• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frogstep

I gotta admit, these veggie baskets are pretty legit. Having vegetables to grow and eat like the fruit stuff would have been kinda cool.

I gotta admit, these veggie baskets are pretty legit. Having vegetables and to grow and eat like the fruit stuff would have been kinda cool.
Veggies should definitely be next.

I think there should be a vegetable themed furniture set too. Fat little tomato chairs and eggplant beds~

Edit: Trades on hold for a bit. :)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I guess last offer for Sparro before I go to Gamefaqs. Poor guy :(

Also, still have a scary painting if anybody wants it. I don't need anything for it, but if you have an extra gallant or robust statue, I wouldn't turn that down :)

Hours, how goes the Songpyeon hunt? I saw your topic on GameFAQs.
Still nothing. I'm eating supper now though, so I haven't really been monitoring it closely.

A really nice person on GameFAQs traded me four Japanese regional items for the wheat bundle and the veggie basket though, so that was awesome. :)

If you wanted to catalog the dango, I could let you do that. I only have the one though.
If you're talking to me, thank you, but I actually got my own. (It was one of the four items I mentioned above.)

It's just the songpyeon I need now. (From this event, anyway.)

Well, no veggie basket I guess. If someone ever gets a spare, or sees one for a reasonable trade, please let me know.

In the meantime, I've updated my town a bit, quote for Dream Code.

Unfortunately, I have so much shit in the way that building a straight east-west path seems impossible. Too far north and it hits a pond. South of that, Canberra's house and a rock, on either side, block parts of the path. South of that, another villager's house would be in the way. Gotta thread the needle, but Canberra has to go. Abused him with a net, then immediately felt like the biggest dick on the planet. :( Gotta get him to leave some other way.

This. Not very gentlemanly, ab.

And hitting them with a net doesn't do anything. It actually might deter them from moving sooner. Ignore her and she'll eventually want to go.
In my defense, I thought Canberra was simply trying to be as fabulous as me.

7dRoa0C.png

Welp i'm back finally. I've got some extra Kappa hats if anyone is interested, but saving one for RPGWizard. Also I need signatures for a petition. Anyone open by chance?

EDIT: Oh and one more question lol. Is it too late to get a veggie basket from someone's town?

Welp i'm back finally. I've got some extra Kappa hats if anyone is interested, but saving one for RPGWizard. Also I need signatures for a petition. Anyone open by chance?

EDIT: Oh and one more question lol. Is it too late to get a veggie basket from someone's town?

I can open up my town, but alas, I have no veggie basket for you.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Hah, so I've been streetpassing this one guy every so often and I always thought he was a bastard because he filled his main room so I could not access his other 3 rooms, but he just made a busy room where you have to hop onto multiple chairs to get access to them.

Niraj

I keep getting the wrong villagers to volunteer to move out. Stupid Baabara... just leave already lol.

Rhonda remains ever stubborn. Ideally her or Annalisa will bounce next. Wouldn't miss either of them. Sparro was a nice little dude though :/

I like Sparro but he already left my village once and he hangs out in town now. :/

At least I'll have that to look forward to at some point I guess :p

Rhonda remains ever stubborn. Ideally her or Annalisa will bounce next. Wouldn't miss either of them. Sparro was a nice little dude though :/

At least I'll have that to look forward to at some point I guess :p

Sparro was replaced by Bam in my town. *chuckles* So it was almost like he never left.

Niraj

Sparro was replaced by Bam in my town. *chuckles* So it was almost like he never left.

lol kind of true :p

One random thing about him I'll miss are the bird footprints he'd leave in the dirt. I always liked that detail. Sigh. I think I'm too sensitive for this aspect of the game lol

lol kind of true :p

One random thing about him I'll miss are the bird footprints he'd leave in the dirt. I always liked that detail. Sigh. I think I'm too sensitive for this aspect of the game lol
Ah yeah I like the bird foot prints, too. I have Flora, Phoebe, and Jacques. Whenever they do their happy dance, it's pretty adorable.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Bah! I have had horrible luck with my camp! Over and over and over and over and no campers. So frustrating. I regret all those times I skipped over Bunnie when she infested my campsite. I should taken her. On the bright side, I'm pretty sure everybody dropped off the event items I'm hosting.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I still need my items for the event. Eudaemonic and Chopper, if I open my town now will either of you be able to pop over or will I need to be on later.

Might have to arrange a time tomorrow since I'm seeing a friend in a few hours.

Koomaster

I still need my items for the event. Eudaemonic and Chopper, if I open my town now will either of you be able to pop over or will I need to be on later.

Might have to arrange a time tomorrow since I'm seeing a friend in a few hours.
I still need items from Koren myself. I'll be around most of the day, so if you read this Koren, shoot me a PM when would be a good time to open my gates for you. :)

Chopper

I have Patchwork and Chess bits for RPG Master to come pick up and a load of stuff for BGBW. I will be free in about an hour, for about 2 hours.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
OK, I'll open up in about an hour. If it's easier for you, you can just dump it all on the plaza as that's close to the station and I'll organise putting it in the cataloging area I've set up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom