• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Going to close my gates for a bit. If anybody else from Europe wants to grab a wheat bundle later, let me know and I'll open up again.

Koomaster

Since we have a new page; thought I would post this again in case others haven't seen it...

No need to dress up but it's a NeoGaf special occasion! Welcome to the AC GAF Cataloging Event!!
Fill out the missing pieces in your furniture series and sets in order to create the dream house
you're looking for and up your HHA Score in the process.

tumblr_mtbkdsYVAH1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mtbkf648SD1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tumblr_mtbkgcE6Sy1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mtbkhisNXh1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mtbkioiyMK1swqxw3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_mtbkjpiljJ1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Where Do I Start: How Do I Participate?
If you aren't already friends with a Town Host; get it done before Sunday. Add their FC and PM yours to them. This is super important to do before the event happens. Otherwise a Town Host would have to kick everyone out of their town and close their gates just to add your FC. So don't procrastinate! It's up to the discretion of each Town Host whether they add you on Sunday. We may get everyone taken care of or have a slow period toward the end where we can add more people. But again, it's more hassle to do it that way so don't count on that happening. If you are interested in taking part in this event; exchange those friend codes! :)

How Do I Catalog?
1. Visit a Host Town
2. Go to the location in their town where they are having the event.
3. Pick up pieces of furniture, wallpaper and carpet.
4. Drop what you've picked up where you found it.
5. And just like that; congratulations; you've cataloged some furniture!
6. When you return to your own town, check your catalog at the Nooklings store. You'll see the furniture there ready to order!

Do I have to visit every town?
Nope! If you are only missing pieces from the polka-dot series or only want to catalog DLC, just visit the towns you need.
Refer to the above images to see which host town has which furniture series/sets. Visit one, or visit all four, the choice is yours!

It's Sunday and I don't see X-town on my train destination list. What gives?
Check this thread on Sunday for any changes/announcements. Something may happen where a Town Host has to leave early or is having internet troubles.
Best to stay informed and here is the best place. We will try to stay around and accommodate everyone who wants to catalog, but sometimes life happens.

Any Rules I should know?
1. No running; it's bad for the environment.
2. Follow paths where applicable.
3. Don't pick up, destroy, move or take flowers.
4. Don't chop down trees.
5. Don't take fruit unless you ask the host and they allow you.
6. When leaving, make sure your pockets are empty; don't take furniture with you.
7. Most importantly; be courteous and patient. A town may be full when you check; and you have to wait for a spot to open. There may be a lot of loading screens with trains coming and going. Don't let it get you frustrated! Also Town Hosts will try to save as best they can; but don't get upset if a Resetti happens and you have to recatalog a bunch of furniture again. It happens, not the end of the world. Remain calm. ^___^

Overall; I hope everyone has a great day on Sunday; hosts and catalogers alike. This is a great community and I'm glad we can share in this game together and help each other when we can. Big thanks to the other Town Hosts, as well as the furniture suppliers for helping put this together; volunteering your time & furniture! I'm excited all this has come together so fast! It is going to be a fun time!

Oxx

I've still managed to play the game every day, but it's getting later and later.

I didn't notice Elmo was leaving until I saw his house packed-up. I nearly missed Bubbles' birthday. My town is down to 8 people.

It's a settlement in decline.

Westraid

hFv.jpg

Still welcoming people to come pick up a veggie basket.
My friendcode is 2234-7257-0692 and my town name is Andromea.
The event runs for another three and a half hours, so you can drop by whenever for as long as the event is held.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
I've still managed to play the game every day, but it's getting later and later.

I didn't notice Elmo was leaving until I saw his house packed-up. I nearly missed Bubbles' birthday. My town is down to 8 people.

It's a settlement in decline.
Uh-oh, is quitting on the horizon?

Linius

So, which American on my friendlist wants to let me in to harass Isabelle?

Thanks to Mich I also got Beau to move to Westeros :D

Elija2

Claudia left me yesterday...

Oh, sorry then. I don't want to risk it.

hFv.jpg

The event runs for another three and a half hours, so you can drop by whenever for as long as the event is held.

Can I come to your town? My FC is 4656-6356-9113. Did you let any villagers go recently?

hFv.jpg

May I come over please?

Here's my friend code... FC: 0516-7436-2322

Westraid

hFv.jpg

Veggie Baskets can still be picked up at the plaza for one more hour. Then the event is over in my country.
My friendcode is 2234-7257-0692, and the town name is Andromea.

Still need a Chef's Outfit for a villager birthday is anyone has one to spare, thanks.
I take it you already have the chef's hat right? I don't have the shirt.

Hope I'm not late to the party : o

Are there any US players who could open up for an EU player? I can open my gates if you want as well.

(For reference I've had no villagers leave w/o a home recently.)

hFv.jpg

Veggie Baskets can still be picked up at the plaza for one more hour. Then the event is over in my country.
My friendcode is 2234-7257-0692, and the town name is Andromea.

I take it you already have the chef's hat right? I don't have the shirt.

Mind if I stop by with my last alt, Westraid?

1590-4796-0038

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom