• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

bs000

Erik keeps coming from another town for coffee. Which one of you does he belong to? Can I have him please?

Erik1.png

There are so many stories here about people wanting certain villagers to move out but accidentally convincing them to stay. If you can't manage to get them to stay, I'd be surprised.

Animal Crossing Murphy Law

Those who want a villager to leave will be unable to get them to move out and the one time you want a villager to stay they'll always leave

ramyeon

Ov66zrf.png

Last call for anyone interested in taking Samson off my hands! He's a jock type and he's gonna be packed and ready to go the day after tomorrow.

shadowkat

Unconfirmed Member
Animal Crossing Murphy Law

Those who want a villager to leave will be unable to get them to move out and the one time you want a villager to stay they'll always leave

There's been a couple of villagers who said they were going to move and I said 'see ya'. Then they decided to stay because we needed to be better friends or something. >:I

Ellix

I made a gif of all the unique cafe customers I've gotten so far. I've had more since then though.

Can anyone who's caught the soft-shelled turtle confirm that the shadow size is the same as the sweetfish/dace/barbel steed and smaller than the black bass/carp? I'm just starting to get paranoid, haha.

Ov66zrf.png

Last call for anyone interested in taking Samson off my hands! He's a jock type and he's gonna be packed and ready to go the day after tomorrow.

I feel like I should get him just because we share a name, but I've had him in previous AC games and he's no fun also I already have a jock.

I made a gif of all the unique cafe customers I've gotten so far. I've had more since then though.

Can anyone who's caught the soft-shelled turtle confirm that the shadow size is the same as the sweetfish/dace/barbel steed and smaller than the black bass/carp? I'm just starting to get paranoid, haha.

It's the size of a Black Bass, but I'll try catching one again to make sure.

ramyeon

I feel like I should get him just because we share a name, but I've had him in previous AC games and he's no fun also I already have a jock.
Haha he's alright, but yeah I have a jock already too (Genji) who I like a lot more :/ so I never really interacted much with Samson because of that.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Found this one at TIY and had it playing in one of my rooms ever since ;)
Got the K.K. D&B this week since you guys recommended it.

Condor is awesome in houses. I use it in my room with the alpine furniture, totem poles, cacti, and some of the western set :p It's perfect

Ellix

That was quick. It's the size of a Barbel Steed & Black Bass.

ibqGnkhOlwarPt.JPG

iSbEZSpNvwGIt.JPG

Awesome, thanks for checking! Photographic proof even. After no avail the last two days I just caught it as well! The shadow was the same size as the barbel steed.

I will credit your turtle-catching prowess as having helped me find one too, so thanks! :p

I wish my villagers would go to Club LOL more often, it's rare to see them in there.

Niraj

I think whoever requests the song has to sit down to start it. The others can stay standing and do the emotes during the song.

Well yeah I got that, but I think if you're sitting down when it starts, you can't get up. But I swear we were sitting down when it did. Maybe I'm just misremembering.

Awesome, thanks for checking! Photographic proof even. After no avail the last two days I just caught it as well! The shadow was the same size as the barbel steed.

I will credit your turtle-catching prowess as having helped me find one too, so thanks! :p

I wish my villagers would go to Club LOL more often, it's rare to see them in there.

Woo, congrats!

Garland7G

I really wish the shop owners didn't follow you around the stores like your trying to steal some shit. So annoying to have them up my ass everytime I walk around.

That's one thing I hate about Club LOL, it's always so barren. At least when K.K. played at The Roost, it seemed a lot more special, even if no one else was there.

They need to overhaul the whole venue IMO. New design, fill it with more people (use out of towners to fill space without making your village a ghost town) and have some more acts besides Shrunk and K.K. (Why no Frillard?)

Niraj

That's one thing I hate about Club LOL, it's always so barren. At least when K.K. played at The Roost, it seemed a lot more special, even if no one else was there.

They need to overhaul the whole venue IMO. New design, fill it with more people (use out of towners to fill space without making your village a ghost town) and have some more acts besides Shrunk and K.K. (Why no Frillard?)

Out of towners would be a good idea. Makes sense, they can come for the coffee, why not the show?

And ignoring Katt.

Out of towners would be a good idea. Makes sense, they can come for the coffee, why not the show?

And ignoring Katt.
Plus, include a mechanic that you can invite animals you meet at the club to move to your village.

*grinds up on Zucker*

"Hey, wanna move here?"

Niraj

Plus, include a mechanic that you can invite animals you meet at the club to move to your village.

*grinds up on Zucker*

"Hey, wanna move here?"

lol

I just wish the villagers that do show up would actually do something. Muffy is just kind of lurking in the background at the moment...

Ellix

Yep, definitely agree about having more people in there and including out-of-town visitors. Main Street is considered to be a link to several towns in-game so I'm not sure why there aren't other visitors in there too. Also not too sure about why Frillard was removed. Maybe they thought it was too much of a stretch to make excuses for why he would randomly visit the club before opening hours.

I'd totally love to see Shrunk host a talk show where he interviews random NPCs, even if it's just a short show like his joke performances.

UberTag

lol

I just wish the villagers that do show up would actually do something. Muffy is just kind of lurking in the background at the moment...
She's been communicating telepathically with me for the past 30 minutes.
She wants me to go on a shooting rampage. :(

Despera

Banned
I really wish the shop owners didn't follow you around the stores like your trying to steal some shit. So annoying to have them up my ass everytime I walk around.
The thing which annoys me the most is having to go through the exact same dialogue for everything over and over again.

Oh, and Timmy/Tommy asking me if I know how to use a certain tool...

Elija2

Yeah, they don't even sit in the chairs. What's the point of having so many chairs in the club when there will always be at least 2 empty ones?

I think it would be neat if you could ask a villager for a song request and they would request the song that plays on their stereo. It would be a small thing, but it would be something.

Yep, definitely agree about having more people in there and including out-of-town visitors. Main Street is considered to be a link to several towns in-game so I'm not sure why there aren't other visitors in there too. Also not too sure about why Frillard was removed. Maybe they thought it was too much of a stretch to make excuses for why he would randomly visit the club before opening hours.

I'd totally love to see Shrunk host a talk show where he interviews random NPCs each day, even if it's just a short show like his joke performances.
There are so many things they could do. The talk show idea is great.

They could have a weekly talent show for your villagers (I'm sure this could be a mini game of some sort), different musical acts (with random Kapp'n & Nook appearances), full blown stand up from Shrunk & Frillard, a magic show (Wisp!), fashion show, lectures/speeches, dance competitions (another mini-game), aerobics (GC throwback!), etc, etc, etc.

The live venue is a really awesome concept, but it is woefully underutilized in New Leaf.

Garland7G

lol

Everytime I see a villager in the club they're always dancing to the music. Maybe cuz its the DJ nights, but more likely its just that Muffy sucks...

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
There are so many things they could do. The talk show idea is great.

They could have a weekly talent show for your villagers (I'm sure this could be a mini game of some sort), different musical acts (with random Kapp'n & Nook appearances), full blown stand up from Shrunk & Frillard, a magic show (Wisp!), fashion show, lectures/speeches, dance competitions (another mini-game), aerobics (GC throwback!), etc, etc, etc.

The live venue is a really awesome concept, but it is woefully underutilized in New Leaf.
Wii U, believe.

Niraj

I'd totally love to see Shrunk host a talk show where he interviews random NPCs, even if it's just a short show like his joke performances.

That's a cool idea!

Just got a neutral painting from my uchi while farming pwp. 4700 and it was real.

4704 to be precise :)

She's been communicating telepathically with me for the past 30 minutes.
She wants me to go on a shooting rampage. :(

Oh man :/

Yeah, they don't even sit in the chairs. What's the point of having so many chairs in the club when there will always be at least 2 empty ones?

I think it would be neat if you could ask a villager for a song request and they would request the song that plays on their stereo. It would be a small thing, but it would be something.

Yeah that's a good idea. I mean at least they tell you about some songs in conversation, but they could do waaaaaaaay more once in the club. Big letdown.

Everytime I see a villager in the club they're always dancing to the music. Maybe cuz its the DJ nights, but more likely its just that Muffy sucks...

lol possible :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom