• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Animal Crossing: New Leaf |OT4| Lives Can Be Cataloged But Not Reordered

Status
Not open for further replies.
No feedback on the bush/rock situation?

For now I might just have to push the left one over a lot and have the Rick in the middle, which means expanding both sides by one row to three in between bush lines.

I'll really need sweet-olive and holly bushes, if anyone had them!

Koomaster

Ok, cool. Thanks! I want any nebloid other than squat, trying to get all them for my arcade and already dug up the squat one.
Haha okay you're added and gate is open. I have a squat nebuloid out there, so ignore that one. I also have a mini nebuloid that you can have then. That's all I had. :)

Linius

Did you guys bribe Gracie to show up? There must be something going here. This is above my pay grade, I shouldn't be asking questions. Damn you Gracie.

Coldsnap

Ha. Girlfriend saw Koomaster's town and looked online how to make a ground textures for paths. Then she turns to me and says "OMG my whole day is ruined".

Chopper

No feedback on the bush/rock situation?

For now I might just have to push the left one over a lot and have the Rick in the middle, which means expanding both sides by one row to three in between bush lines.

I'll really need sweet-olive and holly bushes, if anyone had them!
I think your best option would be to increase the width of the centre path to two squares, and incorporate the rock into the row of bushes...

Edit: Oh wait, you can't do that. Damn bushes. I might come over at some point and ponder it with you. No time now unfortunately.

Grym

Did you guys bribe Gracie to show up? There must be something going here. This is above my pay grade, I shouldn't be asking questions. Damn you Gracie.

I did tip her with a complimentary Prada handbag and pair of Louis Vuitton shoes. Maybe that helped? Dunno.

Westraid

Passed Gracie's final fashion check! Basic theme, and I had enough of that laying around, and he's finally convinced that I am a true fashionable fashionista of fashions and will open a boutique soon. *excited*

ss_lemonade

I don't think anyone uses the spreadsheet anymore. People usually just post here or send PMs when they want to add someone. I'm guessing your wife doesn't have a GAF account, but you could always post on her behalf.
Is that so? She did have an account but never really used it. It was funny though since I registered like a year or 2 before she did but she got her account approved first lol.

Anyway, here's her friend code: 1907-9029-8953. She's usually online most of the time (in fact, I wouldn't be surprised if she was playing right now)

MicH

So I'm resetting for Rosie's placement in my town and Jesus she is a... The last EIGHT times it's been the same useless, path-destroying spot. God damn it Rosie!

Frogstep

So I'm resetting for Rosie's placement in my town and Jesus she is a... The last EIGHT times it's been the same useless, path-destroying spot. God damn it Rosie!

I know what that's like. I'm not looking forward to doing this when I get my 10th again. Hang in there pal!

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
Got another pic of Ankha for giving her a blue marlin. That's 3 in 4-5 days. I wonder if the % chance increases as the remaining number of buyable items you haven't cataloged decreases.

Ellix

I think I've developed an addiction to campsite resetting. All I'm looking for to round out my town is Punchy to fill the Lazy role. I've had StreetPass turned off for over two weeks now to keep my one free space open, and try to campsite reset whenever I have spare time. I do it up until 10 min before the Nooklings close up shop, or on some days if the camper rate is okay I pass up shopping entirely. I've reset so much that it's almost become muscle memory, to the point where I am just resetting while doing other things like watching videos or reading notes because I don't need to pay much attention to it. Sometimes I decide to actually play on my main character but end up accidentally creating a new character by reflex...

Maybe this is retribution for finding Static within just two days of reseting last time. I've passed up so many great campers on the search for Punchy...I probably shouldn't mention them because it might make some people annoyed to read >___>

Maybe I need an intervention. That or, preferably, Punchy.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
I need a gar, and maybe a couple deep sea thingies and I may be done for september... Have to go through a list and make sure.
Guides say the gar can only be found in the lake (the part of the river that is widest) yet I found mine in the part of the river next to the lake. So if you're doing the Save and Continue trick make sure to look in the river around the lake too.

Someone in here needed a mammoth skull right? I've got an extra.

Well, me, for one. I'm giving it a couple more days before I start groveling though I believe someone on the last page is looking for one as well.

Got another pic of Ankha for giving her a blue marlin. That's 3 in 4-5 days. I wonder if the % chance increases as the remaining number of buyable items you haven't cataloged decreases.

I'm starting to catch up to you in pics but not catalog so maybe not? (Yet another Bunnie pic today.) Mine don't seem to have a problem giving me stuff I already have if it isn't another picture.

Frogstep

I'm ashamed to admit that none of my frog villagers haven tossed me their pics yet. I mean, I'm only the person who's making this frog paradise for them.

Niraj

I shot people I like more for less.
I'm starting to catch up to you in pics but not catalog so maybe not? (Yet another Bunnie pic today.) Mine don't seem to have a problem giving me stuff I already have if it isn't another picture.

Other person was Masterballs on the mammoth skull iirc. I guess that would squash that theory then.

I'm ashamed to admit that none of my frog villagers haven tossed me their pics yet. I mean, I'm only the person who's making this frog paradise for them.

Been spendin' most their lives livin' in the froggy paradise

MicH

Finally settled on Rosie's plot placement. It's alright, so I decided to go with it. I'm running out of places to put my alt houses. Had to destroy 5 bushes :/

Finally settled on Rosie's plot placement. It's alright, so I decided to go with it. I'm running out of places to put my alt houses. Had to destroy 5 bushes :/

Same. I took out a few trees and a big chunk of path when I checked in Soleil. The irony of that wasn't lost on me.

Anustart

Wait, people buy villagers? How does that even work? I see Julian goes for a pretty penny, and I've got a Julian, and no attachment to him either...

AirBrian

I missed the frozen machine for drink download...does time traveling work to get those freebies? (I've never TT before and am not sure how that works.)

Wait, people buy villagers? How does that even work? I see Julian goes for a pretty penny, and I've got a Julian, and no attachment to him either...

They either sell them when they're already moving or time travel to force them out then sell.

I missed the frozen machine for drink download...does time traveling work to get those freebies? (I've never TT before and am not sure how that works.)

It's an in-game item that can be reordered so that's unnecessary here. Anyone who has it in their catalog could get it to you. In the US, it's called "slushie machine."

Koomaster

No, you can't TT back to get the timed DLC. But if you are talking about the slushie machine you want, that item is reorderable from people's catalogs so it wouldn't be hard to find.

braves01

Banned
Well, me, for one. I'm giving it a couple more days before I start groveling though I believe someone on the last page is looking for one as well.

It's yours. I left it by the train station.

Elija2

Shit, I have Goldie in my campsite and I'm not sure if I want her in my town or not. I already have Tia as a normal villager and I'm not sure which of them I like more. But I'm also worried that if I keep an empty space in my town for longer then I'll end up with a villager that I don't like. I guess I could just keep her as a temporary villager.

Temetti

Neo Member
my friend code: 5215-0381-5965.
just got 3ds xl and animal crossing.
really hyped and i'm going to start playing tomorrow.
what's going to happen. yeah, I really loved dark souls, so it's going to be something like that. jumping in to the dark`?

Elija2

Well, Goldie is moving into my town. I actually had to beat her in a game of rock-paper-scissors to convince her to move in. I wasn't expecting a special rock-paper-scissors animation though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom