• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Searching up and down the river for Salmon, King Salmon and Mitten Crabs

Feels%20Bad%20Feel.jpg

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
You can help me too if you like! I'm at the half-way point.

Did you get those unwanted gold roses today? :)

I did. Unfortunately, not available right now :) I'm out of town so my availability is really spotty. Probably will be on tonight, but you'll probably be asleep at that point :p

Koomaster

Ruh roh. I didn't realize the cafe had shit sticking out from it that would block a pattern underneath. If I keep the front edge f the building flush with the town hall next door, it makes the path too narrow. If I push it back one row, it fits the straight path in front of both perfectly, but the buildings aren't flush. Not sure which will bother my OCD more.

Bugger. :(
My advice: If there is room, push it back even further then create a turn or branch in the path to go up to the Cafe.

So the path would look like ____|

My advice: If there is room, push it back even further then create a turn or branch in the path to go up to the Cafe.

So the path would look like ____|

Hmm, that could work. I might also move the path down, and have the forks off that. So:

..[TH]...[CF]...(Pond)..{Garden}
___|_____|_____________| {Garden}

Would keep the buildings flush and the path straight.

Will have to play around a bit, and look at a list of PWPs to start planning out what else I may want. Ugh, decisions are hard!

Levi

Banned
Hazel moved in, got her via streetpassing with my wife. The perils of living with a fellow animal crossing addict, I guess. I actually kind of like this weird little unibrowed critter. :-D

I have two villagers I got from my wife via street pass, and one that was a tag along from a visitor.

In other news, Tank randomly have me his picture from a standard delivery mission, so that was rad.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
OK really? Who asks for a butterfly at night? Dangit Genji! You're lucky you're so cute.

What the crap??? I was just wandering around looking for a butterfly and a freaking scorpion starts chasing me! In September! What the hecking heck??

StayDead

Damn, that looks really nice.

I always hated how that huge bonfire looks. It would have been much better if it were a smaller one that took up just one space.

Bonfires are meant to be pretty big and in Japan at Festivals there's the whole dance around the bonfire thing with your partner at the end as night sets in. There's a campfire too ^^

NewGame

Banned
Oh, I wanted to show you guys this:

tumblr_mt32icItcm1svgayqo1_400.jpg

It looks a little cluttered on the map, but it look great when you see it. It's like a little neighborhood and I love it :D The only thing that annoys me is that Lolly (top right) and Marshal (bottom left) are not completely aligned with the other houses.

Did you build public work projects everywhere else to 'block' house spawn points to one location?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm guessing that it'll be after midnight. I don't think anybody had any luck today so that's the only logical solution, right?

braves01

Banned
Is anyone decorating their town/house for October and Halloween? I'm trying to decide if I should, or just focus on other things (like planting cedars for Christmas :O)

Frogstep

Nice, got the bus stop PWP right after you left lol. I now regret the placement of my police station. The bus stop would have looked way better there, fml.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
You find them in ponds. I don't think you can get them on the Island, the Tours which have you fishing won't let you keep the fish. The ones that you aren't fishing won't give you a rod to fish with even if there are ponds there.

You can get fishing rod on ore tours.

I just keep getting bad luck because they're rare spawn.

Do spiny lobsters have the same movement pattern as regular lobsters? (Fast, smooth movement?)

Edit: Just caught one, and they don't. It's short, quick movements.

Linius

Oh right, second half of september, new things to catch. Still need a king salmon, gonna be harder now it's in the river I guess. Also no Pike yet. Got some work to do on that front if I don't want to miss out on golden tools when the time comes.

Chopper

Yay! Sweet Olive blooms!

5hvTKsw.jpg

That screenshot looks great in 3D.

Finally got my Zen Garden in the works, which I am very excited about. Just need Stonehenge, and I'll have all the PWPs I really want. Like my spangly new modern bench!

etlD09k.jpg

zigg

Yay!

I hope these two together have a more reliable blue spawn rate than blue x red*. Maybe I can unpack all the other flowers out of my house soon :D

EDIT: It's been 17 days since my first blue. Feels longer.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I really wish there were more Normal rabbits. There are 6000 Peppies, but only one Normal. It's a travesty that Ruby isn't Normal. I don't see her as Peppy at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom