• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

Heh, Gracie doesn't kick you out of the store at closing time, but as soon as you go down the stairs, the Nooklings boot you out.
Gracie knows fashion doesn't keep to a schedule. Nooklings on the other hand are like 'eff you'. They have other raccoon business happening after hours they have to get to.

Jak140

Sure, that works if you still have one available. Thanks.
Yep I still got one if you're here. Let me know and I'll drop by. I think I have you added, but FC is 3566 2276 4051 just in case.
Otherwise it's reserved for you guys until I catch you.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Yep I still got one if you're here. Let me know and I'll drop by. I think I have you added, but FC is 3566 2276 4051 just in case.
Otherwise it's reserved for you guys until I catch you.

Yeah I'm still around. I can open up for you, just give me a minute or so :)

Edit: open

Edit2: thanks again man. Really appreciate it.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Don't know if it was mentioned, but if you have PowerUp Rewards points to burn, there is a 24" x 24" AC poster for 6,520 points.

Chopper

Chopper, if you're still here, I have a globe for you.
Hi buddy. Sorry, I fell asleep on you last night. Ready and willing to accept your kind offer today though. :)

Giving out unorderable museum paper to the first two who want it. If you get one promise you'll let others catalog it, otherwise it's pretty useless to you anyway :p.

I don't need anything in return, but if anyone has any of these for me to catalog it'd be a big help. The paper is free either way! :)

Bottoms:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/UNMJKWFzYB

Dresses:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/pfaLfmpG3p

Hats:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/BR4oF9j68z

Tops:
http://moridb.com/catalogs/0LTYG2Ald3
Did you get a taker for that second paper set?

Koren

According to my Activity Log I am not officially part of the 500 Hours Club. Just need to get my badge to make it official.
Remember it also take into account time spent on title screen (and reset time if you're doing this)... You may need some more. I was over 600 when I got the badge, but I also use alts.

Okay, hybrids today, one purple rose, two orange roses, one orange lilie.

Ok, what does the fertilizer do? I bought some, but sold them again... :(

Looking at my list, I'm still missing the campfire for the furniture, the rest of the missing furniture are not released yet, so that's that.

Emperiom has a lot of stuff I don't need, so if someone wants to spend some cash. :)

Joan is here too for a little hour, but I'm done with turnips. Got the golden badge already and don't want to stress over lost turnips...

Have all my art in my museum, so the paintball wall should be in range now,only not today. :( Maybe tomorrow.

Okay, so what I still need (not gonna start the clothes yet, too much...)

Furniture:
campfire

Also snowman and festive wreath, but those are unorderable and I will get them sometimes on Gamefaqs.

Umbrella
gelato umbrella

Rest of Gracies Umbrellas I will get someday I guess

Paper
floral paper
mosaic paper
petal paper

Those unorderable are welcome too. :)

Gyroids I still need to catalogue:

clankoid
gongoid
mega bowtoid
mega clankoid
mega sproid
mega timpanoid
mini buzzoid
mini croakoid
mini dingloid
mini echoid
mini fizzoid
mini gongoid
mini howloid
mini lamentoid
mini lullaboid
mini plinkoid
mini puffoid
mini quazoid
mini sproid
mini strumboid
quazoid
rhythmoid
sputnoid
squelchoid
tall clankoid
tall nebuloid
tall oombloid
tall poltergoid
tall quazoid
tall timpanoid
timpanoid

Linius

Man I hate Katie. Could someone take her from me so I can buy some turnips?

I don't even know why she's here, haven't received Katies for ages.

Koren

Okay, hybrids today, one purple rose, two orange roses, one orange lilie.

Ok, what does the fertilizer do? I bought some, but sold them again... :(
As far as know, increase the odds of close flowers to breed (not increasing the odds for rare hybrids, though, got two red* roses this morning... again...) and increase the chances to get a perfect fruit from a normal, native tree.

You have to bury it in an adjacent square.

Looking at my list, I'm still missing the campfire for the furniture, the rest of the missing furniture are not released yet, so that's that.
I have it, it's ordered. You'll be able to pick up in 5 hours if you want...

Who needed a steel flooring? Just checked, I have this one too (ordered, too, just in case)

Thanks. I'm coming as my alt :)
I should have closed the session more quickly, but I hadn't thought of that. I hope you'll be able to buy what you want (I'll pass for the third time myself, too much work to follow the market unfortunately)

Koren

Is there complete furnitures/clothing lists in other language than english (or japanese)? (any form, provided I can import them in any text editor)

I wanted to use Philia's but it's far too much work to do it in english when your items have different names. Doable for sets, but there's too many items outside of sets...

Linius

I just made it Koren. I had like twenty minutes left when I got back so I just bought as much as I could. Trapped Joan next to my house to get in and out quickly. Then from 11:59 I just started putting turnips on the grass because Joan will stay put as long as you don't enter any buildings. So the second half of the locker was slightly more work but I'm glad I got some after missing last week :p

Koren

I just made it Koren. I had like twenty minutes left when I got back so I just bought as much as I could. Trapped Joan next to my house to get in and out quickly. Then from 11:59 I just started putting turnips on the grass because Joan will stay put as long as you don't enter any buildings. So the second half of the locker was slightly more work but I'm glad I got some after missing last week :p
lol... good job!

What we do to be able to gamble on virtual goods! ^_^

As far as know, increase the odds of close flowers to breed (not increasing the odds for rare hybrids, though, got two red* roses this morning... again...) and increase the chances to get a perfect fruit from a normal, native tree.

You have to bury it in an adjacent square.

I have it, it's ordered. You'll be able to pick up in 5 hours if you want...

Who needed a steel flooring? Just checked, I have this one too (ordered, too, just in case)

I should have closed the session more quickly, but I hadn't thought of that. I hope you'll be able to buy what you want (I'll pass for the third time myself, too much work to follow the market unfortunately)

Okay, let's try it then for that fertilizer. :)

Cool thanks. :D I did yesterday for the floor, but Jak took already care of that. :)

Is there complete furnitures/clothing lists in other language than english (or japanese)? (any form, provided I can import them in any text editor)

I wanted to use Philia's but it's far too much work to do it in english when your items have different names. Doable for sets, but there's too many items outside of sets...

In which language you want it?

It isn't a list like philia's, but you can change the language here to change the names of the things to your game.

http://animalcrossingnl.mooo.com/

tetsuoFI

Barold asked me to bring him any furniture I wanted, decided to refurbish a ranch chair. He gave me his pic, which is my first pic! Maybe the chances of getting a pic increases if you give a refurbished item? I don't know, have to try it out with another villager some time.

// He also commented how happy he was that he got a customised furniture.

So i'm slightly annoyed. Somehow my treasure chest mysteriously disappeared or got deleted, but i'm very careful about what i get rid of and there is no way i would have tossed it. I've been island hopping trying to find another one and finally found one this morning. But I'm low on medals and all the tour options are dreadful. Any of the diving tours are an absolute waste of time. Good luck finding enough creatures to get gold place, let alone catching them all. And then my other two options are elite ore hunting (awful) and pro bug catching (doable but not easy to catch 10 bugs consistently). I find that any tour of six minutes or greater, that awards 12 or less medals for a gold placement, is not worth the effort. Tuna Kahuna is hands down the best, followed by the elite hammer tour (but that's a fast way to get carpal tunnel). I'm probably going to wait on getting a replacement treasure chest till another time. Sigh... And I can't figure out for the life of me how my previous one disappeared. really wish this game would let you reorder stuff for yourself if you accidentally got rid of something you didn't intend.

Mephala

I have a Katie to pass along. I'm also trying to hunt down a perfect cherry or two for my sister who has no luck growing any...

Also, I saw someone's kitchen in HHA where they had a bunch of different hotpots and stew pots. They cannot be ordered. How do I get them? :(

Can I get a Killifish in the tours?

You find them in ponds. I don't think you can get them on the Island, the Tours which have you fishing won't let you keep the fish. The ones that you aren't fishing won't give you a rod to fish with even if there are ponds there.

Chopper

So i'm slightly annoyed. Somehow my treasure chest mysteriously disappeared or got deleted, but i'm very careful about what i get rid of and there is no way i would have tossed it. I've been island hopping trying to find another one and finally found one this morning. But I'm low on medals and all the tour options are dreadful. Any of the diving tours are an absolute waste of time. Good luck finding enough creatures to get gold place, let alone catching them all. And then my other two options are elite ore hunting (awful) and pro bug catching (doable but not easy to catch 10 bugs consistently). I find that any tour of six minutes or greater, that awards 12 or less medals for a gold placement, is not worth the effort. Tuna Kahuna is hands down the best, followed by the elite hammer tour (but that's a fast way to get carpal tunnel). I'm probably going to wait on getting a replacement treasure chest till another time. Sigh... And I can't figure out for the life of me how my previous one disappeared. really wish this game would let you reorder stuff for yourself if you accidentally got rid of something you didn't intend.

Elite Ore Hunting's awesome! I got stuck in the zone the other night and raked about 300 medals in a couple of hours. :)

And then my other two options are elite ore hunting (awful) and pro bug catching (doable but not easy to catch 10 bugs consistently). I find that any tour of six minutes or greater, that awards 12 or less medals for a gold placement, is not worth the effort. Tuna Kahuna is hands down the best, followed by the elite hammer tour (but that's a fast way to get carpal tunnel). I'm probably going to wait on getting a replacement treasure chest till another time. Sigh... And I can't figure out for the life of me how my previous one disappeared. really wish this game would let you reorder stuff for yourself if you accidentally got rid of something you didn't intend.

That's so interesting. ...I love elite ore hunter, as long as I'm playing alone. 16 medals for gold. And it may be full five minutes, but I can always go do something once I have the points. Get a drink, put something away, whatever.

Whereas I despise all fishing tours since they won't give out a silver rod. You should be able to rent tools at the same level you own.

My very favorite is Giant Dragonfly with 2 people, if I'm a bit better than my partner. 25 medals, and again, can stop trying once you've got the points. This gives me about 3 minutes of downtime.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Elite scavenger is the best. You can complete it in 3 minutes with no wait time.

Best to do it alone mind. The one person per house rule in multiplayer is annoying and if you're on the international island and someone completely flops and you just wasted 7 minutes.

Philia

Last call before I give all of these away.

8 cedar saplings
cyan, orange pinwheels
orange, pink, green balloons
blue, cyan, red heart balloons
Legit paintings: graceful, fine, neutral

Koren

I'm also trying to hunt down a perfect cherry or two for my sister who has no luck growing any...
Pretty sure someone here will be able to provide it to you, but noone can, I can provide you fertilizer tomorrow (it should increase the odds of perfect cherry)

The ones that you aren't fishing won't give you a rod to fish with even if there are ponds there.
I'm pretty sure they do... Have you tried speaking with the giroïd? He'll give you tools you don't need for the tour (I've done bug catching in elite ore, and I'm pretty sure I could also fish)

Cool thanks. :D I did yesterday for the floor, but Jak took already care of that. :)
OK... I'll check with you when I receive the fire pit.

It isn't a list like philia's, but you can change the language here to change the names of the things to your game.

http://animalcrossingnl.mooo.com/
That's perfect, many thanks... I hope it's complete.

Never got any feedback on my proposed town layout here, so I guess I'll just go with my gut. Hopefully it doesn't turn out shitty.

Anyone want to take Katie?

Weird, I had Joan still selling turnips at around 12:30PM and I'm certain I entered buildings multiple times after 12.

I did just open my town gates and had a visitor after 12 if that matters.

Also, anybody interested in these items? Most of them are going for free. Would appreciate cataloging some common items too.

Afternoon tea-set x3 (need a good offer; if you ordered one already, don't worry)
Ship compass, keg, barrel (Pascal)
Golden chair
Sprinkler x2
Sloppy wall
Bath tile
World map (Katie)
Sweets bookcase
Mailman's hat
Birthday hat, Birthday shades
24-hour shop uniform (7-11)
Cafe uniform
Red aloha tee
Shamrock hack (Shamrock day)
Cowboy boots
Pipe, Fire bar, ? Block x3, Block x2
Toy hammer
Golden slingshot, Silver watering can
Heart, star, bulb, flower bopper (fireworks)
A few StreetPass pinwheels and ice cream (can't check atm)

Chopper

Afternoon tea-set x3 (need a good offer; if you ordered one already, don't worry)
Ship compass, keg, barrel (Pascal)
Golden chair
Sprinkler x2
Sloppy wall
Bath tile
World map (Katie)
Sweets bookcase
Mailman's hat
Birthday hat, Birthday shades
24-hour shop uniform (7-11)
Cafe uniform
Red aloha tee
Shamrock hack (Shamrock day)
Cowboy boots
Pipe, Fire bar, ? Block x3, Block x2
Toy hammer
Golden slingshot, Silver watering can
Heart, star, bulb, flower bopper (fireworks)
A few StreetPass pinwheels and ice cream (can't check atm)
These are relevant to my interests. Would you require anything for them?

Whoa, that was quick; good thing I posted here (wasn't really expecting anyone to grab them).

I'm just looking for common items to catalog--I'll post a list soon.

Most of these items I got as tips and are just clogging my locker. I have some other items in my alt's locker too, like maybe a Kitchen Island if RPG Wizard missed it.

EDIT

I checked most people's requests and they seem fine, but...

I'd love to have one of these. What do you need to catalog?

I think two of those were already claimed... oops, make that all three. Sorry ^^

Koomaster

tumblr_mt5ci2C3kc1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Beans! YES! Also thank you for the carnations. Planted the ones you gave me with the one I already had. Also bought some fertilizer from your T&T and planted it in the middle of them. Hope I'm doing it right. :)

tumblr_mt66slQ1gf1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

That didn't take long! Pink! :D

Okay, here's a list of the items I'm currently looking to catalog.

StreetPass items identified!

Mint double scoop, Choco soft-serve, Vanilla soft-serve
Tweeter x2, Bubble wand
Red pinwheel x2, Green pinwheel
Bunny green balloon

Some extra items I found...

Box of chocolates, Muumuu, Straw hat, Kappa cap, Kappa costume
Sand castle, kitchen island, beach chair, beach table, Wave breaker

Going to quote myself as I feel to much doubt to trust my gut on my PWP placement. Feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Trying to decide where to put my cafe now. My ReTail and Town Hall are more or less in a straight line from each other, equidistant from the train station, and just south. Thinking of pouring my cafe next to Town Hall on one side, and Police Building on the other (when I unlock it). Thought it would be cool to have my own Main Street. Thoughts?

Quote for my Dream Code if you want to take a look yourself.

------

I've been wondering something. Talking with the GAFer who helped me get my Astro and Modern sets, it seems like early on there were cataloging parties for basic furniture sets and series. I missed out since I jumped into the game a month late, and it seems like there are enough new people it might be worth doing one again. Would that be at all worthwhile? As I need to catalog Classic and Stripe for my theme challenge, and it be nice to help others catalog it at the same time.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
*sigh* Cherri does not want to move out! But I'm beginning to think Genji hates me. He asked 3 times last night.

Chopper

Okay, here's a list of the items I'm currently looking to catalog.

StreetPass items identified!

Mint double scoop, Choco soft-serve, Vanilla soft-serve
Tweeter x2, Bubble wand
Red pinwheel x2, Green pinwheel
Bunny green balloon

Some extra items I found...

Box of chocolates, Muumuu, Straw hat, Kappa cap, Kappa costume
Sand castle, kitchen island, beach chair, beach table, Wave breaker
Ooh. I'd love that beach table and Kappa cap too...

I have heard that these

Hagoita
pile of leaves

Aren't released yet.

Also, I question whether the tteok and kimbap plates have different names in English.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Oh noes >__<

There's no rush though (unless you need to boot somebody soon for other reasons), as I won't have a free slot until the 18th.

I'm trying to get her ready to move-out so she'll be able to leave on the 18th, Don't wanna wait till the last minute. Plus it lets me snaz up my village some, but others woulda asked to leave. Maybe she feels powerful. A cub would be low in the pecking order, but among bunnies she's a strong carnivore. I even found her burying the remains of her dinner. *shiver*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom