• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, supper's done. I'm adding RPG Wizard & Chopper now.

I'll open up for RPG Wizard first (in about 5 minutes), then head over to Philia and Chopper's towns.

Elija2

According to my Activity Log I am not officially part of the 500 Hours Club. Just need to get my badge to make it official.

Anustart

Just picked this up tonight! After I get settled in and my town going, I look forward to visiting others and having visitors myself :3

MicH

Just picked this up tonight! After I get settled in and my town going, I look forward to visiting others and having visitors myself :3
Your avatar, man :( ugghhhh

But congrats on getting the game! It is AWESOME! If you have any questions feel free to ask. This is a very friendly community

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Thanks for the Pinks Phila! I've been trying to focus on blues and purples while TTing out Cheri. Event though I need like 20+ pinks. Will probably worry about the rest of the pinks tonight since I have the pink factories you made for me a while back. :)

Philia

Thanks for the Pinks Phila! I've been trying to focus on blues and purples while TTing out Cheri. Event though I need like 20+ pinks. Will probably worry about the rest of the pinks tonight since I have the pink factories you made for me a while back. :)

LOL no problem. I'm almost done with carnations, I'll focus more on pinks but yeah since I'm planting trees, there'll be excess flowers I won't use.

Anustart

Your avatar, man :( ugghhhh

But congrats on getting the game! It is AWESOME! If you have any questions feel free to ask. This is a very friendly community

I'm sure I'ma have a ton of questions for you guys!

Wish I could play right now, but my daughter is completely enthralled with it at the moment.

Koomaster

Okay, MicH, Koomaster, Galactic Fork, little miss gogo, you guys are welcome to come into my town and drop/pick up things. :)
Thanks so much for the hospitality Philia; had a great time visiting your town. Don't forget to pick up your mega bovoid for your hubby! :D

tumblr_mt5cfpUToW1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

I really like the name Destiny Blend for a brand of coffee.

tumblr_mt5cgtIOig1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Took the opportunity to get a fashion update from Gracie while in your town.
The new shirt and pants make me feel at least 50% cooler; not that I wasn't cool enough before. 8)

tumblr_mt5ci2C3kc1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Beans! YES! Also thank you for the carnations. Planted the ones you gave me with the one I already had. Also bought some fertilizer from your T&T and planted it in the middle of them. Hope I'm doing it right. :)

tumblr_mt5cj6PZND1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

MORE BEANS! AHAHAHAHAHA! You get a bean, and you get a bean, and you get a bean! Beans everywhere! :D

Jak140

Giving out unorderable museum paper to the first two who want it. If you get one promise you'll let others catalog it, otherwise it's pretty useless to you anyway :p.

I don't need anything in return, but if anyone has any of these for me to catalog it'd be a big help. The paper is free either way! :)

Bottoms:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/UNMJKWFzYB

Dresses:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/pfaLfmpG3p

Hats:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/BR4oF9j68z

Tops:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/0LTYG2Ald3

I'd ask for one, except that I got two from the same person you did. Heh.

Koomaster

Is there a legit way to get museum paper in the game? It says it's only used by Redd? o__O

Strange if it counts for your catalog count.

Jak140

Oh I still have two extra if anyone without a gamefaqs account wants one. :) I may not be here in a bit so I'll check back later if someone wants one and I don't catch you right away.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I know Animekatt had all of the orderable ones laying out in her town, she'd probably want one :p

Oh I still have two extra if anyone without a gamefaqs account wants one. :) I may not be here in a bit so I'll check back later if someone wants one and I don't catch you right away.
Could I have one please?

Though I do have a GameFAQs account, if that makes a difference.

No problem! Gate is open, town is Serenity.

Thank you for opening. Enjoyed my time in your lovely town. Wish I'd gotten a pic, but hopefully not too far off yet.

Oh, and I got my 500 hours badge. I almost feel like he was trying to tell me something when he said that was 21 days of my life.

Elija2

tumblr_mt5cgtIOig1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Took the opportunity to get a fashion update from Gracie while in your town.
The new shirt and pants make me feel at least 50% cooler; not that I wasn't cool enough before. 8)

I'm wearing the same shirt and pants as you. Clearly we both have impeccable fashion sense.

Jak140

Could I have one please?
Sure I'll open my gate now.
Thank you for opening. Enjoyed my time in your lovely town. Wish I'd gotten a pic, but hopefully not too far off yet.
No problem! I'm glad to have visitors, so thanks for coming by. Sorry you didn't get a pic this time, I'm sure it's just a matter of time though!

Oh, and I got my 500 hours badge. I almost feel like he was trying to tell me something when he said that was 21 days of my life.
Haha. That can't be far off for me now either. I haven't checked my hours but that kind of makes me dread it.

Koomaster

I'm wearing the same shirt and pants as you. Clearly we both have impeccable fashion sense.
Fashion Brothers!

Edit: Just realized that Tommy is looking at me in that pic and he is not impressed at all. He's like; 'Dude, it's 10:59pm, you aren't buying anything, I gotta close here. Stop taking selfies and get out!'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom