from the other room last night. So I immediately said "That asshole."

My unrelenting grudge knows no bounds towards digital characters that break my heart.

Yeahhh. Street pass. Your fiance don't have any other migrated villagers does he? I assume he doesn't go out much online, which making him very very appealing for infection easily.

Yeahhh. Street pass. Your fiance don't any other migrated villagers does he? I assume he doesn't go out much online, which making him very very appealing for infection easily.

No, he pretty much just streetpasses me (or people at work) and if he'll open up his town if I need him to. I mostly just leave his town alone though. I don't have time for double mayor duty. :p

Philia

No, he pretty much just streetpasses me (or people at work) and if he'll open up his town if I need him to. I mostly just leave his town alone though. I don't have time for double mayor duty. :p

Right, street pass infection DOES happen. You don't even have to go inside that person's town for the villager to move into. MicH can tell you that he got his Beau from a streetpass which is fucked up.

What I'm curious about is the nature of the infection to occur. IE is it required for a person to not have a street passed villager migration or not. I've been streetpassed by my husband a few times but only his first villager Colton had moved in, not the rest after that, especially his Mira. Which I'm pretty positive he had lost to a streetpass, because she moved out without a warning.

MicH

Yeah, Streetpassing can be dangerous if your town isn't full :/

AND THANK YOU STATIC! Final Zen PWP GET! Without even trying, too! Only two more left to get - both from snooty villagers; the modern bench and clock. So close!

MicH

Really liking how my town is turning out PWP wise. Build the windmill yesterday in a really nice spot betweenRe-Tail and the train station and I'm now building the zen clock between Re-Tail and my town hall. Looks great!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom