• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunk3rvd

Chopper - sorry for messing you round last night :/ I fell asleep on the screen where it shows you what towns can be visited while I waited for you to get home. Woke up at 9AM with Katie stood by my side still wanting to go somewhere. The next day wouldn't start until I managed to get her to stop following me. Thanks for the invite anyway!

Koomaster

My dreamtown code is 5000-2214-1399 if you wanna see the set in blue in my house. You could come over too if you want. *chuckles*

Also... I'm not adding anyone right now but if I'm already on your friend list (T! from Nagrand), I have a special on Ore right now. Leaving my town open for a little bit while I play FFXIV so I may not respond. If you go shopping, feel free to buy whatever. Wasn't interested in the stuff I had today really.

Oh, and Chadder is sick. Just FYI.
tumblr_mt4otmS5wA1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mt4ouxSa1n1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Only been gone a little while and he doesn't even remember me anymore! ;____;
I know it's not the same Bam who left my town.

tumblr_mt4owbsJsW1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Deirdre... you still live in my town; you have no excuse not to know me. <___<

These animals. :p
BTW, really loved your plant bedroom in your house!
tumblr_mt4p4gPrw51swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Really well done! :)

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Had an idea for what to do with one of my room after my initial idea went nowhere. Order a bunch of things so tomorrow I'll be down at Re-Tails customising a lot to see which items go well together and which don't.

Apparently the wooden stool can have a clothing/custom design given to it. Anyone seen what the end result is?

Koomaster

Apparently the wooden stool can have a clothing/custom design given to it. Anyone seen what the end result is?
The top is changed and it looks like a cushion in the clothing fabric you choose. It is basically the pink and blue stools you see in Re-Tail. I think the wooden stool can be customized to look exactly like them if you want, those are two of Cyrus' choices.

Here we go...
HNI_00521.jpg

Elija2

Still have stuff to give away. Since I'm back down to 9 villagers though I don't want to accidentally get someone's castoff or infect someone with my old Katt.

Model car
Ultra-Hand
Boxed Figurine x2
Ultra-Scope
Ten Billion Barrel x5
moon (orderable)
captain's monitor (orderable)
Katie's pic
digital-photo frame x2
toy camera
sketchbook

EDIT: Also have the kitchen island selling on my island for 30 medals.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
The top is changed and it looks like a cushion in the clothing fabric you choose. It is basically the pink and blue stools you see in Re-Tail. I think the wooden stool can be customized to look exactly like them if you want, those are two of Cyrus' choices.
Cool. Probably won't suit the room I have in mind, but a nice option to keep in mind.

Remember it's K.K. tonight!

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Damn it; finally got the fairy-tale bridge and Ankha is blocking my prime location. My alternate is blocked my my alternate character. My other potential bridge is blocked by another alternate character. le sigh.

Curlos is packed though.

MicH

Nice.

BTW, is Poppy still safe for Sunday?

Also, anyone want to adopt Sheldon the jock squirrel? He's in boxes now with nowhere to go (but the void, dun dun dun!).
Still have her, yeah. I have Cherry moving at the moment, waiting for Waylon Drums to respond. I'll try to get her out

Loving the traffic signal right on the other side of my modern bridge. Maybe it's because I'm dude, but I dig jocks, and I dig jock PWPs (not sure about the screen showing ads, though).

Philia

Damn it; finally got the fairy-tale bridge and Ankha is blocking my prime location. My alternate is blocked my my alternate character. My other potential bridge is blocked by another alternate character. le sigh.

Curlos is packed though.

Yeah. I finally got my FT bridge to find out that Margie and my first alt and second alt were in the way. :\ I know your pain. Its god damn infuriating.

Acid08

Banned
Passed my first fashion check! It was a cute theme so I just went and grabbed stuff from my fruit themed room. Most of the fruit clothing is cute themed. Plus I only wear the pink sneakers and those work too.

MicH

Just changed the date to mid-June and loaded up a new character to see the hydrangea bushes (mostly because it's impossible to find out if a blue or pink goes in a line of existing bushes if I want a blue, pink, blue, pink etc pattern).

Man they look great. I'm a huge fan of them

EDIT: How is it going with Marina, Philia?

Philia

Jesus, that sucks big time. It makes me think of my trade for Chief. Thankfully the Flurry trader was very efficient and quick. Hope you get her soon

I've talked to little miss gogo since she also has her too. Trouble is that she wants Lucky and was going to use Marina to sweeten the deal. So I'm scouring Lucky for her. I wasn't going to mess up her plan with my impatience.

Man, I just remembered that I've never caught a scallop and thus never seen Pascal. Diving is just so tedious and boring.

Tell me about it.

I actually caught 10+ scallops to get the whole pirate set myself >___<

Hate the diving mini-games too because of the weird spawn rate (sometimes you get nothing for over a minute) or stuff spawning near the beach/edge.

Akai__

What time is it where you are? They only appear 4am to 9pm.

Sorry, I went offline and didn't check here again. It was 11:45 am, when I made my post, so it was in that time frame. I spent like 3 hours in total to catch it, but like I said, all I got are King Salmons and Salmons.

I will give it a try tommorow again. Maybe I'll have more luck. It's my last fish for September, so I'll probably be fine.

Chopper

Chopper - sorry for messing you round last night :/ I fell asleep on the screen where it shows you what towns can be visited while I waited for you to get home. Woke up at 9AM with Katie stood by my side still wanting to go somewhere. The next day wouldn't start until I managed to get her to stop following me. Thanks for the invite anyway!

No worries man. At least we're friends now, so if you ever need anything else, come visit!

Still have stuff to give away. Since I'm back down to 9 villagers though I don't want to accidentally get someone's castoff or infect someone with my old Katt.

Model car
Ultra-Hand
Boxed Figurine x2
Ultra-Scope
Ten Billion Barrel x5
moon (orderable)
captain's monitor (orderable)
Katie's pic
digital-photo frame x2
toy camera
sketchbook

EDIT: Also have the kitchen island selling on my island for 30 medals.
Could I get that sketchbook and Katie's pic? Also, would you be able to pick up an island for me? I can't come over, as I'm working! I could pay you for it, or trade it for a pair of flip flops!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'll try to get her out. I also need to get Beau out for Linius near that time and I have a big exam that day, but I'll try :)

No problem man, I appreciate you keeping her all this time. If it doesn't work out then, no worries. I'll try to stay safe :p

Anyone has these i can just catalogue?

Furniture
camp stove
festive tree
holiday candle
smoker
snowglobe
stewpot

Wall
imperial wall
ramshackle wall

Floor