• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Yeah! Frogs are so awesome! Everyone should at least have one. :)

Del's been spotted walking around with an umbrella, so probably not. Hell, even Ribbot isn't afraid to get his circuits wet!

I find that really neat that they did that... Of course Ribbot's not afraid! He's a robot frog... Like they're not gonna make a robot frog waterproof... Silly!

I've got my gate open if anybody wants to visit bunny town (plus Cheri)!

Don't really got anything to offer, but you can shop at my stores, borrow my patterns. look at the bunnies. One's a ninja.

What about the Octopuses?

I would pay 50 dollars if they do, cause that would be awesome. (I wouldn't actually pay...)

I find that really neat that they did that... Of course Ribbot's not afraid! He's a robot frog... Like they're not gonna make a robot frog waterproof... Silly!

Don't really got anything to offer, but you can shop at my stores, borrow my patterns. look at the bunnies. One's a ninja.

Sure, coming over : )

Anything you want?

Frogstep

You're right! I'll stop by to check out your bunnie town. :O

Nope, frogs only.

Haha, frogs are the superior water animal! >D

Koomaster

I agree and I was wondering...

For people whose Dream code changed, is the old code still usable by other people or not? Can you visit your *old* town using the *old* code?
From what I've read the old code/town is still able to be visited (even by yourself), you just can't overwrite it any further.

Frogstep

You guys really do have some real nice looking towns with some really creative stuff in them haha. Gaston living in the 'forbidden woods' is just great. :)

Galactic Fork

You guys really do have some real nice looking towns with some really creative stuff in them haha. Gaston living in the 'forbidden woods' is just great. :)

You have no idea how excited I was when I found out that perfect fruit trees die and don't vanish... Just became leafless husks. That's when I knew my forbidden woods would be truly forbiddeny.

Frogstep

You have no idea how excited I was when I found out that perfect fruit trees die and don't vanish... Just became leafless husks. That's when I knew my forbidden woods would be truly forbiddeny.

Haha yeah that was a real nice touch. It was pretty funny that like none of your villagers were anywhere near those woods. They're all aware of the stuff that happens over there.

yeah, I haven't seen your town, but it might be neat to throw a cube statue in a grove of dead trees. Kind of ominous looking.

Galactic Fork

yeah, I haven't seen your town, but it might be neat to throw a cube statue in a grove of dead trees. Kind of ominous looking.

don't need it... I have Gaston... in his little hobo shack.

I have another set of dead trees around Coco's house.

Well, I still haven't one yet, cause my town itself is not that hot. :( Still have to really put some stuff in it. Now it really is a wasteland with a wasteland house... When I got everything, I'll make sure to take care of that though.

Koren, is the campfire ready to be catalogued? :)

Elija2

From what I've read the old code/town is still able to be visited (even by yourself), you just can't overwrite it any further.

Aw man, now I wish I knew my old dream code. It would be cool to go wandering around a past version of my town. Imagine all the grass...

don't need it... I have Gaston... in his little hobo shack.

I have another set of dead trees around Coco's house.

oh yeah, it definitely works with Coco's house better with her black roof. Like that you left the stumps and mushrooms there too.

EDIT: Oh wow, the flowers forming the town flag.

Fauna asked for a piece of furniture so I gave her a Mama polar bear wearing her shearling coat (inspired by a gift) and she immediately replaced her lamp with the bear, plunging the room into darkness. It was awkward for a few moments, staring at each other, and then I just had to leave her there in the dark. I thought a matching bear would be cute—I didn't expect her to trade her only light source for it.

Your dirt paths are amazing. I really like it. And your PWPs are great :D I almost fell in love with the hotspring area by the waterfall
Thanks, since I had to wait so long for some of the requests, I was able to plan them out pretty well. It fits in well being near the campsite too.

Took some photos of GF's dead trees:
BUO-oWkCUAAqQg9.jpg

BUO-7C3CYAAHhMa.jpg

Fauna asked for a piece of furniture so I gave her a Mama polar bear wearing her shearling coat (inspired by a gift) and she immediately replaced her lamp with the bear, plunging the room into darkness. It was awkward for a few moments, staring at each other, and then I just had to leave her there in the dark. I thought a matching bear would be cute—I didn't expect her to trade her only light source for it.

That is weird.

...And I thought O'Hare replacing his previous light source with a barely-illuminating Lava Lamp was weird.

Reminder: if you're new, or are missing basic furniture series, please reply here or PM me. If we can get enough people together we could organize a cataloging party and help a bunch of people in one go.

You guys need to post your dream codes, man :(

Quote for my Dream Code. :) Always happy to get feedback or ideas for the town, it's still a pretty blank canvas. My house only has two finished rooms, the 2nd Floor and the 1st Floor Left Side. Design or decor feedback, or town layout feedback would be cool.

Just caught one luckily :)

*raises hand*

I would be interested since I don't think I've any complete set :(
Noted! Two so far. I'll keep posting reminders throughout this week to see if we can drum up more people. By the way, where was your avatar from, two avatars ago? The shirtless dude? Kinda curious but I forgot to ask before you'd changed it.

Koren

Koren, is the campfire ready to be catalogued? :)
I feel bad. I received what I ordered, but I double-checked, and I made a translation error (I had checked the wrong one in my partial english list). It's not the fire you were looking for.

I deeply apologize... I should have checked earlier. I'll check tomorrow whether I can get the right one, but I'm not sure.

(Is there a gaffer here to save the day? Pretty please?)

Mmm... That's great.

I've wanted to do something with those dead trees, but I haven't figured yet an interesting place (wolfgang's house would be a possibility, but it's not a perfect spot)

What are considered basic furniture series?

Presumably anything non-Gracie and non-seasonal. The stuff you get in Nooks that we all cataloged from each other a couple months ago.

I'd be happy to help if you guys need it. Like Koo, I don't have much room for laying out items but I could still contribute.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Oh those events I kept missing so I'm stuck scavenging the HHA showcase for random bits n bobs,

I know it's not a basic set but I could still bring the Pascal stuff along for people to catalogue.

I feel bad. I received what I ordered, but I double-checked, and I made a translation error (I had checked the wrong one in my partial english list). It's not the fire you were looking for.

I deeply apologize... I should have checked earlier. I'll check tomorrow whether I can get the right one, but I'm not sure.

(Is there a gaffer here to save the day? Pretty please?)

It's not this one?

campfire.jpg

No problem. I'll hear tommorrow. Nothing to feel bad about or to apologize for. Was already happy for helping me. And you helped me a lot too, so no worries. :)

Going to bed now. Good night everyone.

Koren

I'd be happy to help if you guys need it. Like Koo, I don't have much room for laying out items but I could still contribute.
Same here, willing to help but a bit short on space (I could remove flooring on plazza, though).

I don't have so many complete sets, but I'm probably around 2/3 cataloged, so I can still help.

Except when it's campfire T_T

It's not this one?
Unfortunately, no (it was bonfire)... I hope I've it cataloged, but I'm not sure at all. Currently visiting all streetpassed house in case I'd be lucky...

Chopper

Reminder: if you're new, or are missing basic furniture series, please reply here or PM me. If we can get enough people together we could organize a cataloging party and help a bunch of people in one go.

I would like to contribute to this, as there are a few glaring omissions from my catalogue. Will PM you specifics.

Frogstep

I would list my dream code but I don't want to open myself up to further abuse :(

Mine is pretty barren. Not enough PWP's built as I'm still trying to gather them all before I start planning out what goes where.

I really want the train station remodel option, but sadly I"m pretty far away from that. Got like 5 or so visitors so far I think lol.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Mine is pretty barren. Not enough PWP's built as I'm still trying to gather them all before I start planning out what goes where.

I really want the train station remodel option, but sadly I"m pretty far away from that. Got like 5 or so visitors so far I think lol.

I just get too many " LOL WHERE'S YOUR GRASS" comments. It's not even worth it. I have feelings too. Mostly resentment and anger, but they're still feelings.

Koren

Will be happy to contribute by visiting your town soon... I'm even ready to make a dozen round trips to increase the counter if you want ^_^

I'm getting closer to 100 visitors myself, currently at 85 I think.

Frogstep

I just get too many " LOL WHERE'S YOUR GRASS" comments. It's not even worth it. I have feelings too. Mostly resentment and anger, but they're still feelings.

They're all just jealous. #teamdirt for life!

I'd like to come visit Cousteau someday. :) Of all the villagers who have passed through, that little dude was one of my favorites.

You're welcome to stop by anytime. My shop is under construction today so I might open it up tomorrow for a grand opening of my Emporium, if you're free you can come by and see him. :)

You're all he ever talks about it seems, always singing your town theme.

Will be happy to contribute by visiting your town soon... I'm even ready to make a dozen round trips to increase the counter if you want ^_^

That would be a great help! I wouldn't mind helping you reach 100 too. :D

Koren

That would be a great help!
We'll try to find an opening... I should be available most evenings this week, although I may be busy from time to time.

I wouldn't mind helping you reach 100 too. :D
You're free to visit anytime, but I'm pretty confident now that I'll reach 100 sooner or later... I don't mind if it's october or november, so I won't need people to grind for me ^_^

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

They're all just jealous. #teamdirt for life!

You're welcome to stop by anytime. My shop is under construction today so I might open it up tomorrow for a grand opening of my Emporium, if you're free you can come by and see him. :)

You're all he ever talks about it seems, always singing your town theme.

That would be a great help! I wouldn't mind helping you reach 100 too. :D

I'd happily help both of you anytime.

Ruh roh. I didn't realize the cafe had shit sticking out from it that would block a pattern underneath. If I keep the front edge f the building flush with the town hall next door, it makes the path too narrow. If I push it back one row, it fits the straight path in front of both perfectly, but the buildings aren't flush. Not sure which will bother my OCD more.

Bugger. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom