• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would anyone with a vacancy be interested in Marina? She's in my campsite and I could invite her in to give away if someone would like her.

Caveat: This little pink octopus is a keeper. I really hate seeing villagers I've adopted out tossed away shortly afterwards.

Edit: I have some work to do so I invited her in regardless. If someone wants to give her a permanent home, let me know and we'll figure it out.

Absolutely. I'll gladly take her.

Lots of strange luck today. Got the financial luck from the fortune, and the money rock spat out 32,000 bells total.

In addition, both the royal crown AND the (woman's) crown are in my Able Sisters, AND hats are premium today. So if you just wanted to catalog them and/or build up your shopping total for the badge, you can buy it, then sell it for only half its worth.

If you want to take advantage of that (and maybe unload the bells you got from re-selling your crown and buy a painting at my retail) then let me know and we'll get the gates going.

VeeP

Guys, I'm kinda new to New Leaf and Animal Crossing in general. But I picked it up somewhat recently and have been playing it.

But I've also accumulated quite a lot of stuff (clothes, items, etc.) and I'm almost of the space with my storage/cabinet. Is there any way to increase storage? Or should I just sell what I don't use?

Guys, I'm kinda new to New Leaf and Animal Crossing in general. But I picked it up somewhat recently and have been playing it.

But I've also accumulated quite a lot of stuff (clothes, items, etc.) and I'm almost of the space with my storage/cabinet. Is there any way to increase storage? Or should I just sell what I don't use?

In general, you sell what you don't use. However, if you just started eventually you'll get the chance to get personal museum exhibits, and you can store stuff there. You can also mail items to yourself, but there's no good way to tell what's what until you retrieve them.

I did indeed. Unfortunately, I'll be busy for a bit. Should be able to trade in an hour or so though.

Ah, okay. I'll probably be eating lunch at that time, but I think I see you around here and there, so I'm sure we'll manage to find a time sooner than later ^^

Also, I just participated in a weeding competition in another town and got an azalea stool. Was hoping for something like a sunflower stereo, but it's cool.

Grym

You can start another character and use their house for storage as well as what's already been said above.

Also so you are aware, once you upgrade your Nookling store, you can re-order many items you've already owned in your catalog if you want something back. But some items are not order-able so those are usually harder to come by and people tend to store that kind of stuff.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Appropriately enough for Friday the 13th, I have Katrina in my town. So if any of you on my friends list would like to pop in for a fortune to ward off the bad luck, let me know :)

I thought it was pretty appropriate that I'm tripping on Friday the 13th. Though I kind of thought everyone might be.

Edit: And, yes please, I'd like to come by sometime today, N.

Is it wrong that I don't really care about Katrina?

Haven't really visited her much, even if she's in my town.

I'm usually a perfectionist, but I don't really seem bothered about that missing space in main street o__o

Velcro Fly

Hazel would have totally left town without me knowing if I didn't pay attention to Isabelle on the loading screen saying she was leaving. What a load of shit. None of my villagers said anything about it either and normally they do. If that's how you feel Hazel, get the fuck out of Narnia.

Philia

I'm usually a perfectionist, but I don't really seem bothered about that missing space in main street o__o

I don't care about her either since I got my Lovely Phone. I like the option to not go to her at all.

I just want the celebration hat and tingle hood. And Katrina to be the seller of lucky items instead (not. I know).

Grym

nah...she's pretty pointless with the lovely phone. I do have her shop (created alts the last time she visited...took forever!!) but pretty much so I could get the 2 hats she offers. Beyond that I don't go to her shop anyway.

pic spam, sorry (not sorry)
nM4HZk4.jpg
kwWbwYh.jpg

both gayle and pekoe are now in non-Shirt shirts
eAr4ryd.jpg
4F5nusS.jpg

and in bestest news:
qRoRY2K.jpg
QZI12BY.jpg

That would be great if you have it!

also Philia I *do* have that ringmaster coat if you still want it I can drop it off whenever ya like.

It's ordered, you'll be able to pick up when you want tonight if you're available....
meep been busy with schoolwork but I am available all day today to come get it! thank you again!

Philia

pic spam, sorry (not sorry)
both gayle and pekoe are now in non-Shirt shirts
4F5nusS.jpg

and in bestest news:
qRoRY2K.jpg

also Philia I *do* have that ringmaster coat if you still want it I can drop it off whenever ya like.

Dawwwww, Gayle looks FANTASTIC in that shirt. I can't wait to get her in my town! :D

Fang was a cranky wolf I had too, I already had Del, so I let him go. In some ways I sort of regret it because he's the best looking wolf out there.

Thank you so much, please hold onto it when I get back up to 10 villagers. :)

Dawwwww, Gayle looks FANTASTIC in that shirt. I can't wait to get her in my town! :D

Fang was a cranky wolf I had too, I already had Del, so I let him go. In some ways I sort of regret it because he's the best looking wolf out there.

Thank you so much, please hold onto it when I get back up to 10 villagers. :)

no problem! and yeah she is like immensely adorable in it though she is also immensely adorable in general. she is so chubby and pink and I just am so pleased to have her.

I got Fang originally to trade away later on but he really grew on me and now I don't wanna part ways with him. I like to (weirdly) consider him my in-game villager boyfriend.

jOIFydI.jpg

Philia

no problem! and yeah she is like immensely adorable in it though she is also immensely adorable in general. she is so chubby and pink and I just am so pleased to have her.

I got Fang originally to trade away later on but he really grew on me and now I don't wanna part ways with him. I like to (weirdly) consider him my in-game villager boyfriend.

jOIFydI.jpg

:D He looks great in that shirt too. <3

Rosie sported that shirt too and it looked good on her as well. Since they both have some white on their furs.

:D He looks great in that shirt too. <3

Rosie sported that shirt too and it looked good on her as well. Since they both have some white on their furs.

I sent him his original shirt (icy shirt) like five times and he just refused to put it on then decided he much preferred my mediocre candy corn shirt. I will never understand villagers and their fashion taste.

Philia

I sent him his original shirt (icy shirt) like five times and he just refused to put it on then decided he much preferred my mediocre candy corn shirt. I will never understand villagers and their fashion taste.

Yeah, no kidding. I've begun to open the delivery presents because I do NOT want them to change out of the shirts I've imposed on them to wear. Or worse, display it in their pristine house.

Frost_Ace

Guys, I download a QR code shirt but Able sister won't let me save it, what should I do? :(

EDIT: read that you can only display your designs there...really? :/

Philia

Neat. Papa Bear got the following custom suggestions: Pink Marble, Red Tartan, Blue Stripe, Flower Print, and Leopard. I'm obviously getting pink marble. :D

I'm gonna customize all of my teddies now lol. While waiting on Marina. :3

EDIT: read that you can only display your designs there...really? :/

Right. Presumably so you can't pass off someone else's designs as your own which is a bit silly since the creator is embedded into the code itself. Your only options are to create something similar by hand or have the person display it in your shop for you.

Elija2

I've begun to open the delivery presents because I do NOT want them to change out of the shirts I've imposed on them to wear. Or worse, display it in their pristine house.

Wow, some friend you are.

Usually when I'm delivering a present to a villager and it's a shirt, they'll try it on and ask if it looks good on them. You can say no and they'll change back to their previous shirt. Also sometimes you'll get the "Guess what the present is and I'll give you something!" and if you guess shirt (which it almost always is) they'll give the shirt to you. I understand if you want to be cautious though.

Philia

Mind blown. I didn't realize the zen garden is 3x3. Ah well, I like it enough to place it. :)

Also, does everyone have that villager that likes to place themselves right in front of the town hall? I've placed my 3x3 fountain for this reason.

Grym

I don't think he is highly sought after. But I have Moe the lazy Cat moving out on the 18th. I won't time travel but if you want him, let me know and you can come over and get him when he's in boxes.

Moe.jpg

Frogstep

Finally going to get the Emporium, last dumb fashion check out of the way! I barely managed to pass the last test but the stuff she gives me I don't think I'll ever use or put in my house.

Ah, okay. I'll probably be eating lunch at that time, but I think I see you around here and there, so I'm sure we'll manage to find a time sooner than later ^^

Also, I just participated in a weeding competition in another town and got an azalea stool. Was hoping for something like a sunflower stereo, but it's cool.

Yeah, I saw that topic. I was cursing myself for not catching the topic earlier.

Sort of a long shot, but I got a spare Sloppy Sofa to trade for a Sloppy Clock or Table. Anyone have it?
I have a sloppy clock and wall.

I already completed the sloppy set, so if you need either, you can have them for free.

Yeah, I saw that topic. I was cursing myself for not catching the topic earlier.
Haha, I'm curious if I can find other people who haven't played their game in ages, so I can pull their weeds (for the badge and furniture). Maybe I can find somebody in my local group...

I know you posted about 30 mins ago, but are you free soon to trade? : )

I already completed the sloppy set, so if you need either, you can have them for free.

Haha, I'm curious if I can find other people who haven't played their game in ages, so I can pull their weeds (for the badge and furniture). Maybe I can find somebody in my local group...

I know you posted about 30 mins ago, but are you free soon to trade? : )

Sure, gimme 10 minutes. I gotta add you and all that jazz. (Also, I didn't realize you were THE Aveyn Knight. I feel foolish!)

I don't think he is highly sought after. But I have Moe the lazy Cat moving out on the 18th. I won't time travel but if you want him, let me know and you can come over and get him when he's in boxes.

Moe.jpg

If one of my animals makes a run for it, I will totally grab Moe from ya.

Philia

Hey man, thank you so much! :) I already got the wall. :D I'll love to have that clock, would you please hold onto it til I get back up to 10 villagers?

If one of my animals makes a run for it, I will totally grab Moe from ya.

I'm so glad you showed up otherwise I'd have mentioned you'd want him. :) Just be sure to TALK TO your villagers (all of them, include the damn recluses and shoppers (you'll need to save/reset to get them back into town to talk/ping) DAILY AND more than 3 times so you won't have any nasty surprise movers. And for fuck sakes, make sure your fiance tells you when he's at 9 or when someone's moving in his town.

Chopper

Okay guys. My gate is open if anyone wants to come over a wish upon a star. My 3DS is closed, and I'm afk, thanks to work, but I would love people to visit. Gotta get dat train station upgrade!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Okay guys. My gate is open if anyone wants to come over a wish upon a star. My 3DS is closed, and I'm afk, thanks to work, but I would love people to visit. Gotta get dat train station upgrade!

Stopped in :) thanks for opening

Edit: ugh, actually resetti'd on the way out :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom