• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anustart

So I had just finished cataloguing the stuff in Tessa's town when it hit....I had to take a dump!!

I ran as fast as I could to the house to use the toilet and all was going well until Bennie decided he wanted to be a perv and come watch me use the restroom!!

1374892_579915318736018_1223166351_n.jpg

Oxx

Pierce and Nibbles are my latest villages.

I'm going to have to keep them around because they make me think of pierced nipples.

Koomaster

Less than 90 minutes to go before the end of the cataloging event! Can't believe how quick today has flown by. :O

Everyone who visited me today so far has been awesome; thanks all for being so kind. :)

Nice to see the event going well. :)

Mammoth skull? Nah, no mammoth skull. My do-it-yourself resolve is weakening... But I just started my very first dino model: T-Rex. Hopefully I'll be able to add a raptor and a diplo at some point.

And Fauna gave me her third pic in a week. Maybe she likes me?

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...

Mammoth skull? Nah, no mammoth skull. My do-it-yourself resolve is weakening... But I just started my very first dino model: T-Rex. Hopefully I'll be able to add a raptor and a diplo at some point.

OK, how do you do dino models?

tumblr_mtje3vNVI51swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Koo Surveillance Center: We are watching. :p

Don't be scared if you see me watching from up on the cliffs, just judging when is a good time to save people's progress.

Also as a reminder, as soon as you come into my town, the green leaf path in front of the train station takes you to the west beach where the catalog event is taking place. So just follow that and you'll find the furniture. Had a handful of people get lost, haha. :)

Haha that was me cataloguing down on the beach!
Big thanks to everyone who helped set the event up- I'm proud to have helped in my own small way (I provided the sleek series)!

suzu

Oops, I'm kinda late to this whole cataloging event. I've sent PMs just now, so hopefully I can still get in at some point when everyone isn't busy. :)

Galactic Fork

Edit: Oh shi-! Finally reached full Member status! :D

Take all of the fossil pieces plus bells to ReTail. It's a "refurb" item you create.

I'm not sure what that means.

When you open your 3ds it stops opening and snaps into place, you can open it further and it'll snap into place a second time.

braves01

Banned
Big thanks to Koomaster, BGBW, ab.aeterno, and Galactic Fork for the cataloging event! My house will certainly look much better thanks to you.

When you open your 3ds it stops opening and snaps into place, you can open it further and it'll snap into place a second time.
Ah! That's normally how I have it open, in the second-snap position. That's how it was when it had the issue, in fact. How much should the top screen wiggle when you flick the 3DS back and forth at that angle? Mine wiggles quite a bit. Maybe it's loose?

Oops, I'm kinda late to this whole cataloging event. I've sent PMs just now, so hopefully I can still get in at some point when everyone isn't busy. :)
Added!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

I have a diplo model I've been saving for you :p

Galactic Fork

Also added Veras, you haven't added me though. :) Gate open again!

HB1lbxT.jpg

Stuff is in the red rectangles!
Remember there are the fruit stuff down by the dock.

Just got a 3ds with this. I have been accosted by a dead-eyed cat-monster on a train, hailed as the savior of a tiny band of beasts in a remote wilderness, and bullied into indentured servitude by a soulless asshole.

I missed animal crossing.

But no seriously Rover looked horrifying. That wasn't a joke, his eyes genuinely creep me out.

Galactic Fork

Just got a 3ds with this. I have been accosted by a dead-eyed cat-monster on a train, hailed as the savior of a tiny band of beasts in a remote wilderness, and bullied into indentured servitude by a soulless asshole.

I missed animal crossing.

But no seriously Rover looked horrifying. That wasn't a joke, his eyes genuinely creep me out.

They made Nook less demanding, you have to ask him for more debt. And really, it's Isabelle that runs the show.

Elija2

Oh god bless America.

If I move my 3ds the screens go black and sound stops.

Wat

Is your 3DS placed on a laptop or tablet? The 3DS uses a magnet to detect when it's closed and to go into sleep mode, so if I place my 3DS on a certain part of my laptop it will detect my laptop's magnet and go into sleep mode even with the 3DS still open. It spooked me out the first time it happened too.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
They made Nook less demanding, you have to ask him for more debt. And really, it's Isabelle that runs the show.
Nook pretty much just makes sure your house has enough room for the fence. Isabelle on the other hand will deny planning permission is so much as a bug is too close to the desired spot.

Is your 3DS placed on a laptop or tablet? The 3DS uses a magnet to detect when it's closed and to go into sleep mode, so if I place my 3DS on a certain part of my laptop it will detect my laptop's magnet and go into sleep mode even with the 3DS still open. It spooked me out the first time it happened too.
I wonder if that could be it. I had it resting on my tablet at the time, the case of which has magnets for wake/sleep. I guess I'm lucky it didn't send the 3Ds into full sleep mode, since that would've royally played havoc with the cataloging event, there were 2-3 people visiting at the time.

Galactic Fork

Noooo. The bunnies...!!

You gotta see Francine and Chrissy together! They're wearing the same sailor shirt I made. Sooo cute. You need to close one eye so you don't go completely blind.

How could you do this to everyone? I'm disappointed.
Go build a sand castle!

How many visitors are you away from 100?
I dunno, earlier i was at 77, so i gotta be in the 90s now!

Elija2

I wonder if that could be it. I had it resting on my tablet at the time, the case of which has magnets for wake/sleep. I guess I'm lucky it didn't send the 3Ds into full sleep mode, since that would've royally played havoc with the cataloging event, there were 2-3 people visiting at the time.

It's alright to close your 3DS when playing online. The screen will turn off but you won't be disconnected. If you have headphones you can even still hear the sound from the game

Okay AC-Gaf, help me out. I've been playing Animal Crossing for about 40 hours, but I feel like my town hasn't really gotten anywhere. I have a bunch of Public Works projects, I've been to the island a couple of times, a few of my stores have upgraded, but I still feel like I'm not as far as I could be.

Maybe it's because I don't have tiles that look like roads, but I just feel like I have so much to do before my town is awesome and I don't know what I need to do to get there.

Help?

suzu

Which town is yours ab.aeterno? :O

You gotta see Francine and Chrissy together! They're wearing the same sailor shirt I made. Sooo cute. You need to close one eye so you don't go completely blind.

I didn't find them, but I got a look at the forest around Gaston's house. It is very fitting! haha.

I wish I would've seen this all sooner (I've been without internet at home lately after just moving), because it's my friend's birthday, and he really wants the Rococo series.

If there's still time and if it's not too much of a hassle, I'd love to get in on the action, Koo. My friend code is 4441-8446-0333. If it's too late, I understand.

And as a preliminary apology for being a pain in the ass to my fellow GAFfers, I've uploaded some of my custom designs for anyone to use:

Koomaster

I wish I would've seen this all sooner (I've been without internet at home lately after just moving), because it's my friend's birthday, and he really wants the Rococo series.

If there's still time and if it's not too much of a hassle, I'd love to get in on the action, Koo. My friend code is 4441-8446-0333. If it's too late, I understand.
You will be the last person I add today. But give me a few minutes as there are others in my town at the moment. I will post again when I add you. :)

Galactic Fork

And as a preliminary apology for being a pain in the ass to my fellow GAFfers, I've uploaded some of my custom designs for anyone to use:

Added and open! I also already have you added little miss gogo

Added as well. Gates are open (Avalon.)

I'll be AFK, so I won't be saving for a while, just as a heads up for you (or anyone else) who pops in.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
So after this batch shall we close our gates and visit each other? We've all added each other right?

I suppose for ease we do it in the order that Koo posted our names in in the [post=83107865]event announcement post[/post], so ab.aeterno, me, Galactic Fork and finally Koomaster.

Koomaster

Added you now! :)

Galactic Fork

So after this batch shall we close our gates and visit each other? We've all added each other right?

I suppose for ease we do it in the order that Koo posted our names in in the [post=83107865]event announcement post[/post], so ab.aeterno, me, Galactic Fork and finally Koomaster.

Hmm I'll have to add you guys I think!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom