• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Thanks! If any of you guys can open up now that would be great.

Sure, just let me know when you're available.

I need to fix my list... All I have left are the moody, scary, nice, and common. I guess I gave the basic away in the past. Sorry.

Koomaster

Bug Off competition in my town was fierce. Even 3rd place got over 80 points. I have extra gold trophies so I will probably send them to the 2nd and 3rd place villagers in my town for such an amazing job.

Galactic Fork

Well... Note to self... Don't talk to them while they're pretending to catch bugs... They get PISSED! Pippy is still stalking around with smoke coming out of her head.

Elija2

Well... Note to self... Don't talk to them while they're pretending to catch bugs... They get PISSED! Pippy is still stalking around with smoke coming out of her head.

They're secretly thankful for you interrupting them because it means they have an excuse for not being able to catch bugs.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Ugh, I got first again lol :/ The last couple times the top score has been above 80 so I thought 77 would be good enough for something else.

Can you open you town real quick for me, Eli? *pokes at Re-Tail* (I have a tab of nips)

(Thank you sooo much... I was really gonna bite it this week due to work. :/ )

Galactic Fork

Ugh, I got first again lol :/ The last couple times the top score has been above 80 so I thought 77 would be good enough for something else.

What place do you want? I accidentally got 130 points, so I doubt anybody will top me. So if you wanna come over and get a lower place, feel free.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
What place do you want? I accidentally got 130 points, so I doubt anybody will top me. So if you wanna come over and get a lower place, feel free.

Oh, just second or third since I don't have those trophies. I appreciate the offer, but it doesn't work like that :)

Boogiepop

Hooray~! My journey to the international island earlier in the day taught me that doing so apparently makes Kap'n stop telling you about Club Tortimer every damn time. Kind of wish I found that out sooner, heh.

Elija2

Can you open you town real quick for me, Eli? *pokes at Re-Tail* (I have a tab of nips)

(Thank you sooo much... I was really gonna bite it this week due to work. :/ )

You're very welcome. And don't forget about what you owe me:

4tWWbEL.jpg

Anyway, I visited a German girl's town earlier today and decided to take picture's of the names of the buildings on Main Street. They're kinda hard to read due to it being nighttime though. I just thought it was interesting because most of the names are really long.

AWofi7e.jpg
VnAvn4R.jpg
FihNHUg.jpg

Velcro Fly

Having a ridiculous time leaving my town today.

Never had connection problems before. Is it possible the other person has a really bad connection? Or is it definitely me?

edit: it was the other person since they came to my town no problem

Galactic Fork

Any remaining people who don't have me on their friend list PM me, I'll add you before the event tomorrow!

Boogiepop

Woot! Got a Spiny Lobster with surprisingly little difficulty today. Today has been a good day for me. Finished up my September catches completely, won first place in the Bug Off, and finally finished paying off my debt to Nook fully! Hooray!

Woot! Got a Spiny Lobster with surprisingly little difficulty today. Today has been a good day for me. Finished up my September catches completely, won first place in the Bug Off, and finally finished paying off my debt to Nook fully! Hooray!
Congrats! As a fellow freshly minted debt free mayor, I understand your joy. :) Now you just have to matter the theme challenges.

Philia

Keeping up with caring for my villagers had saved his Rosie and my Gala from the void. -.-' I really wish there's a lockdown on movers.

Velcro Fly

I think all I need is a Spiny Lobster and I'll have all the deep sea stuff I can get for right now. Already got the silver badge for completion and the bronze badge for just getting them. Having quite a bit of fun filling out my encyclopedia lately.

I've played this game for probably 4 hours today. Going to listen to KK in a few minutes and then hunt for a Spiny Lobster

i know this isn't the proper thread for this, but does anyone have turnip prices close to 100 bells? I just want to recoup what i spent on turnips this week. I never saw anything at my town over 70 :p

You're very welcome. And don't forget about what you owe me:
4tWWbEL.jpg

Ugh. Hate that it looks like I called you an ass - but I do owe you. My prices had been 40ish since Wednesday. Kinda makes me hesitant to buy tomorrow but sometimes you have no idea when non-New Leaf life hits.

Elija2

Ugh. Hate that it looks like I called you an ass - but I do owe you. My prices had been 40ish since Wednesday. Kinda makes me hesitant to buy tomorrow but sometimes you have no idea when non-New Leaf life hits.

The joke I was going for is that you owe me ass, but that joke doesn't really make any sense so forget I said anything.

Sure! Or I could just catalog them. I'd be fine either way. Thanks for that :)
No problem. You can have them if you want them.

I won't get them until tomorrow (being sent in the mail), so I'll post here tomorrow evening and then if you're free, I'll drop them off.

Do villagers ever catch bugs on screen? I see stalking, but no catching.

Actually, funny story about that. I saw Katt preying after some bug (I think it was a long locust) and she snaps down on it, to my surprise. It was a direct net-to-bug impact. No catch. So I, being the dick I am, just gingerly bring my net down after she does and catch it.

So I guess they have the behavior to try and catch, but not the ability. Graham, more hilariously, was spending most of his day stalking a pond skater by walking against the river angrily.

Elija2

Actually, funny story about that. I saw Katt preying after some bug (I think it was a long locust) and she snaps down on it, to my surprise. It was a direct net-to-bug impact. No catch. So I, being the dick I am, just gingerly bring my net down after she does and catch it.

So I guess they have the behavior to try and catch, but not the ability. Graham, more hilariously, was spending most of his day stalking a pond skater by walking against the river angrily.

Yeah, I've seen villagers swing for bugs before but they can never manage to catch them. It would have been cool if they did the bug-catch pose.

Screw the gar and screw the scorpion.

That is all.

I'll drink to the scorpion part, and switch Gar to King Salmon. Dear god so annoying. I already missed the tarantula, so I'm not going to get that gold net for another 10 months at least.

Also, what on earth did they do to poor Resetti? They've cut his nads off! He just politely asked me to keep my batteries charged.

Khaz

People who said you can only have nine citizens in your town until you build a camp-site to get a tenth: you were wrong. My tenth citizen is building its house right now in the middle of my hybrids and I don't have a camp-site. I'm playing since day one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom