• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
BGBW - I have the blue, green, and ranch sitting in my museum. I can drop it off either Friday night or Saturday. Just let me know when it would be good for you. :)

---

In other Nagrand news, thanks to Grym I have Moe scheduled to move in. Since he was one of my OG's, I fast forwarded by town to Friday to pick him up. So now I'm on town freeze unless I see a really good turnip price. *chuckles*

Deirdre was nice enough to mail me her picture when she left. I thank her for that. She was a great villager. Kabuki FINALLY gave me a zen item - the bell. So it was a good PWP day. My emporium is being built so I have that to look forward to.

Sadly... still no police station and while I saw my second scorpion last night, he ran himself into a tree and disappeared. Chasing white rabbits no doubt. *sigh*

Koren

The RNG is trolling me...

Nothing interesting on the island for weeks. I have a couple busy days, and of course, yesterday I got the tropical vista, and today...

I have the tropical floor at my island (100 medals)

So as yesterday, I'll open tonight for people with enough medals interested in buying it...

And of course, I'm low on medals (already spent 100 yesterday on the wallpaper), and I only have stupid tours...

No need to dress up but it's a NeoGaf special occasion! Welcome to the AC GAF Cataloging Event!!
Great post... and thanks for your involvement.

I've nearly gathered the four sets, I'll have to drop all this later in your town (anytime starting tomorrow evening, except probably most of saturday)

He said he was moving to my town when I invited him
Many thanks for the answer...

There's no reason why he shouldn't. A vacancy is a vacancy when it comes to inviting villagers. It would just mean one less random forced on him by the game.
No reason, but I heard it wasn't working. Seems an unfounded rumor...

Got my TTing town going. Trippy playing this way and very addictive. In a few hours went from starting to having T.I.Y. and Shampoodle. Have a pair of kangaroos (male and female), and they're as cool as I thought. The little joey doing the mom's emotes is crazy. Already have about 100 blue roses and 100 purple pansies, 50 perfect apple trees, and 2 villagers gone (Greta and Filbert).

Oh, and I'll post if I get anyone cool.

Still haven't my first one... Trying since a month and half, ~100 red*, only watering those.

T_T

LOL I should have specified I gave my friend 2 blue roses and 2 purple pansies from my main town and started watering them from day 1!

Also gave my friend a set of tools, some decent duds, and several million to get up and running. Enough beetle farming for me, though I did have to farm my regular apples trees for that first 500 bells so I could get the TPC and open my gates. Felt pretty impotent in those initial moments . . .

Letep

Does anyone have the space wallpaper / carpet that Sahara offers?

I'm willing to trade if need be. Been wanting it for a while now.

Argh, I forgot to empty my mailbox last night so I'm a delivery behind for the cataloging but I should still get everything in plenty of time to drop it off with GF.

Whoops, TIY is closed today so can't access my catalog.

Good thing I have all the items I promised on hand, but if I'm unlucky it means I'll have to walk around without my white police hat for a while...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
BGBW - I have the blue, green, and ranch sitting in my museum. I can drop it off either Friday night or Saturday. Just let me know when it would be good for you. :)
I may be going out Friday evening (GMT+1) so Saturday may be best, but I'll keep you posted at the time.

Chopper

I may be going out Friday evening (GMT+1) so Saturday may be best, but I'll keep you posted at the time.
I'll have everything I need to drop off in the morning. Hopefully we can coordinate soon enough.

Linius, I have your Western Fence to hand.

I'm desperately trying to get a PWP out of Kidd. I've been treading water for about an hour, and he's not wanted to speak to me once. Grinding for a specific PWP is a pain in the arse.

I'll have everything I need to drop off in the morning. Hopefully we can coordinate soon enough.

Linius, I have your Western Fence to hand.

I'm desperately trying to get a PWP out of Kidd. I've been treading water for about an hour, and he's not wanted to speak to me once. Grinding for a specific PWP is a pain in the arse.

You might need to talk to someone else to get rid of the "Need to take a break" bit of dialogue then try walking past Kidd again.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Not home at the moment, but I have perfect oranges on premium if anyone wants to sell later (pears are native). Also got a Sci Fi wall and Sporty floor from Saharah if anyone wants either of those or wants to trade me some other Saharah ones I don't have. Not a big deal though as I won't be using either.

Koren

Koren, I'd love to get in on that! I'll see if I can grind myself to 200 and grab you one too.
That's REALLY nice, but I managed to grind the missing 70 with sharks (it's not so bad, actually).

But you're welcome anyway.

I'd love to come by to get the tropical floor. Just let me grind for medals first.
You're welcome too...

I'll leave the town open, like yesterday. I hope I'll hear the chime of incoming visitors (shouldn't be a problem). You can come anytime...

I'll probably be available for the next 2 hours and half (can be available a bit later if there's a problem, but I still have to sleep ;) )

Chopper

Not home at the moment, but I have perfect oranges on premium if anyone wants to sell later (pears are native). Also got a Sci Fi wall and Sporty floor from Saharah if anyone wants either of those or wants to trade me some other Saharah ones I don't have. Not a big deal though as I won't be using either.
Wanna trade a Sci-Fi Wall for a Meadow Vista or Sci-Fi Floor?

Chopper

Friday morning should ok since I won't be at work.
Cool.

Sorry for the massive picture, but can someone tell me what bronzes I'm missing?

9Z59Hnu.jpg

Niraj

Cool.

Sorry for the massive picture, but can someone tell me what bronzes I'm missing?

Weeds, KK, streetpass, visiting, dream suites

If you want the floor and wallpaper you can have them, but I don't need either of those

Chopper

Weeds, KK, streetpass, visiting, dream suites

If you want the floor and wallpaper you can have them, but I don't need either of those
Thanks for the info. And I don't need the Sporty Floor, but I would love the Sci-Fi Wall. Name your price.

Also, I've pulled every weed I've ever had. How am I supposed to ever get those badges?!

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
OK, closing gates again! Thanks Aveyn Knight and HannibalJones for dropping off stuff, I'll be on a few hours from how for a couple hours, between 7 and 8 until 10 or so (EST).

Hehe operation: trick people into thinking I'm going to host an event and make off with all their stuff is working perfectly!

Niraj

Thanks for the info. And I don't need the Sporty Floor, but I would love the Sci-Fi Wall. Name your price.

Also, I've pulled every weed I've ever had. How am I supposed to ever get those badges?!

You can just have it. As for the weeding badge, just have to have generous friends with dirty or time travel towns that need cleaning. It's not too bad :p

Boogiepop

So, Cube asked me for a replacement for his Robo-TV. In my random catalog-filling shopping spree, the item I happened to pick up that fit his requirements was... a treadmill. I don't know if I should feel bad, like I was calling him fat or something!

Thanks Koren! You rock!

Chopper: Koren and I couldn't find the patchwork stuff and rook. Did you drop them off in his town, or am I just completely confused?

Koren

Thanks Koren! You rock!

Chopper: Koren and I couldn't find the patchwork stuff and rook. Did you drop them off in his town, or am I just completely confused?
Oh, I think I understand...

Yesterday, I kept the balloon from Aveyn Knight for you. When Chopper said he wanted to come too, I think it was for the tropical vista, not for using my town as a relay...

I remember I hadn't understood your reply yesterday about me not minding keeping the item (Chopper's, I guess, now). I would gladly have kept the item for you, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom