• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way, can anyone help me out? I have not been able to find an axe since I got the game. Just tell me what I can do. I'm almost to the point of desperation. Help.

Edit: By the way, I meant can someone sell me one or something?

Thanks Koo!

I now have everything from all the common sets, I believe.

By the way, can anyone help me out? I have not been able to find an axe since I got the game. Just tell me what I can do. I'm almost to the point of desperation. Help.

Edit: By the way, I meant can someone sell me one or something?
I can give you a normal axe for free.

BTW, does anybody have a spare snail clock? I can trade you a caterpiller sofa, stag-beetle chair, the wall and carpet or something else.

Anustart

Thanks Koo!

BTW, does anybody have a spare snail clock? I can trade you a caterpiller sofa, stag-beetle chair, the wall and carpet or something else.

I got a snail clock you can have. Pm me if you want me to drop by with it!

Also, any cataloging hosts wanna add me if things slow down? My code's in my profile, I added everyone already.

Agh, apparently Koo deleted me at some point and I didn't think to PM him ANYWAY. I'm smart. Oh well, I can worry about it when things slow down.

Galactic Fork: Found the Fruit Set, but it has no Pineapple bed! I shall rectify this. *ordered* (Should be available in an hour)

Koomaster

Agh, apparently Koo deleted me at some point and I didn't think to PM him ANYWAY. I'm smart. Oh well, I can worry about it when things slow down.

Galactic Fork: Found the Fruit Set, but it has no Pineapple bed!
I've never deleted anyone as I'm still under the 100 limit. Are you sure we were friends? I'll add you in a bit.

Resetti. Re-opening gates.

Whomever was there in the Kap'n hat (I forgot your name, sorry!), you should only have to catalog whatever you were dong since the other guy showed up. I saved before the 2nd person arrived, while you were doing Classic.

Koomaster

I guess we weren't! Huh. Sorry for making a false claim there. Thank you very much!
No worries; I added you now. :)

Chopper if you're reading this; not sure what's going on but 2 Resetti's in a row with only you in my town. Your internet okay because I've been having 2-3 people at a time over all morning and you were my first reset. I know you've visited in the past and things have gone smooth. So not sure where the problem is. I guess try again later? Sorry for the troubles!

Edit: Glad we got you sorted Chopper. Your internet at work is really bad; your dude was teleporting all over my town, haha. :p

Resetti. Re-opening gates.

Whomever was there in the Kap'n hat (I forgot your name, sorry!), you should only have to catalog whatever you were dong since the other guy showed up. I saved before the 2nd person arrived, while you were doing Classic.
That was me :) No problem. When i got kicked back to my town i immediately went to TIY to order furniture lol. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh! When you saved I thought someone had tried to come to your town and got rejected. It all makes sense now.

EDIT2: Prince just volunteered to move. Hooray! I acquired him by some random street pass person. Now I can work on getting another desired villager.

By some freak accident, I unwittingly managed to perform my first item dupe.

Was trading with KMD and somebody tried to visit right before I was going to end session, but the visit failed and triggered the error screen.

Afterwards, both KMD and I ended up with a snail clock, but my sand castle got lost to the void.

3 spots open for Avalon!

That was me :) No problem. When i got kicked back to my town i immediately went to TIY to order furniture lol. Thanks!

EDIT: Oh! When you saved I thought someone had tried to come to your town and got rejected. It all makes sense now.
Haha, yep! Trying to make sure no one loses too much progress if that happens. :)

Anustart

By some freak accident, I unwittingly managed to perform my first item dupe.

Was trading with KMD and somebody tried to visit right before I was going to end session, but the visit failed and triggered the error screen.

Afterwards, both KMD and I ended up with a snail clock, but my sand castle got lost to the void.

We'll never know which is the real snail clock!

Koomaster

Thanks for the tip Sam!

Just so everyone knows though; bells aren't required to take part in the event.
Appreciated but everyone is welcome to come and catalog for free! :)

Thanks Koo!

Thank you. I shall pm you with my friend code in a sec.

rbanke

haven't played much in the past couple weeks except buying & selling turnips. Started the game up today and found out Caesar moved out. He was the only villager I liked. :(

EDIT: i think this makes me realize, i'm pretty much done with the game. Haven't done close to everything there is to do, but I find the only thing that keeps my attention is trying to make money on turnips, which is pretty pointless. At least I know now what an AC game is.

Big thanks to BGBW, ab.aeterno and GalacticFork for letting me catalog in their towns!
Koomaster; I've pm'd you me details for you to add me for cataloging if you get a chance.
Cheers!

Celegus

Thanks again Koo for letting me pop in! You had pretty much every set I've been trying to collect, so maybe now I can make my house not look like butt. And then work on the rest of the town... haha. I wish my villagers would ever suggest new public works, I get so jealous seeing everyone else's neat stuff.

I did finally get Gracie to show up for the 4th time yesterday, so Mega Nookington's is coming tomorrow!

Koomaster

Big thanks to BGBW, ab.aeterno and GalacticFork for letting me catalog in their towns!
Koomaster; I've pm'd you me details for you to add me for cataloging if you get a chance.
Cheers!
Yeah the people who have PMed me recently. I got your PMs. My town has people coming and going at the moment. But I will add people when my town empties out again. When I add you, I'll reply to your PMs. :)

Koren

I wish my villagers would ever suggest new public works
It's pretty easy...

Fill your pockets with money and tools (or flowers, unknown fossils... you must have no room left and no furnitures they could request), wait 5 minutes talking to noone, then do a round trip of your city passing in front of all animals. One of them will '!'. Usually, you get a PWP suggestion in less than 5 tries.

You can do this while taking care of your town: flowers, path, looking for holes, etc.

Just beware, after 1 hour of play, you have to talk to anyone to get the "you look tired" message or nobody will approach you anymore.

If you want a PWP from a specific kind of villager, spend the 5 minutes where noone can see you (swimming is a possibility), the first animal that see you should '!', which will help you to choose which one will make the suggestion (if animals see you in the 5 minutes, it's an animal chosen randomly among those wandering outside that'll '!' you)

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Open again! Was adding somebody and checking visitors. Only need 23 more people to reach 100!

Oh no! Mozart brought Katie!

Galactic Fork

I'm surprised Bunnyville doesn't have visitors every two seconds :(

All the bunnies are surprisingly racist... I have to wear a bunny hood or bad things happen. Plus I don't open the gates much... But I will now. Got all 10 bunnies. Hazaa

I have the snail clock! I'll put it in my park.

braves01

Banned
I know I didn't follow the rules by pm'ing before today, but ab.aeterno and Koomaster I just added you as friends so you if you've got space I can at least get in on future cataloging events.

Thank you, ab.aeterno!

And that's all 4. Thank you ACGAF for the awesome catalog-fest! I left each of you a bag o' bells to show appreciation!

I know I didn't follow the rules by pm'ing before today, but ab.aeterno and Koomaster I just added you as friends so you if you've got space I can at least get in on future cataloging events.
Sure. I'll add you once my town's empty again. I'll be taking a short break anyways to quickly grab turnips.

Koomaster

Yeah no problem. Next time I have a break and my town empties, I will add. I'm full up at the moment.

I have your neogaf profile open in a separate tab so I won't forget. I'll PM you when I add your FC.

Coming to the party! I'll be showing up as Swift, the mayor from my TTing town, as I'm totally lacking furniture for my house.

Thanks for doing this everyone!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I've been doing a bit of studying while this has been going on which is why I've been so quiet. Luckily I haven't had any errors so far *touch wood*, but I am keeping an eye on my system.

Also been working a bit of a town plan. Counting ties is a pain.

townplan.png

(It's been shrunk. The thing I'm working on isn't that small)

Koomaster

tumblr_mtje3vNVI51swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Koo Surveillance Center: We are watching. :p

Don't be scared if you see me watching from up on the cliffs, just judging when is a good time to save people's progress.

Also as a reminder, as soon as you come into my town, the green leaf path in front of the train station takes you to the west beach where the catalog event is taking place. So just follow that and you'll find the furniture. Had a handful of people get lost, haha. :)

bellthecat

Neo Member
Thanks to all of the hosts for putting on the event!

(And man, that Gaston was watching me like a hawk. I put everything back, I swear!)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Jeepers RPG wizard... My village hates you! Opening gates again!

See? Totally not my fault. I decided I'd just visit your bunnies later since clearly there were issues :p

Thank you, and thanks BGBW as well for letting me catalog a few pieces I was missing.

Galactic Fork

If you sit on a stump with a bug still on it, there shoulda been a squishy noise!

Thanks to all of the hosts for putting on the event!

(And man, that Gaston was watching me like a hawk. I put everything back, I swear!)
Ah Gaston... So wonderful. Best cranky ever. I made his greeting, "Get off my lawn!"

Galactic Fork

Ok, gates open! braves01, you've been added.

Doing better, thanks. :) I can move it, I just have to be careful. I'm not sure what causes the issue, except a hunch it's the hinge misbehaving as it wiggles.

Have you double snapped it so it's sturdier?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom