• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
What wallpaper, floor and additions matches and gives a comfortable/homey feeling with my Rococo upstairs.

I went with the opulent rug for the Rococo in my front room--seemed a little softer than the default floor. I'd intended it to be a steampunk sitting room but I sort of...ran out of steam.

I have good news too. Annalisa just told me she's moving on the 1st :D

So good, congratulations. :) Until that nostalgia starts to wash over you...

I have a whole load of the furniture you need. I'll order ten items for you and they will be delivered in one hour from now!

I already have the green heart, blue and orange balloon, but would that be a fair price for the others?

Sure, that sounds fab.

I'll probably be on again in around 3 hours time.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I went with the opulent rug for the Rococo in my front room--seemed a little softer than the default floor. I'd intended it to be a steampunk sitting room but I sort of...ran out of steam.

So good, congratulations. :) Until that nostalgia starts to wash over you...

First of all, awful.

Second of all, I will feel nothing. NOTHING!

Chopper

Hey CrossingGAF,

My town is somewhat jazzed up now. It's not finished but check it out and let me know what you think of it.

Dream address:
7900-2178-7094
Checked it out. Looks good. I like the way your villagers' houses are grouped together. And your lighthouse and benches are in great spots. But you definitely need more hybrids.

I'll be ready to refresh my dream town in a couple of days. I've been going PWP crazy this week, thanks to some killer suggestions, and the place is looking pretty cool.

Sure, that sounds fab.

I'll probably be on again in around 3 hours time.
Awesome. I am technically working tonight, but if I see an opportunity to open my gates, I'll take it.

Koomaster

I've been going PWP crazy this week, thanks to some killer suggestions, and the place is looking pretty cool.
I got suggested an oil rig pwp yesterday. What is that even doing in the game? So random.

It would be interesting if it produced bells everyday, just deposited them in your bank account. But I'm guessing it doesn't do anything that useful. :p

Marvie_3

Banned
Success!
tumblr_mtqn3qq8621swqxw3o1_400.jpg

tumblr_mtqn4ymje81swqxw3o1_400.jpg

Nice! I just got Moe to move to my town as my lazy replacement for Spork. :D

Fourth Fauna pic for getting a petition signed during lunch. At this point, I think I'd be happy with some of the stuff missing from my catalog, my deer.

Niraj

Has anyone got Bob's pic?

I haven't even seen Bob in this game yet that I can recall. :/

ilbVfscX8Nn92.gif

I know there are a few people around here that have Bob. bluepolicebox actually had him in her TT town, accidentally boxed him up, offered him here, and nobody claimed him iirc :/ It was distressing.

Fourth Fauna pic for getting a petition signed during lunch. At this point, I think I'd be happy with some of the stuff missing from my catalog, my deer.

Now you know how I feel :(

zigg

I know there are a few people around here that have Bob. bluepolicebox actually had him in her TT town, accidentally boxed him up, offered him here, and nobody claimed him iirc :/ It was distressing.
D'oh. Ah well, I have a low pop now, maybe a miracle will happen :) I've been spending just minimal time in the town daily for about a month now, but now that I have all the hybrids I'm thinking of planting gardens around everyone's house, using fertilizer to push the slow-reproducing flowers into reproducing. (It's been working great for black cosmos!)

Now you know how I feel :(

Holy shit... when did I miss Bob?? That was actually my birthday wish. My animals keep reminding me of it too. :/

I've been taking good care of Moe though. I hope he never changes out of that suit. I love how he looks in it.

Damn, how long does it take to build the shop next to the Able Sisters? Things been under construction for 3 days now...

Three days... so it should be open tomorrow.

Westraid

Katrina is in my town to tell your fortune if anyone wants to drop by. :)

tjw.jpg

Pietro is having some problems getting enough signatures.
Apparently everyone in my town, no matter how cute they look, were all chosen by the thug life or something. Could I please visit someone's town?
I don't have sticky fingers, I stay on the path and won't run. FC is in my profile.

Grym

Pietro is having some problems getting enough signatures.
Apparently everyone in my town, no matter how cute they look, were all chosen by the thug life or something. Could I please visit someone's town?
I don't have sticky fingers, I stay on the path and won't run. FC is in my profile.

You're welcome to come here. Add me and I'll open up

Koomaster

Finally got to fix up Sydney's Gyroid Shop sign...
tumblr_mtqsrh2ZBX1swqxw3o1_400.jpg

I didn't realize there was so much involved in getting Cyrus to wake up. On my main I guess I got 100 pieces of furniture, 50 clothes and sold 100k worth of stuff naturally within the first week of play. My alt though I was like; why is this dude not awake yet. Had to look up a guide to see all that stuff I needed to do.

Niraj

Holy shit... when did I miss Bob?? That was actually my birthday wish. My animals keep reminding me of it too. :/

I've been taking good care of Moe though. I hope he never changes out of that suit. I love how he looks in it.

Couple of weeks ago I think? I have no sense of time though, so that's probably wrong.

Katrina is in my town to tell your fortune if anyone wants to drop by. :)

I'll take you up on Katrina if you don't mind. 2836-0258-6594

Grym

Keep him away from the bunny shirt!! He has a history with it (started an epidemic in my town which I finally just eradicated!)

Unfortunately Lopez just changed into a ducky tank (designed by Someone from Anytown...ugh) and infected Kid Cat with it too. Here we go again! I'm trying so hard to get rid of fish and insects in villager houses but can't because I am constantly dealing with wardrobe changes!

Frogstep

Finally got a camper visiting my town after such a long time. Got Marshall but too bad I already have Henry and Jacques, no more space for smugs!

Niraj

Finally got a camper visiting my town after such a long time. Got Marshall but too bad I already have Henry and Jacques, no more space for smugs!

Assuming he's still popular on gamefaqs, you should take him and then trade him for a villager you actually want. That's how bpb got Ankha for me.

Frogstep

Assuming he's still popular on gamefaqs, you should take him and then trade him for a villager you actually want. That's how bpb got Ankha for me.

I'll have to look into that first, I wouldn't wanna have him take up space. I just missed someone giving Lily away for anything on Gamefaqs. Fuck my luck. :<

Niraj

I'll have to look into that first, I wouldn't wanna have him take up space. I just missed someone giving Lily away for anything on Gamefaqs. Fuck my luck. :<

D:

And yeah, that's the only thing. If you don't do the time travel trick it takes forever for villagers you want to move to move. I know how it goes :(

Chopper

Sorry, I was at work/leaving and I don't 3DS during that time. I'm around now.

No worries. I'm at work, but my gate's open if you want to dump the stuff. I might well be afk. Could I ask you to leave it in the plaza? Just to prevent confusion with the other bits I have laid out by he station...

Edit: Scrap that. Work Wifi is playing up. Maybe later.

No worries. I'm at work, but my gate's open if you want to dump the stuff. I might well be afk. Could I ask you to leave it in the plaza? Just to prevent confusion with the other bits I have laid out by he station...

Edit: Scrap that. Work Wifi is playing up. Maybe later.

Oh noes, I guess I'll be hanging onto those balloons for a while. Do give me a shout when the coast is clear though X D

Also, kind of oddly depressed that one of my orange cosmos and dandylions went missing apparently.

The worse part is that I'm not sure if somebody took them or not, because my memory sucks. I only know they're missing because they were in a line formation and there's a gap amongst the flowers.

Kind of reminds me of the time I lost my full moon vanity. I swear I buried it on the ground, but couldn't find it later. I had somebody shady (took my jacob's ladder and then put it back after I threatened to pull the switch) visit around that time too...

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Kind of reminds me of the time I lost my full moon vanity. I swear I buried it on the ground, but couldn't find it later. I had somebody shady (took my jacob's ladder and then put it back after I threatened to pull the switch) visit around that time too...
If you need another orange cosmos I can give you one. I think it just goes to show how trustworthy GAF is that I could leave my town open all day with a bunch of items scattered about that weren't part of the cataloguing and not one thing was taken.

There was that time I panicked because I thought I lost my picnic basket only to discover it was in an envelope all along.

If you need another orange cosmos I can give you one. I think it just goes to show how trustworthy GAF is that I could leave my town open all day with a bunch of items scattered about that weren't part of the cataloguing and not one thing was taken.

There was that time I panicked because I thought I lost my picnic basket only to discover it was in an envelope all along.

Aww, thanks, but I'll be fine. (I could do with more dandelions though--those are a pain to maintain)

Annoyingly, this has only happened when I've invited people from local groups...

It's possible somebody ran over my flowers too, but then again, they're off the path, so I dunno.

suzu

I got Midge to move out. FINALLY.

I've been actually trying to get my Lily to move out (so you can take her). I keep getting Punchy or Static trying to leave though. ><

Niraj

I got Midge to move out. FINALLY.

I've been actually trying to get my Lily to move out (so you can take her). I keep getting Punchy or Static trying to leave though. ><

Poor Midge. She deserved better than you.

her catchphrase was hilarious though

Elija2

I have Big Top in my campsite. I know the superhero-themed villagers are rare, but I don't really care for him. Still looking for a 10th villager.

I have Big Top in my campsite. I know the superhero-themed villagers are rare, but I don't really care for him. Still looking for a 10th villager.

Any particular personality/villager? I haven't touched my TT town in several days but depending on Niraj's plans to replace his beloved anteater, I may be pushing someone out there this weekend.

Ok, what did i just read? Villager duping could be possible too? Are there really no limits? :( What's next? Getting dlc before it's even gets out?

It's still an experiment on gamefaqs, but damn if they could pull it off...

Elija2

Any particular personality/villager? I haven't touched my TT town in several days but depending on Niraj's plans to replace his beloved anteater, I may be pushing someone out there this weekend.

Well, I definitely want a cranky villager to replace Grizzly. I also have a couple specific dream villagers like Chevre and Poncho but I'm not too hopeful on getting them anytime soon.

Ok, what did i just read? Villager duping could be possible too? Are there really no limits? :( What's next? Getting dlc before it's even gets out?

I can't say I wouldn't mind some of the ridiculous "50 Million bells for villager!" topics getting shot down due to villager cloning.

Anyway, from what I read, it's been a proved method. That said, the experiment topic is mostly a field test to see if it's doable with the stress of the internets.

As soon as people can hack the 3DS, then yeah.

The DLC is already in the cart after all.

Niraj

I'll gladly take one of the two you're keeping for me off your hands when Annalisa leaves :) no preference as to who

I still need a lot of clothing and random stuff to catalogue. :( If anyone has anyting I can catalogue (even it's only one piece) I would gladly catalogue it. If you seek furniture or other stuff, I can order it normally if I have it and it's orderable...

Furniture
campfire

Tops
aqua polka tank
arctic-camo shirt
bad plaid tee
barber tee
baseball shirt
beatnik shirt
beatnik tee
beige knit shirt
big bro's tee
big-dot tee
black flannel shirt
black letter jacket
black track jacket
blue argyle shirt
blue argyle tank
blue diamond tee
blue plaid shirt
blue plaid tee
blue ringmaster coat
blue tartan tee
blue track jacket
blue-bar shirt
blue-check shirt
bold-check tee
brown-bar shirt
brown-bar tee
bubble tee
bubble-gum shirt
bubble-gum tee
bunny shirt
caterpillar tank
checkerboard tee
comfy sweater
cool tank
coral tank
coral tee
cow tee
cyan argyle tank
cyan argyle tee
cycling shirt
daisy tee
dark polka tee
dawn tank
dawn tee
desert-camo tee
dogtooth tee
dragon jacket
dreamy tee
earthy knit shirt
festivale tank
fiendish shirt
flame shirt
flame tee
frog shirt
gelato shirt
giraffe tank
giraffe tee
gold-armor suit
grape tank
grape-stripe tee
gray parka
green-bar tee
green-stripe tank
green-zap suit
groovy tank
groovy tee
gumdrop tee
hot spring tee
imperial shirt
jester tank
jockey shirt
ladybug tank
lemon gingham tee
leopard tank
lite polka tee
lotus tee
matador's jacket
melon gingham shirt
melon gingham tee
misty tank
mod shirt
moldy shirt
mvp shirt
new spring tee
no. 23 shirt
no. 3 shirt
no. 5 shirt
optical shirt
orange jacket
orange tie-dye tank
orange tie-dye tee
painter's shirt
pastel-stripe tee
peachy tank
peachy tee
picnic shirt
pink argyle tank
pink argyle tee
pink tank
pink tartan tee
pulse shirt
purple tie-dye tank
racer 6 tee
rainbow tee
rally tee
red argyle shirt
red down jacket
red gym tee
red ringmaster coat
red tie-dye tank
red-check shirt
reggae tee
relay tank
rose tee
rose-sky tee
santa coat
scale-print tee
sharp outfit
spunky knit shirt
strawberry tee
striking outfit
tacky sweater
tiger jacket
tiger tee
toad tee
tulip tee
tuxedo
twinkle tank
uncommon shirt
vegetarian tee
waistcoast
watermelon tee
white tuxedo jacket
winter sweater
zebra tank
zebra tee

Bottoms
armor pants
black track pants
blue gym shorts
blue pj bottoms
blue-grid skirt
brown formal pants
brown plaid shorts
checkerboard skirt
chino pants
cow pants
dapper skirt
dark polka skirt
denim skirt
desert-camo pants
dogtooth pants
festivale pants
genie pants
giraffe pants
gray sweatpants
green tartan pants
green warm-up pants
hot spring skirt
jester pants
matador's pants
new spring skirt
patched pants
patched-knee pants
picnic skirt
pink argyle skirt
pink sweatpants
rainbow plaid shorts
red warm-up pants
santa pants
tiger pants
two-tone pants
white formal pants
worn-out jeans
zebra pants

Dresses
academy uniform
bathrobe
black-velvet dress
blossoming dress
citrust gingham dress
dapper dress
dogtooth dress
dreamy tank dress
festival tank dress
festive dress
floral knit dress
gaudy dress
gumdrop dress
lime dress
lovely dress
maid dress
pastel-stripe dress
plum coat
ribbon dress
silk bloom dress
tan dogtooth dress
tartan-plaid outfit
trench coat
vogue dress
yellow dotted dress
yellow raincoat

Hats
baby's hat
bandana
bicycle helmet
cloche hat
coin headpiece
elegant hat
explorer's hat
festivale accessory
flamenco hat
floppy hat
green-pumpkin head
headband
headkerchief
light-blue cap
matador's hat
mohawk wig
pumpkin head
purple knit hat
purple-pumpkin head
red cap
red-horned hat
red-pumpkin head
santa hat
scholar's hat
school cap
small silk hat
snowman head
tam-o'-shanter
tsunokakushi
tulip hat
white school cap

Accessoires
Aviator Shades
Ballroom Mask
Gracie Glasses
Heart Shades
Santa Beard
Tortoise Specs

Shoes
green polka pumps
leopard pumps
monochrome shoes
purple high-tops
santa boots
shearling boots
white leather shoes

Umbrellas
elegant umbrella
gracie umbrella
modern umbrella

Paper
floral paper
mosaic paper

Gyroids
clankoid
gongoid
mega bowtoid
mega clankoid
mega sproid
mega timpanoid
mini buzzoid
mini croakoid
mini dingloid
mini echoid
mini fizzoid
mini gongoid
mini howloid
mini lamentoid
mini lullaboid
mini plinkoid
mini puffoid
mini quazoid
mini sproid
mini strumboid
quazoid
rhythmoid
sputnoid
squelchoid
tall clankoid
tall nebuloid
tall oombloid
tall poltergoid
tall quazoid
tall timpanoid
timpanoid

Is it? The Wii version clearly had items added later unless they really were hiding the DSi couch months before the DSi was even revealed.
I can't say for sure without hacking the game (or unless Nintendo confesses), but normally Nintendo's non-paid "DLC" is already on the cart.

I assume it's the same in this game because people can give DLC items to people who never connected online (and I doubt the item data is transferred). Plus the guidebooks have pics of the DLC items in advance.

Dunno how it worked in earlier games though, but the Zelda Oracle games did have a GBA item before the GBA came out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom