• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koomaster

AC GAF Catalog Event: Fancy Title Goes Here

Furniture Suppliers...

Koomaster: Cabin & Stripe series, Campus Set
Koren: Robot, Rococo & Polka Series, Sci-Fi Set
ab.aeterno: Astro, Minimalist, Modern, & Modern Wood Series
eudaemonic: Green, Blue & Ranch Series
bluepolicebox: Regal & Lovely Series, Fruit Set
Niraj: Exotic & Classic Series
HannibalJones: Sleek Series
Aveyn Knight: Random reorderable DLC items from various mysterious regions.
Chopper: Kiddie & Alpine Series
Frost_Ace: Space Set
Linius: Western Set

Furniture series we still need: nothing at the moment. Thanks suppliers!

We still need host towns; would you make a good host town?
1. Need space to lay a few series of furniture down.
2. Decent wifi and will be around most of the day. (Throw in a save game every once in a while to avoid resetti nightmares!)
3. Space to add people on your friendlist.

If you think that could be something you could do and want to host; post about it. :)

Potential Host Towns
Koomaster
Galactic Fork
BGBW

Day/Time we will be doing this catalog event: ???
Post to suggest when would be a good time for this to go down.
We are looking at Sun. the 22nd for this at the moment.

Koren

ChoklitReign - Astro, sci-fi items
I can bring many sci-fi items, but I'm still missing some.

I have:
-asteroid
-flying saucer
-lunar rover
-rocket
-satellite
-spaceman sam
-space shuttle
-space station

I'm still missing the moon, lunar lander, and lunar floor/wall.

I also have a near-complete mad scientist set (missing the florence flask and the medecine chest), spa set (missing the bath rub and bath wall), zen (missing the tea table and tea tansu) among others.

As for normal sets, I'm also usually missing a couple of items... E.g. missing dresser and wall clock for kiddie, table and lamp for lovely, etc. It'll be an opportunity for me to fill those ^_^

Edit : I'll bring stripes or polka dot (if it's soon, I may not be able to order both, I have rococo, but I'll have to order robo, stripes and polka... your choice)

I can bring many sci-fi items, but I'm still missing some.

Edit : I'll bring stripes or polka dot (if it's soon, I may not be able to order both, I have rococo, but I'll have to order robo, stripes and polka... your choice)
Specifically, ChoklitReign's PM asked for Star Trek and sci fi items. Not sure what that could mean, but you guys might have a better idea than me.

As for date/time: I was thinking no earlier than this weekend. It would maximize time people have to participate and give time for orders. We can push it back further as needed.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I don't mind ordering the classic set once I get home either. I ordered the exotic this morning already.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I posted on the previous page what I had so if people are ordering things from the
alpine, sleek and classic
series specially for this then hopefully I can save you a bit of money.

We still need: Alpine, Blue, Kiddie, Lovely, Stripe, Ranch, Polka Dot suppliers.

Since it's not until the weekend, you can add Lovely to mine as well. Plenty of time for me to order that too.

Specifically, ChoklitReign's PM asked for Star Trek and sci fi items. Not sure what that could mean, but you guys might have a better idea than me.

He probably means the spaceship deck stuff--looks like it's straight out of Star Trek. I don't think it's even technically a set and it's all spotlight items. I have at least most of it but I'd have to check after work to see if it's complete. Edit: I forgot it was, as Koren said, in a Spotpass house most of us received.

Koren

I'm pretty sure that's the set I listed... I don't see what that could be besides this.

Moridb sets list: http://moridb.com/items/sets/

But there may be items outside of the set that could be listed as sci-fi. Such as the sci-fi floor/wall from Sahara. There's also the spaceship items (space captain chair, radar, space console, etc.) It's freely available for anyone has spotpassed the (european?) Pikmin 3 house, but I guess some people here haven't access to those. I can bring them if they're needed.

As for date/time: I was thinking no earlier than this weekend. It would maximize time people have to participate and give time for orders. We can push it back further as needed.
Fine for me. I won't be available saturday, but I can bring items friday evening, and participate on sunday.

There may be a (small) problem with this saturday, though: it's bug off (and I'm not happy to be offline during bug off, I still need a couple items)

*Thumbs up*

Here's what I have on me at the moment.

Red team cap (in the mail), White police hat
Rainbow screen, Palm tree lamp, Cat tower, Double neck guiatar, Slushie machine, Racoon wall clock, Fireworks table
Aurora screen, Cherry blossom clock, Flashy flower sign, Blossom lantern, Sushi platter, Carp banner
Sunrise lamp, Sprout table, Tree stump chair, Leaf bed, Top, Shogi piece, Kokeshi doll, Hinaningyo, Kagamimochi, Tokonoma
Clerk's shirt, Diver's hood, Girl's day updo, Emperor's cap, Samurai wig, Stagehand hat, Topknot wig, Ogre's wig, Kintaro wig
Campus set (8 items)

Koren

At this rate, I think we'll need an alt town from someone who has two games so that we could bulldoze everything just to lay the items ^_^

If there's a limit on the number of items outside, we'll discover it ;)

Frost_Ace

So far for Suppliers we have...

Koomaster: Cabin series, Campus Set
Koren: Robot & Rococo Series
ab.aeterno: Astro, Minimalist, Modern, & Modern Wood Series
eudaemonic: Green Series
bluepolicebox: Regal series, Fruit Set
Niraj: Exotic, Classic Series
HannibalJones: Sleek Series

I think that works out so far. Let me know if not, this is just a preliminary list of confirmed furniture people can contribute. I went ahead and added Cabin to what I can supply since I have a full room I can dismantle.

We still need: Alpine, Blue, Kiddie, Lovely, Stripe, Ranch, Polka Dot suppliers.

We also need a town host; so if you've got a lot of room in your town for people to drop furniture and wallpaper/carpets everywhere. Also have a day free where you can be on wifi for people to drop by and would be glad to host, post about it. :)
I can order the jingle set! :)

Chopper

Can I request that we ban unorderable items from this catalogging party? I don't want to accidentally log things I should be getting for myself.

At this rate, I think we'll need an alt town from someone who has two games so that we could bulldoze everything just to lay the items ^_^

If there's a limit on the number of items outside, we'll discover it ;)

Well, I have following sets on my beach, these are all unorderable, mind:

Gorgeous: 13 pieces
Skiset: 10 pieces
Bug: 12 pieces
Flower: 12 pieces
Cardboard: 5 pieces
7/11: 13 pieces
Creepy: 11 pieces
Birthday: 6 pieces
Mermaid: 13 pieces
Sweets: 13 pieces
Gracie: 13 pieces
Mush: 13 pieces
Sahara walls: 24 pieces
Sahara floors: 22 pieces
Snowtyke: 4 pieces
Princess: 13 pieces
Fish: 12 pieces
Card: 13 pieces
Snowman: 13 pieces
Zodiac: 12 pieces
Cabana 13 pieces
Pave: 13 pieces
Egg: 14 pieces
Ice: 13 pieces
Sloppy: 13 pieces
Golden: 13 pieces
Island: 27 pieces, but still not all Island items
Gulliver + spotlight: 36 pieces
A lot of DLC and regional stuff: +-70 pieces

This is the beach alone, filled with some pattern between to seperate the sets. :)

And in my town itself at least 100+ items lying around

So I think the cap will be very high. :)

And I'll never get perfect town for one day in my life... :(

Chopper

Well, I have following sets on my beach, these are all unorderable, mind:

Gorgeous: 13 pieces
Skiset: 10 pieces
Bug: 12 pieces
Flower: 12 pieces
Cardboard: 5 pieces
7/11: 13 pieces
Creepy: 11 pieces
Birthday: 6 pieces
Mermaid: 13 pieces
Sweets: 13 pieces
Gracie: 13 pieces
Mush: 13 pieces
Sahara walls: 24 pieces
Sahara floors: 22 pieces
Snowtyke: 4 pieces
Princess: 13 pieces
Fish: 12 pieces
Card: 13 pieces
Snowman: 13 pieces
Zodiac: 12 pieces
Cabana 13 pieces
Pave: 13 pieces
Egg: 14 pieces
Ice: 13 pieces
Sloppy: 13 pieces
Golden: 13 pieces
Island: 27 pieces, but still not all Island items
Gulliver + spotlight: 36 pieces
A lot of DLC and regional stuff: +-70 pieces

This is the beach alone, filled with some pattern between to seperate the sets. :)

And in my town itself at least 100+ items lying around

So I think the cap will be very high. :)

And I'll never get perfect town for one day in my life... :(

Just out of interest, how many of those are "unobtainable" through a normal playthrough of one year. Obviously 7-11 and Zodiac. Flower? Birthday? The rest are event sets though, right? Or does it vary from region to region?

Can I request that we ban unorderable items from this catalogging party? I don't want to accidentally log things I should be getting for myself.
Hmm, I don't think we should outright ban them, since some sets may be unfeasible to get. However, we could either quarantine them into a separate area or, since kami has so many laid out already, do them in a separate town.

Just a thought.

Just ordered the complete Lovely (except the phone) and Regal series' plus all of the fruit related mini-sets including citrus wall and floor. I could do more later in the week if needed.

TTing towns are empty but radioactive. Someone could come for cataloging and unwittingly leave with a tagalong villager--usually a Diva or Rasher type.

Hey, those are orderable ;)

I'm impressed that you can put so many things on the beach. I have troubles just to breed flowers there...

Yeah, some of that DLC too. :p

Yeah, me too, I thought first I was gonna hit a limit, but nope. I can still lay down items everywhere so... Don't think there is a cap really, just the space you have...

Just out of interest, how many of those are "unobtainable" through a normal playthrough of one year. Obviously 7-11 and Zodiac. Flower? Birthday? The rest are event sets though, right? Or does it vary from region to region?

/Maybe mush and egg too. The rest is doable it think. Don't think there are region ones except 7/11 one for sets...

Elija2

I still have stuff I want to give away, mostly Katie and fireworks stuff. If anyone wants any of this stuff, let me know.

Model car
Ultra-Hand
Boxed Figurine x2
Ultra-Scope
Ten Billion Barrel x5
moon (orderable)
captain's monitor (orderable)
digital-photo frame x2
toy camera
white katana (orderable)

I still have stuff I want to give away, mostly Katie and fireworks stuff. If anyone wants any of this stuff, let me know.

Model car
Ultra-Hand
Boxed Figurine x2
Ultra-Scope
Ten Billion Barrel x5
moon (orderable)
captain's monitor (orderable)
digital-photo frame x2
toy camera
white katana (orderable)

No campfire? :)

And my cataloging percentages are for now:

98 % Furniture (also NYR DLC counted, so without that, would almost be 100 %) still missing that campfire
100 % Wallpapers
100 % Floors
67 % Tops
68 % Bottoms
71 % Dresses
84 % Hats
89 % Accessoires
88 % Shoes
100 % Socks
88% Umbrellas
95 % Paper (unorderables are not counted in this yet)
76 % Gyroids
100 % Fossils
100 % Music

Koomaster

Okay so I updated the list at the top of the page to the best of my ability so far. If I left you off the list it was because...

1. You didn't list you had the full set of something. It would probably be easier if we knew 'Oh all the lovely series belongs to so-n-so' for when people want to take their items home after the event is over; instead of everyone trying to remember what exactly they supplied.

2. Someone else is already bringing a set you said you have.

3. I missed your post somehow.

4. You listed something unorderable or something from the future or both. I don't know how ab.aeterno wants do handle stuff like that. Some people don't want to catalog stuff that is event/holiday related or what have you. I think this is mostly for furniture series/sets that people may have to wait a long time for the full lot to show up in their stores. This is sort of a jump start to help people decorate their homes in their favorite set and to work on HHA scores.

But as ab.aeterno said; it might be good to do that in a separate town or somehow segregate things. So I guess he will let people know more as he gets things planned further. :)

Thanks everyone for volunteering furniture and time so far!

Chopper

Does anyone have a bonus on furniture? This throne is burning a hole in my pocket!

Also, I only need a couple of rare island items. If anyone spots a Treasure Chest, an Orange Wetsuit, a Tropical Vista or the Cabana Wall/Floor, please let me know!

Frogstep

Oh wow, this catalog event sounds really cool. :)

Wish I had some completed sets so I could contribute. The ones I do have seem to be already taken care of by others.

Does anyone have a bonus on furniture? This throne is burning a hole in my pocket!

Also, I only need a couple of rare island items. If anyone spots a Treasure Chest, an Orange Wetsuit, a Tropical Vista or the Cabana Wall/Floor, please let me know!

I'm tempted to buy it... Is it 400K?

EDIT

I can't trade today though.

It's 10:54PM right now and I'm still in TIY.

Just noticed the song changed to a slow version of the normal song.

*Gonna stay on the catalog screen for ages*

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Are the polka dot stuff still needed? I can raid my living room :)

Edit:Holy crap, I don't have the polka-dot closet even cataloged... sad

Koomaster

As I said, you can add to my sets either Polka dot or Stripes (maybe both, not sure I'll manage to get both of them in time). If someone can do one of those, I'll do the other.
How about I add polka to yours? Then I will add stripe to mine. So we will have those two taken care of.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom