• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Velcro Fly

Ruby has just informed me she will be leaving on the 30th.

Since she's one of my villagers that I'm not overly possessive of like Ricky or Samson, I'll give AC-GAF first crack at her. She's really sweet but only lived in my town for a few weeks.

tumblr_mtpjezVHt31qa25kqo2_400.jpg

Very much appreciated, zigg. :) I'm thrilled to welcome her.

silkysmooth, Galactic Fork was looking for Ruby at one point for her all-bunny village. Not sure if she still is or not.

NewGame

Banned
Hey CrossingGAF,

My town is somewhat jazzed up now. It's not finished but check it out and let me know what you think of it.

Dream address:
7900-2178-7094

Levi

Banned
Lame: got the awful frog Jambette via Street Pass with a stranger.

Awesome: got the rad duck Derwin from my wife's town.

Any tters ever get Ankha, I'm down to pay 10 million bells to take her off your hands.

Elija2

Updated the spreadsheet with my wife's 3ds friend code. Feel free to add her, be nice :)

I don't think anyone uses the spreadsheet anymore. People usually just post here or send PMs when they want to add someone. I'm guessing your wife doesn't have a GAF account, but you could always post on her behalf.

Nice! Glad you ended up getting it.
Yeah, me too. I'm sure the petition garnered a lot of brownie points.

I think it also helped that I put stuff on the walls of every room of my house. I would always get the "here's something to hang on your walls!" letter after visits, but the first one after I put all the stuff up, BAM, villager pic.

Acid08

Banned
New villager moved in so I go over to see who it is.

BVEWPXMCQAAnUtx.jpg

.....okay don't like that already

BVEWYExCcAAXdwz.jpg

HOLY FUCK

BVEWgNSCAAA-i_6.jpg

Anxiety attack :(

BVEWnwmCUAAnLnK.jpg

Infinite sadness

fuck this game

I've been playing this game every day for over a month and a half now and have yet to see Gracie. What gives? I can't get a bigger store without her coming to town.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
New villager moved in so I go over to see who it is.

D: sorry man

I've been playing this game every day for over a month and a half now and have yet to see Gracie. What gives? I can't get a bigger store without her coming to town.

Did you spend 70k in the store? I think that's how much you have to spend for her to be able to show up. Then again, you could just be unlucky. I've had the previous store since...July something and I've only seen her twice.

Mekere

I'm so weak... Graham and Cube wanted to move recently, I told them good bye because I don't really like Graham and his creepy ways of flirting and Cube has unfortunately his house in a very bad place.

But then they comes to see me having second thoughts about moving.. And every time I tell them to stay :(

Mephala

Not sure if this has been shared somewhere already, but I just saw this from FB.
Animal Crossing - Did you know
Thought it was pretty interesting.

GAF, can you guys and gals give me some suggestions for my home? I'm not really looking at themes, but rather what looks good together. I'm particularly interested in opinions for the following areas:
  • Where to build 3rd bridge (currently thinking near Cafe)
  • What to put up on lower floor eastern wall (the space room).
  • What wallpaper, floor and additions matches and gives a comfortable/homey feeling with my Rococo upstairs.
  • Empty space in center room at the lower right.
  • Are there better seats for my room on the left? Something that allows me to pivot to face different ways. Considered more mushroom chairs but I'm kind of killing it with my gaming room already.
I'm also still trying to get my hands on some stew pots and hotpots.

Dream: 7400 2902 1496

Oh and free black roses. I have heaps of them. :p

Hybrid GAF, I've changed my town ordinance to beautiful town. Provided that a flower has not willed, does watering each day increase the likelihood of hybrids producing?

Ruby has just informed me she will be leaving on the 30th.

Since she's one of my villagers that I'm not overly possessive of like Ricky or Samson, I'll give AC-GAF first crack at her. She's really sweet but only lived in my town for a few weeks.
I can't check at the moment, but what personality is she?

I'm interested since I have Nana leaving on the 29th, but if Ruby's another normal, then nevermind.

Although, if Galactic Fork can make space in her bunny town, I'd love to seen Ruby go there : D

Philia

I'm interested since I have Nana leaving on the 29th, but if Ruby's another normal, then nevermind.

Although, if Galactic Fork can make space in her bunny town, I'd love to seen Ruby go there : D

She's a peppy surprisingly. And yes, Galactic Fork wants her.

Chopper

Hybrid GAF, I've changed my town ordinance to beautiful town. Provided that a flower has not willed, does watering each day increase the likelihood of hybrids producing?
Flowers won't wilt with BT ordinance. But yes, watering flowers will encourage hybrid growth. But obviously the more flowers you water, the less likely a specific set of flowers will breed.

zigg

Flowers won't wilt with BT ordinance. But yes, watering flowers will encourage hybrid growth. But obviously the more flowers you water, the less likely a specific set of flowers will breed.
Also: I yelled at my red* bed once with the megaphone after several days of nonproductiveness. They spawned a bunch of stuff the next day.

(may just be coincidence)

(but I liked yelling at them anyway)

Koomaster

Just visited it and I do like it! The game show room in your house was nice :)
Same, I liked the game show room a lot.
GAF, can you guys and gals give me some suggestions for my home? I'm not really looking at themes, but rather what looks good together. I'm particularly interested in opinions for the following areas:
  • Where to build 3rd bridge (currently thinking near Cafe)
  • What to put up on lower floor eastern wall (the space room).
  • What wallpaper, floor and additions matches and gives a comfortable/homey feeling with my Rococo upstairs.
  • Empty space in center room at the lower right.
  • Are there better seats for my room on the left? Something that allows me to pivot to face different ways. Considered more mushroom chairs but I'm kind of killing it with my gaming room already.
I'm also still trying to get my hands on some stew pots and hotpots.

Dream: 7400 2902 1496

Oh and free black roses. I have heaps of them. :p
3rd Bridge: In front of cafe definitely if you are going to build one.

Space Room: Very awesome. I don't think you even need anything hanging on the eastern wall. Just leave it a blank look out into space and the stars. I really love the room the way it is.

Rococo Room: If you want to spice it up a bit you could get the Fancy carpet . I like the Rococo wall in there, but if you wanted to change it, try either the Manor wall or Lattice wall. If you ever decided to customize the furniture to white, the Stately wall would look pretty awesome with the set in that color.

Center Room: Ranch tea table customized white; get a music box customized (giant clam shell + music) and put it on it as well as a pink rose. As for the pattern on the table, up to you, just go with a pink/white type of shirt. Cyrus also has a pink gingham pattern if you just want to go with that.

Seating: General's stool, wood stool, modern wood stool. Any of those would look better than the museum chairs you have in there now. If you got it I would definitely go with the general's stool as it would keep with the Asian theme you have in that room. But the others would work just as well.

Hope my advice helps! :)

zigg

My home advice is to just throw out all your furniture and fill the place with flowers you don't want to die.

I am a terrible interior designer.

Galactic Fork

A little fluff between the ears never did any harm...

Man oh man, she's my most wanted for spot 10. I was trying to get Pippy out to make room for Carmen from Hawthornkitty. But Ruby is so much better. I feel bad taking her instead of you since you saw it before I did.

Are you sure you don't mind?

You can have Pippy *cough*

Mephala

Same, I liked the game show room a lot.3rd Bridge: In front of cafe definitely if you are going to build one.

Space Room: Very awesome. I don't think you even need anything hanging on the eastern wall. Just leave it a blank look out into space and the stars. I really love the room the way it is.

Rococo Room: If you want to spice it up a bit you could get the Fancy carpet . I like the Rococo wall in there, but if you wanted to change it, try either the Manor wall or Lattice wall. If you ever decided to customize the furniture to white, the Stately wall would look pretty awesome with the set in that color.

Center Room: Ranch tea table customized white; get a music box customized (giant clam shell + music) and put it on it as well as a pink rose. As for the pattern on the table, up to you, just go with a pink/white type of shirt. Cyrus also has a pink gingham pattern if you just want to go with that.

Seating: General's stool, wood stool, modern wood stool. Any of those would look better than the museum chairs you have in there now. If you got it I would definitely go with the general's stool as it would keep with the Asian theme you have in that room. But the others would work just as well.

Hope my advice helps! :)

Dude, thank you so much. it is always great to hear what others have to say and with the sheer variety of furniture as well as customisations available I'm loving this AC all the more. The seating is particularly useful to me, I haven't seen General's or Wood stool yet. I've only got Modern Wood, Donut and Mushroom stools. I'll definitely look for the General's, the museum chairs look really comfy because they appear big and cushy but they just don't fit the room at all.

I'll look into trying what you suggest. Thanks for the compliments on the space room, it is actually my favourite room at the moment. Just got to mod the Astro to red to suit the space stuff.

Yessssss, fucking demolished the theme challenge with a final HHA score of 1,320,000 points. And that's without filling out 2 of my rooms beyond just the full series; tons of space left for more furniture.

Tempted to see how high I can get it.

If someone gets my house through Spotpass, is the score they see its current score or highest?

Chopper

Yessssss, fucking demolished the theme challenge with a final HHA score of 1,320,000 points. And that's without filling out 2 of my rooms beyond just the full series; tons of space left for more furniture.

Tempted to see how high I can get it.

If someone gets my house through Spotpass, is the score they see its current score or highest?
I'm on a mission to get mine to 2 million. Although I haven't been trying especially hard lately.

That said, has anyone got any balloons taking up space?

Also, BGBW, could I get my Kiddie set back?

It's the current score at 6AM (and it's via StreetPass ^^).

Man oh man, she's my most wanted for spot 10. I was trying to get Pippy out to make room for Carmen from Hawthornkitty. But Ruby is so much better. I feel bad taking her instead of you since you saw it before I did.

Are you sure you don't mind?

Nah, I don't mind, go ahead : D

You and Philia did me a MASSIVE favour by helping me find Cheri.

Besides, I'm still undecided if I should have two peppy villagers in town... and if I do go ahead with that plan, I think I'd rather have Bunnie than Ruby. But, man, it's a tough choice...

EDIT

That said, has anyone got any balloons taking up space?

StreetPass balloons? They're not taking up space per se, but I do have the whole set...

Edit: Weird, guess it posted already! Stupid phone.

Uh... so as not to waste this post, I would love it if I could get feedback on my house when I update my Dreamtown. I'll post when it is.

What would it take to get my hands on them? They're not orderable, are they. :(

I have a couple already, so I wouldn't necessarily need them all. But I would love a whole set!

They're orderable via the HH Showcase and I've arranged it so that I can reorder the whole set at any time.

So I could just give you my current set whenever you're free (well, excluding the ones you already have) and order the whole set for myself through the course of a couple of days.

Do you have any of these items I could keep/catalog? Link to page

I also wouldn't say no to some of Saharah's stuff... Or carnations : P

(Dang, my mice are so broken... One of them clicks 10 times each you click once. The other scrolls up and down all the time.)

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Ordered the charcoal tile for you. It's yours if you come pick it up tonight after 7:30 PM EST. (Need the visits. :p)

I'll drop off your statue and painting if you're available tonight. Remind me, was it scary or jolly that you were wanting?

Koomaster

My sister played that a while ago.

Now that you mentioned it, I wonder if she broke my mouse? >___<
I'm worried I will do that; luckily I have a new mouse for back-up.

Started playing the day of the catalog event to give me something to do instead of watch youtube videos (didn't want to tax my connection and risk resettis) and I still have it running. Makes me really hungry for all types of cookies, I fear what I may do the next time I go grocery shopping. That plus looking at Gracie's sweet set everyday and I may go into some sugar shock next time I go shopping. :p

Just one more Gracie check and I'm home free...

Fully upgraded my house, oh my god
Tom Nook's congratulatory song floored me
. Also got the Golden Roof, gonna look so boss on my castle.

braves01

Banned
I got the HHA trophy for 150,000 today, and I've already got the golden roof, is there anything left to get from HHA challenges? If I switch exterior themes can I get more golden house stuff?

Soleil's a lovely, obliging hamster, taking up Hippeux's old spot on the first try though I was really only interested in protecting my purple pansies.

Mammoth. Skull. whimper

Chopper

They're orderable via the HH Showcase and I've arranged it so that I can reorder the whole set at any time.

So I could just give you my current set whenever you're free (well, excluding the ones you already have) and order the whole set for myself through the course of a couple of days.

Do you have any of these items I could keep/catalog? Link to page

I also wouldn't say no to some of Saharah's stuff... Or carnations : P

(Dang, my mice are so broken... One of them clicks 10 times each you click once. The other scrolls up and down all the time.)
I have a whole load of the furniture you need. I'll order ten items for you and they will be delivered in one hour from now!

I already have the green heart, blue and orange balloon, but would that be a fair price for the others?

I can't really help on the Sahara or carnation front.

Yeah, it's just sitting there in the cataloguing zone. Just tell me when you're online later and I'll open my gate.
You around now? Would you mind dropping them here? Sorry to be a pain, but I am desperate for this station remodel!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom