• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Thanks again Wolfe.

I'm not sure if midnight was the deadline, but if it was I made it just in time. I hope she gives me her picture...

My guess is, as long as she was still on screen with you, you could've waited all night. Same thing happens with Joan, if you stay on the same screen as her after 12 pm, she'll still be in your town and you can still buy turnips.

MicH

I kinda still play, but not much as I don't have the time. Damn school taking all my time!

I'm still at 9, thankfully, trying to get Chief, Rosie or Flurry from my TT town. Which is difficult when time is limited.

I dreamt last night that my 10th spot had been taken, lol. By no other than BUBBLES. I have no idea why. Or why it was Bubbles as I've never had her. Super weird

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Emporium is not bad, but the furniture is still stale. Oh well, got nice clothes from Gracie at least.

Also I find it hilarious - Baabara moved in earlier this week but suddenly want to leave.

NewGame

Banned
Just visited it and I do like it! The game show room in your house was nice :)

Ta. I would like to host a video game trivia night with it some time.

Checked it out. Looks good. I like the way your villagers' houses are grouped together. And your lighthouse and benches are in great spots. But you definitely need more hybrids.

Thanks for the feedback. I have no idea how to make lots of hybrids. I just plant large fields with empty spaces and cross my fingers.

I need more hedges and saplings to finish off everything. It's so frustrating only getting 1 per day.

Oxx

tumblr_mts38nWt6D1rf96tno1_400.jpg

Nope.

Whelp, I've backed myself into a corner.

I was working on the main entrance area for Avalon, and forgot about rocks blocking tree/bush growth.

Here's how it is on the good side:

HNUz4VE.png

And on the other:

aiW8QW1.png

As you can see, I can't really just shift everything over 1, since that would screw up the other side, but I also can't plant most of the line of bushes I wanted right behind the tree.

Only thing that strikes me now is to widen them by a lot, but thta ruins the effect I was going for. :/ Advice would be welcome.

Anyways, pic dump, including my main outfit and other things.

ErN3oD4.png

YLaqRPx.png

HvBGhXb.png

9lfAfbl.png

YygxLvj.png

IwQbUMu.png

I still have her in my TT town but she refuses to move. I'll try to get her out if I have time, no promises though

Heh. She moved into town two or three days after I started playing in June and I've been hoping that she would move ever since. She's nice, but her house is in a bad spot for the things I want to accomplish.

MicH

Finally! Rosie decided to move from my TT town :D I can finally fill my 10th spot.

Need Apple out next and perhaps Ankha afterwards for Flurry and Chief

Gate's open!

Enjoy your balloons!

Got the Resetti screen just as I left, but you saved beforehand, so nothing was lost I think.

BTW, if anybody else wants the full 24 set of StreetPass balloons, just give me a shout. I can order you a set in 2 days.

Finally! Rosie decided to move from my TT town :D I can finally fill my 10th spot.

Need Apple out next and perhaps Ankha afterwards for Flurry and Chief

'Grats : D

Oh no, what did Ankha do wrong again?

MicH

'Grats : D

Oh no, what did Ankha do wrong again?
Nothing. Her house placement is perfect too. She's just the animal I like the least, I think. Even though I adore her!

EDIT I might get rid of Lolly instead. To be honest, even though she is adorable, I'm kind of bored by her. And her house placement annoys me a bit. But I'm not sure I can let her go :(

MicH

Man, carnage in Dewford. Your villagers must quake when you stroll the grounds. ;) The humanity...

It's the worst.
Haha, awwww. Most of them are safe <3 But I need some fresh blood, even though I adore them all, and I wish I could keep them all, I need some new villagers :)

Chopper

Hmmm.... seems our connections are not the best of friends because I'm still getting errors. :/

We could try you coming over to mine even though I know you want the visitor numbers up.
Okay. That's totally cool. I'll be over as soon as I see an open gate!

Coldsnap

I'll add you after KMD is finished. I also want to log on to my alt and see if I have any nebuloids for you. Do you only want the squat nebuloid or any nebuloid?

Ok, cool. Thanks! I want any nebloid other than squat, trying to get all them for my arcade and already dug up the squat one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom