• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Hey Aveyn Knight, do you still need the Scary Painting? I got one for realz this time!

I also got a Moody and Common if anybody wants them.

I'm trying to get her ready to move-out so she'll be able to leave on the 18th, Don't wanna wait till the last minute. Plus it lets me snaz up my village some, but others woulda asked to leave. Maybe she feels powerful. A cub would be low in the pecking order, but among bunnies she's a strong carnivore. I even found her burying the remains of her dinner. *shiver*
Ah, I see, that makes sense.

Oh man, I never thought about that. I hope you didn't find any missing bunnies in town...

Damn, that's a long list...

I probably have half of those, but I'll have to order them. I have at least 7-8 available right now, though, ready to catalog. When you're available, I'll bring those. You just want to catalog them?
Haha, sorry about that.

It was much longer before, but I already cataloged half of the list before I posted it.

Yup, I just want to catalog them, thanks.

If it's okay, I'll come to your town next. I know Philia's next in the queue, but I still need to deliver your afternoon tea-set.

I have heard that these

Hagoita
pile of leaves

Aren't released yet.

Also, I question whether the tteok and kimbap plates have different names in English.
Oh yeah, it's possible. I tried to shave off unreleased DLC or seasonal stuff from my list, but it's hard when I don't know what some of the items are X D

Hey Aveyn Knight, do you still need the Scary Painting? I got one for realz this time!

I also got a Moody and Common if anybody wants them.
Yup!

Can I grab it when I come for Cheri later?

Galactic Fork

Yup!

Can I grab it when I come for Cheri later?

Sure! Or I can mail it to her! Then at some point in the future she might give it to you. OR she'll burn it to heat her tiny little home in the dead of winter while you live in your massive house on the hill.

Koomaster

Going to quote myself as I feel to much doubt to trust my gut on my PWP placement. Feedback or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Quote for my Dream Code if you want to take a look yourself.

------

I've been wondering something. Talking with the GAFer who helped me get my Astro and Modern sets, it seems like early on there were cataloging parties for basic furniture sets and series. I missed out since I jumped into the game a month late, and it seems like there are enough new people it might be worth doing one again. Would that be at all worthwhile? As I need to catalog Classic and Stripe for my theme challenge, and it be nice to help others catalog it at the same time.
Visited your dreamtown and I agree with your idea to place the cafe and police box on either side of the town hall. Have to place the cafe on the right between the town hall and fountain since it's pretty large. I don't think you should have any trouble fitting the police box between the train station and town hall. :)

I would be down for helping out with another catalog party. I think I have all the main series as well as campus. I don't have any space to lay things out in my town but I could bring stuff over to someone else's to help set up.

I'd love these.
Is it alright for me to come over to your town?

I haven't had any villagers leave since Tipper ages ago and I'm at 10 villagers now : )

These are relevant to my interests. Would you require anything for them?
Sure, those items sound fine. Plus the ones in your later post.

Do you have of these items I can catalog? (If you checked the page earlier, you may need to refresh because I've updated it.)

I have some laying here at my town. Have to look which ones though...
That sounds cool ^^

I'll try and bug you later after I've done some more cataloging.

Sure! Or I can mail it to her! Then at some point in the future she might give it to you. OR she'll burn it to heat her tiny little home in the dead of winter while you live in your massive house on the hill.
Hmm, that sounds fun. I'll let you decide X D

Philia

Is it alright for me to come over to your town?

I haven't had any villagers leave since Tipper ages ago and I'm at 10 villagers now : )

Yep. Got Marina last night thanks to little miss gogo. :) I'll be at 10 for a while.

Don't forget Sloppy clock. :3 I have a spare sloppy sofa if you need it.

Edit: Gates open.

Cabana flooring at my island today. It's very rare. Anyone want to come buy one? It's 40 medals

I'd like to come over later; I need that for my sister who's collecting cabana.

(Which reminds me--and sorry if I'm bugging you--how's Poppy's status? : 3)

Yep. Got Marina last night thanks to little miss gogo. :) I'll be at 10 for a while.

Don't forget Sloppy clock. :3 I have a spare sloppy sofa if you need it.

Edit: Gates open.

Yikes, nearly forgot. It's okay, I don't need the sofa.

I do need a cardboard table if anybody has that.

Will be there veeeery soon : )

EDIT

Oh, I'll come over after meeting someone else first.

Philia

Yikes, nearly forgot. It's okay, I don't need the sofa.

I do need a cardboard table if anybody has that.

Will be there veeeery soon : )

EDIT

Oh, I'll come over after meeting someone else first.

Okay. :) I only have cardboard bed and closet myself. I'll give you those if you need it for trade for cardboard table. :)

Koomaster

Checked up on Deirdre's home (while she was sleeping)...

tumblr_mt6b6zyGTp1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Pretty much as close to perfection as you can get. She has been wonderful about displaying furniture I send and not replacing a single piece over and over.

She has 7 pieces of customized furniture in her house (there is a polka clock you can't see on the wall) which seems to be the maximum before they wig out and start replacing one customized piece with another. I'd like to send her a polka couch but I know she'd just use it to replace the bed and I don't want to get into that nightmare so I'm calling it perfect.

I was worried the other day when a neighbor had me bring a gift to her and it ended up being a retro tv. I was like 'Great she is going to replace the lamp or stool with this tv.' But nope she managed to squeeze it right in and it works. It also looks nice with her decor which is a plus. So thanks random neighbor for helping decorate Deirdre's home.

MicH

Some ranom pictures

tumblr_mt6c1q5GkF1svgayqo1_400.jpg

Mmmm.. the smell of a thousand year old dead body

tumblr_mt6c2r1Ne71svgayqo1_400.jpg

I'm very disappointed the little man only does his thing once :(

I'd like to come over later; I need that for my sister who's collecting cabana.

(Which reminds me--and sorry if I'm bugging you--how's Poppy's status? : 3)
Haven't worked on her yet. Still have Cherry in boxes, but Waylon Drums hasn't responded in 24 hours, so I guess I'll have to TT her out. Oh well

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Checked up on Deirdre's home (while she was sleeping)...

tumblr_mt6b6zyGTp1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Pretty much as close to perfection as you can get. She has been wonderful about displaying furniture I send and not replacing a single piece over and over.

She has 7 pieces of customized furniture in her house (there is a polka clock you can't see on the wall) which seems to be the maximum before they wig out and start replacing one customized piece with another. I'd like to send her a polka couch but I know she'd just use it to replace the bed and I don't want to get into that nightmare so I'm calling it perfect.

I was worried the other day when a neighbor had me bring a gift to her and it ended up being a retro tv. I was like 'Great she is going to replace the lamp or stool with this tv.' But nope she managed to squeeze it right in and it works. It also looks nice with her decor which is a plus. So thanks random neighbor for helping decorate Deirdre's home.

Nice work :)

On another note, today's the 15th, so we should be able to catch the mitten crab, spiny lobster, and sweet shrimp today. Looking forward to getting the diving out of the way :p

Anyone interested in Dotty or Tank? I want to muster the ambition to move the two of them sometime this afternoon. Dotty's a cute black and white peppy bunny and Tank is a cool looking jock rhino.

Niraj

Hmm good point. I do remember the crickets at midnight. Maybe it's actually the 16th then? As in, the other stuff is through the 15th? Has anyone caught any of the three yet? Can I fit more questions into this post?

Sigh. Millions of years ago, headless mammoths roamed the lands that would one day be home to the Burrow. I imagine great herds of these majestic beasts wandering around, just bumping into stuff and giggling over the day when their headlessness would prove my undoing.

Galactic Fork

Sigh. Millions of years ago, headless mammoths roamed the lands that would one day be home to the Burrow. I imagine great herds of these majestic beasts wandering around, just bumping into stuff and giggling over the day when their headlessness would prove my undoing.

Wow. It took me a while to while to figure what the heck you were talking about.

Niraj

Two villager birthdays coming up, and they're both back to back. And! they're for two I actually really like: Henry and Ankha. :O

I gotta get something for Ankha too :)

You're silly.

Koomaster

Edit: got my catalogue gold badge. :D Phineas, I'm at 93% now, you seriously can't count...
Congrats! I just actually started making my own catalog lists of things I need to catalog in-game. It's embarassing how many things I should have (like from Kicks and TimmyTommy walls/carpets) already but have been skipping out on buying since I though; 'Surely I have bought red shoes before.' Nope.

Also realized I only have 4 more insects to donate to the museum. But they are ones that show up in late fall/winter. So I have no new insects to catch/donate till November. ^___^

Kami - are you still looking for Frita? She just moved into my TT town

And Poppy still refuses to move.. argh

Still at 10 villagers with no one moving... :( Still, thank you though. :)

Congrats! I just actually started making my own catalog lists of things I need to catalog in-game. It's embarassing how many things I should have (like from Kicks and TimmyTommy walls/carpets) already but have been skipping out on buying since I though; 'Surely I have bought red shoes before.' Nope.

Also realized I only have 4 more insects to donate to the museum. But they are ones that show up in late fall/winter. So I have no new insects to catch/donate till November. ^___^

Thanks. :) Had the same problem, I skipped a lot the first weeks. :( Even yesterday I skipped the bicycle helmet, thought I had it, but no, I didn't have it in my catalogue, so I could kick myself for not buying it... :(

Update my two lists too. One list with what I got catalogued and one list what I still need. Just to be sure I don't miss anymore...

Niraj

I wanna try and be a little careful when I pick something out for her. I don't wanna fuck up her interior lol. Hmmmm, a shirt? Maybe I'll just get her a shirt. :D

Pharoah's outfit for me. Maybe she'll actually display the damn thing this time.

Niraj

Hey that's actually a pretty good idea. Think you could let me catalog that sometime? Totally copying your gift idea, btw.

:D!

Hey did you still need that mega bovoid; think that's the only one I have that you were asking about.

Yeah no problem man. I'll order one now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom