• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anustart

Bah, thought today was my 10th day of playing and some shops would upgrade, but it seems it's my 9th day after checking my activity log :( Too bad they didn't start to renovate on the 9th and open on the 10th, now I gotta wait two more days :/

Grym

:( I thought my house looks nice.

lol...it probably does!

I don't really pay attention to feng shui...others can correct me on all of this. I think it is all about certain colors on specific sides of a room. Green towards the south/bottom. Red and Yellow to the East and West respectively (or vice versa). Honestly can't remember because I don't do it

Sharks on premium today. Will have to see if I can farm any before they close.

Anyone want a Perfect Painting. It's the only legit art at my Redd's but I already have it.
I'll take it, if you don't mind. My art section in my museum is lacking. I won't be able to grab it until about 7 PM EST/ 12 AM UTC.

Koomaster

lol...it probably does!

I don't really pay attention to feng shui...others can correct me on all of this. I think it is all about certain colors on specific sides of a room. Green towards the south/bottom. Red and Yellow to the East and West respectively (or vice versa). Honestly can't remember because I don't do it
Aww yeah boi! It's that old school feng shui in ya house!
Peep this rhyme; one of my villager homies taught it to me...

Yellow in the west; makes your money luck the best.
Bling it out; dollar bills ya'll!
Put green stuff in the south; to punch bad luck in the mouth
Mama said knock 'em out, dawg!
Red in the east, makes your item luck a beast!
Shawty likes ya crib; she wrote it on her blog!

*drops mic*
*walks away*

Oxx

tumblr_mtlcwzoq3b1rf96tno1_400.jpg

Got my girl hair on.

Elija2

*drops mic*
*walks away*

I like the new lines that you added.

Grym

*drops mic*
*walks away*

LOL
Holy shit!

AP4PzDr.gif

Ugh, still need to finish grabbing all the furniture and setting it up. I agonized over my Modern room, but it doesn't quite come together like I hoped. On the plus side, apparently the basement doesn't count against you for theme chaos, so I can just move my Rococo set there. :)

There's a lot more stuff in my town than yours. :| Or it's Blathers: war of attrition and all.
And I might need to put my glasses on.
FTFY. :p

Three mini fossils gets you a bunch of HHA points if you are still doing that.
All in one room, or scattered throughout the house?

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Lost my fourth fossil again and I'm starting to think a villager is stealing it. Even Katrina couldn't help. :(

When I was groundhog daying to move villagers out, I refused to ever touch my fossils, or my shops or anything during the time loops. I noticed while I was running around that the buried spots were always in the same place. To test I dug one up and relocated it, and sure enough, it was still there when I went 2 days into the future. And again 2 days back. SOOOOO basically your missing 4th is always in the same place, because it's the same one you've been missing, while the other 3 are new ones each day because you find them.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
When I was groundhog daying to move villagers out, I refused to ever touch my fossils, or my shops or anything during the time loops. I noticed while I was running around that the buried spots were always in the same place. To test I dug one up and relocated it, and sure enough, it was still there when I went 2 days into the future. And again 2 days back. SOOOOO basically your missing 4th is always in the same place, because it's the same one you've been missing, while the other 3 are new ones each day because you find them.

She's been digging them up everyday since she still has one left. She just always seems to manage to find only three of them.

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
Oh wow, Carmen is already planned to move away on the 28th...
I'm a little sad since it hasn't even been a week since she moved in!

SOOOOO basically your missing 4th is always in the same place, because it's the same one you've been missing, while the other 3 are new ones each day because you find them.

Unfortunately, that's the problem. It'd actually be better if it moved because I've scoured the entire town a few times and dug holes behind every line of shrubs. I just can't find it. :)

The same trick works for pitfall seeds too. I keep mine in an upper corner of town so I can ignore it.

She's been digging them up everyday since she still has one left. She just always seems to manage to find only three of them.

You make me sound so incompetent.

Niraj

You're welcome to show me how easy it is, Dr. Grant.

Again. :(

About to eat dinner, but maybe sometime tonight :p

On another note.......Got Ankha's pic :D had a petition I got signed and she gave it up :) I also got another of Tammi for giving her a bonsai I was going to sell, so, there's that.

Galactic Fork

Oh wow, Carmen is already planned to move away on the 28th...
I'm a little sad since it hasn't even been a week since she moved in!

Ooh, are you letting her move? I like her better than Pippy...

You're welcome to show me how easy it is, Dr. Grant.

Again. :(

Can I? I sometimes lost out on the 4th... But 2 heads are better than one.

Man oh man, I've had Francine for months, and she still sings about Pomme. Must be a wondrous place.

On another note.......Got Ankha's pic :D had a petition I got signed and she gave it up :) I also got another of Tammi for giving her a bonsai I was going to sell, so, there's that.
So jealous... ;_;

My villagers are being so tightfisted with their pictures lately. I need to pick up the hustle.

suzu

I have a meteor shower tonight, so anyone can drop by and grab a wish. Redd is also in town selling fake leftovers.

Ignore any stuff laying around. lol. I am also at 10 villagers.

P.S. I need like 14 more visits.

Galactic Fork

If you still have space on that day, sure, she's all yours.
Awesome!

Hehe I think Uchis have some of the best conversations... Some hero she is, look at her picking on Gaston when he actually WAS in mortal danger. Also I love that she and Gaston have the same coloring. Yellow with blue ear membranes.

jPV7FjH.jpg
zuIXNST.jpg

xeOSCdo.jpg
ImTDo6c.jpg

TJwzu8D.jpg
aV8lRgs.jpg

jibbBYQ.jpg
b1EWTgl.jpg

pKYt2LD.jpg
VUxwpv9.jpg

cbuswcl.jpg
ugNf1BB.jpg

5h9hRBa.jpg

Oh, and this is the very definition of betrayal... and rebellion.

wtmRbPL.jpg

Niraj

I have a meteor shower tonight, so anyone can drop by and grab a wish. Redd is also in town selling fake leftovers.

Ignore any stuff laying around. lol. I am also at 10 villagers.

P.S. I need like 14 more visits.

I'll visit, but I refuse to ignore all of your trash.

That's awesome. :) But, more importantly, is she still saying "like whoa?"

Man oh man, I've had Francine for months, and she still sings about Pomme. Must be a wondrous place.

Yeah, I hear the Pomme theme song half a dozen times a day. None of them seem to realize they're talking to the same person. Of course, with three villagers wearing your designs, I hear a fair amount about the mayor of Townburg too. Bunnie especially thinks you're going places.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom