• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I'll get all of those for you, should be ready in about 10 min.

thanks a bunch!!

also Philia your town is sooo pretty! hopefully mine will be at least half as attractive once I can actually put some time and effort into it. btw I left that blue ringmaster coat for you outside the train station!

Philia

OMG. Thank you for dropping of the blue ringmaster coat! I totally forgotten about that! Thank you so much little miss gogo! :D

thanks a bunch!!

also Philia your town is sooo pretty! hopefully mine will be at least half as attractive once I can actually put some time and effort into it. btw I left that blue ringmaster coat for you outside the train station!

:D :D <33333333

Jak140

thanks a bunch!!

No problem! I'll bring them by whenever you're ready. FC 3566 2276 4051

Could I come and catalogue that cat tower?!

Sure! If you open your gate real quick ill bring it by so you can cat it before I give it to gogo.

Elija2

They're little fish in the river.

Two hours later and I'm still unable to catch one. I hate catching fish for villagers. At least with bugs you can see what they are before trying to catch them, but with fish you just gotta be lucky. Still, I don't want to disappoint Rosie again.

Two hours later and I'm still unable to catch one. I hate catching fish for villagers. At least with bugs you can see what they are before trying to catch them, but with fish you just gotta be lucky. Still, I don't want to disappoint Rosie again.

:/ I know the feeling. I'm pretty sure the goby falls under the rare category but it's definitely a small-medium shadow. The tiny and large fish are safe to scare away.

I messaged someone forever ago about Whitney and they never responded. out of the blue they replied today wanting to trade Whitney for my Victoria. tis a pleasant surprise!

Philia

Turns out my hubby is indeed missing a mega bovoid AND a mega dinkoid. :) If you got these gyroids sitting around, my town's still open for you to bring them by. :)

Chopper

Turns out my hubby is indeed missing a mega bovoid AND a mega dinkoid. :) If you got these gyroids sitting around, my town's still open for you to bring them by. :)
I don't have either of those gyroids, I'm afraid. But is your Retail open?

Also...

8V74Tg1.jpg

Half way!

Elija2

Noo, why do I not read the thread on my day off? Are you still around Eli, and are you available for raiding your island?

Yeah, I'm still around. I'll open my gate and you can come by whenever you're ready.

EDIT: Do you have 10 villagers in your town and have you recently let a villager go?

Do clovers count toward the weeding badge? I've been letting someone come to my TT town every few days to pull the weeds and there's always plenty of clover but I can't find a definitive answer as to whether they're actually counted.

Jak140

Sorry I had to rush about on everyone! I had a few trips I had to make for a trade on gamefaqs too, so sorry if I was a little abrupt leaving. :)

Philia

Do clovers count toward the weeding badge? I've been letting someone come to my TT town every few days to pull the weeds and there's always plenty of clover but I can't find a definitive answer as to whether they're actually counted.

It should, just as much as wilted flowers are. You're "pulling" them up. Lucky clovers (four leaf) don't count since its an item.

Figures. :\

Hours Left referred me to another thread where he's had some success in acquiring dream villagers.
I've posted on it and as of now it's just me and someone else who is interested in her. I just want her already! D:
I'd make sure to keep posting in that thread, just to check in and stuff. The topic creator likes people who are friendly and active in the thread.

Philia

I also have the following for pick up.

I think I'll reserve the bunny indigo balloon for Galactic Fork. :3

Bubble wand
yellow, cyan, orange pinwheels
orange, pink, green balloons
blue, green, cyan, red heart balloons

I thought I had all the Katie items. But I'm missing the Globe. Anyone able to help out?
I have a bunch of Globes. Do you have an extra Sketchbook from her?

If not, you can still have one anyway. Just give me about 10-15 minutes, I'm just having supper now.

I could give you Katie? >_>
I'll take her.

Bubble wand
May I have the yellow pinwheel please?

If you need some more starts, just let me know.

Frogstep

I'd make sure to keep posting in that thread, just to check in and stuff. The topic creator likes people who are friendly and active in the thread.

It really is a great thread. I'm definitely gonna be keeping up with the thread even after I win or lose her. Otherwise I'd just look like a scab who came in and took her from a long time GameFaq...er?

I wouldn't mind snagging a green balloon if you still got one of those around. ;)

Elija2

Fuck it, three hours of fishing and still no freshwater goby. I guess I'll just have to send Rosie twice the number of presents to compensate for my failure.

Bubble wand

I'd love a bubble wand.....once I'm back up to 10 villagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom