• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koren

If anyone still wants to visit the meteor shower here in Buckland, I've reopened my gates.
Seems closed to me... Normal?

Oh, I wanted to show you guys this:
Great work, I'll try to come and see it soon.

That being said, I'm not sure I want to invest hours trying to get all (or rather most) houses on my southern shore, if they can move in and out as soon as I decide not to play for a couple of days/weeks. Especially since I want to create a fourth alt, so I won't be able to use the creation trick...

That being said, I'm not sure I want to invest hours trying to get all (or rather most) houses on my southern shore, if they can move in and out as soon as I decide not to play for a couple of days/weeks. Especially since I want to create a fourth alt, so I won't be able to use the creation trick...

Yeah, I have nooks of houses. Leonardo, Tia, Kabuki, and Lucky are my welcoming committee near the station. Goldie and Julian are on the north end of the island by the coffee shop. Ankha and Fauna are near me. And Marina and Octavian are by the ocean (obviously).

Lucky and Goldie also have a back-way of getting to each other's houses so no one sees them. I know it's happening.

Marina said yes. So as such I now have:

Normal - Skye and Marina
Peppy - Pippy and Apple
Snooty - Blaire
Uchi - Mira
Lazy - Punchy
Smug - Phil
Cranky - Angus
Jock - Snake

Overall I'm really happy with my villagers now. Maybe one day I could be convinced to give up Pippy but that's probably the only one.

Thanks bluepolicebox!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Large pic dump:

tumblr_msxb6uC1es1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

I can relate.

tumblr_msxb5ka0Km1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_msxb5ka0Km1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_msxb5ka0Km1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_msxb5ka0Km1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_msxb5ka0Km1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

tumblr_msxb5ka0Km1sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

tumblr_msxb5ka0Km1sw5rnlo7_400.jpg

tumblr_msxb5ka0Km1sw5rnlo8_400.jpg

tumblr_msxb5ka0Km1sw5rnlo9_400.jpg

tumblr_msxb5ka0Km1sw5rnlo10_400.jpg

Sparro's TV career ended before it began...

tumblr_msxb7k6wjv1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

No problem, bodyless head.

tumblr_msxb9cxpHq1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Appropriately enough, Tammi is bananas.

tumblr_msxbb4k6yc1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbb4k6yc1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbb4k6yc1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

http://25.media.tumblr.com/6f422b665064339c1997b67d1b83afea/tumblr_msxbb4k6yc1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg[/IMG
[IMG]http://25.media.tumblr.com/af2c6d368ee7b71a82941fc1cb984485/tumblr_msxbb4k6yc1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg
tumblr_msxbb4k6yc1sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbb4k6yc1sw5rnlo7_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbb4k6yc1sw5rnlo8_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbb4k6yc1sw5rnlo9_400.jpg

I said animal crackers, and Groucho decided to show his generosity.

tumblr_msxbcnnPbo1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbcnnPbo1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbcnnPbo1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbcnnPbo1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbcnnPbo1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbcnnPbo1sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

It's chivalrous, but he doesn't even have a jacket.

tumblr_msxbdwEiC91sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

This is why you barged into my house at 1 am? :/

tumblr_msxbgrksTg1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Poor Drago.

tumblr_msxbk8aYs91sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

She could probably feed a few starving nations with that fish collection she's got going back there.

tumblr_msxbl3JpeH1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

A nice moment slightly marred by the fact that there are no fish in the pond.

tumblr_msxbni0h0N1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbni0h0N1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbni0h0N1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbni0h0N1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbni0h0N1sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbni0h0N1sw5rnlo7_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbni0h0N1sw5rnlo8_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbni0h0N1sw5rnlo9_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbni0h0N1sw5rnlo10_400.jpg

tumblr_msxbni0h0N1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Duh.

tumblr_msxbsq1TvZ1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Ain't that the truth :(

Chopper

That would be great thanks. Is your gate open? If so then I don't think we're friends although I thought we were too. What's your FC? On my mobile at the moment so I can't see your profile
Mobile profile should show friend codes now. Go ahead and add me. Give me ten minutes, as I'm just driving home...!

Niraj

All your guys give you different nicknames I see. Half of mine now call me "Sir."

Flurry, Rhonda, Annalisa, and Tammi all call me 'darling,' which originated from Elise before she moved. I think Lionel and Groucho call me 'my liege' and Sparro calls me 'dawg.' Drago calls me 'friendo' I think.

Frogstep

Welp, Pashmina's cool new shirt lasted one day. Fucking Margie made her rejoin the default yellow duck shirt cult. That fuckin' elephant is out of here! >(

MicH

Welp, Pashmina's cool new shirt lasted one day. Fucking Margie made her rejoin the default yellow duck shirt cult. That fuckin' elephant is out of here! >(
Seriously. Static thought it would be super funny to have Whitney change into his ugly ass melon shirt.. And she was wearing Galactic Fork's beautiful Isabelle outfit too! *shakes fist*

Frogstep

Seriously. Static thought it would be super funny to have Whitney change into his ugly ass melon shirt.. And she was wearing Galactic Fork's beautiful Isabelle outfit too! *shakes fist*

I really do need to get rid of those default patterns from the Able Sisters, but I'm terrible at making designs. :<

Need to have someone with talent come by and get rid of them for me.

Chopper

Didn't have time for alot of island hopping tonight. Still, managed to find a yellow aloha tee. And a lovely Japanese lady gave me a hot-dog hat and tee for literally no reason. Not a bad result.

Still got a spare pair of flip flops if anyone wants to swap them for another island item, preferably an Orange Wetsuit!

Ellix

The first letters I sent to Marina, Wolfgang, and Static:

I'd rather they show people these than all my "Thanks friend friend friend" letters >__>

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Snake finally moved to the general area I wanted! But soo close to the cliff, a road pattern would hover over the cliff... Does he really need a perfect front porch??

gw3UQvw.jpg

Hopefully his home doesn't fall in a landslide. But that's the risk of the Cliffside Villas housing developement in the bunny safe village of Townburg.

Frogstep

Get rid of all the grass by her house and build the pyramid and sphinx there. That's how I decided to utilize all my bare space :p

The problem is she lives behind me in a really awkward spot that doesn't have much space for one of those. This was before I found out the alt trick of getting villagers into good spots. :<

I've covered up some of the dirt in front of my house with flowers, a zen garden and some bamboo. Looks decent pretty decent. :D

I clearly see a patch of robust, green grass in that picture.

Positively lush.

Gasp! You're right! We've been lied to. That Egypt inspired landscape is a sham! D:

Niraj

I clearly see a patch of robust, green grass in that picture.

Positively lush.

Aren't you just a little charmer?

The problem is she lives behind me in a really awkward spot that doesn't have much space for one of those. This was before I found out the alt trick of getting villagers into good spots. :<

I've covered up some of the dirt in front of my house with flowers, a zen garden and some bamboo. Looks decent pretty decent. :D

Gasp! You're right! We've been lied to. That Egypt inspired landscape is a sham! D:

Ah I gotcha :p

And don't encourage her. Please.

Frogstep

Cousteau has had a flea on him everytime I've seen him today. How is he plagued with fleas? More importantly, how the hell can frogs get fleas?

Koomaster

Got two silver badges today...

tumblr_mt3puoW6Wr1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mt3pvsHbFQ1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Must have been on the cusp of both badges because Phineas wasn't around early this morning. Went to the post office to mail off some more furniture and he showed up to give me the author badge. Then he left my town, no more badges for me. But then later in the day after I went shopping he showed up with the catalog badge. :)

Chopper

Go Pete again! Got Sahara yesterday though. Got 3 new bits, so that's cool. Got a spare Sci Fi Floor if anyone wants to trade.

Also, you know you've been playing too much Animal Crossing when you reach for your coat because you think it's raining outside, but it definitely isn't. :/

Frost_Ace

Go Pete again! Got Sahara yesterday though. Got 3 new bits, so that's cool. Got a spare Sci Fi Floor if anyone wants to trade.

Also, you know you've been playing too much Animal Crossing when you reach for your coat because you think it's raining outside, but it definitely isn't. :/

How can you get 3 bits from Sahara? :eek:

Anyway,

-Perfect Apples are premium at my re-tail if anyone needs to unload

-Katrina is in my town if anyone needs

-Molly has finally moved in <3

oBHb6vI.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom