• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Philia

Today's the day you guys can put away your silly umbrellas and hats and go without fear of getting a tan. This is also a sad day for all of those who have been keeping their tans making their character beautifully bronze, you have until July 15th to get back to tanning again or spend some hours at the island to keep it.

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Tan

Oh god Niraj, Flurry just gifted me the wheat field. :3

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Today's the day you guys can put away your silly umbrellas and hats and go without fear of getting a tan. This is also a sad day for all of those who have been keeping their tans making their character beautifully bronze, you have until July 15th to get back to tanning again or spend some hours at the island to keep it.

http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Tan

They really should make some kind of tanning bed at shampoodle for instant tan.

Pretty sure I do have that.

Man, I missed all of the ACing today. On the other hand, signed copy of Wonderful 101...

Sounds great!

Were you looking for a kitchen island? I have one going spare (plus I need to send you the green heart balloon).

Also, fourth and final Gracie check done! Her third check was only a few days ago too...

Checked my town history and TIY was built on August 13th, so the Emporium shouldn't be long, right?

Koomaster

That's a great idea. They should implement that to make it semi permanent or something.
No kidding; I am kind of angry that Nintendo still hasn't implemented something like this for people of color who would you know, maybe like their game avatar to look like themselves. :(

It's going to be a friggen hassle for me to have to go to the island every single morning from now on. ~___~

Galactic Fork

Sounds great!

Were you looking for a kitchen island? I have one going spare (plus I need to send you the green heart balloon).

Also, fourth and final Gracie check done! Her third check was only a few days ago too...

Checked my town history and TIY was built on August 13th, so the Emporium shouldn't be long, right?

If they don't need it, I'll take it. Or at least cat it.

Fauna announced she was moving this morning. Humph. I'll never be rid of Hippeux at this rate. Moved in on day 4 and hasn't budged since.

No kidding; I am kind of angry that Nintendo still hasn't implemented something like this for people of color who would you know, maybe like their game avatar to look like themselves. :(

:( Completely agree. I spent weeks juggling stuff to try keep my mayor in the middle to reflect my own skin tone. And now it's either island or nothing.

I'm not sure a tanning bed would be the answer since it sends such a dangerous message to players. I say just break the fourth wall and let us use a slider to set it where we want it.

Philia

Fauna announced she was moving this morning. Humph. I'll never be rid of Hippeux at this rate. Moved in on day 4 and hasn't budged since.

Marshal had asked to leave again. After like 8 times too lol. He've asked the most. He's NOT going anywhere til I get my last three pwps from him.

Koomaster

:( Completely agree. I spent weeks juggling stuff to try keep my mayor in the middle to reflect my own skin tone. And now it's either island or nothing.

I'm not sure a tanning bed would be the answer since it sends such a dangerous message to players. I say just break the fourth wall and let us use a slider to set it where we want it.
Yeah something needs to be done for the next game. This has been a complaint for a while. This game actually took a step backwards. You used to be able to use your Mii to give yourself a dark skin tone. It's not perfect since then you can't use accessories/hats, but it was something. Now tho, for some reason they made it so that your arms/legs remain white even if you use a dark skinned Mii. :/

Today to twist the knife in; it's raining on my island, so no tan. ~___~

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Yay, I got the mitten crab, sweet shrimp, and spiny lobster!

All I need now is Pike. It shouldn't be hard, yes?

Letep

Is there any frequency to when Sahara shows up? I need that space wallpaper / flooring she sells. I've been wanting it for a while now.

Galactic Fork

Anybody out there available to take Katie off my hands?

Is there any frequency to when Sahara shows up? I need that space wallpaper / flooring she sells. I've been wanting it for a while now.

It's random. Can be days or weeks... The game decides who will visit at the beginning of the day.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oh right, second half of september, new things to catch. Still need a king salmon, gonna be harder now it's in the river I guess. Also no Pike yet. Got some work to do on that front if I don't want to miss out on golden tools when the time comes.

Pikes aren't bad at least. Not terribly uncommon honestly in my experience.

Nice lol

Updated my items-to-catalog list: Link (timestamp should be 16th Sep)

Also, I updated the freebie pile as well:

Tweeter x2, Red pinwheel x2, Green pinwheel
Bubble wand, Strawberry ice-cream, Bunny green balloon
Muumuu, Box of chocolates, Straw hat, Kappa costume
Beach chair, Sand Castle, Wave Breaker
Ship Compass, Keg, Barrel, Sprinkler x2, Sloppy wall
Mailman's hat, Red aloha tee, Cafe uniform
Heart/Star/Bulb/Flower bopper

Have 3 spare Afternoon tea-sets too, for anybody who missed them (I think I have one more scheduled delivery).

I won't be around until 1-3 hours time.

Chopper

If anyone could drop off whatever cedar saplings they might have around and a couple of red lilies, you would be my hero. I've been looking for them on tours for nearly an hour!

So in order to get Moe, I'm letting Deirdre move on. She's schedule to move out on the 19th but I'll have her in boxes tomorrow because I want that free spot open.

As long as nothing changes and she doesn't change her mind that is. I never know now-a-days.

Was someone collecting deer or just needed an Uchi?

Attention: if you're new to ACNL, or are missing basic furniture sets in your catalog, and would like to catalog them, please post here or PM me. If there's enough people we can try and organize something to reduce one-off requests and help lots of people at once.

Suppliers:
Koomaster

Participants:
ab.aeterno
Frost_Ace
Chopper

MicH

YESSSS! Just got Static's picture :D YAY!

I now have Biskit's, Rodney's, Blaire's, Phoebe's, Apple's, Snake's, Lolly's and of course Static's :D GREAT

Attention: if you're new to ACNL, or are missing basic furniture sets in your catalog, and would like to catalog them, please post here or PM me. If there's enough people we can try and organize something to reduce one-off requests and help lots of people at once.

Suppliers:
Koomaster

If Koo needs help trying to order things, let me know. I think I have all the basic sets from a previous cataloguing session.

Koomaster

Suppliers:
Koomaster

Participants:
ab.aeterno
Frost_Ace
Chopper
Went ahead and ordered the Campus Set in prep. for people to catalog. It's a Japanese exclusive DLC and is orderable once it's cataloged. Be aware that each piece costs $24k bells if you want to order your own. So it's ~$200k for all 8 pieces.

Hope we get more suppliers or I will be bankrupt. Also it would take a long time to order every furniture set through the mail. ^___^;;

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
You can't catalogue refurbished furniture can you. Guess I can't temporarily contribute some of my alpine and classic things straight from my house.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
You can't catalogue refurbished furniture can you. Guess I can temporarily contribute some of my alpine and classic things.

You can.

I don't mind ordering a couple sets. I think I have most of the modern wood set in storage, could also order exotic if that works?

Aiustis

Suppliers:
Koomaster

Participants:
ab.aeterno
Frost_Ace
Chopper

I want in; I am looking for the fruit, rococo and cabin set.

Koren

Yeah for sure; if people want to be suppliers, I would say just pick a furniture series and post in this thread that you are ordering it.
I can also act as a supplier...

e.g. astro, rococo and robot... I should be able to provide others, too, but I may have holes in sets.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I'll help by ordering Alpine, Sleek, and Green unless someone already has those hanging around.
Well if one can catalogue refurbished things I can check what alpine and sleek things I have lying around so you don't have to order everything.

I'll have to check my classic stuff too since I think some of them are yellow leafs.

Awesome to see people pulling together and helping to self-organize this. :D Being at work (and on mobile) I won't have much time this week to keep the list of participants and suppliers updated, so please feel free to copy/paste it with edits as it gets worked out.

I can contribute Modern Wood, Minimalist, Modern, and Astro handily, without ordering. Would be happy to supply those. I'll also participate as there's many I still need too.

Well if one can catalogue refurbished things I can check what alpine and sleek things I have lying around so you don't have to order everything.

I'll have to check my classic stuff too since I think some of them are yellow leafs.

Okay... I'll hold off right now on the other two till we figure out what we need but I just put a full order in for green. So that one can be completely crossed off.

Roto13

Does anyone have the Sweets Lamp at their T & T Emporium? (The one that looks like an ice cream cone, not the minilamp.) It's refusing to show up at my store.

Suppliers:
ab.aeterno - Astro, Modern Wood, Modern, Minimalist
Koomaster - Campus Set
Niraj - Exotic (?)
BGBW - Alpine, Sleek, Classic (?)
Koren - Rococo, Robo
eudaemonic- Green
bluepolicebox - Regal, Fruit

Participants:
ab.aeterno
Frost_Ace
Chopper
Aiustis - REQ. Fruit, Cabin, Rococo
BGBW (?)
ChoklitReign - Astro, sci-fi items

Compiled quickly on my lunch break, apologies for any mistakes. List who is supplying what, and if a participant has a specific request, please add it with them. Thanks guys! Please update this as it develops.

Would it be worth cataloging rare sets like Zodiac too?

You can customize sleek? What does this change, the black color into another color?
I believe so. Saw a red sleek set in my Showcase, looked nice.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
What I have:

Alpine:
alpine closet
alpine dresser
alpine lamp
alpine low table
alpine panel
alpine shelf
alpine sofa
large alpine table
alpine rug
alpine wall

Sleek:
sleek bed
sleek dresser
sleek sideboard
sleek side table
sleek sofa
sleek table

Classic:
classic bookcase
classic chair
classic clock
classic desk
classic sofa
classic vanity
classic wall shelf
classic wardrobe
classic carpet
classic wall

If people want me to bring it I also have the complete Pascal (pirate ship) set.

Roto13

o_O What are you getting in its place?

It has its own place? Waitaminute

*checks*

The fuck, it was there on the wall all this time? I thought it would eventually show up in one of the other furniture spots. I totally did not see that there on the wall.

Grym

Just a couple memorable moments from the past couple days:

gm9WYpF.jpg

FINALLY!!!

pkzhOFo.jpg

Monty's listening skills leave much to be desired.

AG99Shr.jpg

A goodbye cup of coffee with Moe before he moves to eudaemonic's town in a couple days.

Philia

It has its own place? Waitaminute

*checks*

The fuck, it was there on the wall all this time? I thought it would eventually show up in one of the other furniture spots. I totally did not see that there on the wall.

Lmao. I was half expecting a clock or something because I always get it since day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom