• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eek. I've put in quite a bit of time into my current town but I still don't feel very happy about the layout as compared to a number of other towns. Restarting sounds like a hassle though. Any of you run into this predicament?

Chopper

Thanks Koren! You rock!

Chopper: Koren and I couldn't find the patchwork stuff and rook. Did you drop them off in his town, or am I just completely confused?
Now I'm confused. I've ordered alot of stuff over the last couple of days. Those bits might or might not have been included. I'll order them (again?).

Eek. I've put in quite a bit of time into my current town but I still don't feel very happy about the layout as compared to a number of other towns. Restarting sounds like a hassle though. Any of you run into this predicament?
Don't do it. There are enough resources to make your town look as awesome as you want it to look. Make it work (wo)man!

Khaz

My Dotty is gone :( I couldn't connect for about two weeks and when I finally do I find her home gone and another guy has already moved in. I didn't know animals could move away without your knowledge, I thought they would tell you.

I'm a bit sad.

Chopper

You can just have it. As for the weeding badge, just have to have generous friends with dirty or time travel towns that need cleaning. It's not too bad :p
You are far too kind. Should I come get it, or would you like to contribute to my train station redesign fund? :)

And TT towns is a genius idea. If anyone has a particularly gnarly looking town from the future, please do let me know!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
You are far too kind. Should I come get it, or would you like to contribute to my train station redesign fund? :)

And TT towns is a genius idea. If anyone has a particularly gnarly looking town from the future, please do let me know!

I'll drop it off after I drop off the classic wall at ab.aeterno's town, so just a couple minutes if that's fine.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Opening my gate until 10 EST for those who have me for item dumps. You can put items in Doc Memorial park, south of the retail, Or on the beach to the east of the Forbidden Woods.

Thanks!

I've got company so I won't be responsive!

BiggNife

Okay AC GAF I need your help

I want Bella out of my town, she's been here since I started and I want room for another villager

TWICE now I have had her get my attention and tell me she's going to go, to which I've responded with "bye!" both times. But instead of leaving, she says something along the lines of "...you know what? I'm going to stay and earn your respect!"

Is there ANY WAY I can stop this from happening a third time? Is this totally random? Is this a thing that happens with Peppy villagers? If I told her to stay would she have left anyway?

It's driving me nuts!

I'll need at least one more mail delivery, GF. I'm still waiting on some stuff and need to make room in my locker to deliver it all.

Is there ANY WAY I can stop this from happening a third time? Is this totally random? Is this a thing that happens with Peppy villagers? If I told her to stay would she have left anyway?

It's random. You can reset after she changes her mind: press the home button and exit the game without saving. When you go back, she'll ping you again. You'll lose any progress up to that point and you'll have to avoid her until she's actually gone so she doesn't do it again but it works.

It's driving me nuts!
Don't speak to Bella just cause she pings you. Talk to somebody you like 6 times in a row. When they tell you Bella is thinking of moving, yell for joy. Then avoid her completely until she's gone.

Only reason to listen to the moving out ping is if you want the villager to stay.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
I'll need at least one more mail delivery, GF. I'm still waiting on some stuff and need to make room in my locker to deliver it all.

I'll be on tomorrow too, hopefully I can camp spam as bunny.

It's random. You can reset after she changes her mind: press the home button and exit the game without saving. When you go back, she'll ping you again. You'll lose any progress up to that point and you'll have to avoid her until she's actually gone so she doesn't do it again but it works.

I get so pissed when they change their minds... Jerks.

You may need to look at smaller sections, not your town as a whole.

Do you have a dream code? You could ask for suggestions.

Niraj

My bro Sparro is going to be moving out tomorrow. He's a jock bird. If anybody who hasn't had any recent movers would like to give him a home, that'd be much appreciated, as I'd rather have him go somewhere he's wanted instead of into the aether. I'll miss the little birdbrain. Like whoa :(

tumblr_moob1nwtmj1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mp2bzvl08W1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mped5nmUGk1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mped5nmUGk1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mped5nmUGk1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mpedoasZRu1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpjyir8xYS1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mpjyir8xYS1sw5rnlo2_r1_400.jpg

tumblr_mqfi4aruVK1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mqfi9oNhRt1sw5rnlo9_400.jpg

tumblr_mqfie7Hvfx1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mqhb3aG8JL1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mqxr6tdjG91sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mr5d9fKJVs1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mr5dbjFP8M1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_msgn9kt2UW1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_msxb5ka0Km1sw5rnlo10_400.jpg

And still one of my favorite pictures:

tumblr_mq6t48TtIh1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Anustart

First house expansion was completed today, Tortimer showed up to tell me the boat will start arriving come tomorrow, started a public works for another bridge (much needed) and working on planting trees to get some fruit going.

Desperately need an axe that won't break, who knows when I'll get that as Nookling's only likes to sell a shovel and a net every single day since I started.

Each day is bringing me just a bit more to add to my routine and I'm loving it so far!

Acid08

Banned
Forgot to mention, Erik is moving out tomorrow, he's boxed up right now. He's a lazy deer villager.

HNI_0092_JPG_zps5fd8ccca.jpg

Erik1.png

Let me know if you want him!

Linius

Just picked my veggie basket. There's a photoframe at the plaza too. Do all regions get the same gift for Autumn Moon?

Oh and I caught a pike. Walked in on a big fish by chance, got lucky :D

It's a hard one. I got the setup I'd always dreamed of for my TTing town, but getting started again is making me realize that I only have the energy for a little built of town building a day at this point.

But I will say that setups matter a lot. Just walking around my TT town in its beta state is so cool because of all the bends in the river. This is the setup:

yJS8kNsl.jpg

Thought about putting my house on the little island in the middle, but that seemed selfish. Put a fountain out there and hope to have a cool spot for my villagers on the peninsula for their brief stay in Overhill.

Also got my 2nd female kangaroo, Mathilda. They're pretty damn cool!

GTA V could affect my playtime though. Checked to see that there were no flags for movers and set Bywater (my main town) aside for a bit. I'll miss Ankha and the rest, but I need a break . . .

Niraj

Just picked my veggie basket. There's a photoframe at the plaza too. Do all regions get the same gift for Autumn Moon?

Oh and I caught a pike. Walked in on a big fish by chance, got lucky :D

I think us North Americans get a wheat bundle.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Guess I'll have to find an opportunity tonight to visit someone else's town.

Also RPG Wizard, I still have your chocolate and yellow shirt.

one_kill

Is anyone close to stopping? I play the game for about an hour each day just to water my plants, buy whatever's in the store, and sell fossils. It's getting so boring. I wish there was a way you could 'freeze' your save so that you don't have to worry about flowers dying and villagers moving out.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Is anyone close to stopping? I play the game for about an hour each day just to water my plants, buy whatever's in the store, and sell fossils. It's getting so boring. I wish there was a way you could 'freeze' your save so that you don't have to worry about flowers dying and villagers moving out.
I admit I've been a bit slack these past few days. May have to do what Philia did and draw out my town map and plan it out. If I have a goal I'll play the game more. WHen I'm just doing a daily routine I sometimes even forget to do that (I put my game to sleep in one of the shop yesterday to go do something else and then forgot about it until late at night and all the other shops were now closed)

Linius

I feel the same guys. With GTA V out now and the online modus to come it will only get worse. Plus Pokémon is almost there too. Fitting in gaming and watching TV shows with my job and study is hard enough already.

It's a damn shame you can't do a full lockdown because I don't want to lose my villagers. I know I would return from time to time to just mess around or do special events and stuff but they just force you to keep playing or else everything you worked so hard for goes to ruining.

Chopper

GTA can suck my balls.

I'm not going anywhere.

Edit: Finally!

hchIvgF.jpg

But of course I can't build it because there's an "event". I've already picked up my basket Isabelle. Get back to work!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom