• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even understand how villager duping would work. Is the idea the same as item duping? Seems odd since a Resetti will cancel out an invitation even if the host saves afterwards.

Edit: New page bump makes this look sinister. :/ Just nosy about the theory...

Frogstep

I've been actually trying to get my Lily to move out (so you can take her). I keep getting Punchy or Static trying to leave though. ><

Oh man that would be awesome. When the day comes, I'll gladly take you up on that offer. I appreciate you looking out. :)

chunk3rvd

Thanks again for having me over Chopper :) You have a lot more luck with hybrids than me! My whole town is literally covered with flowers - every single one setup to generate hybrids and I don't have a single orange lilly or purple pansy/rose :/

Love your PWP placement too. I have far too many trees so never sure where to put them but you've inspired me to stick a few more down! Let me know if I can ever return the favour

Edit: got a potty back for my 6 signatures. Fuck my life :( 3 months now and not a single villager picture despite sending a letter every day for weeks and using the reset or 5 minute swim trick to get jobs off them all. The game's a lot harder than WW in that respect. You used to get a ! off every villager (not just one of them), every 15 minutes in WW so it was easier to boost friendship and get pictures in that game. I also used to prefer the system where they had hobbies for a short period and used to ask you for several items of a certain kind like fossils for example. Also seems like there is a lot less dialogue in this game. Feels like they improved every other aspect while villager interaction (the most important part) has regressed in this game. Don't get me wrong - still addicted after almost 4 months but they're the only things I'd change. Oh, can't forget grass wear as well. My village is a barren wasteland! :mad:

Chopper

Thanks again for having me over Chopper :) You have a lot more luck with hybrids than me! My whole town is literally covered with flowers - every single one setup to generate hybrids and I don't have a single orange lilly or purple pansy/rose :/

Love your PWP placement too. I have far too many trees so never sure where to put them but you've inspired me to stick a few more down! Let me know if I can ever return the favour

No problem. Thankyou for the gold bits! You are welcome to come back any time and put your T-shirt design in my Ables. I got my version from a town months ago, and haven't been able to find a good QR version since. With your help, I could have a town full of Daniel Bryan marks!

chunk3rvd

No problem. Thankyou for the gold bits! You are welcome to come back any time and put your T-shirt design in my Ables. I got my version from a town months ago, and haven't been able to find a good QR version since. With your help, I could have a town full of Daniel Bryan marks!

Just checked and the site is gone. I originally got it from this GAF post. I'll pop over one time soon and pass it to you. Are you UK also without night owl?

Been a Daniel Bryan / Bryan Danielson fan for 10+ years now. Travelled to see him in buildings from my home town of Liverpool to London, to tiny towns like Manassas, Virginia all the way to visiting New York for Christmas 2008 so I could watch him do his thing. Great to see the popularity he's enjoying now and always happy to help another fan out :)

Chopper

Just checked and the site is gone. I originally got it from this GAF post. I'll pop over one time soon and pass it to you. Are you UK also without night owl?

Been a Daniel Bryan / Bryan Danielson fan for 10+ years now. Travelled to see him in buildings from my home town of Liverpool to London, to tiny towns like Manassas, Virginia all the way to visiting New York for Christmas 2008 so I could watch him do his thing. Great to see the popularity he's enjoying now and always happy to help another fan out :)

Ha ha. That's awesome. I've grown a beard, and am not going to shave it until he has lost his rightful WWE championship legitimately. I heart D-Bry.

Koomaster

Kept getting an error every time I tried to go to your town Chopper, hope it didn't keep resetting you.

Edit: Opp, I see you went back to David's town. ^___^;;

Thanks for having me over Ab.aeterno and Chopper! Was glad to take a tour of some nice towns! :D
No problem! I wish my town was as nice as the ones I've seen on here, but it's still such a work in progress. Just now getting full paths down, putting down flowers and bushes for decoration, etc.

Might have to cut down on some of my larger breeding setups. I don't water then anyways under BT ordinance since I'm trying to selectively breed blue roses. Gotta get more orange and pink ones too. Hell, more purple roses too.

Wish I could breed them faster.

Edit: if anyone has some spare holly bushes (4) or red cosmos (5) I'd greatly appreciate them. :)

Anustart

Well crap. I hadn't saved in hours, I picked up my 3ds and accidentally tapped the power button. System then said it was going to sleep? I closed it, reopened and it had turned off :(

Lost a pattern I drew that took forever, fossils were re-randomized making me miss the 3 I was able to donate (0 this time), complete redecoration of my house too.

Anustart

:eek: Fossils can be reset after submission?

I had dug up all 4 of mine and had em laying on the ground at last save. I identified em and 3 of them were new, then when I accidentally powered down, they were all different.

Edit: Also, who was looking for gold nuggets earlier? I just saw I have 2 of them, you can have for free.

Wolfe

So I had been letting people move out lately especially if I had gotten their pic and the last 3 villagers I've had move in are Ruby Tammy and Ankha, can't say I'm not pleased :)

Now if Gracie would just stock those damn gradient shades! Always the damn star shades, ALWAYS!

Fuck you Gracie :(

Coldsnap

Looking to buy nebloids (-squat) and a pinball machine.

also of anyone wants to check out my town that would be cool. Gate is open and fc is in profile. Thanks!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Looking to buy nebloids (-squat) and a pinball machine.

also of anyone wants to check out my town that would be cool. Gate is open and fc is in profile. Thanks!

Well if you want people to add you, your gates need to be closed so you can add them :p

Question: How long will items remain in the basket where you store things from the island?

Indefinitely.

Anyone willing to let me harass their villagers for signatures for a petition? This is a very important crucial step in finally ridding my town of Rocket once I get its picture.

Wolfe

The dude's clocked 800+ hours in Animal Crossing, I think he has the right to play other games once in a while.

I don't want him playing anything! I'm just jealous cause I've owned Shin Megami since it came out but still haven't brought myself to play it any yet :p

Actually I'm irritated, I picked up Star Wars pinball recently but everytime I try to play it the damn thing crashes on me. Gotta call up Nintendo and make them give me my money back :(

HawthorneKitty

Sgt. 2nd Class in the Creep Battalion, Waifu Wars
The dude's clocked 800+ hours in Animal Crossing, I think he has the right to play other games once in a while.
You forfeit your claim to mayor-hood once you start playing another game. How would you like it if your government shirked off its duties to play games?

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
This bores me.

I don't want him playing anything! I'm just jealous cause I've owned Shin Megami since it came out but still haven't brought myself to play it any yet :p

Actually I'm irritated, I picked up Star Wars pinball recently but everytime I try to play it the damn thing crashes on me. Gotta call up Nintendo and make them give me my money back :(

Yeah I just started last week after having it about a month. Figured I better get the move on before Pokemon. Plus I finished Mario and Luigi Dream Team and this was next on the list. Kind of. Ok, fine, there is no list, I'm just doing what I want. Are you happy now?

Wolfe

Anyone else willing to let me swing by? I need 4 more signatures since it's late and everyone's animals are going to sleep.

I can open my gate if you still need a hand with it. Edit: I'll just open up while I go finish my laundry.

This bores me.

Yeah I just started last week after having it about a month. Figured I better get the move on before Pokemon. Plus I finished Mario and Luigi Dream Team and this was next on the list. Kind of. Ok, fine, there is no list, I'm just doing what I want. Are you happy now?

Don't remind me, I still need to pick up Luigi's Mansion and I want to snag the Castlevania game now that I can get it for less than 20 bucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom