• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you SO damn much. :D I just got home from picking up hubby early (used up his PTO) and I'm so glad to catch you on your way out. :D

I'm glad you could come get her. Thanks for the beehive. And for not leaving Limberg behind. I've already had him in both towns and was afraid I'd have to see him again. :p

Philia

I'm glad you could come get her. Thanks for the beehive. And for not leaving Limberg behind. I've already had him in both towns and was afraid I'd have to see him again. :p

LMAO!!! God yeah. He's an ugly mouse for sure lol.

I dropped the rose and the beehive so I could pick up the gyroids lol. But thank you so much for the gyroids too especially, he's now only needs ONE left. :3

Koren

LMAO!!! God yeah. He's an ugly mouse for sure lol.

I dropped the rose and the beehive so I could pick up the gyroids lol. But thank you so much for the gyroids too especially, he's now only needs ONE left. :3

I thought for sure he was there when I found a plot after you'd left but it was just Ruby the bunny. Bullet dodged.

Edit: Ruby is available, by the way, if anyone has a vacancy and would like to pick her up when she's ready to move.

Oh it was a clever joke :lol

Not really though. :p

Chopper

I have one spare pair of flip flops from the island, if anyone wants to swap for an equally rare island item...

Edit: An orange wetsuit would be perfect!

I thought for sure he was there when I found a plot after you'd left but it was just Ruby the bunny. Bullet dodged.

Edit: Ruby is available, by the way, if anyone has a vacancy and would like to pick her up when she's ready to move.

Not really though. :p
Hey, hey, could I come pick up that pie? Sorry about no-showing yesterday!

Nori Chan

I read in one of the gaf threads that you can get the picture of a neighbor when they move away through the mail? Is there a way to 100% make sure that can happen? Cause I accidentally told Ken it was okay for him to move out lol

"Honey! Fancy plus official equals YOU looking like a prince straight out of a fashion fairy tale!"

I'll take it. One check to go.

I read in one of the gaf threads that you can get the picture of a neighbor when they move away through the mail? Is there a way to 100% make sure that can happen? Cause I accidentally told Ken it was okay for him to move out lol

Keep harassing them, and they can cancel their move as long as they're not in boxes.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
You'll have chances to stop him if you want to.
There is no 100% way to know for sure though.

Philia

Yes this is very possible way to get their pic but ONLY you're definitely sure you're pretty good friends with him. Just to make sure, send him a letter daily with words "thanks, friend, Ken, present" and include gifts from this list and whatnot, he'll send you his pic. This is NOT a 100% foolproof but its worth a shot if you're not so keen on keeping him.

Koomaster

If I already have you on my friends list and you want to poke around my town for any reason (spying, petitions, exploring), my gates are open. But I'm just afk chilling in Nana's house for the time being. Watching tv in real life. ^___^

tumblr_mt1ggsZG5h1qa25kqo1_400.jpg

My favorite girl has deemed me worthy at last.

Yuuuuuuuus, thank you bluepolicebox. My girl will love this.

Happy to help. :)

Chopper

If I already have you on my friends list and you want to poke around my town for any reason (spying, petitions, exploring), my gates are open. But I'm just afk chilling in Nana's house for the time being. Watching tv in real life. ^___^
Got a Resetti just as I was leaving! Any chance you could reopen? There were a couple of bits I tried to pick up from your shops.

Edit: Cheers!

Koomaster

You can't send your villagers furniture with customized patterns on it??? Why???
Memory issue most likely. Villagers have no way to save patterns. You could say send 6 pieces of furniture with 6 different patterns to every villager's home. So that would be 60 extra designs the game has to keep track of and save. Probably not enough space to do that.

Got a Resetti just as I was leaving! Any chance you could reopen? There were a couple of bits I tried to pick up from your shops.

Edit: Cheers!
Oh, you were the one who crashed it the first time? Haha. I have my 3DS sounds turned up, when I heard the music in Nana's house stop I figured it got resettied. You came back just as I reopened the gates again. Glad you were able to shop and get what you wanted. :)

tumblr_mt1i5oPcCq1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Also stores don't tend to sell their advertising signs; that's why it was priced so high. I was like; 'I don't want to sell this, but if someone wants to pay 50k for it, I'll survive.' :p

I'll let you know when your non-customized non-ad LED sign comes in the mail tomorrow. :)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Gah, Snake keeps trying to put his house right next to mine! I love you Snake, but no, go to the boy neighborhood.

I totally meant to put a PWP there after this happened with Cole, but I forgot. Dangit.

Koomaster

Has everyone else had a storm today? I'm curious about how they programmed storms and other weather events.
I had a storm that lasted from 3-5pm est. in my town.

Was sunny this morning but as the day progressed more and more clouds rolled in. Around 2pm it was actually pretty dark in my town because of the cloud cover so I could tell it was going to rain soon.

After the storm was over the clouds went away and it was a very nice sunset. No more clouds since.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I've had storms all day as well. I've been having rain or storms everyday since last Saturday :/

NewGame

Banned
Okay so I have the T.I.Y and I really want the next upgrade. Apparently I need to see Gracie but she has never been in my town since I started playing at launch...?

Where is she? Does she come on set days? What's the go?? My Nooks are forever unfinished!!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Okay so I have the T.I.Y and I really want the next upgrade. Apparently I need to see Gracie but she has never been in my town since I started playing at launch...?

Where is she? Does she come on set days? What's the go?? My Nooks are forever unfinished!!
She will start becoming a random visitor when you have spent 70k bells at TIY.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom