• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the feedback on the Astro serious guys. Blue it is!

Trying to decide where to put my cafe now. My ReTail and Town Hall are more or less in a straight line from each other, equidistant from the train station, and just south. Thinking of pouring my cafe next to Town Hall on one side, and Police Building on the other (when I unlock it). Thought it would be cool to have my own Main Street. Thoughts?

Quote for my Dream Code if you want to take a look yourself.

Elija2

Could I get that sketchbook and Katie's pic? Also, would you be able to pick up an island for me? I can't come over, as I'm working! I could pay you for it, or trade it for a pair of flip flops!

Sure. And I'll give you the kitchen island for the flip flops.

Do you have less than 10 villagers or have recently let a villager go? My Katt left today and I wouldn't want either of us to get infected.

Chopper

Sure. And I'll give you the kitchen island for the flip flops.

Do you have less than 10 villagers or have recently let a villager go? My Katt left today and I wouldn't want either of us to get infected.
Yup. I'm at ten. Would you be around in about an hour?

Philia

Thanks to little miss gogo here, I finally got my Marina! :D To return the favor for her, I highly suggest you guys be on the lookout for Lucky. :)

Philia

awh shucks! enjoy her! she is a cutie but no room for any more pink villagers in this town.

Don't forget, you're always welcome to my hybrids in my town too.

EDIT: And of course she picks Margie's old spot. I'm hard pressed but I realllllly want her to the left of Gala. Damn it.

This is my map currently!

uYHW7vY.png

Frogstep

Whoa what the fuck! Everyone in town has been telling me that Ribbot is planning on moving but not once has he even walked up to me and said anything.

What do I do?! Do I just keep talking to him to make sure he doesn't move? I don't want him to gooooooooo!

Philia

Whoa what the fuck! Everyone in town has been telling me that Ribbot is planning on moving but not once has he even walked up to me and said anything.

What do I do?! Do I just keep talking to him to make sure he doesn't move? I don't want him to gooooooooo!

Save and quit, save and quit til he fucking does pings you.

MicH

Save and quit until he's outside. If he doesn't ping you, save and quit again

EDIT aww beaten

Philia

thanks! I think the only hybrids I'm hard pressed for are purple pansies. . I've only ever been able to breed one of them pups.

:) I got a bunch of those. I'll breed some more of them for you. :D Is there a number you'd like of them?

Whew! Thanks guys! Crisis fucking averted. That would have been a goddamn catastrophe. D:

I know. Good thing you were consistent in talking to your other villagers to get a damn heads up.

Heimbeck

Banned

This happened to me a few weeks ago.
I told him he could go because I don't like people who lie and don't say anything about them moving out.

And now he's gone, and I'm kinda sad because I liked him D:

Philia

just four would be good! I've been trying to pick appropriate hybrids for each villager. naturally purple pansies seem well-suited for Vesta's house.

Okay. :) I'll hold onto them until I finally get Marina placed. She have a thing for old villager spots for some reason lol. She picked Margie's spot FIVE times in a row. She must really like Biskit lol.

She then picked Soleil's old spot too. NOPE NOPE NOPE. I'll be resetting for hours lol. Its a shame that her house looks like a tin can with a straw hat for a roof. :( Her interior is lovely! :D

And no Chopper, gold roses don't breed gold roses or any rose at all. Its just decor flower like jacob's ladder and dandelion. You can get gold roses by watering wilted black roses with a gold watering can.

Frogstep

I know. Good thing you were consistent in talking to your other villagers to get a damn heads up.

Yeah ever since we all heard about eudaemonic losing her Barold without warning, I've been making sure that none of my frogs betray me the same way. Sucks that something like that could happen. :<

Okay. :) I'll hold onto them until I finally get Marina placed. She have a thing for old villager spots for some reason lol. She picked Margie's spot FIVE times in a row. She must really like Biskit lol.

She then picked Soleil's old spot too. NOPE NOPE NOPE. I'll be resetting for hours lol. Its a shame that her house looks like a tin can with a straw hat for a roof. :( Her interior is lovely! :D

And no Chopper, gold roses don't breed gold roses or any rose at all. Its just decor flower like jacob's ladder and dandelion. You can get gold roses by watering wilted black roses with a gold watering can.

ha! yeah she picked Walt's old spot when she moved into mine. she assumes all oldies must be goodies.

Philia

ha! yeah she picked Walt's old spot when she moved into mine. she assumes all oldies must be goodies.

Whelp. After like 8 freakin times, at the same spot where Margie was, I can call it a night early and place her there lol. I'll be able to finally get some errands done for a lot of you.

Jak140

Anyone has these i can just catalogue?

Furniture
camp stove
festive tree
holiday candle
smoker
snowglobe
stewpot

Wall
imperial wall
ramshackle wall

Floor
hopscotch floor
opulent rug
steel flooring

Hey kami I should be able to get all of those for you. Any chance you have some of these? No problem if you don't!

Bottoms:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/UNMJKWFzYB

Dresses:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/pfaLfmpG3p

Hats:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/BR4oF9j68z

Tops:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/0LTYG2Ald3

Philia

Okay, MicH, Koomaster, Galactic Fork, little miss gogo, you guys are welcome to come into my town and drop/pick up things. :)

Frogstep and kami, give me a hour to order a bunch of stuff for you. :)

Greeted upon arriving home from a day at Fenway by a request from Fauna for an arowana and was rewarded handsomely. Now only Bruce is dragging his hooves.

Quote: "The first step is always the hardest."

tumblr_mt52kwGAFl1qa25kqo2_400.jpg

MicH

Okay, MicH, Koomaster, Galactic Fork, little miss gogo, you guys are welcome to come into my town and drop/pick up things. :)

I'll come with my TT cart and bring you all the white azaleas :)

Hey kami I should be able to get all of those for you. Any chance you have some of these? No problem if you don't!

Bottoms:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/UNMJKWFzYB

Dresses:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/pfaLfmpG3p

Hats:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/BR4oF9j68z

Tops:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/0LTYG2Ald3

Cool. :) I have to check my list if I have them and can order them. Let you know. :) The opelent rug I got already, but the rest of the stuff I can use. :)

Cool thanks. :)

Now that GracieGrace is open, I needed to make a second alt just to store all the unorderables. (I was planning to anyway, but this moved the date up a bit.)

As a bonus, he can also be my gyroid receptacle, so I don't have to fill half my museum with them.

Jak140

Kami I should have your things ready for you to catalog in 20 min or so. I'll need to bring them to your town if that's ok since mine currently has no room.

ah! I have the lime dress and ribbon dress if you're interested.

thank you! I'll be by.
Awesome ty! That would be a big help. Would you like me to order anything for you? I'm going to force mail to get some things for kami as well. I pretty much have everything orderable that I didn't list there cataloged.

Kami I should have your things ready for you to catalog in 20 min or so. I'll need to bring them to your town if that's ok since mine currently has no room.

Awesome ty! That would be a big help. Would you like me to order anything for you? I'm going to force mail to get some things for kami as well. I pretty much have everything orderable that I didn't list there cataloged.

Ok, cool, but I'm not sure if I'll be up, cause it's 2 am over here. :) I'll try, but if it doesn't work out, is it possible for tomorrow evening?

Frogstep

Oh yeah I forgot you were gonna order some furniture for me. I'll stop by whenever you're ready! :D

Jak140

Ok, cool, but I'm not sure if I'll be up, cause it's 2 am over here. :) I'll try, but if it doesn't work out, is it possible for tomorrow evening?
Yeah it's no problem, I didn't realize it was so late for you. We can just wait until tommorrow, just message me when you're available. :)

I've mostly got my eyes out for the spooky sofa/lamp, cat tower, and the blossom lantern. otherwise I'm a-okay!

MicH

My mission to make Kid Cat's home into a secret superhero lair is not going too well. Sent him four items two days ago and four yesterday. Only four have been showcased :/ I'll have to sent him some again tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom