• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogstep

Not sure how I missed all the offers but I too would like to visit an EU player and get that veggie basket if anyone is still open?

Wouldn't be a problem to open mine as well if someone wants the NA wheat bundle.

Westraid

Not sure how I missed all the offers but I too would like to visit an EU player and get that veggie basket if anyone is still open?

Wouldn't be a problem to open mine as well if someone wants the NA wheat bundle.

FC is 2234-7257-0692. I have some people over but they'll leave in a few, then I'll add you and reopen gates. :)

EDIT: Added you, opening town gates.

Frogstep

FC is 2234-7257-0692. I have some people over but they'll leave in a few, then I'll add you and reopen gates. :)

EDIT: Added you, opening town gates.

Thanks! I'll pop in when you're open. :)

I can drop off a wheat bundle if you have not gotten one from someone already.

Strider

So I'm new to Gaf and new to Animal Crossing. I've never played an animal crossing before but I am really enjoying this game. I picked it up when I got my 3DS a few days ago. It's extremely addictive.

I went over the OP and figured out some stuff I wouldn't have otherwise. I didn't even think about trying to stack my fruit and I definitely wouldn't have figured out the money rock. I just collected a couple thousand bells :)

Subscribing to this thread.

Hey Wizard, something came up and I need to leave for a little bit. Is it okay if I just pick up a few hats and then you and whoever else can stop by and get them later outside my station?

Alright, so I've got a bunch of unorderables to trade if anyone is interested. (Artwork, Saharah items and golden furniture.)

These are the items I have for trade...

flowery painting
graceful painting
common painting
nice painting
moving painting x2
(All legit, or course.)

ancient wall

golden wall x2

---

And these are the items I need...

legit basic painting
legit calm painting
legit jolly painting
legit warm painting

legit ancient statue
legit beautiful statue
legit great statue
legit mystic statue

golden bed
golden bench
golden closet
golden dresser
golden screen
golden wall torch

ancient tile
autumn floor
basement floor
boxing-ring mat
chessboard rug
classroom floor
concrete floor
daisy meadow
lunar surface
mossy carpet
saharah's desert
sidewalk
sporty floor
tatami
western desert

basement wall
chain-link fence
classroom wall
desert vista
garden wall
lunar horizon
music-room wall
office wall
sci-fi wall
shoji screen
skyscraper wall
sporty wall
summit wall
tree-lined wall
western vista

So if anyone wants to do any artwork for artwork, Saharah for Saharah, golden for golden trades, just let me know. :)

If none of the items I have for trade are of interest, I'm also willing to buy them from you if they are for sale. I also have a ton of Redd's fortune cookie items if you prefer.

Thanks.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Oh yeah, I forgot, I have a scary painting as well if anybody wants one.

And Hours, let me know when you're available and I can give you that chef's outfit.

Niraj

Chopper, I'm ready now. My town or yours?

Thanks. I'll be right over after I trade with Chopper. (I have a present for you...!)

That's fine, or I can come there if you want. Just let me know.

No takers on Sparro? He's a jock bird, nice guy. Anyone (with no recent movers)? :(

That's fine, or I can come there if you want. Just let me know.
I guess Chopper stepped away for a bit, so I'm ready now.

But Kidd did move away on the 8th of this month, and no one took him. Is that too recent? (I'm still a bit hazy on how cursed villagers work.)

Niraj

I guess Chopper stepped away for a bit, so I'm ready now.

But Kidd did move away on the 8th of this month, and no one took him. Is that too recent? (I'm still a bit hazy on how cursed villagers work.)

That's fine. I guess I'll just open. I'm full at the moment. I just don't want somebody to take Sparro and dump somebody else on me is all :p so don't worry about that.

Updated trade list.

These are the items I have for trade...

flowery painting
graceful painting
common painting
nice painting
moving painting x2
(All legit, or course.)

ancient wall

golden wall x2

---

And these are the items I need...

legit basic painting
legit calm painting
legit jolly painting
legit warm painting

legit ancient statue
legit beautiful statue
legit great statue
legit mystic statue

golden bed
golden bench
golden closet
golden dresser
golden screen
golden wall torch

ancient tile
autumn floor
basement floor
boxing-ring mat
chessboard rug
classroom floor
concrete floor
daisy meadow
lunar surface
mossy carpet
saharah's desert
sidewalk
sporty floor
tatami
western desert

basement wall
chain-link fence
classroom wall
desert vista
garden wall
lunar horizon
music-room wall
office wall
sci-fi wall
shoji screen
skyscraper wall
sporty wall
summit wall
tree-lined wall
western vista

So if anyone wants to do any artwork for artwork, Saharah for Saharah, golden for golden trades, just let me know. :)

If none of the items I have for trade are of interest, I'm also willing to buy them from you if they are for sale. I also have a ton of Redd's fortune cookie items if you prefer.

Thanks.

Also, if any one with the Japanese or South Korean version of Animal Crossing has an extra Dango and/or Songpyeon for trade, I've got extra Wheat Bundles and Veggie Baskets. :)

Niraj

Tammi just gave me her pic for bringing Ankha over to her house. Ankha was literally right outside her house too -_-

Linius

What paintings do you have left?

One of them is the wild painting I believe. Not at the laptop right now so I can't check my sheet. Need to go to bed. I'll post it tomorrow. Also have four spare paintings for possible trades. Redd came with two legit pieces the other day so I used my alt to snatch both.

Btw, Gracie progress is still one visit.

Niraj

One of them is the wild painting I believe. Not at the laptop right now so I can't check my sheet. Need to go to bed. I'll post it tomorrow. Also have four spare paintings for possible trades. Redd came with two legit pieces the other day so I used my alt to snatch both.

Btw, Gracie progress is still one visit.

Gotcha, just curious.

Let's face it man. We're never getting the Emporium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom