• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koren

If Koren delivers his furniture to my town then I will have both Stripe and Rococo.
Your town it will be, then... I can probably bring all four sets thursday evening, or anytime friday, if it's fine with you, so it should be available for the Giant Catalogging Party (it worth the capitals ;) ) without having to worry about exact date.

Ooh. That's exciting. I shall be farming medals this afternoon and coming over tonight then buddy!
I'll try to stay open as much as I can. I'll have to work, but I think I'll hear the chime of an incoming visitor, so I won't have to rely on seeing the messages here in time.

Blatant repost of notice:

I have

- premium on perfect oranges (non native)
- tropical vista on sale on the island (100 medals), also cabana armchairs and hibiscus

Unfortunately, I'm quite busy, so I won't be able to farm medals to buy additional tropical vista walls. But I can take a couple of minutes to travel to the island with visitors with enough medals, and anyone can come to sell oranges.

So later I am going to fast forward my town to the 19th so Deirdre can be in boxes and moved out tomorrow so I can grab Moe. Did anyone want her? I missed if anyone was interested.

Frogstep

No, looks like the natty shirt I've been sending to Lolly by the mailboxful.

But Diana and Ankha in one town? Jelly. :)

Yeah, she starts off with the natty. Diana was actually the first camper that visited my town and I snagged cause she was really pretty looking and I was short a snooty.

Few days later I get a random Ankha move in. :O

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
No, looks like the natty shirt I've been sending to Lolly by the mailboxful.

But Diana and Ankha in one town? Jelly. :)

Yeah, she starts off with the natty. Diana was actually the first camper that visited my town and I snagged cause she was really pretty looking and I was short a snooty.

Few days later I get a random Ankha move in. :O

Must have been mixing her with somebody else then :) Diana is great. Can't believe somebody tried to give her away here the other week and had no takers :/

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
She's available if you want her. Even if it's in the short term. She'd probably be leaving later today or tonight.

Nevermind about her then, Aveyn Knight won't be getting Cheri until tomorrow. I didn't think anybody would have a bunny ready tonight when I made my alert. Sorry.
No, she doesn't seem very peppy. More of a sedate rabbit than a peppy bunny.

Right? Definitely normal. And Ruby never even smiles! She looks either depressed or pissed off. But she's sooooo cute.

Koren

Do you have 10 villagers and did you recently let a villager go? I'd like to sell my perfect oranges but I don't want either of us to get an unwanted villager.
I have 10 villagers, and I haven't *ever* let a villager go (I'm still with my starters). I still haven't the pictures of the ones I'd replace.

I think it's as safe as you can get, If I understood the system.

Galactic Fork

Can villagers wear Gracie's clothing too or are they just limited to Able Sister's stuff?

Sheldon starts with a tiger jacket. Which is a Gracie Item.
It's odd. The wiki says a jagged tee, which is funny because the promo pic of him shows the tiger jacket, and the pic of him in his room shows that one too. The jagged tee looks nothing like the tiger jacket, and this is his first game. So it just doesn't make any sense.

Sordid

Is there a good way to replace villagers furniture in their houses? A few of mine are full of shirts I posted that they wouldn't wear and fish/bugs they've asked me to catch. It looks pretty bad!

Edit: Kid Cat just gave me 3 pics of himself in a row for completing small 'quests', what the heck. I only dug up a time capsule, gave him some fruit and delivered a shirt from Marshal. I now have 4 villager pics and 3 of them are the same :S

Is there a good way to replace villagers furniture in their houses? A few of mine are full of shirts I posted that they wouldn't wear and fish/bugs they've asked me to catch. It looks pretty bad!

Edit: Kid Cat just gave me 3 pics of himself in a row for completing small 'quests', what the heck. I only dug up a time capsule, gave him some fruit and delivered a shirt from Marshal. I now have 4 villager pics and 3 of them are the same :S

You can mail them furniture or hold onto them when you're on a lucky day and bug them until they buy/trade them off you.

I think it helps if the furniture matches the villager's style/colour tastes.

Galactic Fork

You can either mail them stuff, which will prolly replace same sized stuff. You can also keep talking to them and they'll usually ask for either a new piece, or ask you to replace an existing ite,m.

Koren

RPG Wizard > Of course, you're welcome...

Hmm, this seems to be a good day for Resetti.

Been to Koren's town twice, but haven't had a chance to drop the balloon yet >__<
Yes, I'm sorry...

First time, the 3DS was in the room where I work. The signal was maybe weak. But I don't understand the second resetti T_T

Trying something and re-opening...

Anustart

Anyone wanna be a pal to a newbie and hook me up with some fruit? My native fruit is oranges so I need everything but! I have nothing to return in favor but my gratitude!

Also, I've never visited anyone or had any visitors yet so I may need some pointers on how to do it exactly!

Woohoo!

Successfully dropped off the green heart balloon in Koren's town.

Also hooked up somebody with Pango and she's officially moved out now, which means I'll--unless disaster strikes--have space for Cheri tomorrow!

Koomaster

Passed my 4th and final fashion check! (>^___^)> *dance*

tumblr_mtagokHMUJ1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

I'm not confused, I know I'm fabulous! 8)

I'm wearing a look that is modern, but in the future they will be; ah yes, the Iconic Koo look!

Got it, Aveyn Knight! I am now rocking a fully Streetpass-collected basement. And it looks good!

I should really just go and clear the HHA interior/exterior test, get all of the gold parts, and then sit down and make my house look the way I want...

Ah well, for the future I guess.

Also thanks, Koren, getting another tropical vista for a friend is much appreciated!

*heads off to play Dragon Quest IX*

braves01

Banned
Anyone wanna be a pal to a newbie and hook me up with some fruit? My native fruit is oranges so I need everything but! I have nothing to return in favor but my gratitude!

Also, I've never visited anyone or had any visitors yet so I may need some pointers on how to do it exactly!

Ya, if you want to come over in about 30 mins and I'll open up. My FC is in my profile, just make sure to give me yours if it isn't in your profile.

Anustart

Ya, if you want to come over in about 30 mins and I'll open up. My FC is in my profile, just make sure to give me yours if it isn't in your profile.

Just put my friend code in my profile and added you! Thanks a bunch my man! See ya in 30 minutes or so!

Edit: Just lemme know when you want me to come over, don't wanna just barge in un-announced!

braves01

Banned
Just put my friend code in my profile and added you! Thanks a bunch my man! See ya in 30 minutes or so!

Edit: Just lemme know when you want me to come over, don't wanna just barge in un-announced!

Okay, I'm open. I've got different fruit all over so make sure to check around. Help yourself, but please don't take the two persimmons I've got laying out. Also if I don't respond to messages it's because I'm away from my 3ds, not because I'm trying to be a rude host :)

Anustart

Okay, I'm open. I've got different fruit all over so make sure to check around. Help yourself, but please don't take the two persimmons I've got laying out. Also if I don't respond to messages it's because I'm away from my 3ds, not because I'm trying to be a rude host :)

Okay I'm on my way! I'm not sure what Persimmons look like so if I pick one up I'll make sure to drop it again after I see what it is!

Rayjee

You said you were selling Perfect Cherries? :eek:

Premium on furniture! Was someone looking to sell a Throne?

Finally got Gracie to visit today, and passed the first check (basic) with stuff I had in my storage. Thank goodness for being a clotheshorse. :)

Also finished the 4 series for the upcoming event.

Got a Dimetrodon skull, just need the tail as my final fossil.

And kicking myself. I sold a few million Bells worth of turnips on my new apt before realizing I should do it on my main for the badge. Damn it all.

Yeah I was thinking we just maybe stay around an extra hour or maybe even Saturday for an hour just the hosts do a tour of each other's towns.

Like the three other hosts visit my town. Everyone catalogs all the sets I have out. When everyone is finished I end the game session (which closes my gates), then we move on to the next hosts' town and so forth.

Since there are only four of us we can all visit a town together, catalog and move on to the next as a group.

We can all decide when is a good time for this to happen, but it should be a pretty quick affair if we are orderly about it. :)
Sounds good to me. I can do it any time Friday night (EST), Saturday, or Sunday as long as I have a heads up.

I'm wondering whether you can invite a villager when you just have your first 5...

I'd be interested to know if you sucessfully got him.

There's no reason why he shouldn't. A vacancy is a vacancy when it comes to inviting villagers. It would just mean one less random forced on him by the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom