• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elija2

Rosie asked me to catch her a cicada, even though there are none around anymore. I told her no and she said that she felt dumb for asking. You should feel dumb, you're asking me to catch something that isn't around! I know that lantern flies also count as cicadas, but they don't come out again until 11PM and I ain't waiting until then.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...
Rosie asked me to catch her a cicada, even though there are none around anymore. I told her no and she said that she felt dumb for asking. You should feel dumb, you're asking me to catch something that isn't around! I know that lantern flies also count as cicadas, but they don't come out again until 11PM and I ain't waiting until then.

Actually walker cicadas appear in September sometimes... So you just made your villager feel bad for no good reason. You're the one who should feel bad. So get to it. Go feel bad.

Fourth fossil status update: found. Identification: raptor skull. Location: no comment.
My money's on near your house with the big sign with an arrow pointing at the dig spot saying "hey! look at the fossil!"

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.

Walker cicadas are still around during the day too, though obviously that doesn't do you much good now.

Fourth fossil status update: found. Identification: raptor skull. Location: no comment.

Tell us.

Elija2

Whoa, I went for a short swim and when my guy got out of the water he shivered bit. I'm guessing because the water is cold at this time and season? That's pretty cool (pun intended).

Niraj

You would have been gleefully reminding me for weeks if you'd been there to find it.

:)

Pic dump:

tumblr_mtlqdjMkLS1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlqdjMkLS1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlqdjMkLS1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlqdjMkLS1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlqdjMkLS1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlqdjMkLS1sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlqdjMkLS1sw5rnlo7_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlqdjMkLS1sw5rnlo8_400.jpg

I registered surprise that the two were out together.

tumblr_mtlqgiGYzw1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlqgiGYzw1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlqgiGYzw1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlqgiGYzw1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlqgiGYzw1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlqgiGYzw1sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlqgiGYzw1sw5rnlo7_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlqgiGYzw1sw5rnlo8_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlqgiGYzw1sw5rnlo9_400.jpg

I'm sorry I brought it up.

tumblr_mtlqobMPKP1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Another one -_-

tumblr_mtlqp46mKw1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Gender confusion.

tumblr_mtlr0vTiS91sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

Flurry asks the tough questions.

tumblr_mtlr50s7qu1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlr50s7qu1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlr50s7qu1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlr50s7qu1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlr50s7qu1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

Random silliness.

tumblr_mtlr6a2lo11sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

I seeeeeee yooooouuuuuu

tumblr_mtlrasn3Dq1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlrasn3Dq1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlrasn3Dq1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlrasn3Dq1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlrasn3Dq1sw5rnlo5_400.jpg

Wow this is getting really...

tumblr_mtlrasn3Dq1sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlrasn3Dq1sw5rnlo7_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlrasn3Dq1sw5rnlo8_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlrasn3Dq1sw5rnlo9_400.jpg

Oh :/

tumblr_mtlrfeWpSc1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlrfeWpSc1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlrfeWpSc1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

I don't know what to tell you bro

Speaking of:

tumblr_mtlrkuZrPh1sw5rnlo6_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlrkuZrPh1sw5rnlo7_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlrkuZrPh1sw5rnlo4_400.jpg

I'll miss you buddy :(

tumblr_mtlrmd8s9n1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlrmd8s9n1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlrmd8s9n1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

Just some harvest fun with a Japanese friend. Anyone know what the message says?

tumblr_mtlrraqAsL1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

She's so determined.

tumblr_mtlrwcfQfV1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlrwcfQfV1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mtlrwcfQfV1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

Some pics from the Bug-Off the other day

tumblr_mtls0ggrXx1sw5rnlo7_400.jpg

It was Ankha's birthday on Sunday :)

tumblr_mtls24LmtW1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mtls24LmtW1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

tumblr_mtls24LmtW1sw5rnlo3_400.jpg

My new villager, Soleil. Thanks again to Philia and MicH.

tumblr_mtls2vUZ7Z1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

tumblr_mtls2vUZ7Z1sw5rnlo2_400.jpg

awwww yeaaaaaaaaaah

tumblr_mtls3kjMdF1sw5rnlo1_400.jpg

her face was cracking me up here lol

If anyone has Katie and they need to get rid of her, I'll gladly take her.

I'll keep entertaining that little vagrant until I get her pic. @_@

Edit: Got her.

Niraj

I imagine that would be part of Muffy's everyday life? Shouldn't she be more surprised if people don't burst into tears?
(Groucho is pure hawtness so it's not his fault)

With sheep... it really doesn't matter anyway. they're just made of fur and nightmares.

Hey, no argument from me. And more like woolly nightmares.

Nice pics, bro. Almost through Season 4 of Breaking Bad. What a show.

Damn, nice. You don't even know the half of it yet man.

Wooh! super stoaked I got Coco's picture today!

I need to add more of you since the initial batch of players that have stopped playing arent on anymore. I've barely been able to play online but I've been playing daily (only missed one day since launch).

Frogstep

Was out this weekend and forgot the most important thing: my 3DS with ACNL!

Was expecting to come back to see some shitty random move in or something, since Margie moved out on the day I was gone.
Lucky for me nobody moved into my town while I was away. My search for Lily starts tomorrow! Really hoping I can find her before I do get a random move-in.

Frogstep

I really feel bad for all the people who have been having trouble with the scorpion especially :(

Every time I've seen and caught a scorpion/tarantula and then sold it for bells I would always feel like an asshole. And it does happen pretty regularly.

Niraj

Every time I've seen and caught a scorpion/tarantula and then sold it for bells I would always feel like an asshole. And it does happen pretty regularly.

Exactly :(

How do you talk to two villagers together?

Sometimes when they're standing near each other they'll start talking. Usually you can tell because they'll use their emotes. If you talk to one of them, you'll join their conversation.

I really feel bad for all the people who have been having trouble with the scorpion especially :(

Yeah, was making more passes tonight. Nothing. I now no longer care about fishing or bug completion. They can go fuck off with Barold* over in the other town.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I think I was having bad luck yesterday. Catching a lot of bass both in the rivers and sea so I gave up on the save and continue trick.

I really should have focused on the scorpion in August but I though I could do it this month. Had no idea the grasshoppers would be such a pain. Why do they hang around forever while scorpions can literally disappear into thing air. If it wasn't for that aspect I'd have caught one.

Hey guys and gals have a question. So it's my girlfriends birthday in a few weeks and she's in love with this game, haven't been able to get my 3DS away from her sense it's release and I want to know if there are any cool books or companion stuff that would make her experience richer. I'm not looking for a guide but something more personal and unique.

If you have any ideas I'd love to hear em. Please help me out!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Hey guys and gals have a question. So it's my girlfriends birthday in a few weeks and she's in love with this game, haven't been able to get my 3DS away from her sense it's release and I want to know if there are any cool books or companion stuff that would make her experience richer. I'm not looking for a guide but something more personal and unique.

Refurb the alpine set for her, with something like the lovely tee for example, and prepare yourself for the inevitable situation where she'll want to spend her birthday with her animal friends rather than people she knows in real life.

Skelter

Banned
So lost my SD card and my precious villagers. I don't care about my town by the villagers!

Looking Tangy, Rudy, Marshall or Bob. If anyone is just letting them go or wants a particular item I'd gladly trade for anyone on the list.

Westraid

Somewhere in May I stumbled across this book full of design tips and ideas for both your town and your house in New Leaf.
It's called Animal Crossing: New Leaf - Life with Design, but I'm not sure if it's still available.

5176446c2b54a.jpg

51764415debe6.jpg

5176440aaccba.jpg

Some more pictures here.

Mephala

I grabbed one of these. Playing the game wearing this makes my experience richer. YMMV though. The Kapp'n one is nice too, I like the blue. There is a nook one somewhere on the site, but thats nook. >_>

You might also try a plushy or something. As for items that makes playing more fun I haven't got much. You could earn her the Island Club membership if she hasn't already joined.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
King Salmon is easy since only the fish that swim at the bottom of the waterfall spawn there. Gar is mixed up with all the other river fish so anything can spawn in the lake. Found two in a row.

HNI_0055.JPG

Nana the pink normal monkey is moving out on the 29th.

She's one of my original villagers and I'm sad to see her go, but I have too many normals already.

Anyone interested in her?

Koomaster

Looks like I will have to redouble my efforts for that king salmon. So where is it right now, in the river hiding out somewhere or is it still where the waterfall meets the ocean?

Seems the only huge thing I catch in the river is pike. Too many pike! Argh!

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Looks like I will have to redouble my efforts for that king salmon. So where is it right now, in the river hiding out somewhere or is it still where the waterfall meets the ocean?

Seems the only huge thing I catch in the river is pike. Too many pike! Argh!
I caught two at the bottom of the waterfall where the river meets the sea. For most towns it is usually that small pool of water between the two beaches. You can only catch like three fish there so it should be simple enough.

Now gar on the other hand…GURAAAAAGH!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom